Any ideas for a Sennheiser HD650? The tank bag's a bit big?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Am I asking too much for a pair of headphones? Last post on 6/7/12 at 3:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- New headphones, ~£300 budget Last post on 1/16/12 at 2:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to find a good starter headphone! Last post on 1/14/12 at 3:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help me choose headphones for rock/metal Last post on 1/10/12 at 3:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Purchased these this week, and had them replaced with another set - which exhibited the same flaw. Two may be a curse, but they both did the same thing so I would be wary. When on standby,...
Synopsis: The RD3 is part of the next generation of earphones from Rhapsodio. Powered by a single high-end dynamic driver, it has a warm sound and a hearty bass response. The RD3’s design...
Synopsis: The Spectrum Series G10 is the next generation universal fit stage monitor from Future Sonics. Replacing the Atrio with a new driver, housing, and cables, the G10 surpasses it in detail...
Introduction: I received the Cayin N6 as a tour unit that was generously provided by CTC Audio. CTC Audio focuses on making brands that aren’t as accessible in North America, mostly from Asia,...
The Shure SE215 is the first IEM I owned and was the one that brought me in head-fi. I got mine for around $95 at the time after reading some reviews online here and there. Since then, I've learned...
Waht's in the bag? - Page 6
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #77 of 885/28/11 at 12:37ampost #78 of 885/28/11 at 2:28amThread Starterpost #79 of 885/28/11 at 12:28pmpost #80 of 885/29/11 at 12:50ampost #81 of 885/30/11 at 5:26ampost #82 of 887/23/11 at 10:36am
What's this? a brightly-hued folio pinched from your average 10-year olds room??
Wait, what is this thing poking out from the corner??
and what is this antenna-like assembly I see here??
AH! I see them Now!!
Custom Aluminum Shelled Grado SR225i with Hand-stitched Leather Headband in a PDP Pull&Go Folio for the Nintendo DS, $19.13 from the Local Walmart. Would have Preferred Black or Gray, but hey, it's better than the Pink or Neon Green options they had on the racks today, And, It is easy to spot from within a Bag full of the detritus of travel. I will probably also cut one of those pool noodles into the correct height to place at the center of the coiled-up cable, which will help the case stay more rigid and protect the Headband from getting crushed. The Case comes with some additional pockets and pouches that can be removed with a X-Acto Craft Knife to snip away the seams.post #83 of 8811/4/11 at 4:10pmThread Starter
Must have fallen a sleep for a few months. Oh well, back to reality. What we got here?
Not a vanity bag, for a change. That's good. No soap, no shampoo. But what?
No... don't tell me it's the Rhein gold of the HD1000 Charleston! Alberich, here I come!
Oh no, isn't that my luck, an obstacle that can only be overcome one way. Funny I didn't think of the beer cooler in post #10...
Sorry for the delay, but now the hard work is done. The liquids are all gone. It'll seem like long ago tomorrow. Stamina, stamina... never give up. Stiff uper lip! Hold your breath, don't wanna scare the rodents. Just saw one running up that palm tree. Here we go again.
That's more like it, now we're talking my language.
Aah, just like a rabbit out of a hat! Isn't this thread just filled with hats and bags.
Allow me to peer for a second: yes, I think I've got it. This is definitely Viennese, long before they started talking mandarin.
AKG K501, $3 cooling bag with soft lining that keeps your headphones fresh in the summer heat.
Edited by MDR30 - 12/29/11 at 12:41pmpost #84 of 8812/29/11 at 1:03pmThread Starter
Now, rumour has it one boy pressed the wrong button when leaving the factory which produced 10 000 plastic boxes overnight. What to do with them?
No way a headband headphone can fit in there, reasoned the engineers, and handed over the task to one especially ingeniuos designer down the Strasse.
Some steel, some rivets, some thinking.
Hmm, is that an industrial armadillo mask replica?
My goodness, it unfolds!
To fit every noggin.
Ahh, it's the tortoise AKG K1 for travelling, carrying its own shell. Or, as the saying goes, "My head is my only house, unless it rains".post #85 of 887/5/12 at 4:15amThread Starter
Hello, bag time again. Thought I'd rewake your interest in headphone storing solutions - we invite all contributions!
That's what I'd call neat.
But it's hardly the shape and size of a pair of headphones, is it? A school pencil bag? No, we're too old for that.
Hmmm, that gold badge rings a bell - L or R? And god, it is the size and shape of a pair of headphones!
Now that's a classic headband, used for ages, flakes and all. Ogden's nut gone flake!
Aaah! The 1986 Sony MDR-V5, ten years ahead of it's time, perfect for commuting mp3 playing.
IKEA accessory bag, 5 bucks.
Edited by MDR30 - 7/5/12 at 4:24ampost #86 of 887/12/12 at 1:45amThread StarterQuote:
In this thread, a commitment is a commitment. Bag pics, please.post #87 of 887/14/12 at 10:50am
- Waht's in the bag?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › What Cables for Audeze LCD-2? 29 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 45 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 51 seconds ago
- › PSB M4U1 - Thoughts? 2 minutes ago
- › ALO Audio Studio Six Reviews and Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Why are HD700's ~$500 3 minutes ago
- › Looking for ~$60 headphones for home use on a PC without a... 3 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Looking for a decent pair ;) 5 minutes ago
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System by Fademan77
- › Rhapsodio RD3 Hi-Fi Grade Dynamic In-Ear Monitor by Kunlun
- › Future Sonics Spectrum Series: G10 by Kunlun
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by Cotnijoe
- › Shure SE215 by KewStone
- › VSONIC GR07 by MRC001
- › Tube Amp LF-15 by ClieOS
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3