Around $50ish for them. I'm a basshead, although they have to have good mids and highs too. Nothing skullcandish. I listen to all types of music. They need to isolate sound pretty well. Now the problem is my source, an archos 5 internet media tablet. This thing sounds terrible with my headphones, shure 840s. Really quiet and stuff. Needs an amp. So would some lower ohm iems sound better or should I get a cheap amp like a e5? Would I do have about $200, but I really don't want to spend all that. Or should I just get a better amp and use my 840s? They probably wouldn't isolate noise as good as I would need though. So wat do? Thanks.
Related Forum Threads
- Hello, Last post on 8/17/11 at 8:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need help choosing earphones with volume control Last post on 1/30/11 at 8:10am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendations for IEMs for electronic music (mostly EDM) ~$200 Budget Last post on 4/18/15 at 12:38pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Help please Last post on 2/4/15 at 8:21pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Any experience with Dynamic Ear company/Tympro music custom IEM ? - now with frequency graphs Last post on 4/2/15 at 12:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I began to search for a shorter cable for my HD600 just because the stock cable is to long for using with a portable device. I didn't want to spend to much under $100. I did the standard Amazon and...
Exclusive sound, high quality patents "sandwich diaphragm" metal meets the technical.
I will leave the technical speak and unboxing play-by-play to the reviews that are already here, done by people who do a much better job than I can currently manage. Just know that the iDSD Micro...
Ok, I've had these for a while now and decided to leave some feedback on these. First thing, the sound from these IEM's (earphones) are nothing short of excellent with a few minor dislikes. At...
I purchased a Bakoon HPA-01 off Massdrop for around $1200 (it is normally around $1700 retail) due to the reputation of Bakoon Japan for making stunning amps. The HPA-01 is from Bakoon Korea,...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
need some cheap iems
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I picked up some Koss KE 29s from walmart for like 25 bucks. I use them for when I go to bed, that's all. Anyway the bass isn't bad. Only reason I'm making this reply is no one else is. I hope some one gives you a good answer. I'm happy with the Koss's, they sound close to the portapro.
- need some cheap iems
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › IC: Woo Audio WA22 Amp 2 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 25 seconds ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 55 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 2 minutes ago
- › Dubai Head-Fi Meet 8th May 2015 2 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 2 minutes ago
- › FS: HiFiMan EF-5: Mint Condition 2 minutes ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 3 minutes ago
- › Tennmak Sennheiser HD600/650 Short Cable by bikerboy94
- › Original Xiaomi Piston III Youth Edition Earphone Earbuds Headset... by leoscarax
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by knorris908
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by interpolate
- › Bakoon HPA-01 by Currawong
- › Pioneer SE-CX8-T Headphone, Bright Copper by Luckbad
- › Sennheiser HD 239 Headphones Black by rigodeni
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by twister6
- › Signature Acoustics O16 Live by kova4a
- › Sennheiser HD 428 Headphones by rensin
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2