Recent Images In This Thread
- productHE-5LEtagged by System, 12/15/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 11/10/10
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 11/10/10
- productHiFiMAN HE-4tagged by System, 2/2/11
- productHiFiMAN HE-5tagged by System, 8/15/11
- productHiFiMAN HE-6 Planar Headphonetagged by System, 7/19/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 11/10/10
Related Forum Threads
- HE-4 vs. HE-5LE Last post on 2/20/14 at 3:12pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- HiFiMan Introduces New HE-500 Planar Magnetic Headphones Last post on 3/16/13 at 7:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Hifiman HE-4/5/6 vs Fischer FA-003? Last post on 3/11/11 at 6:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Whatever happened to the HiFiMan dynamic headphone? Last post on 8/1/11 at 7:00am in Headphones (full-size)
- HiFiMAN HE-4 vs. HIFIMAN HE-400 Last post on 12/9/13 at 7:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread - Page 175post #2611 of 30368/7/14 at 3:41pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2612 of 30368/7/14 at 4:22pmQuote:
Looking forward to the no felt/no grill measurements.
Quote:Originally Posted by Soundsgoodtome
Ok lets get a tour line up going for both focus and focus A. Couple of requirements: 250 posts minimum and at least 5 + feedback. You pay for priority shipping (tracked) to the next guy which should be $6.95.
return focus A:
4) Soundsgoodtomepost #2613 of 30368/7/14 at 11:52pmpost #2614 of 30368/8/14 at 8:13pm
I'm interested in this as well. I should send Thujone a pair of T50rp pads to test as well!post #2615 of 30368/8/14 at 8:50pmQuote:
I had some!!! i didnt even think to send him those too! Damnit!post #2616 of 30368/8/14 at 8:52pmpost #2617 of 30368/8/14 at 9:00pm
When i get my he4 back ill throw them on as well, did you do any mods to them? or just stock t50 pads? Mine are pretty much brand new, i just didnt ever want to try them after feeling the alcantaras.post #2618 of 30368/8/14 at 9:03pmpost #2619 of 30368/8/14 at 9:09pmQuote:
You're missing out... seriously. Missing. Out.post #2620 of 30368/8/14 at 9:12pm
I'm sure.., just which I would have had the extra cash when I found a demo'd one for $214.post #2621 of 30368/9/14 at 6:43ampost #2622 of 30368/9/14 at 6:46am
No, gotcha... Misread that. Had a whisky event last night
But that gives me a fun idea.... I used to rock stacked pads on my t50rp. I should try that combo out... The beginning of he end!post #2623 of 30368/9/14 at 9:04pmpost #2624 of 30368/10/14 at 12:59am
matter of choice, I rock Star Felt and Beyer pads, which is what like the birghtest you can have your HE 4?
Either way though, I've got wood Cups and a recable, both of which added a smidge of warmth over the stockpost #2625 of 30368/10/14 at 1:06amPretty much but separation, image, and soundstage suffers with the star felt. That's a huge turn-off for me. The v-shape of the star felt, not so much.
- Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 48 seconds ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 1 minute ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW sfwalcer's earphone comparo PG 1727.... 4 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 7 minutes ago
- › Kogan 8GB MP4 - The Player That Came From Nowhere: 8 minutes ago
- › ZMF x Vibro Impressions, & Discussion Thread! 8 minutes ago
- › The ATH-CKS77..Big, roomy, detailed, balanced, n I am not just... 9 minutes ago
- › THE ACOUSTIC MUSIC THREAD 9 minutes ago
- › Tea-Fi? 14 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)