Any ideas for a Sennheiser HD650? The tank bag's a bit big?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Am I asking too much for a pair of headphones? Last post on 6/7/12 at 3:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- New headphones, ~£300 budget Last post on 1/16/12 at 2:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to find a good starter headphone! Last post on 1/14/12 at 3:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help me choose headphones for rock/metal Last post on 1/10/12 at 3:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Wireless headphones…bluetooth even…last time I tried anything wireless was my cordless phone and before that was probably back in the “70’s” with an "all in one headphone with FM/AM radio", anyway...
So, I did a lot of reading when it came to this purchase, however, no amount of reviewing can objectively explain what you are actually going to hear when you plug them in - so I said 'screw it!'...
MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 – initial impressions Many thanks to @Tony-Hifi from HiFiHeadphones.co.uk for adding me to the UK tour for these earphones – the impressions below are based on the time I...
I am very glad that ONKYO released their new line of headphones into the North American market this June. I had been very curious about trying the ONKYO sound, but knowing new models were soon...
I love this little thing I really do. I bought it for myself as a present for a professional milestone. I can't tell you that it is worth almost 200 bucks, that's your call, but I don't regret the...
Waht's in the bag? - Page 6
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #77 of 885/28/11 at 12:37ampost #78 of 885/28/11 at 2:28amThread Starterpost #79 of 885/28/11 at 12:28pmpost #80 of 885/29/11 at 12:50ampost #81 of 885/30/11 at 5:26ampost #82 of 887/23/11 at 10:36am
What's this? a brightly-hued folio pinched from your average 10-year olds room??
Wait, what is this thing poking out from the corner??
and what is this antenna-like assembly I see here??
AH! I see them Now!!
Custom Aluminum Shelled Grado SR225i with Hand-stitched Leather Headband in a PDP Pull&Go Folio for the Nintendo DS, $19.13 from the Local Walmart. Would have Preferred Black or Gray, but hey, it's better than the Pink or Neon Green options they had on the racks today, And, It is easy to spot from within a Bag full of the detritus of travel. I will probably also cut one of those pool noodles into the correct height to place at the center of the coiled-up cable, which will help the case stay more rigid and protect the Headband from getting crushed. The Case comes with some additional pockets and pouches that can be removed with a X-Acto Craft Knife to snip away the seams.post #83 of 8811/4/11 at 4:10pmThread Starter
Must have fallen a sleep for a few months. Oh well, back to reality. What we got here?
Not a vanity bag, for a change. That's good. No soap, no shampoo. But what?
No... don't tell me it's the Rhein gold of the HD1000 Charleston! Alberich, here I come!
Oh no, isn't that my luck, an obstacle that can only be overcome one way. Funny I didn't think of the beer cooler in post #10...
Sorry for the delay, but now the hard work is done. The liquids are all gone. It'll seem like long ago tomorrow. Stamina, stamina... never give up. Stiff uper lip! Hold your breath, don't wanna scare the rodents. Just saw one running up that palm tree. Here we go again.
That's more like it, now we're talking my language.
Aah, just like a rabbit out of a hat! Isn't this thread just filled with hats and bags.
Allow me to peer for a second: yes, I think I've got it. This is definitely Viennese, long before they started talking mandarin.
AKG K501, $3 cooling bag with soft lining that keeps your headphones fresh in the summer heat.
Edited by MDR30 - 12/29/11 at 12:41pmpost #84 of 8812/29/11 at 1:03pmThread Starter
Now, rumour has it one boy pressed the wrong button when leaving the factory which produced 10 000 plastic boxes overnight. What to do with them?
No way a headband headphone can fit in there, reasoned the engineers, and handed over the task to one especially ingeniuos designer down the Strasse.
Some steel, some rivets, some thinking.
Hmm, is that an industrial armadillo mask replica?
My goodness, it unfolds!
To fit every noggin.
Ahh, it's the tortoise AKG K1 for travelling, carrying its own shell. Or, as the saying goes, "My head is my only house, unless it rains".post #85 of 887/5/12 at 4:15amThread Starter
Hello, bag time again. Thought I'd rewake your interest in headphone storing solutions - we invite all contributions!
That's what I'd call neat.
But it's hardly the shape and size of a pair of headphones, is it? A school pencil bag? No, we're too old for that.
Hmmm, that gold badge rings a bell - L or R? And god, it is the size and shape of a pair of headphones!
Now that's a classic headband, used for ages, flakes and all. Ogden's nut gone flake!
Aaah! The 1986 Sony MDR-V5, ten years ahead of it's time, perfect for commuting mp3 playing.
IKEA accessory bag, 5 bucks.
Edited by MDR30 - 7/5/12 at 4:24ampost #86 of 887/12/12 at 1:45amThread StarterQuote:
In this thread, a commitment is a commitment. Bag pics, please.post #87 of 887/14/12 at 10:50am
- Waht's in the bag?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 seconds ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 59 seconds ago
- › Brand New : Tralucent Audio Ref.1 Too & original Ref.1 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › Rose Technology Discussion & Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 4 minutes ago
- › Hottest Sonic Electronix deals and promotions. 6 minutes ago
- › The DIY Discman Repair Thread 6 minutes ago
- › What book are you reading right now? 11 minutes ago
- › Bluedio U (UFO) PPS 8 Drivers Over-ear Bluetooth Wireless Headphone... by Rob80b
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by desperategraves
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by Jackpot77
- › ONKYO sealed wireless headphone Bluetooth-enabled / NFC support /... by Sonic Defender
- › AudioQuest DragonFly Red USB DAC, Preamp, Headphone Amp by selfdude
- › Sparkos Labs SS3601 Discrete Op-Amps by Yethal
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by selfdude
- › Cascadia Audio Talos by keanex
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by fjhuerta
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...