Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Worth tracking down Alessandro MS2i? Last post on 6/16/11 at 5:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Low Impedance Cans and Amps? Last post on 2/8/11 at 10:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Long time lurker looking for a set of good over ear headphones... Last post on 2/23/13 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Over-Ear Headphones for Everyday Use Last post on 10/1/12 at 12:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help with headphones for Yulong U100 on a $200 budget? Last post on 9/26/12 at 5:05am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/11/17
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
In my self-imposed haughtiness and superiority, I have always told Alfred and Martin that I will be the high-end reviewer for this blog, and that they should be responsible for more budget...
First of all, thank you so much to Ifi-Audio for sending me a black edition to review for free! Really awesome of them to involve the audio community to such a degree. I will keep this review...
I try not to be an extremist and I try to give most products I review a decent amount of hearing before making any judgments on their quality but when a product reaches with a level of quality I...
A great purchase for under 180 pounds, these headphones blow the direct competition away when it comes to almost everything. They arrive in a nice premium package with a thick, high grade cable for...
A reasonably priced pair of premium Open back headphones. They are well made and super comfortable and have a luxurious appearance well suited to home hi fi use. Unlike other hi fidelity phones...
New Headphone Stand - Page 10
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #137 of 54611/30/10 at 4:22pmpost #138 of 54611/30/10 at 4:59pmpost #139 of 54611/30/10 at 5:09pm
Thought about something like that, but I didn't wanna put holes on these weak walls. That and some headphones need quite a bit of clearance from the wall.
Looks fantastic, btw.
What we all need now is something for wire management. The two right legs of my upper computer desk platform is what I wrap my cable with...
Edited by Mad Lust Envy - 11/30/10 at 5:19pmpost #140 of 54611/30/10 at 8:10pm
I surprised no one went to buy these for a stand and didn't leave with the actual wall mounting bracket and the thinner attachements that would easily let your headphones hang far away from the wall. Since I don't own this place I'm not punching any holes in the walls, but if it was my house I would have had the whole works in my shopping cart. Just picked up 3 of them today. Going to mod one to accommodate the ad700's immense girth.post #141 of 54611/30/10 at 9:43pm
Quote:Originally Posted by VulgarDisplay
I surprised no one went to buy these for a stand and didn't leave with the actual wall mounting bracket and the thinner attachements that would easily let your headphones hang far away from the wall. Since I don't own this place I'm not punching any holes in the walls, but if it was my house I would have had the whole works in my shopping cart. Just picked up 3 of them today. Going to mod one to accommodate the ad700's immense girth.
Like many people are going to say... ????post #142 of 54612/1/10 at 3:01pmThread Starterpost #143 of 54612/1/10 at 4:11pmpost #144 of 54612/1/10 at 6:18pmpost #145 of 54612/1/10 at 11:34pm
Received my stands from Rubbermaid's webstore.
Even tho the site shows the newer version, I received the old version which works out for the better because after seeing all these pics, the old version definitely looks better.
However, one stand has the top part tilted about 8 degrees left to right so it kind of suck... but I will use that to hang my earbuds/iemspost #146 of 54612/7/10 at 4:17pm
Want to chime in first to thank the OP for this great find and second to offer some tips. I just got back from Home Depot where it took me 20 minutes to find this thing. Not surprisingly, the CSR assumed it was in Garden. I suggested it might be in garage organization. The computer said Storage but I guess my Home Depot recently rearranged stuff so their storage was just a few different sizes of cardboard boxes and dollies. I found it in the front of the store where they have all the showcase items; items not in regular aisles.
There was an end cap of them with different models.
Rubbermaid FastTrack Hose hook 5E12
I am using them with my HD600's and to be honest, they are too short. The cable plugs hit/rest on the bottom front of the bottom support. I wish this thing were taller. I supposed it has to do with how much I have the ears extended down. I have a small-to-typical sized noggin so that shouldn't be a factor. I suppose I could collapse the HD600's each time but I don't want to put wear on the band.
Edited by sygyzy - 12/7/10 at 4:19pmpost #147 of 54612/7/10 at 6:58pm
Or do what everyone else has done who have bigger than average cans, add something to the top where the headband rests to raise the headphone off the ground a little bit.post #148 of 54612/7/10 at 7:50pmpost #149 of 54612/7/10 at 7:53pmpost #150 of 54612/8/10 at 2:32amQuote:Originally Posted by kingblind
Nevermind.. I found it for 10 bucks on amazon!
just ordered 2
Edited by Proglover - 12/8/10 at 2:34am
- New Headphone Stand
- Headphone Impedance
- › Chord Mojo - PayPal and shipping included in the US 3 minutes ago
- › ifI iCan Pro - Impressions & Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-gd NFB-28 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser RS 165, RS 175, RS 185, RS 195 - Impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 5 minutes ago
- › Official X7 beta firmware (Android 5.1) download and discussion... 5 minutes ago
- › Obscure Chinese DAPs 6 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 10 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 10 minutes ago
- › qdc Balanced armature type (BA type) 3SH （QDC-4024） by prismstorm
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by bapspidoff
- › Sangdo Headset Mic for Sony MH EX300AP L36H L36I C6603 LT26II LT28H... by Griffith
- › Denon AH-D600 by theminstrel
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by theminstrel
- › Burson Audio Cable+ by markbrauer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by theminstrel
- › FiiO E17 by theminstrel
- › Sony NWZ-A15 Walkman Video MP3 Player (16GB) - Black by theminstrel
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 by theminstrel
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear