I wanted to buy this amp for my ATH-M50 headphones but I haven't seen any reviews for this product. Anybody have this amp or know if it is worth buying?
Related Forum Threads
- FiiO E6 - story of the tiny amp continues... (w/ review on 1st page) Last post on 12/8/16 at 11:09am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Sansa Clip + to car stereo I need more DBs. Will my E5 work or will the hiss transfer? Last post on 6/8/11 at 3:37am in Portable Headphone Amps
- HippoBox+ used with a second amp??? Last post on 6/6/11 at 8:20am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Does Fiio E5 help in volume? Last post on 12/4/10 at 7:31am in Portable Headphone Amps
- FiiO E5 vs. E1 vs. E3 - Review, Overview, with Videos included! Last post on 1/22/12 at 3:04am in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 11/29/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
The new Crusher wireless from Skullcandy is a great improvement on the old Skullcrushers. The most noticeable improvement is NO EXTERNAL BATTERIES which is very important because a person can spend...
I have been using this for over a year now and use it nearly daily. Extremely versatile component can be used not only for mobile play, but also line out to my receiver (don't yet have funds for...
I purchased these headphones based on reviews, specifications, and looks and I am not disappointed in the least. The initial comfort for the headphones was good, but it took some adjusting to stop...
Disclaimer: The Noble Kaiser Encore sample was provided to me by Noble for the purposes of this review. The Noble K10 was my first Multi-BA earphone. While it might not be the as good as the...
For me the Encore shares the same sound signature as its predecessor Noble Kaiser K-10. There are already 31- K-10 reviews on H.F. including mine. Read what is written about the K-10, then think...
Audio Technica AT-PHA10 Portable Headphone Amplifier
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 612/1/10 at 6:11pmpost #3 of 612/3/10 at 1:30am
the bass is thin,a little roll-off to very low frequency, mid is flat, not too powerful , i doubt it can drive high impedance headphones. Overall it is better than Fiio E3/E5 but not as good as ibasso T3D
Edited by a_tumiwa - 12/3/10 at 1:33ampost #4 of 612/3/10 at 9:28pmpost #5 of 61/7/15 at 6:09pm
This is a good buy for those seeking for small compact Portable Amplifier.
It has a mute button, on /off button and volume roll. You just need a AAA size battery. I use it on AKG 511 and monster purity HD sounds awesome than before.
It is quite reasonably priced. Got it from online store. Worth the wait.post #6 of 612/27/15 at 4:44pm
Sorry to revive an old thread. I bought one last month at e-Earphones in akihabara. As far as I'm concerned, it's pretty much junk and am amazed that A-T attached their name to them. I bought it to kept boost a pair of ATH-ESW9 over the sounds of busy Tokyo Streets. It can barely drive them. So, I hooked them in to my IEM's, but it doesn't do much to them either.
- Audio Technica AT-PHA10 Portable Headphone Amplifier
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (advanced wireless & microSD module for... 15 seconds ago
- › Cayin i5 Lossless Android DAP with AKM4490 DAC supporting 32/384... 40 seconds ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 42 seconds ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 2 minutes ago
- › DX200 Details, features and specifications 1st page. With WiFi and... 2 minutes ago
- › Ayre Acoustics "Codex" DAC/Headphone Amp 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Discussion and Support Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio K5 not providing bass and power expected (weak compared to... 4 minutes ago
- › CanJam Singapore 2017 (March 11-12, 2017) 5 minutes ago
- › Benjie S5 Offical Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphone with Mic -... by fusiondragon
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by mokler
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by mokler
- › Noble Audio Encore Universal flagship in-ear monitor by WCDchee
- › Noble Audio Kaiser Encore by Saraguie
- › Hifiman EF2A Usb Headphone Amplifier by td2004
- › Blue Ever Blue Model 1001 by B9Scrambler
- › Brainwavz B150 by dnun8086
- › SONY digital audio player Walkman NW-WM1Z N (Gold) by Whitigir
- › iFi Micro iDAC2 USB DAC/HP Amp by Sil3nce
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear