Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Worth tracking down Alessandro MS2i? Last post on 6/16/11 at 5:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Low Impedance Cans and Amps? Last post on 2/8/11 at 10:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Long time lurker looking for a set of good over ear headphones... Last post on 2/23/13 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Over-Ear Headphones for Everyday Use Last post on 10/1/12 at 12:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help with headphones for Yulong U100 on a $200 budget? Last post on 9/26/12 at 5:05am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Not quite a review but thought I'd quote my recent observations. Quote: Originally Posted by Rob80b Well the K712s showed up, just doing some preliminary comparison with my K701s with the...
First, a big thanks to Todd The Vinyl Junkie for making the 'e' series loaner program possible. To the next guy in line: sorry I kept them for so long. The very first pair of 'high-end'...
A big thanks to TekFusion for sending the TwinWoofer in for review and Ibrahim for taking the photo shots! TekFusion is a brand new fresh company based in India. Targeted for consumer...
I enjoy these headphones very much. A beautiful sound, clear and natural with a tight bass. I am a bit surprised such small cans can sounds so good. The wood finish might not suit everyone, but...
INTRODUCTION Build quality is excellent. This is my second headphone review.M40x is a recent release from Audio Technica,it is a...
New Headphone Stand - Page 10
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #137 of 54211/30/10 at 4:22pmpost #138 of 54211/30/10 at 4:59pmpost #139 of 54211/30/10 at 5:09pm
Thought about something like that, but I didn't wanna put holes on these weak walls. That and some headphones need quite a bit of clearance from the wall.
Looks fantastic, btw.
What we all need now is something for wire management. The two right legs of my upper computer desk platform is what I wrap my cable with...
Edited by Mad Lust Envy - 11/30/10 at 5:19pmpost #140 of 54211/30/10 at 8:10pm
I surprised no one went to buy these for a stand and didn't leave with the actual wall mounting bracket and the thinner attachements that would easily let your headphones hang far away from the wall. Since I don't own this place I'm not punching any holes in the walls, but if it was my house I would have had the whole works in my shopping cart. Just picked up 3 of them today. Going to mod one to accommodate the ad700's immense girth.post #141 of 54211/30/10 at 9:43pm
Quote:Originally Posted by VulgarDisplay
I surprised no one went to buy these for a stand and didn't leave with the actual wall mounting bracket and the thinner attachements that would easily let your headphones hang far away from the wall. Since I don't own this place I'm not punching any holes in the walls, but if it was my house I would have had the whole works in my shopping cart. Just picked up 3 of them today. Going to mod one to accommodate the ad700's immense girth.
Like many people are going to say... ????post #142 of 54212/1/10 at 3:01pmThread Starterpost #143 of 54212/1/10 at 4:11pmpost #144 of 54212/1/10 at 6:18pmpost #145 of 54212/1/10 at 11:34pm
Received my stands from Rubbermaid's webstore.
Even tho the site shows the newer version, I received the old version which works out for the better because after seeing all these pics, the old version definitely looks better.
However, one stand has the top part tilted about 8 degrees left to right so it kind of suck... but I will use that to hang my earbuds/iemspost #146 of 54212/7/10 at 4:17pm
Want to chime in first to thank the OP for this great find and second to offer some tips. I just got back from Home Depot where it took me 20 minutes to find this thing. Not surprisingly, the CSR assumed it was in Garden. I suggested it might be in garage organization. The computer said Storage but I guess my Home Depot recently rearranged stuff so their storage was just a few different sizes of cardboard boxes and dollies. I found it in the front of the store where they have all the showcase items; items not in regular aisles.
There was an end cap of them with different models.
Rubbermaid FastTrack Hose hook 5E12
I am using them with my HD600's and to be honest, they are too short. The cable plugs hit/rest on the bottom front of the bottom support. I wish this thing were taller. I supposed it has to do with how much I have the ears extended down. I have a small-to-typical sized noggin so that shouldn't be a factor. I suppose I could collapse the HD600's each time but I don't want to put wear on the band.
Edited by sygyzy - 12/7/10 at 4:19pmpost #147 of 54212/7/10 at 6:58pm
Or do what everyone else has done who have bigger than average cans, add something to the top where the headband rests to raise the headphone off the ground a little bit.post #148 of 54212/7/10 at 7:50pmpost #149 of 54212/7/10 at 7:53pmpost #150 of 54212/8/10 at 2:32amQuote:Originally Posted by kingblind
Nevermind.. I found it for 10 bucks on amazon!
just ordered 2
Edited by Proglover - 12/8/10 at 2:34am
- New Headphone Stand
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Matrix Mini-i Balanced DAC+HP amp 1 minute ago
- › Koss doesn't have Pro/4AAA cushions. What else fits? 2 minutes ago
- › Earphones around $150? 3 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio "Mini" desktop line discussion thread 5 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 5 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 6 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 7 minutes ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 8 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 8 minutes ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 9 minutes ago
- › AKG K712 Pro by Rob80b
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by TheAfterEffect
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by eke2k6
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)