The TF10 remains my top-tier IEM of choice. Although I haven't had the opportunity to try the "newer" kids in the block (SM3, CK10 & CK100, Monster Turbines, SE535, Ortofons, etc.) I'm still head-over-heels with it since I get so much SQ for only a fraction of the regular MSRP of a top-tier IEM. And when mated with third-party cables (such as the Westone ES2 cable), it can still bang heads with its much-newer counterparts.
Related Forum Threads
- IEM for iphone low/mid range prices Last post on 10/1/12 at 6:02pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New IEM Last post on 9/27/12 at 8:43am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Signature for performer use (IEM) Last post on 8/13/12 at 6:32am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10s are ripping (wire coming out pic inside) Last post on 12/12/12 at 8:59am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM for running/jogging Last post on 1/5/13 at 3:05am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Edited on 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesEdited on 3/22/12
Upon initial listening with these buds, I was rather unimpressed as I heard the rather familiar bloated mid-bass, sharp highs, and lack of mids that SKDY's old line carried. Then I realized that...
The VSD1 is the latest in a rather long line of budget in ear monitors including the VC02, GR99, GR02 and others that promises high quality sound for around $50 or so. While I haven’t had...
I tried a few Grado's —didn't like the Grado house sound—, a few Senn's —HD650 left a good impression—, a few lower-end AT's —I thought the AD700 were impressive for the price— and after reading...
In my recent quest for a new set of cans, I took a slight detour into the land of flashy prosumer headphones, in the form of the HK CL. The only reason I tried a pair was the price: half off,...
The Creative Aurvana Live! solved a major problem for me—how to listen to good audio while walking the dog at night. I live near a commercial and bar district in Center City, Philadelphia and I'm...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Do People Still Like the UE Triple Fi 10? - Page 2
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I have (well, except the SE535) and I still like the TF10 quite a bit. It may not score as many overall points as the SM3 or CK10 (for me at least) but it's still just as much a unique combination of sonic traits as any of the other top-tiers, and a very enjoyable one at that.
I absolutely adore mine, manage to score some during the mega sale last year and I am still excited to listen to them. I want to feel out my RE 252's but they have never worked right and are on route to China for a replacement. Took me forever to send them back cause ive just kept going with my TF 10's and they continually blow me away.
- Do People Still Like the UE Triple Fi 10?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 21 seconds ago
- › Looking for insight on a new IEM purchase. 1 minute ago
- › Need help with some new Headphones! 1 minute ago
- › A Concise View of Why The ATH-M50 is No Longer King 1 minute ago
- › AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 thread 2 minutes ago
- › ASUS Xonar DG crackling sound 3 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Appreciation/Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The diary entries of a little girl who is now 30! ~ Part 2 3 minutes ago
- › T-PEOS H-200 - new triple hybrid IEM - Appreciation thread 3 minutes ago
- › Skullcandy S2SYDA-008 Merge Earbud Headphones - Black/Chrome by KodaO
- › VSONIC VSD1 by TheGame21x
- › Audio Technica W5000 by the wizard of oz
- › Harmon Kardon Classic On-Ear Headphones by imagic
- › Creative Aurvana Live! Headphones by imagic
- › JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black by Aakash
- › Hisoundaudio Wooduo 2 by iern
- › Apple iPod classic 160 GB Silver (7th Generation) NEWEST MODEL by jensy
- › Sony MDR-V55/BR DJ style Headphones by dietcoke2am
- › Creative Sound Blaster Tactic 3D Sigma USB Gaming Headset by imagic
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe