I'm looking for a replacement cable (stock) but I can't seem to find them anywhere?
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser IE8 Headphone Connectors (for DIY cable) Last post on 6/13/12 at 12:22am in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Do replaceable cables work? Last post on 9/15/12 at 3:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IE8 silver cable broken. Can I fix it? Last post on 9/11/12 at 5:28am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- need a decent sounding iem with removable wires!! Last post on 7/23/12 at 12:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Magic wire. Last post on 7/6/12 at 10:05am in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
DIY Cable Info and Resources
Last edited: 7/6/15
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
REVIEW FOR THE APOGEE GROOVE ABOUT ME Let me introduce myself my name is Adam I am a 38 years old, I have been into audio equipment since I was in highschool. I don’t consider myself an...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I’ve been lucky on my Head-Fi journey to meet and converse with some wonderful people who...
I tried these from a shop, they did look very nice when first spotted. I wanted some nice speakers to use with my laptop, and that could be transported if I was going away for some time. The...
A company whose products give me endless enjoyment, they fulfill every need I personally look for in audio...
First off I want to apologize for taking so long to get this review put together. Circumstances and family responsibility have conspired against me this year in regards to being able put together a...
IE8 cable?post #1 of 511/13/10 at 12:02amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 511/13/10 at 1:38am
why would you need a replacement cable? the one supplied with the headphones is reinforced with kevlar :L
Anyway, I would phone up sennheiser (their number is on their website) and they will be able to supply you with a new one, they've managed to get hold of plenty of spare parts for mepost #3 of 511/13/10 at 4:12amThread Starter
well to be honest I'm not really in need to buy one
mine's new and I know it's kelvar reinforced
but you know...it's nice to know it's easy to get a hold a replacement so that i can be less careful with mine XDpost #4 of 53/30/11 at 3:24amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IE8 cable?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Hi End Cables
- › "The Lab" 23 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 48 seconds ago
- › iDAC2 is here. #1 Winner is......(page 30) Also FREE DSD/PCM... 1 minute ago
- › New Audeze LCD3 1 minute ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 1 minute ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 2 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 3 minutes ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX90 dual boot with Mango (Stock Firmware) 4 minutes ago
- › Apogee GROOVE Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier for Mac and PC by acain
- › Noble Audio Savant by Brooko
- › Bose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silver by labrat
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › Bluetooth receiver dual amplifier class1 NFC (black) [Japan Import] by peter123
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by Mediahound
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by Mediahound
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by Mediahound
- › Audeze LCD3 Planar Magnetic Headphone by Mediahound
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3