are these supposed to be rebranded/modified vsonic phones?
Related Forum Threads
- Brainwavz B2 Impressions & Discussion Thread Last post on 4/29/14 at 6:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Brainwavz M1: Best Budget IEM? (Review) Last post on 9/26/11 at 5:53pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Nuforce ne-700x or Brainwavz m2? Last post on 8/9/11 at 2:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which IEM around 70$ to100$ Last post on 1/7/11 at 8:08am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] Brainwavz M3 Last post on 12/14/10 at 1:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
You got a budget? You want Bluetooth Earphones? Buy the Qy7. Simple. Done. Easy. There is a little more to it though. Important features is the V4.1 Bluetooth connection, this...
What is Cozoy Aegis?: Did you remember Cozoy Astrapi DAC/AMP? Well this is the brother of it Aegis (right) Aegis (left) and Astrapi (right) Cozoy Aegis is a...
You probably already know OPPO as a smartphone brand, but the company called OPPO Digital isn’t exactly the same. It is the American sister company of the Chinese smartphone company, and its main...
Design/durability: The earpiece seems very durable, although there are some light finish issues. The braided cable is one of the best in the industry: there are barely any microphonics, it feels...
They sound better than anything I've heard at this price point. I use these earbuds with my iPod Nano every day. The one thing that makes these things annoying as crap is the stupid cable that gets...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Brainwavz M3 Review - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Are these also related to the Music Valley SP1?
That review painted them as potentially a lot darker sound-wise
Not completely unrelated, as SP1 was an OEM product by ViSang, just like the M3 (which is a reason why the housing looks the same). But they are not the same thing SQ wise. SP1 is based on an old design while M3 is the new product.
I think the M3 is an improved version of the M1. But I am curious how much improved it is comparing to the M1. Is it really an upgrade from the M1 and is it worth the extra 40$ we pay ?
I really like the sound of M1, can anyone please post a direct comparison between M3 and M1 in terms of Low End, Mid, High End, sound stage etc..?
I A/B the M1 , M2 last weekend and its hard not to like the M1 at $29.
I just ordered another.
The differences between the M2 and M3 are not subtle and they may appeal to different buyers, so you need to work out if you're interested in the virtues of the M3 as opposed to your M2. I think the M3s are well worth the $.
would you concur with Mark's review regarding the differences between the M2 and M3? In a nutshell it sounds like the M3 is like the offspring of an M2 and RE-0
you can get it here http://mp4nation.net/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=51&products_id=444 i think the preorder price ends sunday/monday time
- Brainwavz M3 Review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Schitt Audio BiFrost DAC + Asgard 2 Amp - Free Ship 58 seconds ago
- › Headphone stand for HD650s? 1 minute ago
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 1 minute ago
- › AudioMinor Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › New headphone amplifier from Bryston 1 minute ago
- › OPPO PM-3 Portable Planar Magnetic Headphones Loaner Program 2 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › FS: Rotel RCD-970BX CD Player 3 minutes ago
- › DAP Challenge Chart (Including 23 Portable Sources, Sony ZX2 added.... 4 minutes ago
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2