Thank you BluFalcon, this is exactly what I was looking for.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Worth tracking down Alessandro MS2i? Last post on 6/16/11 at 5:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Low Impedance Cans and Amps? Last post on 2/8/11 at 10:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Long time lurker looking for a set of good over ear headphones... Last post on 2/23/13 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Over-Ear Headphones for Everyday Use Last post on 10/1/12 at 12:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help with headphones for Yulong U100 on a $200 budget? Last post on 9/26/12 at 5:05am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
First if I would like to thank Meze for including me in their review program. I did NOT receive these for free, like all other reviewers in the program I have been given a 1 week window to...
Intro Meze Headphones is a company with a simple philosophy; Motivation, Values, People. With a passion for art and music, achieved through patience and dedication, Meze design...
Initial & information from the Rock Jaw website: I happened across the Rock Jaw sponsor page listing the need to review their Resonate BA-Hybrid IEM. Not knowing much about either, I threw my...
These headphones are well known for its low price and quality. I think they should be called shockers because when you look at them its one thing but when you listen to them suddenly they change to...
Final chose me to review the F7200 (review here) and the F4100 ($280) and provided samples free of charge. I have spent several days listening to the F4100, and I believe I can give an accurate...
New Headphone Stand - Page 27
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #392 of 5469/20/11 at 5:20pmpost #393 of 54610/1/11 at 12:05ampost #394 of 54610/1/11 at 12:33ampost #395 of 54610/7/11 at 12:12pm
Hello, first time poster. Just wanna contribute a bit...has anyone tried handbags display/stand?:) Found some good looking ones, so I posted here. I'm not sure if I can post a link, but if you google image, you'll see various design, colors and materials. I got one of the metal one for as little as $5...I'm happy:) Enjoypost #396 of 54610/7/11 at 1:40pmpost #397 of 54610/7/11 at 1:50pmpost #398 of 54610/7/11 at 2:02pm
These stands aren't that impressive. CHECK MINE OUT
Obviously joking. I'm at college so I'm waiting to get back home and DIY a nice wooden stand.
Edited by saintyoo - 10/7/11 at 2:08pmpost #399 of 54610/7/11 at 3:30pmpost #400 of 54610/7/11 at 4:53pmpost #401 of 54610/16/11 at 4:24pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by willmax
Quote:Originally Posted by BluFalcon
Picked this up at Home Depot the other day for like $16 or something like that. It's supposed to hold rakes, push brooms and similar stuff. Just putting it out there in case you're looking for a cheap solution.
Thanks for the tip BluFalcon this is a great idea I love it.
I'm going to check this out over the weekend at my local hardware store, price is probably twice as much compared to some of the US stores but never mind, still cheap considering you can find it locally in Australia, check it here. Price is $19.96 AUD.
I'm also considering making my own headphone stand after great DIY projects I've seen here.
Ah... thanks. This hardware-store-headphone-stand thread has certainly gone beyond my expectations, but I'm glad to have inspired some folks to find uncommon innovative solutions in non-audio retail outlets to meet their headphone storage needs.post #402 of 54610/16/11 at 5:21pmQuote:
Did ya come up with anything?post #403 of 54610/16/11 at 6:36pm
A few close calls on my wallet, but ended up leaving empty handed. Nothing sat right with me I guess.
post #404 of 54610/16/11 at 9:09pm
- New Headphone Stand
- Headphone Impedance
- › REVIEW: Comparison of 5 High End Digital Music Servers - Aurender... 43 seconds ago
- › 64 Audio US CIEM Demo Tour - Tia Fourte' and U18 Tzar >>> Starting... 2 minutes ago
- › 53mm Driver Transplant 4 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 7 minutes ago
- › Teac UD 503 DAC (2015 New Release, DXD, DSD256) 7 minutes ago
- › What a long, strange trip it's been -- (Robert Hunter) 8 minutes ago
- › ZMF Ori (Omni) - Upcoming Semi Open Flagship 8 minutes ago
- › It's 2017: good amp for AKG K240 DF's? 9 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue 2 - Taking it a step further. 9 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 9 minutes ago
- › Meze 99 Neo by dweaver
- › Meze 12 Classics by Bansaku
- › Rock Jaw Audio Resonate by ngoshawk
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by krenky
- › Final F4100 by jwbrent
- › Audio-Technica AT-PHA100 by Army-Firedawg
- › Noble Audio Katana by EZE99
- › AKG K 550 by Mink
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by krenky
- › Edifier K180 by Redcarmoose
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear