I wanted to buy this amp for my ATH-M50 headphones but I haven't seen any reviews for this product. Anybody have this amp or know if it is worth buying?
Related Forum Threads
- FiiO E6 - story of the tiny amp continues... (w/ review on 1st page) Last post on 5/23/15 at 12:33pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Sansa Clip + to car stereo I need more DBs. Will my E5 work or will the hiss transfer? Last post on 6/8/11 at 3:37am in Portable Headphone Amps
- HippoBox+ used with a second amp??? Last post on 6/6/11 at 8:20am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Does Fiio E5 help in volume? Last post on 12/4/10 at 7:31am in Portable Headphone Amps
- FiiO E5 vs. E1 vs. E3 - Review, Overview, with Videos included! Last post on 1/22/12 at 3:04am in Portable Headphone Amps
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Design/durability: The earpiece seems very durable, although there are some light finish issues. The braided cable is one of the best in the industry: there are barely any microphonics, it feels...
Photo courtesy of Cozoy INTRODUCTION I recently tested out a couple battery-powered DAC/Amp (Cayin C5DAC and Shanling H3) solutions and the battery-free Calyx PaT DAC/Amp with the goal of...
They sound better than anything I've heard at this price point. I use these earbuds with my iPod Nano every day. The one thing that makes these things annoying as crap is the stupid cable that gets...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Inearz/Fisher Hearing for providing me with a review sample of their IE-P650 CIEM in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website:...
Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus Review Hello, my name is Oscar and this is my review of the Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus. Creative sent these to me as part of a tour and I did not pay for...
- Headphone Impedance
Audio Technica AT-PHA10 Portable Headphone Amplifier
Gear mentioned in this thread:
the bass is thin,a little roll-off to very low frequency, mid is flat, not too powerful , i doubt it can drive high impedance headphones. Overall it is better than Fiio E3/E5 but not as good as ibasso T3D
Edited by a_tumiwa - 12/3/10 at 1:33am
This is a good buy for those seeking for small compact Portable Amplifier.
It has a mute button, on /off button and volume roll. You just need a AAA size battery. I use it on AKG 511 and monster purity HD sounds awesome than before.
It is quite reasonably priced. Got it from online store. Worth the wait.
- Audio Technica AT-PHA10 Portable Headphone Amplifier
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Repair of the Fiio E17 portable DAC/Amp headphone jack 2 minutes ago
- › Project Ember Review 3 minutes ago
- › Anyone bought the cheap chinese replacement headbands/ear cups for... 5 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 5 minutes ago
- › **MrSpeakers Mad Dog: Impressions and Discussion Thread** 6 minutes ago
- › Fostex new RP headphones - T50RPmk3, T40RPmk3 and T20RPmk3 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 7 minutes ago
- › NEW! SONY NW-ZX100 DAP 9 minutes ago
- › Etymotic Research ER-4S Earphones + Tralucent Audio T1 Portable... 9 minutes ago
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by nmatheis
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2