I was wondering what would be a good upgrade from my es7s. I was looking at the shure SRH 440 or SRH 880s. I have a cmoybb v2.02, so I do have an amp. Will amping them make a difference?
Related Forum Threads
- KNS 8400 / ATH M-50 / DT 770 / SRH840?? Last post on 6/19/12 at 2:19pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Should I get the Audio Technica ATH-m50s? Last post on 6/6/12 at 10:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Mid-range headphones. ATH-M50, Sennheiser PX-360, Shure SRH840, what to buy? Last post on 6/5/12 at 1:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which noise-isolating headphone ($150-200)? Last post on 5/17/14 at 11:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Review: Philips Fidelio L1 [Updated 5/14] Last post on 5/13/15 at 12:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (18 months ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000,...
Looking for a new pair of cans, and had some questions.post #1 of 511/13/10 at 2:54pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 511/13/10 at 3:12pmThread Starterpost #3 of 511/13/10 at 9:58pmThread Starterpost #4 of 511/13/10 at 10:07pm
Not having heard ES7 or any of the Shure, I don't know how M50 match up to them. However, I think the M50 is pretty good and from other posts, they are one of the most recommended portable.post #5 of 511/13/10 at 10:09pm
the M50's should be a pretty good upgrade from the ES7, as already mentioned above, one of the most highly recommended portable cans
- Looking for a new pair of cans, and had some questions.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 1 minute ago
- › New Audio Technica Woodies: ATH-W1000Z announced 1 minute ago
- › *Official Schiit Magni/Modi 2 ( Uber ) Thread* 1 minute ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 2 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10 2 minutes ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 2 minutes ago
- › Roll Call: Who's building, built, or thinking of building a beta22? 3 minutes ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 3 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-1000 7 minutes ago
- › 11th Calgary Head-Fi Meet Sunday May 31st, 2015 at University of... 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2