DT770 would be a good alternative to D2k too
Related Forum Threads
- The "One" Headphone. Last post on 11/10/11 at 1:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What are your secret headphones? Last post on 10/17/14 at 8:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Is the Senn HD580 for me? Last post on 3/20/11 at 7:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AKG 701/702 for casual listeners? Last post on 3/12/11 at 8:20pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best for Acoustic style music Last post on 4/2/11 at 11:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I received by LG for review purposes. Here are my thoughts are 6 weeks. Aesthetics. The unique ‘on-neck horse-shoe’ design is inconspicuous sits neatly and discreetly around the neck line....
Signature Acoustics C-12: The Elemental Underdog Woodies Company Background Audiophiles love music, especially when played from high quality audio products that contain several different...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank SoundMagic for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. If you live in US, they are currently available at a...
*A sample of the IEM500 was provided to me in return for my honest review* - Photos taken by, me.- One of the funniest things is when a company writes all these outlandish claims with their...
Me: I am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the...
Need Suggestions for Really Comfy $250ish Cans - Page 2post #16 of 1811/11/10 at 3:17pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #17 of 1811/11/10 at 10:35pmThread Starter
Thanks for all of the suggestions. I'm having a tough time making a decision, but am leaning toward either the K601s or DT990s right now. Unfortunately, it seems the 601s and 702s are roughly the same price from what I've found online. I would expect the 601s to be cheaper, as they're discontinued, but I guess not. In any case, if they're as comfortable as the 701s were, then I suspect I will be quite happy.
Edited by jgeisen - 11/11/10 at 11:18pm
- Need Suggestions for Really Comfy $250ish Cans
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Comparisons: 25 of the Top Closed/Portable Headphones Around 1 minute ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma kinda sucks, just... 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › What % of equipment reviews do you believe? 4 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Bug Thread - Post Any Firmware Bugs/Issues Here 4 minutes ago
- › New iBasso Portable Amp/DAC: iBasso D14 "Bushmaster" 5 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 5 minutes ago
- › iDAC2 is a coming - internal discussions 5 minutes ago
- › post your grado mods.... 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 6 minutes ago
- › LG Electronics TONE INFINIM Bluetooth Stereo Headset - Retail... by lwbanerjee
- › Signature Acoustics Elements Series C-12 by vlenbo
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by twister6
- › Puro Sound Labs - IEM500 Earphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Matrix M-Stage by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by Dokins
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by DJScope
- › Astell&Kern AK10 Portable Hi-Fi Audio DAC Headphone amplifer... by Hawaiibadboy
- › iClever® IC-BTH01 Lightweight Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Sports... by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Cotnijoe
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)