Subscribed! Holding out for reviews ...
Recent Images In This Thread
- productHE-5LEtagged by System, 12/15/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 11/10/10
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 11/10/10
- productHiFiMAN HE-4tagged by System, 2/2/11
- productHiFiMAN HE-5tagged by System, 8/15/11
- productHiFiMAN HE-6 Planar Headphonetagged by System, 7/19/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 11/10/10
Related Forum Threads
- HE-4 vs. HE-5LE Last post on 2/20/14 at 3:12pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- HiFiMan Introduces New HE-500 Planar Magnetic Headphones Last post on 3/16/13 at 7:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Hifiman HE-4/5/6 vs Fischer FA-003? Last post on 3/11/11 at 6:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Whatever happened to the HiFiMan dynamic headphone? Last post on 8/1/11 at 7:00am in Headphones (full-size)
- HiFiMAN HE-4 vs. HIFIMAN HE-400 Last post on 12/9/13 at 7:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 6/29/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
INTRODUCTION Being a fan of the RHA MA750 (RHA's first flagship IEM), I was quite excited to hear when RHA released the T10i. The new stainless shells, novel "memory wire" implementation,...
Microsoft Lumia 435 Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/773374/microsoft-lumia-435-review-by-mark2410 Brief: An insanely cheap wonder device. Price: £30 payg or...
Sorry for my bad English and short impressions. Z7s highs are roll offed. Z7 sounds fatigue free for long listening session. Comfortability is also very good. Z7 sounds analog-ish. when you...
Introduction: CustomArt is a relatively new custom IEM company that has very quickly grew into one of the big names in business. Hailing from Poland, the company has a well-respected line of...
Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread - Page 3post #31 of 355911/22/10 at 4:34am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 355911/23/10 at 5:18pmpost #33 of 355911/23/10 at 8:48pmpost #34 of 355911/30/10 at 6:59ampost #35 of 355912/5/10 at 10:36ampost #36 of 355912/5/10 at 10:54ampost #37 of 355912/5/10 at 1:15pmpost #38 of 355912/5/10 at 1:22pm
it's all a bit confusing to me.
i guess this is Fang's version of a portable HE-5LE...
He takes away half the magnets from the HE-5LE, gets rid of the XLR plug, and sells it for cheaper as the HE-4.
so... it's probably twice as hard to drive...
if anyone has further info, please let me know so that i can stop scratching my head....post #39 of 355912/5/10 at 5:56pmpost #40 of 355912/5/10 at 8:44pm
Nankai, how about you?
Have you tried it?
Please share your impression on it. =)post #41 of 355912/5/10 at 8:58pmpost #42 of 355912/5/10 at 10:47pmQuote:
The EF-5 can and it's around $350post #43 of 355912/6/10 at 12:03ampost #44 of 355912/6/10 at 2:50am
As a MOT, I don't think he is allowed to state impressions of his own product.Quote:Originally Posted by ywcs4530
Nankai, how about you?
Have you tried it?
Please share your impression on it. =)Quote:
Edited by sizwej - 12/6/10 at 2:52ampost #45 of 355912/6/10 at 5:41amQuote:
At least on paper, this is not a very good match-up. The Crack is designed for higher-impedance, higher sensitivity headphones.
- Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › New WESTONE W-SERIES 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › NEW 2015 - HIFIMAN HE400S 3 minutes ago
- › ACS Encore Studio New 5 Driver CIEM! 4 minutes ago
- › Questyle QP1 10 minutes ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 12 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM70: A Bold New Direction 13 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 15 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 15 minutes ago
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by maikuirock
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)