New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Review] Sennheiser IE7 - Page 2

post #16 of 25

how does it compare to the Fischer Audio DBA 02?

post #17 of 25

anyone?

post #18 of 25

hello?

post #19 of 25
Thread Starter 

You question has already been answered here and here.

post #20 of 25

yeah sorry..... forgot about that.....

 

i'm out....

post #21 of 25

Thanks, this was really insightfull! I decided to purchase the IE7 because amazon had a $170 price tag, which is similar to your recomended $150 best buy. I think the suggested retail was like $300 which I think (once I listen to it) will be because of the sound stage. I bought the IE7 because I love bass and sound stage. In fact, I'm already engaged with my CX 300s, so I'm GUESSING for how young and inexperienced I am with pro headphones the IE 7s will blow my mind. I guess that's what they say; ignorance is bliss.  

 

post #22 of 25


Which seller did you buy your IE7s from?  Amazon has them for $299 right now under featured merchants and am not too sure about the other sellers like Razordog that sell them for cheaper.  Any ideas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrantaLocked View Post

Thanks, this was really insightfull! I decided to purchase the IE7 because amazon had a $170 price tag, which is similar to your recomended $150 best buy. I think the suggested retail was like $300 which I think (once I listen to it) will be because of the sound stage. I bought the IE7 because I love bass and sound stage. In fact, I'm already engaged with my CX 300s, so I'm GUESSING for how young and inexperienced I am with pro headphones the IE 7s will blow my mind. I guess that's what they say; ignorance is bliss.  

 



 

post #23 of 25


Razordog is an authorized dealer. Bought my IE7's from them when they were $160.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLYJ View Post


Which seller did you buy your IE7s from?  Amazon has them for $299 right now under featured merchants and am not too sure about the other sellers like Razordog that sell them for cheaper.  Any ideas?



 



 

post #24 of 25

@rawrster

May I ask what is your current favorite IEM  ?

I find the IE7 unimpressive too ( I  got it for 145 pounds,  delivery included, for that price that's a bit disappointing).

On my cowon s9, I've heavily reduced the bass on eq, but some  bbe mach3bass helps to get more slam...

 

post #25 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by extrabigmehdi View Post

@rawrster

May I ask what is your current favorite IEM  ?

I find the IE7 unimpressive too ( I  got it for 145 pounds,  delivery included, for that price that's a bit disappointing).

On my cowon s9, I've heavily reduced the bass on eq, but some  bbe mach3bass helps to get more slam...

 


 

Right now all I have is my Brainwavz M2 and JH5 Pro and I do like them both but I use the JH5 more so I would choose that. I also just use the M2 for videos mostly when I had my netbook and as a backup but I no longer use my netbook so my usage of those have gone down quite a bit.
 

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: