Any ideas for a Sennheiser HD650? The tank bag's a bit big?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Am I asking too much for a pair of headphones? Last post on 6/7/12 at 3:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- New headphones, ~£300 budget Last post on 1/16/12 at 2:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to find a good starter headphone! Last post on 1/14/12 at 3:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help me choose headphones for rock/metal Last post on 1/10/12 at 3:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Introduction A wise man once said that in summit-fi, there are no weaknesses, only preferences. He must work in marketing. I’ve been in the head-fi game since 2012, still a relative newbie, and...
I would like to Thank FiiO for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer link: http://fiio.net/en/products/52, also available on amazon. * click on...
Nobody said HiFi was cheap, spending $200 dollars on HiFi doesn't get you very far these days. The AudioQuest DragonFly RED is one of those rare exceptions, I think it's the best value on the...
Preamble: A group of engineers and designers has worked as OEM developers and producers for audio products, acting in the background, until 2012, when they decided to found a...
EDIFIER M710 On-ear headphones This is the third Edifier headphones I review and it conclude a very pleasant travel in Edifier Sound world. I discover that a brand mostly know for his...
Waht's in the bag? - Page 6
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #77 of 885/28/11 at 12:37ampost #78 of 885/28/11 at 2:28amThread Starterpost #79 of 885/28/11 at 12:28pmpost #80 of 885/29/11 at 12:50ampost #81 of 885/30/11 at 5:26ampost #82 of 887/23/11 at 10:36am
What's this? a brightly-hued folio pinched from your average 10-year olds room??
Wait, what is this thing poking out from the corner??
and what is this antenna-like assembly I see here??
AH! I see them Now!!
Custom Aluminum Shelled Grado SR225i with Hand-stitched Leather Headband in a PDP Pull&Go Folio for the Nintendo DS, $19.13 from the Local Walmart. Would have Preferred Black or Gray, but hey, it's better than the Pink or Neon Green options they had on the racks today, And, It is easy to spot from within a Bag full of the detritus of travel. I will probably also cut one of those pool noodles into the correct height to place at the center of the coiled-up cable, which will help the case stay more rigid and protect the Headband from getting crushed. The Case comes with some additional pockets and pouches that can be removed with a X-Acto Craft Knife to snip away the seams.post #83 of 8811/4/11 at 4:10pmThread Starter
Must have fallen a sleep for a few months. Oh well, back to reality. What we got here?
Not a vanity bag, for a change. That's good. No soap, no shampoo. But what?
No... don't tell me it's the Rhein gold of the HD1000 Charleston! Alberich, here I come!
Oh no, isn't that my luck, an obstacle that can only be overcome one way. Funny I didn't think of the beer cooler in post #10...
Sorry for the delay, but now the hard work is done. The liquids are all gone. It'll seem like long ago tomorrow. Stamina, stamina... never give up. Stiff uper lip! Hold your breath, don't wanna scare the rodents. Just saw one running up that palm tree. Here we go again.
That's more like it, now we're talking my language.
Aah, just like a rabbit out of a hat! Isn't this thread just filled with hats and bags.
Allow me to peer for a second: yes, I think I've got it. This is definitely Viennese, long before they started talking mandarin.
AKG K501, $3 cooling bag with soft lining that keeps your headphones fresh in the summer heat.
Edited by MDR30 - 12/29/11 at 12:41pmpost #84 of 8812/29/11 at 1:03pmThread Starter
Now, rumour has it one boy pressed the wrong button when leaving the factory which produced 10 000 plastic boxes overnight. What to do with them?
No way a headband headphone can fit in there, reasoned the engineers, and handed over the task to one especially ingeniuos designer down the Strasse.
Some steel, some rivets, some thinking.
Hmm, is that an industrial armadillo mask replica?
My goodness, it unfolds!
To fit every noggin.
Ahh, it's the tortoise AKG K1 for travelling, carrying its own shell. Or, as the saying goes, "My head is my only house, unless it rains".post #85 of 887/5/12 at 4:15amThread Starter
Hello, bag time again. Thought I'd rewake your interest in headphone storing solutions - we invite all contributions!
That's what I'd call neat.
But it's hardly the shape and size of a pair of headphones, is it? A school pencil bag? No, we're too old for that.
Hmmm, that gold badge rings a bell - L or R? And god, it is the size and shape of a pair of headphones!
Now that's a classic headband, used for ages, flakes and all. Ogden's nut gone flake!
Aaah! The 1986 Sony MDR-V5, ten years ahead of it's time, perfect for commuting mp3 playing.
IKEA accessory bag, 5 bucks.
Edited by MDR30 - 7/5/12 at 4:24ampost #86 of 887/12/12 at 1:45amThread StarterQuote:
In this thread, a commitment is a commitment. Bag pics, please.post #87 of 887/14/12 at 10:50am
- Waht's in the bag?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The Ruizu X02 DAP thread 34 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 38 seconds ago
- › Creative Sound blaster E5 - Headphone amp + USB DAC with OTG +... 49 seconds ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (Basshead IEM's) 1 minute ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 4 minutes ago
- › Audeze's 2016 revamp, re-voiced and re-engineered headphones, the... 4 minutes ago
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux owners 5 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue D 5 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern beyerdynamic AK T8iE Review (First Impressions from IFA... 5 minutes ago
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 5 minutes ago
- › Rhapsodio Solar by ezekiel77
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by twister6
- › AudioQuest DragonFly Red USB DAC, Preamp, Headphone Amp by Stereocilia
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by HiFiChris
- › Edifier M710 On-Ear Headphones with Mic and Volume Control - Red by Nymphonomaniac
- › HIFIMAN Edition X Over Ear Planar Magnetic Headphones by kendetamas
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by twister6
- › Tingo TC200 Earbuds by zhouharvey
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by WonWesleyChoi
- › AKG K712 Pro by WonWesleyChoi
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse