- 320 Posts. Joined 3/2013
- Location: Brazil, São Paulo
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productHE-5LEtagged by System, 12/15/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 11/10/10
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 11/10/10
- productHiFiMAN HE-4tagged by System, 2/2/11
- productHiFiMAN HE-5tagged by System, 8/15/11
- productHiFiMAN HE-6 Planar Headphonetagged by System, 7/19/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 11/10/10
Related Forum Threads
- HE-4 vs. HE-5LE Last post on 2/20/14 at 3:12pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- HiFiMan Introduces New HE-500 Planar Magnetic Headphones Last post on 3/16/13 at 7:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Hifiman HE-4/5/6 vs Fischer FA-003? Last post on 3/11/11 at 6:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Whatever happened to the HiFiMan dynamic headphone? Last post on 8/1/11 at 7:00am in Headphones (full-size)
- HiFiMAN HE-4 vs. HIFIMAN HE-400 Last post on 12/9/13 at 7:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/11/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is a report about a new IEM from Brainwavz. The B100 Specifications: Drivers : Single Balanced Armature Rated Impedance : 50 Ω Frequency Range : 15 Hz ~ 22...
A little bit about me: So I am Neil. a normal music loving lad who works here in Japan. I commute everyday, and I am always searching for the best value for my music needs. I currently use the...
I tested these headphones and was not very impressed with them. The price was very high for a used pair of headphones and it did not seem to compete well with other brands at lower price points....
[[SPOILER]] Disclaimer: The CL1 were provided to me as a part of the North American Review Tour by RHA. I have been given 10 days to listen to and then write a review where I will pass them along...
SPECS: No written spec was found for the UMI-BTA9 WHERE TO BUY / COST: http://amzn.to/2h6jhkA $69.99 new ( often heavily discounted down to $25 or less ) OVERVIEW Happy...
Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread - Page 136post #2026 of 39235/16/14 at 4:45amHave any of you guys had your HE-4 woodied?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2027 of 39235/16/14 at 5:04ampost #2028 of 39235/16/14 at 5:52ampost #2029 of 39235/16/14 at 8:04ampost #2030 of 39235/16/14 at 8:46ampost #2031 of 39235/16/14 at 9:06ampost #2032 of 39235/16/14 at 12:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by ab111
As with MattTCG, I love that the HE-4 is getting some more attention. There were some requests to post pics of the wood cups installed over on the post where I purchased them but nothing keeps posts alive like pics so here are a couple more of my woodied HE-4's.
Once again excuse the quality, it's my phone. Also, if you noticed, I recently switched back to the velour pads after using the Alpha's for about 2 weeks. The sound may be a bit fuller but in my opinion I wouldn't say the velours have more bass impact but remember I am using a vintage amp via speaker taps, so gobs of power.
Here is a post from December with woodies.post #2033 of 39235/16/14 at 12:49pmpost #2034 of 39235/16/14 at 12:53pmpost #2035 of 39235/16/14 at 1:09pmpost #2036 of 39235/16/14 at 9:08pmI like the lighter wood versiob better. I think the seller was Munkynutz but he has a different username now.
He's able to do a black version as well.
Edited by Soundsgoodtome - 5/16/14 at 9:10pmpost #2037 of 39235/16/14 at 9:09pm
theyre made by munkynutz, dont know if he still does them. If you do it, let us know please. I still want to do it, i asked a while back but then backed out of the deal because of the holidays i believe. I really would like to get some wood cups though. And the slider caps toopost #2038 of 39235/16/14 at 11:04pm
I had brian at BTG install mine, while he installed a Modular mini XLR, he even painted the Left and RIghts Brown for me ofc... I forget which side is which but I Labled the connectors so xD yay
and yes I know the Head band is ugly, in addition to the headphone stand xDpost #2039 of 39235/17/14 at 10:47ampost #2040 of 39235/17/14 at 7:50pm
Hanks, I'm actually wondering if I should upgrade to the HE 5 LE, considering the amount of work I've dumped into my HE 4 I could get a HE 5 LE for like $75cash + the sale of my He 4.
- Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review 6 seconds ago
- › Violectric HPA V281 - Vorsprung durch Balanced 7 seconds ago
- › Westone W40 vs Shure se846 or Sennheiser IE800? 1 minute ago
- › Pioneer XDP-300R | Twin DAC ES9018K2M | Balanced Out | Android |... 2 minutes ago
- › Recommendations for a beginner audiophile headphone (under 200) 3 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 4 minutes ago
- › Audio streaming vs. audio CDs? 4 minutes ago
- › Earphones: 16 Ohm v/s 32 ohm... Any difference? 4 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 4 minutes ago
- › DX200 Details, features and specifications 1st page. With WiFi and... 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz B100 Balanced Armature Earphone by Dsnuts
- › Audeze iSine 10 by neilmanalo
- › Stax SR-507 Electrostatic Earspeaker by audiophilehe400
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Delance26
- › UMIDIGI BTA9 Sports IEM by NA Blur
- › RHA CL750 by Jackpot77
- › MEE audio - MMCX SILVER-PLATED CABLE by Zelda
- › Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphone with Mic -... by fusiondragon
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by mokler
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by mokler
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear