Around $50ish for them. I'm a basshead, although they have to have good mids and highs too. Nothing skullcandish. I listen to all types of music. They need to isolate sound pretty well. Now the problem is my source, an archos 5 internet media tablet. This thing sounds terrible with my headphones, shure 840s. Really quiet and stuff. Needs an amp. So would some lower ohm iems sound better or should I get a cheap amp like a e5? Would I do have about $200, but I really don't want to spend all that. Or should I just get a better amp and use my 840s? They probably wouldn't isolate noise as good as I would need though. So wat do? Thanks.
Related Forum Threads
- Hello, Last post on 8/17/11 at 8:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need help choosing earphones with volume control Last post on 1/30/11 at 8:10am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Would appreciate some suggestions for some in-ears around $30 with sound similar to KSC-75 Last post on 1/27/14 at 2:01pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- How IEM characteristics are measured? Last post on 8/7/13 at 6:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need help choosing the right IEM's for me Last post on 2/14/13 at 6:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
They sound nice and have lot of bass.. the wire is cheap but did not break for now but for intensive use im sure it will.... The treble is killing my ear seriously i may have got a...
The sound of master 1s is trully great for its size, especially the lower end. As you can see the NOS arrived with deteriorated ear pad and it still sound good with lot of bass extension. Even...
Using TheHeadphoneList's Review Format Below Accessories - 3/5 You get a semi-hard case with a felt-like exterior that zips up and 3 different sized tips to help fit your ears....
Brainwavz HM9 is a portable / foldable, super comfortable headphone priced at $150 USD ($119 at the time of writting on Amazon) that surely grabs attention including mine, with it's stylish...
Ok guys, here's my take on the SennGrados... First of all, I would like to mention that these are not my personal cans, they are on loan to me as part of a tour that's spreading the word on...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
need some cheap iems
I picked up some Koss KE 29s from walmart for like 25 bucks. I use them for when I go to bed, that's all. Anyway the bass isn't bad. Only reason I'm making this reply is no one else is. I hope some one gives you a good answer. I'm happy with the Koss's, they sound close to the portapro.
- need some cheap iems
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › I am looking for upper class gaming Headphones? Which one? I posted... 20 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 3 minutes ago
- › The Member-Judged Fine Art Head-Fi Gallery 3 minutes ago
- › Unique Melody Mentor debut in Tokyo e-earphone festival 6 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Turtle Beach XP Seven vs HD 589/558? 9 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 10 minutes ago
- › Ultrasone Signature DJ 11 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 13 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-FX101 by bonami2
- › Pioneer MASTER-1s by kuantings
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 Series 2 by RubxQub
- › Brainwavz HM9 Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by wormsdriver
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by trevorburnham
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › HeadRoom Little With More Power Supply by Mshenay
- › beyerdynamic T50p by gotak
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by Tom22
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)