Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › FiiO E9 Review
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

FiiO E9 Review - Page 6

post #76 of 1316

Damn you Head-Fi !!!

Just made another purchase .... E9 / E7 combo.

To power my K702s

post #77 of 1316
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddworld View Post

Damn you Head-Fi !!!

Just made another purchase .... E9 / E7 combo.

To power my K702s


Im so jealous <33333

I hope you'll be happy with your purchase though

post #78 of 1316
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddworld View Post

Damn you Head-Fi !!!

Just made another purchase .... E9 / E7 combo.

To power my K702s


I feel you. This is turning out to be an expensive hobby but I am loving the ride 

post #79 of 1316

I think its going to be nice. I can hear the K702s grabbing at more power. During bass heavy songs, I hear distortion leaking across the spectrum. AKG - an insatiable headphone. Luckily the E9 appears to be a power monger. The two should get along well.

I plan to stock up for a Little dot MKIII or darkvoice.

 

A friend of mine is getting married soon and shares the same hobby. As his best man, I think it would be pretty cool to get two matching tube amps. (one for me of course)

post #80 of 1316

OMG just got my E9 and plugged into my Macbook via usb with the E7. Using Sony MDR-XB700 and Denon AH-C751. The combo brings out the best sound I have heard, So much energy, natural too.

 

With my iPhone 4 and iPad using a special lod by compicat which has silver in it, the E9 does a stellar job. Once again its OMG. Early days or hours but very very pleased.

post #81 of 1316

Yea I overnighted mine from amazon. Should be here in 6 hours.

I understand that the E9 does not accept the E7's bass boost settings. Is there any fix for that? I know I can plug the E7 into the 3.5mm input or the RCA input, but this seems like a ghetto workaround. Will they release a firmware update or anything to fix that?

post #82 of 1316
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddworld View Post

Yea I overnighted mine from amazon. Should be here in 6 hours.

I understand that the E9 does not accept the E7's bass boost settings. Is there any fix for that? I know I can plug the E7 into the 3.5mm input or the RCA input, but this seems like a ghetto workaround. Will they release a firmware update or anything to fix that?


Sorry, The EQ is hardware setting! unless we redesign the circuit  again!   BTW, you can also control the bass , middle, and treble in your PC, and with foorbar, the EQ is better than other media/audio play program!

post #83 of 1316

Guys who already have the e9, or Feiao, could you please check something for me:

 

I live in Holland and realized today that I need a converter to power the E9. I've searched some electronica sellers for a converter to put an English plug in a Dutch socket. I says the device has to be 230 volts.

 

So...is it 230 volts?

post #84 of 1316

The wall power is suitable from AC 90 to AC 250! you may need a power adaptor so you can change the 2 legs plug to what you needs!

 

We had sent UK or Europe adator to our sales agents inside the giftbox! but you can also find some in local electronics stores!

post #85 of 1316

thanks Feiao, going to try to find them.

 

What do you mean with that giftbox? I bought ordered my combo in UK, cause I couldn't find a seller in Holland/Germany.

 

I understand this correct, don't I: I have to get the converter myself?

 

Thanks again for your replies.

post #86 of 1316

Is the E9 suppled with a 2pin plug in the uk??????

post #87 of 1316

If you buy from UK, it should come with a UK standard converter! just like this one ( it is similar but not the same, and the color is black) !

 

1.jpg

post #88 of 1316
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRG1990 View Post

Is the E9 suppled with a 2pin plug in the uk??????



The origianl is USA/Japan standard, which is 2 legs plug! but we will put a extra converter with E9 so it can be used in different regions!

 

And from the second batch, we will send 3 legs UK standard power to UK, and 2 legs Europe standard Power to Europe, and 2 legs USA/Japan standard Power to USA, Japan...

 

It almost make me crazy because there are so many kinds to standard! and we can not just buy a power from the market.  our power is made by big factory with high quality and with all kinds of certification! but they can not make

 

so many kinds of adaptor to us !

 

post #89 of 1316
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proglover View Post

Guys who already have the e9, or Feiao, could you please check something for me:

 

I live in Holland and realized today that I need a converter to power the E9. I've searched some electronica sellers for a converter to put an English plug in a Dutch socket. I says the device has to be 230 volts.

 

So...is it 230 volts?



BTW, the first batch of E9 are sold out! and we will try to make more before 12th Nov! and for the first batch, we will only have trial sales  in some regions , but we do have one sales agents in Holland!

 

their online stores is http://www.hifitogo.nl/manufacturers/fiio.html !  and they will start sell our E9 from the second batch!

post #90 of 1316

Feiao, I guess 'll ask my question here too.

 

Is the E7's DAC portion supposed to work while the E7 is off? Because I have it docked to my E9 while the E7 is off, and it works as if the E7 was on.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › FiiO E9 Review