It seems as though Yama's Enterprises (Accutech repair) in California is either out of business or has gone on a very long hiatus. I have tried to call them numerous times over the past 3 months and have gotten either no answer or a busy signal. Last week I was able to get an answering machine, but nobody returned my call. I've also emailed them to no avail. STAX Japan has also pulled their email address, instead referring everyone to the local distributor...who doesn't answer the phone or return calls. So, I can only conclude that STAX doesn't care about product service, or is having some other kind of serious internal problems. Anybody have info on this?
- brandStaxtagged by System, 11/9/10
Related Forum Threads
- How well equipped is your local shop? Last post on 9/19/13 at 10:59am in Headphones (full-size)
- STAX.JP Reintroduces Models STAX SRS-002 and STAX SRS-005SMK2 (headset + amp) Last post on 12/7/12 at 4:48pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Is it time for Stax? Last post on 4/5/13 at 5:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Would welcome some help with a set of Stax Gamma SR headphones. Last post on 1/31/13 at 5:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- Stax factory tour and interview in Japan approved during my trip to Tokyo Japan December 6th to... Last post on 2/8/13 at 7:50am in High-end Audio Forum
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
Last edited: 8/2/13
Disclaimer The FR is a review sample sent from Noble Audio. The reviewer was compensated in the form of a ridiculously cool and form-fitting Noble Audio shirt. Introduction Despite humans...
My Review of the Beyerdaynamic dx 160ie In Ear Monitors I will start with the summary / conclusion. This way you get all the important information right away. If you want to know how I came to...
These earbuds were my first "serious" earbuds and they dissapointed me pretty soon. Everything was perfect until one morning I went out plugged them in and found that the cable was disconnected...
This is my first review, but I will try to make it fast and straight to the point. I just received the HD580s from ebay, and before I bought them I did some research and found out these have...
First impressions When I first tried these headphones out of the box, I was a little disappointed at how the higher frequencies seemed to be more forward than the mids and bass. It wouldn't...
USA Stax headphone repair center closed?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
The best way to reach them is through emails. Last week I contacted them about a replacement cable for sr003. I just got a return call this morning. I left an email last week also and got a reply back the next day.
I just ordered srs2050ll from yamasinc.... Everything has been fine through email communication.
I'll keep you posted as when they come in & if everything is fine or not.
As far as the repair 'dept' or accutech. I hope I don't have to deal with them ........hope phones work & stay working .
Keep us posted regarding Accutech?
- USA Stax headphone repair center closed?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › V-MODA XS - V-MODA M-80s upgraded - Pictures and more! [Discussion,... 17 seconds ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . dual Sabre ES9018K2M dacs . . please post... 25 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 32 seconds ago
- › Advice for Reterminating an IEM 36 seconds ago
- › LFF Paradox Slant and the "Starving Student" 40 seconds ago
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 DAC 41 seconds ago
- › Official 2014 SoCal Head-Fi Meet Impressions Thread 43 seconds ago
- › GRADO GR10: Reviews, First Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio FR by HideousPride
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by AManAnd88Keys
- › JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black by QyababAM
- › Sennheiser HD 580 by achelgeson
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by Flizz
- › Forza Audioworks Copper Series Cable by awry
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by unshavenbastard
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by djvkool
- › Astrotec AX-30 by bowei006
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by KonKossKang
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob