Around $50ish for them. I'm a basshead, although they have to have good mids and highs too. Nothing skullcandish. I listen to all types of music. They need to isolate sound pretty well. Now the problem is my source, an archos 5 internet media tablet. This thing sounds terrible with my headphones, shure 840s. Really quiet and stuff. Needs an amp. So would some lower ohm iems sound better or should I get a cheap amp like a e5? Would I do have about $200, but I really don't want to spend all that. Or should I just get a better amp and use my 840s? They probably wouldn't isolate noise as good as I would need though. So wat do? Thanks.
Related Forum Threads
- Hello, Last post on 8/17/11 at 8:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need help choosing earphones with volume control Last post on 1/30/11 at 8:10am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- In ear headphone (earbuds) under 120$ Last post on 5/22/15 at 5:20pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Review: Cardas Ear Speakers EM5813 Model 1 Last post on 8/1/15 at 6:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendations for IEMs for electronic music (mostly EDM) ~$200 Budget Last post on 5/13/15 at 6:57am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
INTRODUCTION The Encore RockMaster IE is a new crowd-funded IEM from SonicUnity, and new audio company formed by Rick Hopkins. Rick's a music industry veteran who's helped with concert design for...
I'll do my best to keep this review nice and short, and hit all the key points. Sections: -Overview about myself (to give background on music preferences, previously owned IEMs,...
Introduction Everyone here and their mothers have heard of the HD600/650. After over 10+ years, the HD600 series still remains a timeless classic, withstanding the test of time with is...
I first joined Head-Fi in November of 2014. At the time I owned a couple of pairs of IEM’s, and had just purchased my first DAP (Fiio X3) and over ear headphones (Sennheiser HD598). I really...
So these headphones only came-in for me three days ago. I got them used on Amazon for $240, and have listened to them about 10 hours a day (seriously) since I got them, for a total of over 30...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
need some cheap iems
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I picked up some Koss KE 29s from walmart for like 25 bucks. I use them for when I go to bed, that's all. Anyway the bass isn't bad. Only reason I'm making this reply is no one else is. I hope some one gives you a good answer. I'm happy with the Koss's, they sound close to the portapro.
- need some cheap iems
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Sony Xperia Z3 Audio Quality 1 minute ago
- › Audio GD Master-11(Combination from Master 7 and Master 9) 1 minute ago
- › Pioneer HRM-7 Studio Monitor Headphones Discussion 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 2 minutes ago
- › Vape-Fi 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 7 minutes ago
- › Grado GS1000e 11 minutes ago
- › Official AKG K501 Version Count 11 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 14 minutes ago
- › Best $1000 headphones for O2+ODAC? 15 minutes ago
- › Encore RockMaster IE by nmatheis
- › Noble 3 by WhatToChoose
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by dazzerfong
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by hakushondaimao
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by goodyfresh
- › Creative Sound Blaster Roar 2 Portable NFC Bluetooth Speaker with... by lin0003
- › Encore RockMaster OE by Armaegis
- › Final Audio Design Heaven VII by AndrewH13
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by HiFiChris
- › Brainwavz Jive by Hisoundfi
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2