DT770 would be a good alternative to D2k too
Related Forum Threads
- The "One" Headphone. Last post on 11/10/11 at 1:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What are your secret headphones? Last post on 10/17/14 at 8:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Is the Senn HD580 for me? Last post on 3/20/11 at 7:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AKG 701/702 for casual listeners? Last post on 3/12/11 at 8:20pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best for Acoustic style music Last post on 4/2/11 at 11:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Purchased these this week, and had them replaced with another set - which exhibited the same flaw. Two may be a curse, but they both did the same thing so I would be wary. When on standby,...
Synopsis: The RD3 is part of the next generation of earphones from Rhapsodio. Powered by a single high-end dynamic driver, it has a warm sound and a hearty bass response. The RD3’s design...
Synopsis: The Spectrum Series G10 is the next generation universal fit stage monitor from Future Sonics. Replacing the Atrio with a new driver, housing, and cables, the G10 surpasses it in detail...
Introduction: I received the Cayin N6 as a tour unit that was generously provided by CTC Audio. CTC Audio focuses on making brands that aren’t as accessible in North America, mostly from Asia,...
The Shure SE215 is the first IEM I owned and was the one that brought me in head-fi. I got mine for around $95 at the time after reading some reviews online here and there. Since then, I've learned...
Need Suggestions for Really Comfy $250ish Cans - Page 2post #16 of 1811/11/10 at 3:17pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #17 of 1811/11/10 at 10:35pmThread Starter
Thanks for all of the suggestions. I'm having a tough time making a decision, but am leaning toward either the K601s or DT990s right now. Unfortunately, it seems the 601s and 702s are roughly the same price from what I've found online. I would expect the 601s to be cheaper, as they're discontinued, but I guess not. In any case, if they're as comfortable as the 701s were, then I suspect I will be quite happy.
Edited by jgeisen - 11/11/10 at 11:18pm
- Need Suggestions for Really Comfy $250ish Cans
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Reversible AKG K701 bass mod 16 seconds ago
- › Dither is a prime suspect 2 minutes ago
- › VENI-VIDI-VICI! V-MODA's new IEMs - Zn (formerly Alto) + FORZA -... 3 minutes ago
- › Fischer Amps: FA-4 E XB - Rhapsody series (3/4/5 drivers upcoming) 5 minutes ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 5 minutes ago
- › Is it worth getting really high-end headphones if your source is... 5 minutes ago
- › Beresford Bushmaster MKII appreciation thread 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Apple diyMod: My Take on the Famous iMod [56k killer] Featuring... 9 minutes ago
- › Best drug-related album/CD or most "trippy" CD/album... 10 minutes ago
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System by Fademan77
- › Rhapsodio RD3 Hi-Fi Grade Dynamic In-Ear Monitor by Kunlun
- › Future Sonics Spectrum Series: G10 by Kunlun
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by Cotnijoe
- › Shure SE215 by KewStone
- › VSONIC GR07 by MRC001
- › Tube Amp LF-15 by ClieOS
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3