Thank you BluFalcon, this is exactly what I was looking for.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Worth tracking down Alessandro MS2i? Last post on 6/16/11 at 5:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Low Impedance Cans and Amps? Last post on 2/8/11 at 10:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Long time lurker looking for a set of good over ear headphones... Last post on 2/23/13 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Over-Ear Headphones for Everyday Use Last post on 10/1/12 at 12:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help with headphones for Yulong U100 on a $200 budget? Last post on 9/26/12 at 5:05am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Photo courtesy of Cozoy INTRODUCTION I recently tested out a couple battery-powered DAC/Amp (Cayin C5DAC and Shanling H3) solutions and the battery-free Calyx PaT DAC/Amp with the goal of...
They sound better than anything I've heard at this price point. I use these earbuds with my iPod Nano every day. The one thing that makes these things annoying as crap is the stupid cable that gets...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Inearz/Fisher Hearing for providing me with a review sample of their IE-P650 CIEM in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website:...
Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus Review Hello, my name is Oscar and this is my review of the Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus. Creative sent these to me as part of a tour and I did not pay for...
I owned two PA2V2 and while it's good value amp, it had far too many flaws to my liking. Gary however provided excellent customer support throughout the whole time. Ended up with O2 and I'm...
New Headphone Stand - Page 27
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #392 of 5459/20/11 at 5:20pmpost #393 of 54510/1/11 at 12:05ampost #394 of 54510/1/11 at 12:33ampost #395 of 54510/7/11 at 12:12pm
Hello, first time poster. Just wanna contribute a bit...has anyone tried handbags display/stand?:) Found some good looking ones, so I posted here. I'm not sure if I can post a link, but if you google image, you'll see various design, colors and materials. I got one of the metal one for as little as $5...I'm happy:) Enjoypost #396 of 54510/7/11 at 1:40pmpost #397 of 54510/7/11 at 1:50pmpost #398 of 54510/7/11 at 2:02pm
These stands aren't that impressive. CHECK MINE OUT
Obviously joking. I'm at college so I'm waiting to get back home and DIY a nice wooden stand.
Edited by saintyoo - 10/7/11 at 2:08pmpost #399 of 54510/7/11 at 3:30pmpost #400 of 54510/7/11 at 4:53pmpost #401 of 54510/16/11 at 4:24pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by willmax
Quote:Originally Posted by BluFalcon
Picked this up at Home Depot the other day for like $16 or something like that. It's supposed to hold rakes, push brooms and similar stuff. Just putting it out there in case you're looking for a cheap solution.
Thanks for the tip BluFalcon this is a great idea I love it.
I'm going to check this out over the weekend at my local hardware store, price is probably twice as much compared to some of the US stores but never mind, still cheap considering you can find it locally in Australia, check it here. Price is $19.96 AUD.
I'm also considering making my own headphone stand after great DIY projects I've seen here.
Ah... thanks. This hardware-store-headphone-stand thread has certainly gone beyond my expectations, but I'm glad to have inspired some folks to find uncommon innovative solutions in non-audio retail outlets to meet their headphone storage needs.post #402 of 54510/16/11 at 5:21pmQuote:
Did ya come up with anything?post #403 of 54510/16/11 at 6:36pm
A few close calls on my wallet, but ended up leaving empty handed. Nothing sat right with me I guess.
post #404 of 54510/16/11 at 9:09pm
- New Headphone Stand
- Headphone Impedance
- › [AUS] **PRICE DROP** Gustard H10 & Matrix M-Stage 1 minute ago
- › Looking for new headphones, need advice. New to audiophile gear. 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 4 minutes ago
- › Is there really such a thing as a non - colored headphone ( are the... 4 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue M 6 minutes ago
- › Peachtree Shift Dac/Amp (with iOS LIGHTNING CONNECTOR!!) 6 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 6 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 6 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by nmatheis
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2