are these supposed to be rebranded/modified vsonic phones?
Related Forum Threads
- Brainwavz B2 Impressions & Discussion Thread Last post on 3/18/14 at 4:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Brainwavz M1: Best Budget IEM? (Review) Last post on 9/26/11 at 5:53pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Nuforce ne-700x or Brainwavz m2? Last post on 8/9/11 at 2:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which IEM around 70$ to100$ Last post on 1/7/11 at 8:08am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] Brainwavz M3 Last post on 12/14/10 at 1:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/7/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: 12/10/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Remember: "Stay away from Razer". Razer headphones are just meant to be "fun" for a certain amount of time. After a few weeks they either break or become really uncomfortable. The sound is overall...
First I’d like to thank HiFiMAN for sending me their new HM-700 DAP and RE-400B (balanced version of the RE-400) bundle for me to review. I have always wondered about the balanced players that...
Foreword Chinese/HK headphone manufacturer Astrotec is known for its value-priced products (beginning with their lauded AM90), and they've stuck to their guns by pricing the AX35 (and its near...
When I bought these headphones about 2 months ago, I didn't expect much and I bought them without trying them out. It was an impulse buy to be honest, they were on a considerable discount and I...
I have had these now for a few months. I heard they had a very bass orientated sound but not so much that it ruins everything else. When i first purchased these i was a bit confused as to why they...
Brainwavz M3 Review - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 9011/9/10 at 11:45ampost #18 of 9011/9/10 at 3:36pm
Are these also related to the Music Valley SP1?
That review painted them as potentially a lot darker sound-wisepost #19 of 9011/9/10 at 8:37pmpost #20 of 9011/9/10 at 9:09pm
Not completely unrelated, as SP1 was an OEM product by ViSang, just like the M3 (which is a reason why the housing looks the same). But they are not the same thing SQ wise. SP1 is based on an old design while M3 is the new product.post #21 of 9011/10/10 at 8:52ampost #22 of 9011/10/10 at 8:37pm
I think the M3 is an improved version of the M1. But I am curious how much improved it is comparing to the M1. Is it really an upgrade from the M1 and is it worth the extra 40$ we pay ?
I really like the sound of M1, can anyone please post a direct comparison between M3 and M1 in terms of Low End, Mid, High End, sound stage etc..?post #23 of 9011/11/10 at 2:20amQuote:
I A/B the M1 , M2 last weekend and its hard not to like the M1 at $29.
I just ordered another.post #24 of 9011/11/10 at 3:31ampost #25 of 9011/11/10 at 11:58ampost #26 of 9011/11/10 at 12:27pmpost #27 of 9011/11/10 at 12:31pm
The differences between the M2 and M3 are not subtle and they may appeal to different buyers, so you need to work out if you're interested in the virtues of the M3 as opposed to your M2. I think the M3s are well worth the $.post #28 of 9011/11/10 at 12:53pmQuote:
would you concur with Mark's review regarding the differences between the M2 and M3? In a nutshell it sounds like the M3 is like the offspring of an M2 and RE-0
post #29 of 9011/11/10 at 12:58pm
you can get it here http://mp4nation.net/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=51&products_id=444 i think the preorder price ends sunday/monday timeReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Brainwavz M3 Review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › DITA - The Answer (Truth Edition). 31 seconds ago
- › Brief Odac impressions 38 seconds ago
- › Official 8th Annual ChiUniFi - June 21, 2014 49 seconds ago
- › Hello 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › iDSD micro Crowd-Design. LATEST Specifications just added.... 1 minute ago
- › The JVC HA-S680 - S400's and S500's big brother is here! 1 minute ago
- › The Basshead Club 1 minute ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 1 minute ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 2 minutes ago
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by Bonny
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by Morph91
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › SOL Republic Tracks HD by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob