Thank you BluFalcon, this is exactly what I was looking for.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Worth tracking down Alessandro MS2i? Last post on 6/16/11 at 5:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Low Impedance Cans and Amps? Last post on 2/8/11 at 10:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Long time lurker looking for a set of good over ear headphones... Last post on 2/23/13 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Over-Ear Headphones for Everyday Use Last post on 10/1/12 at 12:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help with headphones for Yulong U100 on a $200 budget? Last post on 9/26/12 at 5:05am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Please disregard the sliders on the left hand side, as they are broken. Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s remorse...
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
Disclaimer: I was sent a sample of the Brainwavz S5 for review. This will not affect my opinion of these IEMs in any way. You can also find this review(with pictures) on my own blog...
Switching from desktop audio system to the dap system is a painful experience if you have a seriously monitoring taste for any music and get used to top-notch headphones system like hd800+ ecba...
New Headphone Stand - Page 27
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #392 of 5429/20/11 at 5:20pmpost #393 of 54210/1/11 at 12:05ampost #394 of 54210/1/11 at 12:33ampost #395 of 54210/7/11 at 12:12pm
Hello, first time poster. Just wanna contribute a bit...has anyone tried handbags display/stand?:) Found some good looking ones, so I posted here. I'm not sure if I can post a link, but if you google image, you'll see various design, colors and materials. I got one of the metal one for as little as $5...I'm happy:) Enjoypost #396 of 54210/7/11 at 1:40pmpost #397 of 54210/7/11 at 1:50pmpost #398 of 54210/7/11 at 2:02pm
These stands aren't that impressive. CHECK MINE OUT
Obviously joking. I'm at college so I'm waiting to get back home and DIY a nice wooden stand.
Edited by saintyoo - 10/7/11 at 2:08pmpost #399 of 54210/7/11 at 3:30pmpost #400 of 54210/7/11 at 4:53pmpost #401 of 54210/16/11 at 4:24pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by willmax
Quote:Originally Posted by BluFalcon
Picked this up at Home Depot the other day for like $16 or something like that. It's supposed to hold rakes, push brooms and similar stuff. Just putting it out there in case you're looking for a cheap solution.
Thanks for the tip BluFalcon this is a great idea I love it.
I'm going to check this out over the weekend at my local hardware store, price is probably twice as much compared to some of the US stores but never mind, still cheap considering you can find it locally in Australia, check it here. Price is $19.96 AUD.
I'm also considering making my own headphone stand after great DIY projects I've seen here.
Ah... thanks. This hardware-store-headphone-stand thread has certainly gone beyond my expectations, but I'm glad to have inspired some folks to find uncommon innovative solutions in non-audio retail outlets to meet their headphone storage needs.post #402 of 54210/16/11 at 5:21pmQuote:
Did ya come up with anything?post #403 of 54210/16/11 at 6:36pm
A few close calls on my wallet, but ended up leaving empty handed. Nothing sat right with me I guess.
post #404 of 54210/16/11 at 9:09pm
- New Headphone Stand
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 5 seconds ago
- › Violectric HPA V281 - Vorsprung durch Balanced - updated with... 22 seconds ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 39 seconds ago
- › iPhone 6 (& Plus) & iOS 8 Sound Quality Discussion 45 seconds ago
- › Lewis Center Ohio meet impressions here Pics 2 minutes ago
- › Eddie Current Balancing Act 3 minutes ago
- › The scientific merit of Pono 4 minutes ago
- › Recommendations for a compact, single-box solution for the HD600?... 5 minutes ago
- › Oh Schiit, it's the end of the world! Announcing Ragnarok. 7 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 8 minutes ago
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)