It seems as though Yama's Enterprises (Accutech repair) in California is either out of business or has gone on a very long hiatus. I have tried to call them numerous times over the past 3 months and have gotten either no answer or a busy signal. Last week I was able to get an answering machine, but nobody returned my call. I've also emailed them to no avail. STAX Japan has also pulled their email address, instead referring everyone to the local distributor...who doesn't answer the phone or return calls. So, I can only conclude that STAX doesn't care about product service, or is having some other kind of serious internal problems. Anybody have info on this?
- brandStaxtagged by System, 11/9/10
Related Forum Threads
- How well equipped is your local shop? Last post on 9/19/13 at 10:59am in Headphones (full-size)
- STAX.JP Reintroduces Models STAX SRS-002 and STAX SRS-005SMK2 (headset + amp) Last post on 12/7/12 at 4:48pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Is it time for Stax? Last post on 4/5/13 at 5:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Would welcome some help with a set of Stax Gamma SR headphones. Last post on 1/31/13 at 5:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- Stax factory tour and interview in Japan approved during my trip to Tokyo Japan December 6th to... Last post on 2/8/13 at 7:50am in High-end Audio Forum
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
Last edited: 8/2/13
i am giving this review after a month use, 30+ hours burning its still improving. at the first use found these a crap they were sounding low on my phone they are not that impact that i was looking...
For the prize, these sound amazing! I was extremly happy about my purchase until the headband broke. I only used them normally, with no extreme stretching at all. It is made of fragile plastic....
If you want to read me ramble on more about haptics and finish quality, head to Ω image's review. I know it is a year on and this earphone is no longer en vogue. However, I reviewed it. Take...
Now let me start by saying that at the time I purchased these Delta's, I was looking for a step up to my Philips SHE3580's to get a better quality budget iem. I have just sold my JVC FX40's and my...
I've completed my review on this headphone and it is currently waiting to go live elsewhere first. After a few days, it will be posted here. This headphone is a real winner. I am truly amazed by...
USA Stax headphone repair center closed?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
The best way to reach them is through emails. Last week I contacted them about a replacement cable for sr003. I just got a return call this morning. I left an email last week also and got a reply back the next day.
I just ordered srs2050ll from yamasinc.... Everything has been fine through email communication.
I'll keep you posted as when they come in & if everything is fine or not.
As far as the repair 'dept' or accutech. I hope I don't have to deal with them ........hope phones work & stay working .
Keep us posted regarding Accutech?
- USA Stax headphone repair center closed?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Schiit Owners Unite 26 seconds ago
- › Electrodynamic and electrostatic headphones now obsolete ? 1 minute ago
- › Ultrasone Pro 900 vs. Beyerdynamic DT770 (80 Ohm) *Updated Review 1 minute ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 1 minute ago
- › The Decware TABOO MK 111 Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Audio Technica updates their open headphones "AD" Series: AD2000x,... 1 minute ago
- › Brainwavz Delta IEM's: new low cost champs! 1 minute ago
- › Yamaha EPH-100 (price drop) 2 minutes ago
- › Introduction Only, Due to Empty Wallet so any Recommendations Would... 2 minutes ago
- › Dubstep Girl's Massive 5AR4/5R4/5U4G Rectifier Review/Comparison!... 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 439 Headphones Black by sagar khichi
- › AKG K520 by Veggietech
- › AudioFly AF78 by shigzeo
- › Brainwavz Delta by IEMagnet01
- › NAD Electronics VISO HP50 Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphones by 24Bit
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by 24Bit
- › Effect Audio Thor cable by average_joe
- › Heir Audio Tzar 350 by alpha421
- › Panasonic RP-HC720-K Over Ear Headphones Noise Canceling 95% by oostrov
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by tdockweiler
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe