Recent Images In This Thread
- productHE-5LEtagged by System, 12/15/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 11/10/10
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 11/10/10
- productHiFiMAN HE-4tagged by System, 2/2/11
- productHiFiMAN HE-5tagged by System, 8/15/11
- productHiFiMAN HE-6 Planar Headphonetagged by System, 7/19/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 11/10/10
Related Forum Threads
- HE-4 vs. HE-5LE Last post on 2/20/14 at 3:12pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- HiFiMan Introduces New HE-500 Planar Magnetic Headphones Last post on 3/16/13 at 7:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Hifiman HE-4/5/6 vs Fischer FA-003? Last post on 3/11/11 at 6:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Whatever happened to the HiFiMan dynamic headphone? Last post on 8/1/11 at 7:00am in Headphones (full-size)
- HiFiMAN HE-4 vs. HIFIMAN HE-400 Last post on 12/9/13 at 7:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Introduction Based on the very successful Delta earphones previously, Brainwavz has come up with a second version of the Delta’s, now upgraded with Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity. As these are...
Introduction FiiO X5 3rd generation is the successor of the loved by many X5 2nd generation DAP from FiiO. I requested to be a part of the tour for X5 3rd gen because I really wanted to hear...
After spending over a week of daily listening to these ciems I can confidently say that I have made an excellent choice with these ciems. There is nothing that i can say that hasn't been already...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we'll be checking out a micro-driver that's been, for the most part, well-received around the forums. Their small size, low price, and sonic performance have made them a...
Equipment to compare. iFi iDSD Black Label AMP/DAC (returned) Beyerdynamic T1 2nd Gen Headphones (returned) Meridian Explorer 2 AMP/DAC (returned) Beyerdynamic A20 Amp (returned) HiFiMan X...
Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread - Page 175post #2611 of 39328/7/14 at 3:41pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2612 of 39328/7/14 at 4:22pmQuote:
Looking forward to the no felt/no grill measurements.
Quote:Originally Posted by Soundsgoodtome
Ok lets get a tour line up going for both focus and focus A. Couple of requirements: 250 posts minimum and at least 5 + feedback. You pay for priority shipping (tracked) to the next guy which should be $6.95.
return focus A:
4) Soundsgoodtomepost #2613 of 39328/7/14 at 11:52pmpost #2614 of 39328/8/14 at 8:13pm
I'm interested in this as well. I should send Thujone a pair of T50rp pads to test as well!post #2615 of 39328/8/14 at 8:50pmQuote:
I had some!!! i didnt even think to send him those too! Damnit!post #2616 of 39328/8/14 at 8:52pmpost #2617 of 39328/8/14 at 9:00pm
When i get my he4 back ill throw them on as well, did you do any mods to them? or just stock t50 pads? Mine are pretty much brand new, i just didnt ever want to try them after feeling the alcantaras.post #2618 of 39328/8/14 at 9:03pmpost #2619 of 39328/8/14 at 9:09pmQuote:
You're missing out... seriously. Missing. Out.post #2620 of 39328/8/14 at 9:12pm
I'm sure.., just which I would have had the extra cash when I found a demo'd one for $214.post #2621 of 39328/9/14 at 6:43ampost #2622 of 39328/9/14 at 6:46am
No, gotcha... Misread that. Had a whisky event last night
But that gives me a fun idea.... I used to rock stacked pads on my t50rp. I should try that combo out... The beginning of he end!post #2623 of 39328/9/14 at 9:04pmpost #2624 of 39328/10/14 at 12:59am
matter of choice, I rock Star Felt and Beyer pads, which is what like the birghtest you can have your HE 4?
Either way though, I've got wood Cups and a recable, both of which added a smidge of warmth over the stockpost #2625 of 39328/10/14 at 1:06amPretty much but separation, image, and soundstage suffers with the star felt. That's a huge turn-off for me. The v-shape of the star felt, not so much.
- Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › What song drops the deepest bass? 1 minute ago
- › Headphone recommendation for unsatisfied HD650 owner 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser hd 558 vs ath-m50x 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆ 2 minutes ago
- › "All our Fiios" 3 minutes ago
- › Empire Ears ADEL - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 4 minutes ago
- › ANNOUNCEMENT: DC Area Head-Fi Meet - March 12, 2017 - Gaithersburg,... 4 minutes ago
- › Walnut Hi-Fi V2 WAV (& MP3) Player by wt - 👌 screenless budget... 5 minutes ago
- › New Beyerdynamic T1 (2nd Generation) 5 minutes ago
- › Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz BLU-Delta Bluetooth Earbud Wireless Noise Isolating... by chompchomps
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by ss5972
- › Joyroom JR-E107 Metal Headphone In-Ear Earphone With Control And... by B9Scrambler
- › Chord MoJo by mswlogo
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Jackpot77
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by BillsonChang007
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by mrstrangeguy
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Brainwavz B150 by crabdog
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear