DT770 would be a good alternative to D2k too
Related Forum Threads
- K701's are incredible!!!! Last post on 8/13/06 at 8:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- Long time lurker looking for a set of good over ear headphones... Last post on 2/23/13 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Suggest me a replacement for my ATH-M50's (something like AKG-K701) Last post on 4/2/14 at 1:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Comfort of the Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Last post on 6/16/12 at 8:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for some help on what to get. Last post on 6/7/12 at 10:30am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
INTRODUCTION Because I’ve been involved with some review samples with my Australian brethren in the last couple of years, I’ve had the chance to hear some IEMs I’ve been curious about in the...
The Little Dot line of headphone amps represent what is possible when a Chinese production amp doesn't cut corners on build quality and engineering. This amp has my vote as the best desktop hybrid...
My dac progression has been in the sub 1000.00 range and frankly I doubt I will ever exceed that mark further I find it hard to believe there is anything better in this price range. My musical...
Specifications: Driver: Titanium Diaphgram Dynamic Driver 13mm Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency: 20Hz-30kHz Cable Length: 1.2m Plug: 3.5mm Stere Mini Weight: 18g Comes With: 1...
Hi guys, I spent several hours (more than 40 hours research) to find the best headphone for my budget (under AUD $200). I tried to read as many reviews (mainly the 1-2 stars) as I could to know...
Need Suggestions for Really Comfy $250ish Cans - Page 2post #16 of 1811/11/10 at 3:17pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 1811/11/10 at 10:35pmThread Starter
Thanks for all of the suggestions. I'm having a tough time making a decision, but am leaning toward either the K601s or DT990s right now. Unfortunately, it seems the 601s and 702s are roughly the same price from what I've found online. I would expect the 601s to be cheaper, as they're discontinued, but I guess not. In any case, if they're as comfortable as the 701s were, then I suspect I will be quite happy.
Edited by jgeisen - 11/11/10 at 11:18pm
- Need Suggestions for Really Comfy $250ish Cans
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › DT 990 PRO vs AD900x 1 minute ago
- › The Ponomusic PonoPlayer Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sony has new headphones, MDR-1R 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 2 minutes ago
- › post your grado mods.... 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › THE BHSE DEPRESSED AWAITING DELIVERY THREAD 3 minutes ago
- › Blox BE3 and BE5 Earbuds Combo 3 minutes ago
- › Bassy IEM's with detachable cable for ~ £100 3 minutes ago
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by Brooko
- › Little Dot I+ by Zeejet
- › MHDT labs havana by joespride
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Dsnuts
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by Janos Kardos
- › Sony MDR-10RBT Bluetooth Headphone by Giogio
- › Bose SoundLink On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones - Black by Giogio
- › Harman Kardon BT by Giogio
- › Philips Fidelio M2BT by Giogio
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by cuiter23
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3