I wanted to buy this amp for my ATH-M50 headphones but I haven't seen any reviews for this product. Anybody have this amp or know if it is worth buying?
Related Forum Threads
- FiiO E6 - story of the tiny amp continues... (w/ review on 1st page) Last post on 5/23/15 at 12:33pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Sansa Clip + to car stereo I need more DBs. Will my E5 work or will the hiss transfer? Last post on 6/8/11 at 3:37am in Portable Headphone Amps
- HippoBox+ used with a second amp??? Last post on 6/6/11 at 8:20am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Does Fiio E5 help in volume? Last post on 12/4/10 at 7:31am in Portable Headphone Amps
- FiiO E5 vs. E1 vs. E3 - Review, Overview, with Videos included! Last post on 1/22/12 at 3:04am in Portable Headphone Amps
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
These were my first pair of cans that I consider my baptism of audiophile stuff. I used them with Fiio E10 as dac and Schiit Asgard as amp. Yes, they sounded good, but not as good as my...
The joys of reviewing a favorite product have eluded yours truly, until the T20 from RHA (Reid & Heath Acoustics) came along, supplied for review by my good friends at Headphone Zone...
A few years back, my family and I underwent a rather large home renovation (including not having a kitchen for 10 weeks; suffice it to say I was sick of take-out food after the summer of 2014). As...
INTRO I purchased these headphones on a whim out of curiosity as the design looked really cool and also I wanted to see what Audioquest might be thinking with their first foray in to headphones...
The Soundmagic E80 was purchased by me from Penon Audio. I’m not in any way affiliated with Penon Audio or Soundmagic. The price was $69 when I bought them and this is where I ordered them...
- Headphone Impedance
Audio Technica AT-PHA10 Portable Headphone Amplifier
Gear mentioned in this thread:
the bass is thin,a little roll-off to very low frequency, mid is flat, not too powerful , i doubt it can drive high impedance headphones. Overall it is better than Fiio E3/E5 but not as good as ibasso T3D
Edited by a_tumiwa - 12/3/10 at 1:33am
This is a good buy for those seeking for small compact Portable Amplifier.
It has a mute button, on /off button and volume roll. You just need a AAA size battery. I use it on AKG 511 and monster purity HD sounds awesome than before.
It is quite reasonably priced. Got it from online store. Worth the wait.
- Audio Technica AT-PHA10 Portable Headphone Amplifier
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Astell&Kern AK380 32 seconds ago
- › New Audio-gd DAC-19 [10th Anniversary Edition] 3 minutes ago
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 4 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 7 minutes ago
- › Vape-Fi 7 minutes ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 7 minutes ago
- › Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones 8 minutes ago
- › xDuoo X2 - small lossless player with microSD and OLED! 10 minutes ago
- › New UK Head-fi'er. 15 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 15 minutes ago
- › beyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphones by Meirelles
- › RHA T20 by ShreyasMax
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 by MacedonianHero
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Mediahound
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by peter123
- › Sennheiser HD8 DJ On Ear Headphones by LAmitchell
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ade_hall
- › VE Zen by Hisoundfi
- › Lumia 640 LTE RM-1072 Black - Factory Unlocked - International... by Mink
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by whitemass
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3