Subscribed! Holding out for reviews ...
Recent Images In This Thread
- productHE-5LEtagged by System, 12/15/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 11/10/10
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 11/10/10
- productHiFiMAN HE-4tagged by System, 2/2/11
- productHiFiMAN HE-5tagged by System, 8/15/11
- productHiFiMAN HE-6 Planar Headphonetagged by System, 7/19/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 11/10/10
Related Forum Threads
- HE-4 vs. HE-5LE Last post on 2/20/14 at 3:12pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- HiFiMan Introduces New HE-500 Planar Magnetic Headphones Last post on 3/16/13 at 7:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Hifiman HE-4/5/6 vs Fischer FA-003? Last post on 3/11/11 at 6:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Whatever happened to the HiFiMan dynamic headphone? Last post on 8/1/11 at 7:00am in Headphones (full-size)
- HiFiMAN HE-4 vs. HIFIMAN HE-400 Last post on 12/9/13 at 7:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/28/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
for the price is good but if you want to have that premier sound qualtiy of studio you need a dac of 300 dolllar +
I'm using eartips I found on a pair of Dollar Store earbuds. They look like JVC Spiral dot tips but with a larger dameter opening, more rubbery too. I also tried the CKW1000anv with the JVC's...
About Me I stumbled into the head-fi world when my itchy fingers picked up a Shure SE846 back in January’14. Since then, it has been a long journey, and I’m only just starting. Exploring the...
Introduction: As a well-known cable maker company, Forza AudioWorks is located in Poland. Its CEO and founder Matthew, a good English speaker and known as ‘’Matez’’ on Head-Fi, is a nice guy to...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My first introduction to Bluetooth earphones came with the Brainwavz Blu-100, and whilst...
Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread - Page 3post #31 of 368511/22/10 at 4:34am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 368511/23/10 at 5:18pmpost #33 of 368511/23/10 at 8:48pmpost #34 of 368511/30/10 at 6:59ampost #35 of 368512/5/10 at 10:36ampost #36 of 368512/5/10 at 10:54ampost #37 of 368512/5/10 at 1:15pmpost #38 of 368512/5/10 at 1:22pm
it's all a bit confusing to me.
i guess this is Fang's version of a portable HE-5LE...
He takes away half the magnets from the HE-5LE, gets rid of the XLR plug, and sells it for cheaper as the HE-4.
so... it's probably twice as hard to drive...
if anyone has further info, please let me know so that i can stop scratching my head....post #39 of 368512/5/10 at 5:56pmpost #40 of 368512/5/10 at 8:44pm
Nankai, how about you?
Have you tried it?
Please share your impression on it. =)post #41 of 368512/5/10 at 8:58pmpost #42 of 368512/5/10 at 10:47pmQuote:
The EF-5 can and it's around $350post #43 of 368512/6/10 at 12:03ampost #44 of 368512/6/10 at 2:50am
As a MOT, I don't think he is allowed to state impressions of his own product.Quote:Originally Posted by ywcs4530
Nankai, how about you?
Have you tried it?
Please share your impression on it. =)Quote:
Edited by sizwej - 12/6/10 at 2:52ampost #45 of 368512/6/10 at 5:41amQuote:
At least on paper, this is not a very good match-up. The Crack is designed for higher-impedance, higher sensitivity headphones.
- Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › FiiO's new Q1 portable DAC-amp: Let's drink to "Happy Listening"! 21 seconds ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 1 minute ago
- › The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 2 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 4 minutes ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 4 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 6 minutes ago
- › PSB M4U 2 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO E10K USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by younes berrada
- › Audio-Technica ATH-CKW1000ANV Inner Ear Headphones 50th Anniversary... by kameenadesi
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by Tobias89
- › Forza Audioworks IEM Cables by MikePortnoy
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by Brooko
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by reddog
- › JLab JBuds NEON Metal In-Ear Earbuds with Universal Mic for iPhone... by Zantrill
- › WooAudio WA7 Fireflies by JoeDoe
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by earfonia
- › HAVIT® HV-H91DJ Professional Stereo Studio Dj Series Headphones... by Vividcard
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2