how high is the sieveking headphone stand?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Worth tracking down Alessandro MS2i? Last post on 6/16/11 at 5:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Low Impedance Cans and Amps? Last post on 2/8/11 at 10:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Long time lurker looking for a set of good over ear headphones... Last post on 2/23/13 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Over-Ear Headphones for Everyday Use Last post on 10/1/12 at 12:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help with headphones for Yulong U100 on a $200 budget? Last post on 9/26/12 at 5:05am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I have been searching best headphone(for me not for everyone I'm sorry) last half year. Now I found Sennheiser HD600/650 is one of best headphone for classical music and for me. I bought around...
I would like to start with saying thank you to Brainwavz and Pandora for letting me check out the Brainwavz Jive. The Brainwavz Jive is available from...
SOUNDMAGIC E50S IN EAR MONITOR REVIEW Firstly, like to thank SoundMAGIC for supplying the E50S Review unit Features and Design The E50S is the latest in ear monitor from SoundMAGIC....
My initial impressions of this headphone were good, but it has taken a week for me of careful listening to really appreciate their qualities and purpose. Ultimately, I love these headphones and...
Overview, design and build: The CKR10 is currently the flagship dynamic driver earphones from Audio Technica. I bought it used from another Head-Fi user. Packaging and accesories are simple but...
New Headphone Stand - Page 28post #406 of 54510/16/11 at 10:22pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #407 of 54511/5/11 at 1:45am
My first post. Hopefully my last because I can't afford to hang in a new hobby, much less this one.
Did some lurking looking for a decent set of gaming headphones. Ended up grabbing a set of Senns hd598 from electronicsexpo at $173 ..hope that's good, I think it was a steal.
Grabbed the last rubbermaid hose hanger stand in the city after many calls and trips to various HDs. Thinking HD doesn't carry them anymore, at least in my area. Supposedly there is a case of them at a "local" store. Will probably go grab them because hose people can go F themselves. If I do I'll post in this thread and sell at cost + shipping since I appreciate the knowledge you guys gave me. HD is a PITA and I don't wish that on anyone.
Right now I have some eggshell foam I hacked out of my M1 shipping container sitting in it protecting my head band padding. I just submitted my info to tempurpedic though... Tempurpedic foam sample on the way. I'm thinking free expensive memory foam, cut to fit, will be perfect and cheap. My new loved headphones should get the same lovin' I do when sleeping.
Just thought I'd throw the idea out there since I've read about socks, noodles, and pipe insulation as solutions. If I'm ambitious I'll update with pics when it's done.
Thanks a million to everyone on head-fi, I'm loving my venture into headphones!post #408 of 54511/5/11 at 12:46pmpost #409 of 54511/5/11 at 8:10pm
Its not Tempurpedic, but I just used some foam from work, and double-sided tape, and came up with this:
And I own 2...post #410 of 54511/5/11 at 11:31pm
That's exactly what I want to do. I'm hoping the sample is big enough (in the old commercials it looked like a 6x6 square) but I'll be cutting it to fit the shape of the stand and rounded out on top so it crests slightly above the bracket. Hopefully will have enough to do a flat version as well because I don't know how well it will work. No heat from them and I don't think headphones are heavy enough to compress the foam.post #411 of 54511/6/11 at 3:04am
Failing that you can get a 4 to 5 ft length of grey foam pipe insulation for a couple bucks.
NICE Powerslave album That was the first album I ever bought if I recall, actually cassette, and used it in one of the first early non-Sony " Walkmans ". Still have that thing.
Edited by nick n - 11/6/11 at 3:07ampost #412 of 54511/6/11 at 5:23amQuote:Originally Posted by monkeyskunks
That's exactly what I want to do. I'm hoping the sample is big enough (in the old commercials it looked like a 6x6 square) but I'll be cutting it to fit the shape of the stand and rounded out on top so it crests slightly above the bracket. Hopefully will have enough to do a flat version as well because I don't know how well it will work. No heat from them and I don't think headphones are heavy enough to compress the foam.
I never thought of making it round at the top. I think I have the foam around here somewhere, I will give that a shot.
Yeah, it's my favorite Maiden album. It still gets heavy airplay to this day with me.post #413 of 54511/6/11 at 8:51ampost #414 of 54511/6/11 at 5:03pm
You are a true Head-fier my friend.
Quote:post #415 of 54511/7/11 at 11:20ampost #416 of 54511/7/11 at 11:12pmpost #417 of 54511/8/11 at 5:30am
That's unfortunate...I'd buy 2.
Quote:post #418 of 54511/8/11 at 6:18pm
Tragedy, isn't it? I actually prefer that to the Omega stand (amusingly, I own two of the latter b/c of a generous uncle in Seoul).post #419 of 54511/14/11 at 4:11pm
- New Headphone Stand
- Headphone Impedance
- › Astell&Kern AK380 6 seconds ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 25 seconds ago
- › Brand New Prima Donna cable for Roxanne/Layla/Angie custom and... 1 minute ago
- › D.C. Area Meet (August 30, 2015) Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE-846 Earphones- like new, all original accessories included 2 minutes ago
- › Bose QuietComfort 20 discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 650 drivers in HD 600 housing, how does it sound? 3 minutes ago
- › TRINITY AUDIO ENGINEERING LAUNCH NEW CAMPAIGN FOR HIGH-END SPORTS... 3 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Layla Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Fidue A73 - Hybrid (1DD + 1BA) IEM - Impressions and discussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by ezekiel77
- › SMSL sApII Pro by DaveLT
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by abyatar
- › Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio Portable Vacuum Tube Headphone Amplifier by AnakChan
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by areek
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by acain
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2