Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Worth tracking down Alessandro MS2i? Last post on 6/16/11 at 5:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Low Impedance Cans and Amps? Last post on 2/8/11 at 10:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Long time lurker looking for a set of good over ear headphones... Last post on 2/23/13 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Over-Ear Headphones for Everyday Use Last post on 10/1/12 at 12:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help with headphones for Yulong U100 on a $200 budget? Last post on 9/26/12 at 5:05am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/5/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I want to thanks Vincent from IFI who has sent me the sample for the review. In the past, on my site www.stereo-head.it and on head fi, I’ve already reviewed some IFI’s electronics and i...
Disclosure: I received these headphones from Sony Australia as a review sample to keep. Here is my video review of the 10R, as well as some brief notes about the sound and build of the...
My Story First of all - WOW. This is my first set of proper Hi-fi/Mid-fi cans. It's also easily the best sounding anything I've ever had the pleasure of listening to. However, since I'm new to...
I stumbled upon these headphones after numerous hours of research. To be quite honest, I'd never heard of this brand before so I was a bit hesitant before making the jump; especially after owning...
Let me start with the good, and then explain why you should never buy this IEM. Sound signature: The treble, mids and bass are sort of like that of an HD800, except downgraded. For example, one...
New Headphone Stand - Page 10
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #137 of 53611/30/10 at 4:22pmpost #138 of 53611/30/10 at 4:59pmpost #139 of 53611/30/10 at 5:09pm
Thought about something like that, but I didn't wanna put holes on these weak walls. That and some headphones need quite a bit of clearance from the wall.
Looks fantastic, btw.
What we all need now is something for wire management. The two right legs of my upper computer desk platform is what I wrap my cable with...
Edited by Mad Lust Envy - 11/30/10 at 5:19pmpost #140 of 53611/30/10 at 8:10pm
I surprised no one went to buy these for a stand and didn't leave with the actual wall mounting bracket and the thinner attachements that would easily let your headphones hang far away from the wall. Since I don't own this place I'm not punching any holes in the walls, but if it was my house I would have had the whole works in my shopping cart. Just picked up 3 of them today. Going to mod one to accommodate the ad700's immense girth.post #141 of 53611/30/10 at 9:43pm
Quote:Originally Posted by VulgarDisplay
I surprised no one went to buy these for a stand and didn't leave with the actual wall mounting bracket and the thinner attachements that would easily let your headphones hang far away from the wall. Since I don't own this place I'm not punching any holes in the walls, but if it was my house I would have had the whole works in my shopping cart. Just picked up 3 of them today. Going to mod one to accommodate the ad700's immense girth.
Like many people are going to say... ????post #142 of 53612/1/10 at 3:01pmThread Starterpost #143 of 53612/1/10 at 4:11pmpost #144 of 53612/1/10 at 6:18pmpost #145 of 53612/1/10 at 11:34pm
Received my stands from Rubbermaid's webstore.
Even tho the site shows the newer version, I received the old version which works out for the better because after seeing all these pics, the old version definitely looks better.
However, one stand has the top part tilted about 8 degrees left to right so it kind of suck... but I will use that to hang my earbuds/iemspost #146 of 53612/7/10 at 4:17pm
Want to chime in first to thank the OP for this great find and second to offer some tips. I just got back from Home Depot where it took me 20 minutes to find this thing. Not surprisingly, the CSR assumed it was in Garden. I suggested it might be in garage organization. The computer said Storage but I guess my Home Depot recently rearranged stuff so their storage was just a few different sizes of cardboard boxes and dollies. I found it in the front of the store where they have all the showcase items; items not in regular aisles.
There was an end cap of them with different models.
Rubbermaid FastTrack Hose hook 5E12
I am using them with my HD600's and to be honest, they are too short. The cable plugs hit/rest on the bottom front of the bottom support. I wish this thing were taller. I supposed it has to do with how much I have the ears extended down. I have a small-to-typical sized noggin so that shouldn't be a factor. I suppose I could collapse the HD600's each time but I don't want to put wear on the band.
Edited by sygyzy - 12/7/10 at 4:19pmpost #147 of 53612/7/10 at 6:58pm
Or do what everyone else has done who have bigger than average cans, add something to the top where the headband rests to raise the headphone off the ground a little bit.post #148 of 53612/7/10 at 7:50pmpost #149 of 53612/7/10 at 7:53pmpost #150 of 53612/8/10 at 2:32amQuote:Originally Posted by kingblind
Nevermind.. I found it for 10 bucks on amazon!
just ordered 2
Edited by Proglover - 12/8/10 at 2:34am
- New Headphone Stand
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Q701 appreciation thread 42 seconds ago
- › NEW Sony Walkman Z Series mini review!!! 48 seconds ago
- › Schiit Modi and/or Schiit Vali for sale 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica IM50, IM70 Appreciation and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-7520 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Modi and/or Schiit Vali for sale 4 minutes ago
- › Need reccomendations on best portable speaker setup, to go with ODAC. 4 minutes ago
- › Night Time Shots Of Our Tubes Glowing -- Post Them Here!! 5 minutes ago
- › Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones 5 minutes ago
- › "Best" Closed Over the Ear headphones for office and amp... 5 minutes ago
- › IFI Gemini usb cable by turo91
- › Sony Over-Ear Headphones - MDR-10R by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by kuhchuk
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by ashton18
- › Sennheiser IE800 by ag8908
- › Pioneer SE-CL721-K Headphones, Black/Red by tswmcello
- › Colorfly C3 by svyr
- › HiFiMeDIY Sabre Tiny USB DAC Digital to Analog Audio Converter... by laughingbuddha
- › Hifimediy Sabre USB DAC by laughingbuddha
- › Digital Silence DS-101A Stereo Analogue Ambient Noise Cancelling... by julian67
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude