Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Worth tracking down Alessandro MS2i? Last post on 6/16/11 at 5:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Low Impedance Cans and Amps? Last post on 2/8/11 at 10:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Long time lurker looking for a set of good over ear headphones... Last post on 2/23/13 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Over-Ear Headphones for Everyday Use Last post on 10/1/12 at 12:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help with headphones for Yulong U100 on a $200 budget? Last post on 9/26/12 at 5:05am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Intro:- This is my first earphone from DUNU-topsound, one of the most talked about Chinese earphone brand with some high performing earphones like DN-1000 and Dn-2000 decided to up the...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (18 months ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000,...
I am believer in positive effects of a good cable and I like to try different aftermarket cables to see what sonic changes can be. I have contacted with Null Audio while I was looking for a new...
New Headphone Stand - Page 10
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #137 of 54411/30/10 at 4:22pmpost #138 of 54411/30/10 at 4:59pmpost #139 of 54411/30/10 at 5:09pm
Thought about something like that, but I didn't wanna put holes on these weak walls. That and some headphones need quite a bit of clearance from the wall.
Looks fantastic, btw.
What we all need now is something for wire management. The two right legs of my upper computer desk platform is what I wrap my cable with...
Edited by Mad Lust Envy - 11/30/10 at 5:19pmpost #140 of 54411/30/10 at 8:10pm
I surprised no one went to buy these for a stand and didn't leave with the actual wall mounting bracket and the thinner attachements that would easily let your headphones hang far away from the wall. Since I don't own this place I'm not punching any holes in the walls, but if it was my house I would have had the whole works in my shopping cart. Just picked up 3 of them today. Going to mod one to accommodate the ad700's immense girth.post #141 of 54411/30/10 at 9:43pm
Quote:Originally Posted by VulgarDisplay
I surprised no one went to buy these for a stand and didn't leave with the actual wall mounting bracket and the thinner attachements that would easily let your headphones hang far away from the wall. Since I don't own this place I'm not punching any holes in the walls, but if it was my house I would have had the whole works in my shopping cart. Just picked up 3 of them today. Going to mod one to accommodate the ad700's immense girth.
Like many people are going to say... ????post #142 of 54412/1/10 at 3:01pmThread Starterpost #143 of 54412/1/10 at 4:11pmpost #144 of 54412/1/10 at 6:18pmpost #145 of 54412/1/10 at 11:34pm
Received my stands from Rubbermaid's webstore.
Even tho the site shows the newer version, I received the old version which works out for the better because after seeing all these pics, the old version definitely looks better.
However, one stand has the top part tilted about 8 degrees left to right so it kind of suck... but I will use that to hang my earbuds/iemspost #146 of 54412/7/10 at 4:17pm
Want to chime in first to thank the OP for this great find and second to offer some tips. I just got back from Home Depot where it took me 20 minutes to find this thing. Not surprisingly, the CSR assumed it was in Garden. I suggested it might be in garage organization. The computer said Storage but I guess my Home Depot recently rearranged stuff so their storage was just a few different sizes of cardboard boxes and dollies. I found it in the front of the store where they have all the showcase items; items not in regular aisles.
There was an end cap of them with different models.
Rubbermaid FastTrack Hose hook 5E12
I am using them with my HD600's and to be honest, they are too short. The cable plugs hit/rest on the bottom front of the bottom support. I wish this thing were taller. I supposed it has to do with how much I have the ears extended down. I have a small-to-typical sized noggin so that shouldn't be a factor. I suppose I could collapse the HD600's each time but I don't want to put wear on the band.
Edited by sygyzy - 12/7/10 at 4:19pmpost #147 of 54412/7/10 at 6:58pm
Or do what everyone else has done who have bigger than average cans, add something to the top where the headband rests to raise the headphone off the ground a little bit.post #148 of 54412/7/10 at 7:50pmpost #149 of 54412/7/10 at 7:53pmpost #150 of 54412/8/10 at 2:32amQuote:Originally Posted by kingblind
Nevermind.. I found it for 10 bucks on amazon!
just ordered 2
Edited by Proglover - 12/8/10 at 2:34am
- New Headphone Stand
- Headphone Impedance
- › what is electricity. what is that 'stuff' flowing through all our... 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 2 minutes ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 3 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › NEW Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 and ATH-MSR7LTD 3 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by suman134
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by xkonfuzed
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2