- 4,004 Posts. Joined 8/2011
- Location: Chicago!
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- So I really like the K701 I recently got Last post on 2/23/11 at 11:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- Question For All "GradoHolics" Last post on 7/20/12 at 7:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- Help me decide - Grado GS-1000 or Grado PS-500 Last post on 10/16/11 at 3:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Newbie needs Advice. Need a good amp for my Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 9/28/11 at 12:32pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- A Headphone to complement and be a companion to my Grado RS1 Last post on 9/12/11 at 6:47am in Headphones (full-size)
Grado Modification Overview
Edited on 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeEdited on 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaEdited on 1/6/13
This is one of the last things you need to upgrade when your making your portable rig. Vs the fiio L9 this lod cable was a big step up. The first thing that will hit you is the increase in...
Thanks to NoiseHush for the review sample!! Here we have the NoiseHush i7 Noise Cancelling headphones. These headphones have some high points, but fall a bit short in terms of...
Introduction First off, I’d like to thank the folks at Audio-Technica for the sample of the WS77 for review. Yes, I’ve been on something of a roll recently with Audio-Technica...
(caution: this is a long review (I know this because I just typed it out in Word and it spanned 7 pages!) I think this is a long awaited review of the 1Plus2s. I've had the stock cable for...
I have been looking for "THAT" amp, the one for me. I tried a WA6SE, and it had a problem with distorted bass. I have the Lyr, but looking to upgrade. The soloist is really the only other amp...
PS1000 Appreciation Thread - Page 40post #586 of 5905/24/13 at 7:53pmWa6-SE is really good with grados. Excellent choice!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #587 of 5905/25/13 at 1:13pmpost #588 of 5905/25/13 at 5:19pm
Great review Swimsonny, objective, and informative, i like the fact that you recognized that Audeze, Hi-FiMan, and Sennheiser also make good sounding headphones, wich, as far as i'm concern, gives your review a lot of credibility, even though my opinion on the PS1000 differs a bit than yours.
And i couldn't agree more, that it's all about system synergy, and i couldn't agree more when you say that it's very important to try listening to new headphones on YOUR sound system if at all possible.
Again, nice work, sir.
Edited by stacker45 - Today at 5:21 pmpost #589 of 5905/25/13 at 5:39pmpost #590 of 5905/25/13 at 5:47pm
- PS1000 Appreciation Thread
- Headphone Impedance
- › Creative Sound Blaster new série Z 54 seconds ago
- › The Apple diyMod: My Take on the Famous iMod [56k killer] Featuring... 2 minutes ago
- › Most underrated/ Forgotten IEMs.....(only IEM please) 2 minutes ago
- › Show us your low profile iDevice to USB cables and recommend a good... 2 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846: A New In-Ear Flagship From Shure. Finally!... 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Asgard 1 amp + Onkyo SE-U55SX2 DAC 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › Shure SE 215 CL W/ extra olives 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum appreciation thread 8 minutes ago
- › ALO audio 22awg OCC Cryo Dock by David Chavez
- › NoiseHush i7 Active Noise-Cancelling Headphones - Black - Retail by pro1137
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 | SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan... by TheGame21x
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 by cravenz
- › Burson Audio Soloist Amp by DutchGFX
- › JVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black... by shdl83
- › Beats Pro (High Performance Professional Headphones From... by thatBeatsguy
- › Resonessence Labs Concero by planx
- › Philips in-Ear Headphones Crystal Sound SHE9620/28 (Rose Gold) by DozerCSX
- › Sony MDR-NC40 Noise Canceling Headphone (Black) by UmustBKidn
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe