Around $50ish for them. I'm a basshead, although they have to have good mids and highs too. Nothing skullcandish. I listen to all types of music. They need to isolate sound pretty well. Now the problem is my source, an archos 5 internet media tablet. This thing sounds terrible with my headphones, shure 840s. Really quiet and stuff. Needs an amp. So would some lower ohm iems sound better or should I get a cheap amp like a e5? Would I do have about $200, but I really don't want to spend all that. Or should I just get a better amp and use my 840s? They probably wouldn't isolate noise as good as I would need though. So wat do? Thanks.
Related Forum Threads
- Hello, Last post on 8/17/11 at 8:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need help choosing earphones with volume control Last post on 1/30/11 at 8:10am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- on their ears Last post on 11/5/14 at 3:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need help with sports phones ID [photo] Last post on 10/23/14 at 11:47am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Identifying these earphones Last post on 10/15/14 at 5:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Trebuchet HiFiMan Balanced Cable Teflon over UP-OCC: Ultra Pure Ohno Continous Cast Copper Viablue Y Splitter Switchcraft 4 pin XLR Ordered 5 ft length So a bit of background here. I...
I used this a a record cleaning machine... it served me well through college and frankly, was "good enough". I got pretty amazing results mounting the turntable on a shelf bolted to a frame that...
Specs; Deep bass sound reproduction with 50mm Neodymium driver unit and ring port structure- cans need 50-100 hours burn-in Ring port structure provides high-quality dynamic sound- it is...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION The first I heard about RHA (or Reid Heath Acoustics) was a thread on Head-Fi calling for...
FIIO'S E11K KILIMANJARO 2 INTRODUCTION Fiio is a Chinese maker of audio equipment that has become well known for offering good gear at highly competitive prices. With a lineup of...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
need some cheap iems
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I picked up some Koss KE 29s from walmart for like 25 bucks. I use them for when I go to bed, that's all. Anyway the bass isn't bad. Only reason I'm making this reply is no one else is. I hope some one gives you a good answer. I'm happy with the Koss's, they sound close to the portapro.
- need some cheap iems
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › FS:Hd650 with Stefan audioart cable 25 seconds ago
- › Jual Kitchen Set Minimalis 47 seconds ago
- › Westone W60 Impressions Thread 50 seconds ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 1 minute ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 1 minute ago
- › Orthodynamic Roundup 3 minutes ago
- › Jual Kitchen Set Minimalis 4 minutes ago
- › LAMPIZATOR THREAD COMMENTS REVIEWS TUNING 5 minutes ago
- › First Post, Ask for Bluetooth Headset recommendation 6 minutes ago
- › Zynsonix Trebuchet HiFiMan Balanced Cable by BeatsWork
- › Mitsubishi LT-30 by Golden Ears
- › JVC HARX700 High-Grade Full-Size Headphone by ajlan
- › RHA T10i by Brooko
- › FiiO E11K by thatonenoob
- › AKG K3003 by GUO XIAOZHOU
- › iBasso DX50 DAP by AudioGG
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › Joinhandmade Jelly Ear In Ear Headphones by thatonenoob
- › Grado Statement Series GS1000i Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)