Thank you BluFalcon, this is exactly what I was looking for.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Worth tracking down Alessandro MS2i? Last post on 6/16/11 at 5:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Low Impedance Cans and Amps? Last post on 2/8/11 at 10:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Long time lurker looking for a set of good over ear headphones... Last post on 2/23/13 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Over-Ear Headphones for Everyday Use Last post on 10/1/12 at 12:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help with headphones for Yulong U100 on a $200 budget? Last post on 9/26/12 at 5:05am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
My impressions is that these don’t sound significantly different than the cheaper SP version in terms of sound signature. The biggest difference is detail, more extended highs and smoother mid. If...
IE80 - High End Earphones I think there's a point to where you draw the line for a Price Point, this goes over that boundary and breaks the rules of it's price, which is unfortunate. I feel...
If you want a natural sound with realistic vocals and soundstage, tight bass, sparkling highs without being fatigued, and a headphone who can reveal the true quality of the recorded music, and...
you know the original price of this one, a rock solid $100. can you feel it ? yees, there's a bad review is coming... let's take a look at what brainwavz says for it's own product, one thing comes...
FOREWARD: as a relatively new user to head-fi, i dont expect many of you to take my review seriously. however, although i'm new to POSTING on this site, i've been an audiophile and a lurker of this...
New Headphone Stand - Page 27
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #392 of 5449/20/11 at 5:20pmpost #393 of 54410/1/11 at 12:05ampost #394 of 54410/1/11 at 12:33ampost #395 of 54410/7/11 at 12:12pm
Hello, first time poster. Just wanna contribute a bit...has anyone tried handbags display/stand?:) Found some good looking ones, so I posted here. I'm not sure if I can post a link, but if you google image, you'll see various design, colors and materials. I got one of the metal one for as little as $5...I'm happy:) Enjoypost #396 of 54410/7/11 at 1:40pmpost #397 of 54410/7/11 at 1:50pmpost #398 of 54410/7/11 at 2:02pm
These stands aren't that impressive. CHECK MINE OUT
Obviously joking. I'm at college so I'm waiting to get back home and DIY a nice wooden stand.
Edited by saintyoo - 10/7/11 at 2:08pmpost #399 of 54410/7/11 at 3:30pmpost #400 of 54410/7/11 at 4:53pmpost #401 of 54410/16/11 at 4:24pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by willmax
Quote:Originally Posted by BluFalcon
Picked this up at Home Depot the other day for like $16 or something like that. It's supposed to hold rakes, push brooms and similar stuff. Just putting it out there in case you're looking for a cheap solution.
Thanks for the tip BluFalcon this is a great idea I love it.
I'm going to check this out over the weekend at my local hardware store, price is probably twice as much compared to some of the US stores but never mind, still cheap considering you can find it locally in Australia, check it here. Price is $19.96 AUD.
I'm also considering making my own headphone stand after great DIY projects I've seen here.
Ah... thanks. This hardware-store-headphone-stand thread has certainly gone beyond my expectations, but I'm glad to have inspired some folks to find uncommon innovative solutions in non-audio retail outlets to meet their headphone storage needs.post #402 of 54410/16/11 at 5:21pmQuote:
Did ya come up with anything?post #403 of 54410/16/11 at 6:36pm
A few close calls on my wallet, but ended up leaving empty handed. Nothing sat right with me I guess.
post #404 of 54410/16/11 at 9:09pm
- New Headphone Stand
- Headphone Impedance
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 1 minute ago
- › New HTC One M8 audio review 2 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 4 minutes ago
- › Lake People G109 / G103 thread 6 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 7 minutes ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (4/8/2015: Full X2 Review... 8 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 9 minutes ago
- › ODAC gaming 11 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone by kite7
- › Sennheiser IE80 by ahnvx
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by ExCelciuS
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by vaziyetu
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by xsk3l3t0rx
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by ahnvx
- › Geek Out 450 USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by motion2082
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by viperxp
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by kite7
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2