I was wondering what would be a good upgrade from my es7s. I was looking at the shure SRH 440 or SRH 880s. I have a cmoybb v2.02, so I do have an amp. Will amping them make a difference?
Related Forum Threads
- KNS 8400 / ATH M-50 / DT 770 / SRH840?? Last post on 6/19/12 at 2:19pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Should I get the Audio Technica ATH-m50s? Last post on 6/6/12 at 10:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Mid-range headphones. ATH-M50, Sennheiser PX-360, Shure SRH840, what to buy? Last post on 6/5/12 at 1:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which noise-isolating headphone ($150-200)? Last post on 5/17/14 at 11:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Review: Philips Fidelio L1 [Updated 5/14] Last post on 6/13/14 at 1:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be included...
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
Looking for a new pair of cans, and had some questions.post #1 of 511/13/10 at 2:54pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 511/13/10 at 3:12pmThread Starterpost #3 of 511/13/10 at 9:58pmThread Starterpost #4 of 511/13/10 at 10:07pm
Not having heard ES7 or any of the Shure, I don't know how M50 match up to them. However, I think the M50 is pretty good and from other posts, they are one of the most recommended portable.post #5 of 511/13/10 at 10:09pm
the M50's should be a pretty good upgrade from the ES7, as already mentioned above, one of the most highly recommended portable cans
- Looking for a new pair of cans, and had some questions.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Why do many headphones have a treble peak? 6 seconds ago
- › Best looking tube amp 10 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 42 seconds ago
- › REVIEW - HiFiMan HE-560 Planar Magnetic Headphones - Stock... 1 minute ago
- › Best smartphone to get to use as an music player 3 minutes ago
- › Comparison: HD600, MA900, DT 150 and SRH840 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 4 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 4 minutes ago
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)