I wanted to buy this amp for my ATH-M50 headphones but I haven't seen any reviews for this product. Anybody have this amp or know if it is worth buying?
Related Forum Threads
- FiiO E6 - story of the tiny amp continues... (w/ review on 1st page) Last post on Yesterday at 7:11 pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Sansa Clip + to car stereo I need more DBs. Will my E5 work or will the hiss transfer? Last post on 6/8/11 at 3:37am in Portable Headphone Amps
- HippoBox+ used with a second amp??? Last post on 6/6/11 at 8:20am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Does Fiio E5 help in volume? Last post on 12/4/10 at 7:31am in Portable Headphone Amps
- FiiO E5 vs. E1 vs. E3 - Review, Overview, with Videos included! Last post on 1/22/12 at 3:04am in Portable Headphone Amps
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
I tried the v-moda m100 a few months ago when I purchased it and deciding between them and the hd 650. In the end I kept the 650, these headphones are without a doubt pretty overpriced for the...
Me: I am a 21 year old Engineering student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and...
It seems petty to complain about a $100 hi-res/high capacity player, but I'll give it whirl. It might help to understand that I've been using iPods and iTunes since Apple came out with the...
I have to talk about my expectation on this Headphone first. I am not a senior audiophile. 3 years ago, my first pair of AKG K601 lead me into this wonderful world of audiophile. This pair...
IEMs I own and have used extensively before: Vsonic GR07 (single dynamic), Vsonic VC1000 (dual BA), Etymotic HF5 (single BA) (all around or slightly above $100). Fit and Comfort The...
- Headphone Impedance
Audio Technica AT-PHA10 Portable Headphone Amplifier
Gear mentioned in this thread:
the bass is thin,a little roll-off to very low frequency, mid is flat, not too powerful , i doubt it can drive high impedance headphones. Overall it is better than Fiio E3/E5 but not as good as ibasso T3D
Edited by a_tumiwa - 12/3/10 at 1:33am
This is a good buy for those seeking for small compact Portable Amplifier.
It has a mute button, on /off button and volume roll. You just need a AAA size battery. I use it on AKG 511 and monster purity HD sounds awesome than before.
It is quite reasonably priced. Got it from online store. Worth the wait.
- Audio Technica AT-PHA10 Portable Headphone Amplifier
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 7 seconds ago
- › Recommendation needed for LCD-3 DAC/amp 36 seconds ago
- › For 6AS7G tube rollers here ..... 39 seconds ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 2 minutes ago
- › Soundsoul S-018 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 2 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 5 minutes ago
- › Head-Fi CES 2015 Highlights 6 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 6 minutes ago
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › Audinst HUD-mx2 by YoYo JoKeR
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by koloseij
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Nap-Chiang
- › Noble 4 by Airlight
- › ROCK JAW KOMMAND BA + Dynamic hybrid by Brooko
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by Apex Eight
- › Westone UM Pro30 High Performance Triple Driver Universal Fit... by Sort
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS99 | SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan... by Mottom
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by Kenny Ingram
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)