Any ideas for a Sennheiser HD650? The tank bag's a bit big?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Am I asking too much for a pair of headphones? Last post on 6/7/12 at 3:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- New headphones, ~£300 budget Last post on 1/16/12 at 2:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to find a good starter headphone! Last post on 1/14/12 at 3:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help me choose headphones for rock/metal Last post on 1/10/12 at 3:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Here are my impressions of the Fiio X1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEj0wLE-ojU
Waht's in the bag? - Page 6
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #77 of 885/28/11 at 12:37ampost #78 of 885/28/11 at 2:28amThread Starterpost #79 of 885/28/11 at 12:28pmpost #80 of 885/29/11 at 12:50ampost #81 of 885/30/11 at 5:26ampost #82 of 887/23/11 at 10:36am
What's this? a brightly-hued folio pinched from your average 10-year olds room??
Wait, what is this thing poking out from the corner??
and what is this antenna-like assembly I see here??
AH! I see them Now!!
Custom Aluminum Shelled Grado SR225i with Hand-stitched Leather Headband in a PDP Pull&Go Folio for the Nintendo DS, $19.13 from the Local Walmart. Would have Preferred Black or Gray, but hey, it's better than the Pink or Neon Green options they had on the racks today, And, It is easy to spot from within a Bag full of the detritus of travel. I will probably also cut one of those pool noodles into the correct height to place at the center of the coiled-up cable, which will help the case stay more rigid and protect the Headband from getting crushed. The Case comes with some additional pockets and pouches that can be removed with a X-Acto Craft Knife to snip away the seams.post #83 of 8811/4/11 at 4:10pmThread Starter
Must have fallen a sleep for a few months. Oh well, back to reality. What we got here?
Not a vanity bag, for a change. That's good. No soap, no shampoo. But what?
No... don't tell me it's the Rhein gold of the HD1000 Charleston! Alberich, here I come!
Oh no, isn't that my luck, an obstacle that can only be overcome one way. Funny I didn't think of the beer cooler in post #10...
Sorry for the delay, but now the hard work is done. The liquids are all gone. It'll seem like long ago tomorrow. Stamina, stamina... never give up. Stiff uper lip! Hold your breath, don't wanna scare the rodents. Just saw one running up that palm tree. Here we go again.
That's more like it, now we're talking my language.
Aah, just like a rabbit out of a hat! Isn't this thread just filled with hats and bags.
Allow me to peer for a second: yes, I think I've got it. This is definitely Viennese, long before they started talking mandarin.
AKG K501, $3 cooling bag with soft lining that keeps your headphones fresh in the summer heat.
Edited by MDR30 - 12/29/11 at 12:41pmpost #84 of 8812/29/11 at 1:03pmThread Starter
Now, rumour has it one boy pressed the wrong button when leaving the factory which produced 10 000 plastic boxes overnight. What to do with them?
No way a headband headphone can fit in there, reasoned the engineers, and handed over the task to one especially ingeniuos designer down the Strasse.
Some steel, some rivets, some thinking.
Hmm, is that an industrial armadillo mask replica?
My goodness, it unfolds!
To fit every noggin.
Ahh, it's the tortoise AKG K1 for travelling, carrying its own shell. Or, as the saying goes, "My head is my only house, unless it rains".post #85 of 887/5/12 at 4:15amThread Starter
Hello, bag time again. Thought I'd rewake your interest in headphone storing solutions - we invite all contributions!
That's what I'd call neat.
But it's hardly the shape and size of a pair of headphones, is it? A school pencil bag? No, we're too old for that.
Hmmm, that gold badge rings a bell - L or R? And god, it is the size and shape of a pair of headphones!
Now that's a classic headband, used for ages, flakes and all. Ogden's nut gone flake!
Aaah! The 1986 Sony MDR-V5, ten years ahead of it's time, perfect for commuting mp3 playing.
IKEA accessory bag, 5 bucks.
Edited by MDR30 - 7/5/12 at 4:24ampost #86 of 887/12/12 at 1:45amThread StarterQuote:
In this thread, a commitment is a commitment. Bag pics, please.post #87 of 887/14/12 at 10:50am
- Waht's in the bag?
- Headphone Impedance
- › Portable amp and or Player 4 minutes ago
- › Keyboard-Fi 4 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 6 minutes ago
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5 +... 8 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 9 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW sfwalcer's earphone comparo PG 1727.... 10 minutes ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX90 dual boot with modded FW intl ver 2 (Latest... 10 minutes ago
- › FS Firestone Fireye DA portable dac amp 10 minutes ago
- › Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by H20Fidelity
- › Beyerdynamic Tesla T1 by smitty1110
- › Shure SE215 by SawItComing
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)