I would assume that Audio Technica ES7's would fit, but can anyone here with them verify this for me?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Worth tracking down Alessandro MS2i? Last post on 6/16/11 at 5:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Low Impedance Cans and Amps? Last post on 2/8/11 at 10:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Long time lurker looking for a set of good over ear headphones... Last post on 2/23/13 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Over-Ear Headphones for Everyday Use Last post on 10/1/12 at 12:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help with headphones for Yulong U100 on a $200 budget? Last post on 9/26/12 at 5:05am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 7/14/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The Final Audio Design (FAD) Heaven VII was sent to me by Final UK as a part of the European review tour. I’d like to give them a big THANK YOU for including me on the tour and giving me a chance...
Noble BTS Review by HiFiChris Preamble: Before I start with my actual review, I want to thank Noble Audio and especially Brannan Mason for providing me with a sample of the BTS for my...
Head-Fi, Fiio X5 and me I came out of my lurking in January 2014 to join Head-Fi, I was looking for a DAP to replace my Creative Zen X-Fi's whose display had a 'black ink' spreading...
Foreword: I'm a production manager, but focus mostly on sound engineering. I install and tune a lot of P.A equipment, and also mix live acts in : - live venues, - concert halls, - bars, and -...
For me, they are the best ever. Maybe someday i'll listen to something 'better'? Well, we'll see. PD: The Highs can bother some people with their 2k and 8-9k peaks. For me it's fine, but it's...
New Headphone Stand - Page 13
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #182 of 54512/11/10 at 5:44pmpost #183 of 54512/13/10 at 3:23pmpost #184 of 54512/13/10 at 3:36pm
Quote:Originally Posted by BluFalcon
Picked this up at Home Depot the other day for like $16 or something like that. It's supposed to hold rakes, push brooms and similar stuff. Just putting it out there in case you're looking for a cheap solution.
What headphones are these?
post #185 of 54512/13/10 at 3:40pmpost #186 of 54512/13/10 at 3:43pm
Thanks. I'm not sure I'm just starting to get into using better headphones. My first real pair which I bought a few months ago is my AD700 and I just ordered the ath-m50 for christmas. Do you have a guide perhaps on learning more things when it comes to lows,mids,highs,treble, etc?post #187 of 54512/13/10 at 3:45pmThread Starter
Grado SR325is fitted with a JMoney headband and Grado G-Cushion ear pads. Currently my most treasured headphone for rock, soul and jazz.post #188 of 54512/13/10 at 3:49pmpost #189 of 54512/13/10 at 3:50pmQuote:
I see. I like OP's headphones alot, the cups look way bigger than on my ad700. However $200 > is a little over my budget. I did just buy a pair of m50's. But who knows maybe I will get a 3rd pair later on.post #190 of 54512/13/10 at 4:14pmQuote:
They look really sexy with that headband and those G-pads too!
I need to get some of those G- cushions....and maybe even a headband someday......baby steps, lolpost #191 of 54512/18/10 at 6:10amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by whirlwindQuote:
They look really sexy with that headband and those G-pads too!
I need to get some of those G- cushions....and maybe even a headband someday......baby steps, lol
I highly recommend the headband upgrade.
post #192 of 54512/18/10 at 6:31ampost #193 of 54512/18/10 at 6:35ampost #194 of 54512/18/10 at 9:25am
Off topic but BluFalcon, is your headband black or dark brown. Its hard to tell with pictures and Jeremy told me yesterday that he is out of the black headbands forever and that he only has dark brown left. If yours is the brown then Im good with that. It looks pretty dark and not as light as I thought it was gonna be. Thanks in advance. Your 325's look fantastic with that headband. Oh, and did you put the G pads on with or without a distancer?post #195 of 54512/18/10 at 12:17pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by pseudohippy
Off topic but BluFalcon, is your headband black or dark brown. Its hard to tell with pictures and Jeremy told me yesterday that he is out of the black headbands forever and that he only has dark brown left. If yours is the brown then Im good with that. It looks pretty dark and not as light as I thought it was gonna be. Thanks in advance. Your 325's look fantastic with that headband. Oh, and did you put the G pads on with or without a distancer?
I got the dark brown J$ band. I believe they came in three different flavors: black, dark brown and camel. Dark brown was the color that appealed the most to me and it's a nice contrast to the brushed aluminum cups. I don't use any spacers when I mount the G-Cush pads.
- New Headphone Stand
- Headphone Impedance
- › The Apple diyMod: My Take on the Famous iMod [56k killer] Featuring... 42 seconds ago
- › Help with turtlebeach. 1 minute ago
- › ZTE Axon best android audio player? 4 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 4 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 4 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 5 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 6 minutes ago
- › The Sad State Of The So Called Audiophile DAP Market 6 minutes ago
- › Gustard Amplifiers and DACs 6 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 6 minutes ago
- › Heaven VII by peter123
- › Noble Audio BTS by HiFiChris
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Cagin
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by White Lotus
- › Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones by ElMarcado
- › G430 Gaming Headset by Gonomon
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by Gonomon
- › MSB Analog by negura
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by kar13
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by YoYo JoKeR
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3