I'm looking for a replacement cable (stock) but I can't seem to find them anywhere?
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser IE8 Headphone Connectors (for DIY cable) Last post on 6/13/12 at 12:22am in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Do replaceable cables work? Last post on 9/15/12 at 3:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IE8 silver cable broken. Can I fix it? Last post on 9/11/12 at 5:28am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- need a decent sounding iem with removable wires!! Last post on 7/23/12 at 12:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Magic wire. Last post on 7/6/12 at 10:05am in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
Hi End Cables
Last edited: 1/8/12
- DIY Cable Info and ResourcesLast edited: 10/2/13
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
They sound nice and have lot of bass.. the wire is cheap but did not break for now but for intensive use im sure it will.... The treble is killing my ear seriously i may have got a...
The sound of master 1s is trully great for its size, especially the lower end. As you can see the NOS arrived with deteriorated ear pad and it still sound good with lot of bass extension. Even...
Using TheHeadphoneList's Review Format Below Accessories - 3/5 You get a semi-hard case with a felt-like exterior that zips up and 3 different sized tips to help fit your ears....
Brainwavz HM9 is a portable / foldable, super comfortable headphone priced at $150 USD ($119 at the time of writting on Amazon) that surely grabs attention including mine, with it's stylish...
Ok guys, here's my take on the SennGrados... First of all, I would like to mention that these are not my personal cans, they are on loan to me as part of a tour that's spreading the word on...
IE8 cable?post #1 of 511/13/10 at 12:02amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 511/13/10 at 1:38am
why would you need a replacement cable? the one supplied with the headphones is reinforced with kevlar :L
Anyway, I would phone up sennheiser (their number is on their website) and they will be able to supply you with a new one, they've managed to get hold of plenty of spare parts for mepost #3 of 511/13/10 at 4:12amThread Starter
well to be honest I'm not really in need to buy one
mine's new and I know it's kelvar reinforced
but you know...it's nice to know it's easy to get a hold a replacement so that i can be less careful with mine XDpost #4 of 53/30/11 at 3:24amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IE8 cable?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- DIY Cable Info and Resources
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 39 seconds ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 40 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica AD2000x 3 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 4 minutes ago
- › Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion... 4 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-FX101 by bonami2
- › Pioneer MASTER-1s by kuantings
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 Series 2 by RubxQub
- › Brainwavz HM9 Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by wormsdriver
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by trevorburnham
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › HeadRoom Little With More Power Supply by Mshenay
- › beyerdynamic T50p by gotak
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by Tom22
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)