Well i'm a new owner as well. It only took 3 days to arrive in my country, but then again I live in south east asia so it's closer to China.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Little Dot MK VI+ with HE orthos? Last post on 2/19/11 at 4:37am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp for HD800 and sㄐㄜ Last post on 10/19/11 at 12:03am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Audio-gd NFB-10SE Thread Last post on 4/13/14 at 9:28pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Looking for a balanced tube headamp/preamp Last post on 9/3/11 at 2:48pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- T1 + SS amp ? Any good match ? Last post on 1/13/11 at 2:49am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
The HD600 is a pair of excellent sounding cans. They have a balanced, natural sound and the soundstage is remarkably large. I can hear all sorts of sounds while listening to these cans and I can...
Before I begin, I’d like to thank shotgunshane for the opportunity to review these new headphones. My first experience with Brainwavz was when I picked up their M4 a couple of years ago. I was...
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
- Headphone Impedance
Little Dot MK VI / Little Dot MK VIII SE Owners Unite - Page 9
Ordering mine this weekend, before the agonizing 3-5 week wait :( Looking forward to comparing this against my lyr and wa5 with the LCD 2.2s, K701s and Dt 880s. Btw, roughly how long did it take for you guys units to ship? Is the 3-5 week estimate accurate or a worse case scenario?
Mine was close to 5 weeks (maybe a few days shy). Try to keep yourself occupied with other things. I'd like to hear a review against the Lyr and WA5. It would be interesting to see how they stack up.
Yup, will be posting impressions once I get the mk6+. Hopefully my order will come in at the shorter end of the possible delivery time :)
Hey guys, actually, after going through all the threads on the mk6/6+, I haven't really been able to discern a clear recommendation for a good set of affordable driver and power tubes to roll. Mind giving me some suggestions?
Has anyone done any heavy modification to theirs? I haven't seen to much info on mods for this amp, but people have talked about it.
I don't think anyone has. I've definitely got it with mine too. Really makes the line out useless.
Edited by elwappo99 - 10/6/11 at 11:52pm
That kinda sucks, but it wont affect me too badly since I wont be using it single ended or as a pre-amp.
This amp is a pure balanced design so the SE out is only there for convenience sake. I personally prefer a great sounding balanced amp with a mediocre SE output than the opposite. Well! it would be nice to have both outputs sounding great but considering the price of this amp, I don't mind compromising. I believe the MKVI provide the best SQ/money if you can be bothered to re-terminate your cans. I has been favorably compared to Woo W22 and EC Balancing Act, which cost a lot more.
Anyway I am enjoying mine very much. I only wish the gain setting was accessible without opening the case as my favourite cans are DX1000 and HE-6.
Certainly the gain setting being more convenient would have been really nice. The SE output isn't really a convenience if you can't really use it. The hum is loud enough on more sensitive phones to become really irritating to the point I don't use it.
the little-dot mk VI was born pure balanced(i had the first version).
with se output is only half amplifier connected.
performance is slightly lower compared to the balanced beta-22.
in my opinon, one part very cheap in this amplifier is the alps pot and driver tubes
for the rest, only first choice
@zenpunk: the dx-1000 was my big love; modded is fantastic
The DX1000 remains my favourite headphone ( tried all the top tier phones) . Balanced and paired with the MKVI+, the bass is incredibly taut and controlled, and the treble really open up.
i agree with you
- Little Dot MK VI / Little Dot MK VIII SE Owners Unite
- › 24bit vs 16bit, the myth exploded! 52 seconds ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 1 minute ago
- › Modmic+Headpones+AMP+DAC on Ps4 1 minute ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 1 minute ago
- › FS: Cambrige Audio DAC Magic 2 minutes ago
- › AEDLE VK-1 Limited Edition Headphones 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made... 2 minutes ago
- › New from Garage1217, the solid-state Project Polaris! 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by freedom04
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ZapX629
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)