I would assume that Audio Technica ES7's would fit, but can anyone here with them verify this for me?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Worth tracking down Alessandro MS2i? Last post on 6/16/11 at 5:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Low Impedance Cans and Amps? Last post on 2/8/11 at 10:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Long time lurker looking for a set of good over ear headphones... Last post on 2/23/13 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Over-Ear Headphones for Everyday Use Last post on 10/1/12 at 12:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help with headphones for Yulong U100 on a $200 budget? Last post on 9/26/12 at 5:05am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
Thanks to Greed for a 10-day loan of his Ref 1 set, which I fully burnt-in and auditioned. This set had the uber cable. Super Brief Review (it's all just what my ears heard, if you love your Ref 1...
This review is going to be updated once I receive a balanced cable and use this amp in balanced operation. I figured this amp needed a proper review on here, and there is a lot of good stuff to say...
New Headphone Stand - Page 13
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #182 of 54212/11/10 at 5:44pmpost #183 of 54212/13/10 at 3:23pmpost #184 of 54212/13/10 at 3:36pm
Quote:Originally Posted by BluFalcon
Picked this up at Home Depot the other day for like $16 or something like that. It's supposed to hold rakes, push brooms and similar stuff. Just putting it out there in case you're looking for a cheap solution.
What headphones are these?
post #185 of 54212/13/10 at 3:40pmpost #186 of 54212/13/10 at 3:43pm
Thanks. I'm not sure I'm just starting to get into using better headphones. My first real pair which I bought a few months ago is my AD700 and I just ordered the ath-m50 for christmas. Do you have a guide perhaps on learning more things when it comes to lows,mids,highs,treble, etc?post #187 of 54212/13/10 at 3:45pmThread Starter
Grado SR325is fitted with a JMoney headband and Grado G-Cushion ear pads. Currently my most treasured headphone for rock, soul and jazz.post #188 of 54212/13/10 at 3:49pmpost #189 of 54212/13/10 at 3:50pmQuote:
I see. I like OP's headphones alot, the cups look way bigger than on my ad700. However $200 > is a little over my budget. I did just buy a pair of m50's. But who knows maybe I will get a 3rd pair later on.post #190 of 54212/13/10 at 4:14pmQuote:
They look really sexy with that headband and those G-pads too!
I need to get some of those G- cushions....and maybe even a headband someday......baby steps, lolpost #191 of 54212/18/10 at 6:10amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by whirlwindQuote:
They look really sexy with that headband and those G-pads too!
I need to get some of those G- cushions....and maybe even a headband someday......baby steps, lol
I highly recommend the headband upgrade.
post #192 of 54212/18/10 at 6:31ampost #193 of 54212/18/10 at 6:35ampost #194 of 54212/18/10 at 9:25am
Off topic but BluFalcon, is your headband black or dark brown. Its hard to tell with pictures and Jeremy told me yesterday that he is out of the black headbands forever and that he only has dark brown left. If yours is the brown then Im good with that. It looks pretty dark and not as light as I thought it was gonna be. Thanks in advance. Your 325's look fantastic with that headband. Oh, and did you put the G pads on with or without a distancer?post #195 of 54212/18/10 at 12:17pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by pseudohippy
Off topic but BluFalcon, is your headband black or dark brown. Its hard to tell with pictures and Jeremy told me yesterday that he is out of the black headbands forever and that he only has dark brown left. If yours is the brown then Im good with that. It looks pretty dark and not as light as I thought it was gonna be. Thanks in advance. Your 325's look fantastic with that headband. Oh, and did you put the G pads on with or without a distancer?
I got the dark brown J$ band. I believe they came in three different flavors: black, dark brown and camel. Dark brown was the color that appealed the most to me and it's a nice contrast to the brushed aluminum cups. I don't use any spacers when I mount the G-Cush pads.
- New Headphone Stand
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread 42 seconds ago
- › Marantz HD-DAC1 Headphone Amplifier 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 150: Bloody Brilliant! 3 minutes ago
- › The Member-Judged Fine Art Head-Fi Gallery 5 minutes ago
- › 2014 brisbane head-fi meet 5 minutes ago
- › DIY your own Theme for your lovely X3 6 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 7 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 9 minutes ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread 9 minutes ago
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)