I'm looking for a replacement cable (stock) but I can't seem to find them anywhere?
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser IE8 Headphone Connectors (for DIY cable) Last post on 6/13/12 at 12:22am in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Do replaceable cables work? Last post on 9/15/12 at 3:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IE8 silver cable broken. Can I fix it? Last post on 9/11/12 at 5:28am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- need a decent sounding iem with removable wires!! Last post on 7/23/12 at 12:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Magic wire. Last post on 7/6/12 at 10:05am in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
Hi End Cables
Last edited: 1/8/12
- DIY Cable Info and ResourcesLast edited: 10/2/13
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
My privileged Yulong adventure started several years ago with the highly regarded D100. At the time I owned the $2500usd Antelope zodiac+ so it really was just a bit of fun to see what all the hype...
Review to come when i have some time. Bottom line is, if you can pick these up on sale, they are a good buy for what they are. They are fairly comfortable, have ample bass which sadly lacks a...
Okay, these are my thoughts after a few hours. I recognize that's it's only been a few hours, but my opinion rarely changes with additional time. Initial Impressions: As has been...
I recently parted with my V-Moda Crossfade M-100 DJ Headphones and decided to move into something new. I had heard a lot about the Sennheiser HD 8 DJ and had a chance to own a pair for a Discount...
To be able to value my review I think it is important to mention some things about my preferences and experience with audio equipment and writing reviews. This is my first review for audio gear and...
IE8 cable?post #1 of 511/13/10 at 12:02amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 511/13/10 at 1:38am
why would you need a replacement cable? the one supplied with the headphones is reinforced with kevlar :L
Anyway, I would phone up sennheiser (their number is on their website) and they will be able to supply you with a new one, they've managed to get hold of plenty of spare parts for mepost #3 of 511/13/10 at 4:12amThread Starter
well to be honest I'm not really in need to buy one
mine's new and I know it's kelvar reinforced
but you know...it's nice to know it's easy to get a hold a replacement so that i can be less careful with mine XDpost #4 of 53/30/11 at 3:24amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IE8 cable?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- DIY Cable Info and Resources
- › Output from PC into DAC and upsampling question 57 seconds ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 - over the ear headphones 3 minutes ago
- › Explain your avatar 5 minutes ago
- › Comparison / Review : A tale of two Sennheisers – HD600 vs HD700 6 minutes ago
- › Fischer Amps FA-4 E XB: New 4-BA IEM From Germany 6 minutes ago
- › Head-fi 8 minutes ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . Sound impressions . . . . . . . New... 9 minutes ago
- › What are head-fi members views on apt-x lossless codec (over... 10 minutes ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 10 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 10 minutes ago
- › Yulong Audio D200 32bit 384khz DSD DAC by customNuts
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by Wyd4
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by MattTCG
- › Sennheiser HD8 DJ On Ear Headphones by DJPhiltheThrill
- › FiiO X5 High-res Portable Music Player by Cachicamo
- › Hifiman EF2A Usb Headphone Amplifier by kman1211
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by TrollDragon
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by kman1211
- › Sennheiser HD 201 Headphones by MarcadoStalker7
- › NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster® by gopats1479
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)