are these supposed to be rebranded/modified vsonic phones?
Related Forum Threads
- Brainwavz B2 Impressions & Discussion Thread Last post on 5/19/13 at 2:00am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Brainwavz M1: Best Budget IEM? (Review) Last post on 9/26/11 at 5:53pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Nuforce ne-700x or Brainwavz m2? Last post on 8/9/11 at 2:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which IEM around 70$ to100$ Last post on 1/7/11 at 8:08am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] Brainwavz M3 Last post on 12/14/10 at 1:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)
Edited on 12/28/12
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationEdited on 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesEdited on 3/22/12
I read reviews on this and I said let me try this out, for $10 I couldn't lose. This surpassed all of expectations for a $10 IEM. I am going to purchase a set for my wife, she was also blown...
Fanmusic is a distributor and a brand of Chinese audio-equipment which also has an eBay store. I was contacted by Tony, their manager a while ago and he informed me that they were working...
Very nice amp for mid-fiers to entry high-fiers. The sound quality and specs are very good for the price. Works very well with Jazz and Classical music in particular (not that rock and...
My pair was a supposed demo model from one of Hifiman's retailers. They came in mint condition, which is lucky for me. I'm not using a balanced cable yet, but I already feel it's a good upgrade...
Brainwavz M3 Review - Page 2
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #17 of 8811/9/10 at 11:45ampost #18 of 8811/9/10 at 3:36pm
Are these also related to the Music Valley SP1?
That review painted them as potentially a lot darker sound-wisepost #19 of 8811/9/10 at 8:37pmpost #20 of 8811/9/10 at 9:09pm
Not completely unrelated, as SP1 was an OEM product by ViSang, just like the M3 (which is a reason why the housing looks the same). But they are not the same thing SQ wise. SP1 is based on an old design while M3 is the new product.post #21 of 8811/10/10 at 8:52ampost #22 of 8811/10/10 at 8:37pm
I think the M3 is an improved version of the M1. But I am curious how much improved it is comparing to the M1. Is it really an upgrade from the M1 and is it worth the extra 40$ we pay ?
I really like the sound of M1, can anyone please post a direct comparison between M3 and M1 in terms of Low End, Mid, High End, sound stage etc..?post #23 of 8811/11/10 at 2:20amQuote:
I A/B the M1 , M2 last weekend and its hard not to like the M1 at $29.
I just ordered another.post #24 of 8811/11/10 at 3:31ampost #25 of 8811/11/10 at 11:58ampost #26 of 8811/11/10 at 12:27pmpost #27 of 8811/11/10 at 12:31pm
The differences between the M2 and M3 are not subtle and they may appeal to different buyers, so you need to work out if you're interested in the virtues of the M3 as opposed to your M2. I think the M3s are well worth the $.post #28 of 8811/11/10 at 12:53pmQuote:
would you concur with Mark's review regarding the differences between the M2 and M3? In a nutshell it sounds like the M3 is like the offspring of an M2 and RE-0
post #29 of 8811/11/10 at 12:58pm
you can get it here http://mp4nation.net/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=51&products_id=444 i think the preorder price ends sunday/monday timeReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Brainwavz M3 Review
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Aurisonics ASG-1.3 Review (Updated: 14MAY2013) 31 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 35 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › The diary entries of a little girl who is now 30! ~ Part 2 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM Review 2 minutes ago
- › post your grado mods.... 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 4 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 Hybrid IEM (Stealth) - Sennheiser IE800... 4 minutes ago
- › Official Los Angeles Regional Summer Meet - Saturday, July 20, 2013... 6 minutes ago
- › Monoprice 8320 IEM by Taharqa
- › Fanmusic MS-E1011 by ItsMeHere
- › Audio-gd NFB-5 by citadel
- › HE-5LE by JamesHuntington
- › Kozee Sound Solutions Infinity X2 by Insight Reviews
- › JVC HA M750 by tinamou62
- › Aurisonics ASG-2 by eke2k6
- › Sennheiser HD-558 by Tr1ckster
- › Go-Dap DD Socket1 (DD/DA Converter) for iPhone & iPod... by AnakChan
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by Marleybob217
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe