are these supposed to be rebranded/modified vsonic phones?
Related Forum Threads
- Brainwavz B2 Impressions & Discussion Thread Last post on 4/29/14 at 6:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Brainwavz M1: Best Budget IEM? (Review) Last post on 9/26/11 at 5:53pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Nuforce ne-700x or Brainwavz m2? Last post on 8/9/11 at 2:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which IEM around 70$ to100$ Last post on 1/7/11 at 8:08am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] Brainwavz M3 Last post on 12/14/10 at 1:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (18 months ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000,...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Brainwavz M3 Review - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Are these also related to the Music Valley SP1?
That review painted them as potentially a lot darker sound-wise
Not completely unrelated, as SP1 was an OEM product by ViSang, just like the M3 (which is a reason why the housing looks the same). But they are not the same thing SQ wise. SP1 is based on an old design while M3 is the new product.
I think the M3 is an improved version of the M1. But I am curious how much improved it is comparing to the M1. Is it really an upgrade from the M1 and is it worth the extra 40$ we pay ?
I really like the sound of M1, can anyone please post a direct comparison between M3 and M1 in terms of Low End, Mid, High End, sound stage etc..?
I A/B the M1 , M2 last weekend and its hard not to like the M1 at $29.
I just ordered another.
The differences between the M2 and M3 are not subtle and they may appeal to different buyers, so you need to work out if you're interested in the virtues of the M3 as opposed to your M2. I think the M3s are well worth the $.
would you concur with Mark's review regarding the differences between the M2 and M3? In a nutshell it sounds like the M3 is like the offspring of an M2 and RE-0
you can get it here http://mp4nation.net/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=51&products_id=444 i think the preorder price ends sunday/monday time
- Brainwavz M3 Review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Feliks-Audio...6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype 3 seconds ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 150: Bloody Brilliant! 28 seconds ago
- › [New] Philips Fidelio X1 32 seconds ago
- › Cayin N6 DAP: Dual PCM1792, BTL Amplication Circuit, 24/192,... 1 minute ago
- › AIAIAI TMA-1 2 minutes ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 2 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 3 minutes ago
- › AKG K812 Pro 4 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 4 minutes ago
- › Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.) 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2