Subscribed! Holding out for reviews ...
Recent Images In This Thread
- productHE-5LEtagged by System, 12/15/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 11/10/10
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 11/10/10
- productHiFiMAN HE-4tagged by System, 2/2/11
- productHiFiMAN HE-5tagged by System, 8/15/11
- productHiFiMAN HE-6 Planar Headphonetagged by System, 7/19/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 11/10/10
Related Forum Threads
- HE-4 vs. HE-5LE Last post on 2/20/14 at 3:12pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- HiFiMan Introduces New HE-500 Planar Magnetic Headphones Last post on 3/16/13 at 7:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Hifiman HE-4/5/6 vs Fischer FA-003? Last post on 3/11/11 at 6:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Whatever happened to the HiFiMan dynamic headphone? Last post on 8/1/11 at 7:00am in Headphones (full-size)
- HiFiMAN HE-4 vs. HIFIMAN HE-400 Last post on 12/9/13 at 7:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I like to mod…yes, I am one of those head-fiers. My specific area of interest is Grados, and wooden cups for them. I delight in sourcing cups, finding the drivers, and transforming a prosaic...
The Korean company really needs no introduction at this point. They have proven themselves as a capable IEM maker with a series of top of the line hybrid as well as some good sound yet budget...
These iems are better than some entry levels (Shure 215/ hifiman RE0/ RE 400/ Sennheiser CX300) with a wider soundstage due to the 13mm dynamic driver , however need serious burn in for at least 50...
First, I’d like to thank the folks at Narmoo for providing a sample of their R1M earphones for review. In recent years, the IEM market has sort of exploded, seeing a number of established...
I work with Trance music most ... Before The New released update 3.0 for the thing i wasn't really satisfied with its quality of sound in trance ...but the update Changed everything ,EVERYthing...
Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread - Page 3post #31 of 256311/22/10 at 4:34am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 256311/23/10 at 5:18pmpost #33 of 256311/23/10 at 8:48pmpost #34 of 256311/30/10 at 6:59ampost #35 of 256312/5/10 at 10:36ampost #36 of 256312/5/10 at 10:54ampost #37 of 256312/5/10 at 1:15pmpost #38 of 256312/5/10 at 1:22pm
it's all a bit confusing to me.
i guess this is Fang's version of a portable HE-5LE...
He takes away half the magnets from the HE-5LE, gets rid of the XLR plug, and sells it for cheaper as the HE-4.
so... it's probably twice as hard to drive...
if anyone has further info, please let me know so that i can stop scratching my head....post #39 of 256312/5/10 at 5:56pmpost #40 of 256312/5/10 at 8:44pm
Nankai, how about you?
Have you tried it?
Please share your impression on it. =)post #41 of 256312/5/10 at 8:58pmpost #42 of 256312/5/10 at 10:47pmQuote:
The EF-5 can and it's around $350post #43 of 256312/6/10 at 12:03ampost #44 of 256312/6/10 at 2:50am
As a MOT, I don't think he is allowed to state impressions of his own product.Quote:Originally Posted by ywcs4530
Nankai, how about you?
Have you tried it?
Please share your impression on it. =)Quote:
Edited by sizwej - 12/6/10 at 2:52ampost #45 of 256312/6/10 at 5:41amQuote:
At least on paper, this is not a very good match-up. The Crack is designed for higher-impedance, higher sensitivity headphones.
- Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Post A Photograph Of Your Turntable 17 seconds ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 8 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 8 minutes ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 11 minutes ago
- › HD650 vs HE400/300 11 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 13 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by ash47
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by shak85
- › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp by shak85
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by cel4145
- › TDK BA200 by Ch1Kn
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Xyrium
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)