There are great deals on the bay, but I don't see them discussed much here anymore. People still like them?
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 11/1/10
- productUltimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Casetagged by System, 11/1/10
Related Forum Threads
- IEM for iphone low/mid range prices Last post on 10/1/12 at 6:02pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New IEM Last post on 9/27/12 at 8:43am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Signature for performer use (IEM) Last post on 8/13/12 at 6:32am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10s are ripping (wire coming out pic inside) Last post on 12/12/12 at 8:59am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM for running/jogging Last post on 1/28/15 at 7:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
From the Doukaudio website: "Shenzheng Cavins Technology Co.,LTD has been established since 2014.. We are devoted to design and research of hi-end level of audio equipments under our own brand...
Brainwavz Intro ABOUT US Brainwavz provides high-end earphones specifically designed for high-quality sound and tailor-made to provide the user with a solution that can be used across a wide range...
Lindemann musicbook:10 DSD A Serious Common Denominator | PREVIOUS REVIEW | REVIEW INDEX | NEXT REVIEW | INTRODUCTION Angles of Approach There’s always been a certain connotation...
http://www.fidue.com/content/view?brand=fidue_en&item=81&core=news Fidue have been active for some years now and they seem to have release great quality products / earphones. Personally,...
Beyerdynamic has been a tried and true brand for me over the years. In fact, their T70p was my first ever headphone I purchased over $200 (how the times have changed). Their quality and...
Do People Still Like the UE Triple Fi 10?post #1 of 2511/1/10 at 4:53pmThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 2511/1/10 at 4:56pmpost #3 of 2511/1/10 at 5:07pm
I still like the TF10. It was my first IEM. The thing is , the quest for the best possible sound from an IEM is why i sold mine. As of now my only IEM is the Sm3 from earsonics. It reminds my of the TF10 but IMO just does everything better than it, ie. Bass , Treble , Mid-range, Soundstage, Imaging, Clarity , and the list goes on. If your interested in it though, go for it. It is still a top tier IEM. All other choices after it are IMO sound preference. Cheerspost #4 of 2511/1/10 at 5:19pmpost #5 of 2511/1/10 at 5:47pm
The T10s sound appealing to me but I went with the Earsonic SM3s as it just seems to do everything the T10 does but better, judging by a lot of reviews. Other than that, the main reason is that the T10s are known to be hard to get a good fit and to be uncomfortable. Every review I read they complain about the design.
Edited by matthewh133 - 11/1/10 at 5:52pmpost #6 of 2511/1/10 at 6:09pmpost #7 of 2511/1/10 at 6:24pm
Even after using a ton of really great earphones, the TF10 is still a favorite of mine. In terms of pure SQ, there are better and in terms of overall balance there are better, but the TF10 is still of a very high SQ, very refined, and even though the sound is colored, it's a heck of a lot of fun to listen to. It's one of the few earphones that you don't really want to take off after you've put them on.post #8 of 2511/1/10 at 6:57pm
I'm very pleased with the set that I got from the Amazon deal. They took a while to settle in, but once they did, I've really been enjoying them. I find them to be balanced and very musical. I'm strongly considering sending them to Fisher Audio to have them turned into customs.post #9 of 2511/1/10 at 7:07pmpost #10 of 2511/1/10 at 7:09pm
Agreed, it took a while to finally part with them. Definitely fun to listen to.
Quote:Originally Posted by mvw2
Even after using a ton of really great earphones, the TF10 is still a favorite of mine. In terms of pure SQ, there are better and in terms of overall balance there are better, but the TF10 is still of a very high SQ, very refined, and even though the sound is colored, it's a heck of a lot of fun to listen to. It's one of the few earphones that you don't really want to take off after you've put them on.post #11 of 2511/1/10 at 7:09pmpost #12 of 2511/1/10 at 7:17pm
No doubt there quality is still one of the top's. I'm sure you know ClieOS there's always a FOTM. I still rate them as you did in your review. IMO you cant go wrong with the TF10 for the price they can be had for these days.post #13 of 2511/1/10 at 7:22pm
the triple was my first triple driver iem until today.
(at that time the only opponent was the Shure 530, and the triple was better)post #14 of 2511/1/10 at 7:33pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Do People Still Like the UE Triple Fi 10?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 54 seconds ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 3 minutes ago
- › New Inear Prophile-8 6 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-7506 7 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 9 minutes ago
- › HE400s vs Fidelio X2 vs DT770 vs AKG K7XX 9 minutes ago
- › π Audio - "Pai Audio" 11 minutes ago
- › New Custom-to-Universal IEMs: InEar StageDiver 2/3 13 minutes ago
- › Help me choose a headphone for home listening 14 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 16 minutes ago
- › Nobsound NS-01E Mini Tube Headphone Amplifier Stereo HiFi Amp Audio... by crabdog
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by Wokei
- › Lindemann musicbook:10 DSD by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by DynamikeB
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by Army-Firedawg
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by Johannus
- › LZ-A4 by peter123
- › Etymotic ER4XR by leaky74
- › Etymotic ER4SR by leaky74
- › Effect Audio - Thor Silver II by sonickarma
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear