I wanted to buy this amp for my ATH-M50 headphones but I haven't seen any reviews for this product. Anybody have this amp or know if it is worth buying?
Related Forum Threads
- FiiO E6 - story of the tiny amp continues... (w/ review on 1st page) Last post on 10/10/14 at 12:07am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Sansa Clip + to car stereo I need more DBs. Will my E5 work or will the hiss transfer? Last post on 6/8/11 at 3:37am in Portable Headphone Amps
- HippoBox+ used with a second amp??? Last post on 6/6/11 at 8:20am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Does Fiio E5 help in volume? Last post on 12/4/10 at 7:31am in Portable Headphone Amps
- FiiO E5 vs. E1 vs. E3 - Review, Overview, with Videos included! Last post on 1/22/12 at 3:04am in Portable Headphone Amps
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
help!! I'm fallling!!!!!!!(photoshop lvl expert) For any Sony DAPs, the letter goes for a kind/category of DAP. The first numbers for the model and the last number is always for the onboard...
Background and listening experience: I bought these as a complementary headphone for my ZMF Vibros. I wanted something open and I've been curious about Audio Technica for a while. In the past, I've...
I don’t get asked very often about the Private 333 amongst the Fitear customs I own. Nor do you hear people raving about it as you might in respect of the C435, the MH 334 and the MH335DW....
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
See The Whole Review With Pictures Here: http://db-headphones.blogspot.com ... Oh and ignore the sliders for the audio quality, value etc. I can't edit the slider scoring on mobile. Disclaimer: I...
- Headphone Impedance
Audio Technica AT-PHA10 Portable Headphone Amplifier
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 4
12/1/10 at 6:11pm
post #3 of 4
12/3/10 at 1:30am
the bass is thin,a little roll-off to very low frequency, mid is flat, not too powerful , i doubt it can drive high impedance headphones. Overall it is better than Fiio E3/E5 but not as good as ibasso T3D
Edited by a_tumiwa - 12/3/10 at 1:33am
- Audio Technica AT-PHA10 Portable Headphone Amplifier
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 2904 Active Users (581 Members and 2323 Guests)
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 17 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 18 seconds ago
- › Cant decide on headphones 1 minute ago
- › I need help choosing a good pair of in ear monitors around the... 3 minutes ago
- › Would you keep the Beyerdynamic Tesla T1 or Sennheiser HD 650 or Both? 3 minutes ago
- › Superlux 681 688b 661 or 681 evo? 3 minutes ago
- › How do you measure a headphone amplifier's output impedance? 4 minutes ago
- › Did I just spend $230 on a pair of fake sennheiser ie80? 4 minutes ago
- › Confused about power output 4 minutes ago
- › upgrade from ATH-M50 6 minutes ago
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by thatonenoob
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)