I would assume that Audio Technica ES7's would fit, but can anyone here with them verify this for me?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Worth tracking down Alessandro MS2i? Last post on 6/16/11 at 5:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Low Impedance Cans and Amps? Last post on 2/8/11 at 10:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Long time lurker looking for a set of good over ear headphones... Last post on 2/23/13 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Over-Ear Headphones for Everyday Use Last post on 10/1/12 at 12:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help with headphones for Yulong U100 on a $200 budget? Last post on 9/26/12 at 5:05am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Before I begin, I want to thank @H20Fidelity for providing me this review sample. Also want to thank Fidue for creating such a great product. I did not purchase the Fidue A71 but I will not let...
These have been part of my set-up for about 2 months. The set-up has consisted mainly of: Phonitor 2 fed by a Mdac or Dacmagic (Main Rig) Portable use saw it used with a NuForce Udac Gaming...
Experience with Customer Service In case you want to see a video review, search youtube for "Jaybird Real time Review" and my video should be first on the list. I'm going to start by saying...
Just bought it over two months ago. It really added another dimension to the sound of music played in my macbook (since I used to listen to my itunes using the headphone jack) I notice details in...
Intro Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Scott Byrer, Director of Marketing at Master & Dynamic for...
New Headphone Stand - Page 13
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #182 of 54412/11/10 at 5:44pmpost #183 of 54412/13/10 at 3:23pmpost #184 of 54412/13/10 at 3:36pm
Quote:Originally Posted by BluFalcon
Picked this up at Home Depot the other day for like $16 or something like that. It's supposed to hold rakes, push brooms and similar stuff. Just putting it out there in case you're looking for a cheap solution.
What headphones are these?
post #185 of 54412/13/10 at 3:40pmpost #186 of 54412/13/10 at 3:43pm
Thanks. I'm not sure I'm just starting to get into using better headphones. My first real pair which I bought a few months ago is my AD700 and I just ordered the ath-m50 for christmas. Do you have a guide perhaps on learning more things when it comes to lows,mids,highs,treble, etc?post #187 of 54412/13/10 at 3:45pmThread Starter
Grado SR325is fitted with a JMoney headband and Grado G-Cushion ear pads. Currently my most treasured headphone for rock, soul and jazz.post #188 of 54412/13/10 at 3:49pmpost #189 of 54412/13/10 at 3:50pmQuote:
I see. I like OP's headphones alot, the cups look way bigger than on my ad700. However $200 > is a little over my budget. I did just buy a pair of m50's. But who knows maybe I will get a 3rd pair later on.post #190 of 54412/13/10 at 4:14pmQuote:
They look really sexy with that headband and those G-pads too!
I need to get some of those G- cushions....and maybe even a headband someday......baby steps, lolpost #191 of 54412/18/10 at 6:10amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by whirlwindQuote:
They look really sexy with that headband and those G-pads too!
I need to get some of those G- cushions....and maybe even a headband someday......baby steps, lol
I highly recommend the headband upgrade.
post #192 of 54412/18/10 at 6:31ampost #193 of 54412/18/10 at 6:35ampost #194 of 54412/18/10 at 9:25am
Off topic but BluFalcon, is your headband black or dark brown. Its hard to tell with pictures and Jeremy told me yesterday that he is out of the black headbands forever and that he only has dark brown left. If yours is the brown then Im good with that. It looks pretty dark and not as light as I thought it was gonna be. Thanks in advance. Your 325's look fantastic with that headband. Oh, and did you put the G pads on with or without a distancer?post #195 of 54412/18/10 at 12:17pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by pseudohippy
Off topic but BluFalcon, is your headband black or dark brown. Its hard to tell with pictures and Jeremy told me yesterday that he is out of the black headbands forever and that he only has dark brown left. If yours is the brown then Im good with that. It looks pretty dark and not as light as I thought it was gonna be. Thanks in advance. Your 325's look fantastic with that headband. Oh, and did you put the G pads on with or without a distancer?
I got the dark brown J$ band. I believe they came in three different flavors: black, dark brown and camel. Dark brown was the color that appealed the most to me and it's a nice contrast to the brushed aluminum cups. I don't use any spacers when I mount the G-Cush pads.
- New Headphone Stand
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 12 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 2 minutes ago
- › The headphones for movies thread 3 minutes ago
- › AUDIOVALVE LUMINARE: an Universal Headphone Amp with three... 4 minutes ago
- › New full-sized headphone to get the best out of my Fiio X1 ( and... 7 minutes ago
- › Metrum Acoustics Octave 9 minutes ago
- › WOO-HOOOO... WA7 "fireflies"!!! 9 minutes ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 9 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 11 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by DJScope
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by CJ09
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by ActiveTechREV
- › Maverick Audio TubeMagic D1 Plus DAC by lalojimenez
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by thatBeatsguy
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by Tail
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Airwin
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by Rogerlabarrie
- › HIFIMAN RE300h Earphone - Audiophile Earbud by conquerator2
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by Donnyboy98
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3