DT770 would be a good alternative to D2k too
Related Forum Threads
- The "One" Headphone. Last post on 11/10/11 at 1:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What are your secret headphones? Last post on 10/17/14 at 8:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Is the Senn HD580 for me? Last post on 3/20/11 at 7:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AKG 701/702 for casual listeners? Last post on 3/12/11 at 8:20pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best for Acoustic style music Last post on 4/2/11 at 11:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I got a sansa clip+ for my pair of custom iems. Really small, really portable, big nice clip to clip on something while training. Almost perfect sound, some audible noise (really really low, like...
overall nice headphones, with proper bass and sound and i am still burning it, rest of things i will discuss after complete burning process
I had to finally put my Shure 4ECs to rest and have been on the search for months to find a replacement. I like sub bass and a balanced sound and value build quality. My Shures were built tough...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Brainwavz continues to step up their game. This time it's in the realm of Bluetooth! The BLU-100 is a budget-priced IEM that is very well-designed and offers very good sound for anyone that needs...
Need Suggestions for Really Comfy $250ish Cans - Page 2post #16 of 1811/11/10 at 3:17pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #17 of 1811/11/10 at 10:35pmThread Starter
Thanks for all of the suggestions. I'm having a tough time making a decision, but am leaning toward either the K601s or DT990s right now. Unfortunately, it seems the 601s and 702s are roughly the same price from what I've found online. I would expect the 601s to be cheaper, as they're discontinued, but I guess not. In any case, if they're as comfortable as the 701s were, then I suspect I will be quite happy.
Edited by jgeisen - 11/11/10 at 11:18pm
- Need Suggestions for Really Comfy $250ish Cans
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 8 seconds ago
- › Questyle QP1 21 seconds ago
- › what is the best portable music player to have? 30 seconds ago
- › I Basso HDP R 10 is IBasso DX 100 Japan Version impressions thread 30 seconds ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 2 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Mr Speakers Ether 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by ardacer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by YoYo JoKeR
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by JoeDoe
- › Edifier Hi-Fi Stereo Headphone (H180 Black) by sharonbava
- › Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset, Blue by dkshifat
- › T-Peos Altone 150 in-ear monitor with detachable cables, mic and... by Hisoundfi
- › Beyerdynamic EDT 250 Velour Padded Earcushions for DT250, DT280,... by Trevayne10
- › Xiaomi Pistion III Youth Edition by julian67
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2