I would assume that Audio Technica ES7's would fit, but can anyone here with them verify this for me?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Worth tracking down Alessandro MS2i? Last post on 6/16/11 at 5:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Low Impedance Cans and Amps? Last post on 2/8/11 at 10:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Long time lurker looking for a set of good over ear headphones... Last post on 2/23/13 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Over-Ear Headphones for Everyday Use Last post on 10/1/12 at 12:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help with headphones for Yulong U100 on a $200 budget? Last post on 9/26/12 at 5:05am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Disclosure: This review is based off a review unit of the retail version of the S5, provided by Brainwavz. This is my first in-depth encounter with a Brainwavz product, having only demoed previous...
I had high expectations of this based on so-called "professional reviews" listed on the iFi website & ones here. Particularly the one from the audiostream "Greatest bits"...
I don't constantly own a huge headphone inventory, in the past I had the Sennheiser Amperior + HD25, ATH-M50X, and currently have the V-MODA M100. Compared to those headphones the K267 superior if...
I got these phones as a gift, and I am quite happy with the sound quality and comfort. The noise cancelling is also quite good, and can completely eliminate certain frequencies of extraneous noise....
I will start by saying I went through 3 of these. All of which were under warranty, and I was by no means rough with them. The sound was nice, it had a decent bass compared to any of my other...
New Headphone Stand - Page 13
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #182 of 54212/11/10 at 5:44pmpost #183 of 54212/13/10 at 3:23pmpost #184 of 54212/13/10 at 3:36pm
Quote:Originally Posted by BluFalcon
Picked this up at Home Depot the other day for like $16 or something like that. It's supposed to hold rakes, push brooms and similar stuff. Just putting it out there in case you're looking for a cheap solution.
What headphones are these?
post #185 of 54212/13/10 at 3:40pmpost #186 of 54212/13/10 at 3:43pm
Thanks. I'm not sure I'm just starting to get into using better headphones. My first real pair which I bought a few months ago is my AD700 and I just ordered the ath-m50 for christmas. Do you have a guide perhaps on learning more things when it comes to lows,mids,highs,treble, etc?post #187 of 54212/13/10 at 3:45pmThread Starter
Grado SR325is fitted with a JMoney headband and Grado G-Cushion ear pads. Currently my most treasured headphone for rock, soul and jazz.post #188 of 54212/13/10 at 3:49pmpost #189 of 54212/13/10 at 3:50pmQuote:
I see. I like OP's headphones alot, the cups look way bigger than on my ad700. However $200 > is a little over my budget. I did just buy a pair of m50's. But who knows maybe I will get a 3rd pair later on.post #190 of 54212/13/10 at 4:14pmQuote:
They look really sexy with that headband and those G-pads too!
I need to get some of those G- cushions....and maybe even a headband someday......baby steps, lolpost #191 of 54212/18/10 at 6:10amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by whirlwindQuote:
They look really sexy with that headband and those G-pads too!
I need to get some of those G- cushions....and maybe even a headband someday......baby steps, lol
I highly recommend the headband upgrade.
post #192 of 54212/18/10 at 6:31ampost #193 of 54212/18/10 at 6:35ampost #194 of 54212/18/10 at 9:25am
Off topic but BluFalcon, is your headband black or dark brown. Its hard to tell with pictures and Jeremy told me yesterday that he is out of the black headbands forever and that he only has dark brown left. If yours is the brown then Im good with that. It looks pretty dark and not as light as I thought it was gonna be. Thanks in advance. Your 325's look fantastic with that headband. Oh, and did you put the G pads on with or without a distancer?post #195 of 54212/18/10 at 12:17pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by pseudohippy
Off topic but BluFalcon, is your headband black or dark brown. Its hard to tell with pictures and Jeremy told me yesterday that he is out of the black headbands forever and that he only has dark brown left. If yours is the brown then Im good with that. It looks pretty dark and not as light as I thought it was gonna be. Thanks in advance. Your 325's look fantastic with that headband. Oh, and did you put the G pads on with or without a distancer?
I got the dark brown J$ band. I believe they came in three different flavors: black, dark brown and camel. Dark brown was the color that appealed the most to me and it's a nice contrast to the brushed aluminum cups. I don't use any spacers when I mount the G-Cush pads.
- New Headphone Stand
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 10 seconds ago
- › Best recorded albums of all time? 17 seconds ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 IEM 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 1 minute ago
- › Headfi is so corrupt now and is all about money and silly sponsors.... 2 minutes ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 2 minutes ago
- › Estron Linum BaX 2 Pin IEM Cable (Shipping included) 2 minutes ago
- › Vsonic hybrid silicone eartips 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 7 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by tomscy2000
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset (CA-9011115-NA) by DallasDanielle
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System by DallasDanielle
- › AudioQuest Carbon USB Digital Audio Cable 1.5m by Maxx134
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kwilt
- › Apple iPod classic 160 GB Silver (7th Generation) NEWEST MODEL by fluffyberry
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by CasperBxl
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)