I would assume that Audio Technica ES7's would fit, but can anyone here with them verify this for me?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Worth tracking down Alessandro MS2i? Last post on 6/16/11 at 5:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Low Impedance Cans and Amps? Last post on 2/8/11 at 10:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Long time lurker looking for a set of good over ear headphones... Last post on 2/23/13 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Over-Ear Headphones for Everyday Use Last post on 10/1/12 at 12:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help with headphones for Yulong U100 on a $200 budget? Last post on 9/26/12 at 5:05am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Cayin C5DAC: A Deadly Challenger in the Portable Market *Please click on the photos for the highest quality. [[SPOILER]] About me & IntroductionI am a student who is a music...
Me: am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I bought these on Geekbuying after a considerable price drop to about $16 USD. Having missed out on the hype for the Piston 2, I decided to pick up the Piston 3 instead. The other bang-for-buck IEM...
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
INTRODUCTION Being a fan of the RHA MA750 (RHA's first flagship IEM), I was quite excited to hear when RHA released the T10i. The new stainless shells, novel "memory wire" implementation,...
New Headphone Stand - Page 13
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #182 of 54512/11/10 at 5:44pmpost #183 of 54512/13/10 at 3:23pmpost #184 of 54512/13/10 at 3:36pm
Quote:Originally Posted by BluFalcon
Picked this up at Home Depot the other day for like $16 or something like that. It's supposed to hold rakes, push brooms and similar stuff. Just putting it out there in case you're looking for a cheap solution.
What headphones are these?
post #185 of 54512/13/10 at 3:40pmpost #186 of 54512/13/10 at 3:43pm
Thanks. I'm not sure I'm just starting to get into using better headphones. My first real pair which I bought a few months ago is my AD700 and I just ordered the ath-m50 for christmas. Do you have a guide perhaps on learning more things when it comes to lows,mids,highs,treble, etc?post #187 of 54512/13/10 at 3:45pmThread Starter
Grado SR325is fitted with a JMoney headband and Grado G-Cushion ear pads. Currently my most treasured headphone for rock, soul and jazz.post #188 of 54512/13/10 at 3:49pmpost #189 of 54512/13/10 at 3:50pmQuote:
I see. I like OP's headphones alot, the cups look way bigger than on my ad700. However $200 > is a little over my budget. I did just buy a pair of m50's. But who knows maybe I will get a 3rd pair later on.post #190 of 54512/13/10 at 4:14pmQuote:
They look really sexy with that headband and those G-pads too!
I need to get some of those G- cushions....and maybe even a headband someday......baby steps, lolpost #191 of 54512/18/10 at 6:10amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by whirlwindQuote:
They look really sexy with that headband and those G-pads too!
I need to get some of those G- cushions....and maybe even a headband someday......baby steps, lol
I highly recommend the headband upgrade.
post #192 of 54512/18/10 at 6:31ampost #193 of 54512/18/10 at 6:35ampost #194 of 54512/18/10 at 9:25am
Off topic but BluFalcon, is your headband black or dark brown. Its hard to tell with pictures and Jeremy told me yesterday that he is out of the black headbands forever and that he only has dark brown left. If yours is the brown then Im good with that. It looks pretty dark and not as light as I thought it was gonna be. Thanks in advance. Your 325's look fantastic with that headband. Oh, and did you put the G pads on with or without a distancer?post #195 of 54512/18/10 at 12:17pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by pseudohippy
Off topic but BluFalcon, is your headband black or dark brown. Its hard to tell with pictures and Jeremy told me yesterday that he is out of the black headbands forever and that he only has dark brown left. If yours is the brown then Im good with that. It looks pretty dark and not as light as I thought it was gonna be. Thanks in advance. Your 325's look fantastic with that headband. Oh, and did you put the G pads on with or without a distancer?
I got the dark brown J$ band. I believe they came in three different flavors: black, dark brown and camel. Dark brown was the color that appealed the most to me and it's a nice contrast to the brushed aluminum cups. I don't use any spacers when I mount the G-Cush pads.
- New Headphone Stand
- Headphone Impedance
- › Android phones and USB DACs 1 minute ago
- › NEW 2015 - HIFIMAN HE400S 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 8 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 16 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 16 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 17 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares 19 minutes ago
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)