be careful it is not the ax pro decoder you need , but the ax720 one.
Related Forum Threads
- Having Owned a Hisoundaudio Studio V for less than 24 hours now...HELP!! :) Last post on 7/7/12 at 6:13pm in Portable Source Gear
- Case to hold IEM and Source? Last post on 7/8/13 at 3:04am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- does anyone make a decent set of earbuds w/mic? Last post on 4/18/12 at 7:22am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- RE262: Do i have to use an adapter to use with standard MP3 players? Last post on 10/20/11 at 7:28pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommended volume level iem gr07&j3 Last post on 10/18/11 at 10:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Looking at the picture of the PK3's I wasn't expecting much. They look and feel cheap using a generic case for the drivers. First I tried them without the foam covers and they sounded awful. I...
Disclaimer First of all, I would like to thank Audrey and the Brainwavz team for allowing me to review their S1 IEMs. I would also like to clarify that I am neither an affiliate of Brainwavz...
Overview The Alien is a well-priced (~$250 AUD), compact, screenless player that plays only WAV and FLAC files – no MP3, no AAC, just the two major lossless options. For some people that will...
Shure SRH840, are a value filled set of extraordinary headphones, worth every single coin you spend on it. The bass register is perfect for any genre of song you play through you...
I got the Sennheiser HD-598 based on all the existing rave reviews. It's amazingly comfortable. That's all the good I can say about it. I just hate the sound. Okay, I am no "audiophile". I am...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Earforce DDS vs. Astro Mixamp vs. Tritton AX720 Decoder - Page 2
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I currently own tma-1 aiaiai headphone. Does anyone know if the tma-1 aiaiai will get a good surround sound effect from the earforce dss or do i have to consider getting new headphones for it to work better?
I tried the DSS, it sounded awful! my home theater receiver did a much better job... there was a very noticeable background hiss, even at low volumes and the surround effect made voices seem far away on movies, I actually ended up turning off the Dolby feature often. I don't think its worth it, though I wonder if the wireless mix amp 5.8 would do a better job. Dunno.
- Earforce DDS vs. Astro Mixamp vs. Tritton AX720 Decoder
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Music Game IX 6 seconds ago
- › The Ponomusic PonoPlayer Impressions Thread 11 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 30 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 42 seconds ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 2 minutes ago
- › Synergistic Research HOT device 3 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 3 minutes ago
- › B&W 7 - Cheaper alternative with Similar Sound ? 4 minutes ago
- › Orthodynamic Roundup 4 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 5 minutes ago
- › YUIN PK3 Earbuds by thebluebulk
- › Brainwavz S1 by thatBeatsguy
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by Loquah
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundScout
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MyFamilyShoppin
- › Lehmann Rhinelander by jdpark
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kigisaru
- › AWEI ES-Q9 Super Bass Wooden Earphones Headphones Headsets Fiber... by Mellowship
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by Zombie_X
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by nicholars
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)