Recent Images In This Thread
- productHE-5LEtagged by System, 12/15/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 11/10/10
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 11/10/10
- productHiFiMAN HE-4tagged by System, 2/2/11
- productHiFiMAN HE-5tagged by System, 8/15/11
- productHiFiMAN HE-6 Planar Headphonetagged by System, 7/19/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 11/10/10
Related Forum Threads
- HE-4 vs. HE-5LE Last post on 2/20/14 at 3:12pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- HiFiMan Introduces New HE-500 Planar Magnetic Headphones Last post on 3/16/13 at 7:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Hifiman HE-4/5/6 vs Fischer FA-003? Last post on 3/11/11 at 6:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Whatever happened to the HiFiMan dynamic headphone? Last post on 8/1/11 at 7:00am in Headphones (full-size)
- HiFiMAN HE-4 vs. HIFIMAN HE-400 Last post on 12/9/13 at 7:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is a review of the Advanced AcousticWerkes Nebula 2 IEM’s. The Advanced AcousticWerkes (AAW) Nebula 2 was sent to me from MusicTeck who is the authorized dealer in the US for AWW. A big...
About me: [[SPOILER]] Preamble:Brainwavz being based in Hongkong is quite known for its well set-up line of Accessories and IEMs. Back in the day, I was fairly active in modding my still beloved...
On my quest for the perfect sounding IEM for mobile use I came across these headphones that are rather underrepresented in the forum. The Panasonic RP-HDE10 are technically quite interesting...
I bought the SMSL sApII as a stop-gap after my Little Dot MKIII failed after 5 years of use, five hours a day. No complaints there! I just don't have the money to upgrade just now! I have invested...
Introduction: Lend Me UR ears, based in Singapore is an online and physical store that opened in December 2011 with a goal to “bring quality audio products to the masses and providing good...
Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread - Page 175post #2611 of 38998/7/14 at 3:41pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2612 of 38998/7/14 at 4:22pmQuote:
Looking forward to the no felt/no grill measurements.
Quote:Originally Posted by Soundsgoodtome
Ok lets get a tour line up going for both focus and focus A. Couple of requirements: 250 posts minimum and at least 5 + feedback. You pay for priority shipping (tracked) to the next guy which should be $6.95.
return focus A:
4) Soundsgoodtomepost #2613 of 38998/7/14 at 11:52pmpost #2614 of 38998/8/14 at 8:13pm
I'm interested in this as well. I should send Thujone a pair of T50rp pads to test as well!post #2615 of 38998/8/14 at 8:50pmQuote:
I had some!!! i didnt even think to send him those too! Damnit!post #2616 of 38998/8/14 at 8:52pmpost #2617 of 38998/8/14 at 9:00pm
When i get my he4 back ill throw them on as well, did you do any mods to them? or just stock t50 pads? Mine are pretty much brand new, i just didnt ever want to try them after feeling the alcantaras.post #2618 of 38998/8/14 at 9:03pmpost #2619 of 38998/8/14 at 9:09pmQuote:
You're missing out... seriously. Missing. Out.post #2620 of 38998/8/14 at 9:12pm
I'm sure.., just which I would have had the extra cash when I found a demo'd one for $214.post #2621 of 38998/9/14 at 6:43ampost #2622 of 38998/9/14 at 6:46am
No, gotcha... Misread that. Had a whisky event last night
But that gives me a fun idea.... I used to rock stacked pads on my t50rp. I should try that combo out... The beginning of he end!post #2623 of 38998/9/14 at 9:04pmpost #2624 of 38998/10/14 at 12:59am
matter of choice, I rock Star Felt and Beyer pads, which is what like the birghtest you can have your HE 4?
Either way though, I've got wood Cups and a recable, both of which added a smidge of warmth over the stockpost #2625 of 38998/10/14 at 1:06amPretty much but separation, image, and soundstage suffers with the star felt. That's a huge turn-off for me. The v-shape of the star felt, not so much.
- Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Shanling M2 DAP 22 seconds ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 25 seconds ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 29 seconds ago
- › FLAC Player for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad 1 minute ago
- › REVIEW: Comparison of 5 High End Digital Music Servers - Aurender... 2 minutes ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 3 minutes ago
- › AKG K7XX or DAC/AMP upgrade for PC? 4 minutes ago
- › UpTone Audio USB REGEN 4 minutes ago
- › Looking For A Nice Setup Under $350 5 minutes ago
- › The Centrance HiFi M8 thread 5 minutes ago
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by peter123
- › Brainwavz Krudul Duo Earphone Storage Management System Hanger by FUYU
- › Panasonic sealed earphone high-res sound source Silver RP-HDE10-S by Ralphee
- › SMSL sApII TPA6120A2 Big Power High Fidelity Stereo Headphone... by richyboy
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by crabdog
- › Philips SHE3595WT/28 In-Ear Headset with Mic White by Prosie
- › Soundaware Esther by Jackpot77
- › Philips SHP9500 by MaximumEnnui
- › Cayin iDAC-6 by EvenR
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Brooko
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...