I was wondering what would be a good upgrade from my es7s. I was looking at the shure SRH 440 or SRH 880s. I have a cmoybb v2.02, so I do have an amp. Will amping them make a difference?
Related Forum Threads
- KNS 8400 / ATH M-50 / DT 770 / SRH840?? Last post on 6/19/12 at 2:19pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Should I get the Audio Technica ATH-m50s? Last post on 6/6/12 at 10:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Mid-range headphones. ATH-M50, Sennheiser PX-360, Shure SRH840, what to buy? Last post on 6/5/12 at 1:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which noise-isolating headphone ($150-200)? Last post on 6/3/12 at 10:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Review: Philips Fidelio L1 [Updated 5/14] Last post on 11/15/13 at 12:28am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: Today
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Bass: solid, balanced and extended with excellent pitch. Can be Stygian and prodigious with the right recordings. Midrange: clear, coherent, tonally complex and saturated. Vocals are rendered with...
UE6000 Review I like these headphones. I don’t love them, I just like them. They have a ton of good things going for them like the isolation (freakin’ fantastic passive isolation, maybe better...
I had this earphones for 2 years and I must say, that I was really satisfied with it. With the possibility to change bass you can choose what really fits you and I must say, that the bass was...
A Little Background I currently own Beats Pro and I listen to them on a daily basis. I have previously owned Beats Studios and Beats Solos. I bought all of them from The Source in Ontario and...
Bought those as a portable go-to set (subway use, airplanes, travelling, etc.) and am so far very pleased. I previously used Etymotic IEM's (ER-4P and HF3) which are known for their clarity and...
Looking for a new pair of cans, and had some questions.post #1 of 511/13/10 at 2:54pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 511/13/10 at 3:12pmThread Starterpost #3 of 511/13/10 at 9:58pmThread Starterpost #4 of 511/13/10 at 10:07pm
Not having heard ES7 or any of the Shure, I don't know how M50 match up to them. However, I think the M50 is pretty good and from other posts, they are one of the most recommended portable.post #5 of 511/13/10 at 10:09pm
the M50's should be a pretty good upgrade from the ES7, as already mentioned above, one of the most highly recommended portable cans
- Looking for a new pair of cans, and had some questions.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 - over the ear headphones 2 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 27 seconds ago
- › Schiit Magni Headphone Amplifier 39 seconds ago
- › Spending $1,500 on 5+ Headphones to Compare for YOU guys. Which... 1 minute ago
- › FS (no trades please): LCD-2 Rosewood Rev 2.2 (PRICE DROP) 1 minute ago
- › NAD Viso HP50 : Another superb headphone from Paul Barton? 2 minutes ago
- › Brighter DAC than EMU 0404 USB? 2 minutes ago
- › Rank the Headphones that You Own. 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio E18 3 minutes ago
- › Have yourself a Grace gdi-1500 3 minutes ago
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones, Black by pataburd
- › Logitech UE 6000 by Trunks159
- › MEElectronics SP51-BK Sound Preference In-Ear Headphone with Sound... by Benik3
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by JGrignon
- › Shure SE215 Black by starlan
- › AKG K812 by FritzS
- › Schiit Vali by tdockweiler
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by Wilderbeast
- › ecp audio L-2 Parafeed Headphone Amplifier by minimus
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by DrumminD21311
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Cables &... by jude