Subscribed! Holding out for reviews ...
Recent Images In This Thread
- productHE-5LEtagged by System, 12/15/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 11/10/10
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 11/10/10
- productHiFiMAN HE-4tagged by System, 2/2/11
- productHiFiMAN HE-5tagged by System, 8/15/11
- productHiFiMAN HE-6 Planar Headphonetagged by System, 7/19/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 11/10/10
Related Forum Threads
- HE-4 vs. HE-5LE Last post on 2/20/14 at 3:12pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- HiFiMan Introduces New HE-500 Planar Magnetic Headphones Last post on 3/16/13 at 7:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Hifiman HE-4/5/6 vs Fischer FA-003? Last post on 3/11/11 at 6:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Whatever happened to the HiFiMan dynamic headphone? Last post on 8/1/11 at 7:00am in Headphones (full-size)
- HiFiMAN HE-4 vs. HIFIMAN HE-400 Last post on 12/9/13 at 7:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
If you are looking for an inexpensive USB cable, this is an OK way to spend your money. It will reduce some of the digital irritants and sounds better than the "comes with" usb cables packaged...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
If you told me that my review of a pair of headphones would somehow combine golf, science-fiction, sorcery and a supersonic jet I’d say you’re crazy. But then again if you told me I would...
I have been using the E17 "Alpen" every day for over a year now. It is my go-to device for enjoying music at work, or anywhere other than my home office. So, here are my thoughts: Build...
VentureCraft are a Japanese company well known for their portable headphone amplifiers and amp/DAC combo units. Today, I will be taking a look at their latest offering in this category: the...
Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread - Page 3post #31 of 337911/22/10 at 4:34am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 337911/23/10 at 5:18pmpost #33 of 337911/23/10 at 8:48pmpost #34 of 337911/30/10 at 6:59ampost #35 of 337912/5/10 at 10:36ampost #36 of 337912/5/10 at 10:54ampost #37 of 337912/5/10 at 1:15pmpost #38 of 337912/5/10 at 1:22pm
it's all a bit confusing to me.
i guess this is Fang's version of a portable HE-5LE...
He takes away half the magnets from the HE-5LE, gets rid of the XLR plug, and sells it for cheaper as the HE-4.
so... it's probably twice as hard to drive...
if anyone has further info, please let me know so that i can stop scratching my head....post #39 of 337912/5/10 at 5:56pmpost #40 of 337912/5/10 at 8:44pm
Nankai, how about you?
Have you tried it?
Please share your impression on it. =)post #41 of 337912/5/10 at 8:58pmpost #42 of 337912/5/10 at 10:47pmQuote:
The EF-5 can and it's around $350post #43 of 337912/6/10 at 12:03ampost #44 of 337912/6/10 at 2:50am
As a MOT, I don't think he is allowed to state impressions of his own product.Quote:Originally Posted by ywcs4530
Nankai, how about you?
Have you tried it?
Please share your impression on it. =)Quote:
Edited by sizwej - 12/6/10 at 2:52ampost #45 of 337912/6/10 at 5:41amQuote:
At least on paper, this is not a very good match-up. The Crack is designed for higher-impedance, higher sensitivity headphones.
- Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Musician's In-Ear Monitors - FINALLY! 48 seconds ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 52 seconds ago
- › Ultrasone Signature DJ 1 minute ago
- › Why don't these pads exist? ..Or do they? 1 minute ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Zero Audio ZH-DWX10 DUOZA dual dynamic driver iem 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › Something as comfy as Sennheiser's but with more bass? 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Pangea Audio - USB cable - PCOCC & 4% silver - 1.5 Meter by davide256
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by mscott58
- › FiiO E17 by prez
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Sony Walkman Nw-zx2 128gb Mp3 Player Hi-res by piksnz
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Wyd4
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › PonoMusic PonoPlayer by piksnz
- › EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors... by acain
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2