Have you tried them unamped directly from your iPod? Are they sensitive enough for drive?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Cans that cannot be heard from the outside Last post on 5/5/11 at 7:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- High quality headphones but slightly portable? Last post on 3/20/11 at 10:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD650 , DT990 or AH-A100? Last post on 2/19/11 at 8:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AH-A100, opinions please vs m50 given my current rig Last post on 2/19/11 at 6:52pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AH-A100 and AH-D1100 are the same except............ Last post on 8/17/12 at 6:01am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
Denon AH-A100 photo album - Page 2post #16 of 7511/1/10 at 1:43pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 7511/1/10 at 3:24pm
Of how good a quality is the cable? Is it flimsy/sticky and has a plastic exterior, like the D2000, or is it tough/smooth and has a Elastomer exterior like the D7000?
Thankspost #18 of 7511/1/10 at 8:19pmThread Starterpost #19 of 7511/1/10 at 8:26pmThread StarterQuote:
It's a Y type OFC cable, definitely not flimsy. But I am not sure the cable is like the D7K because I don't have one.post #20 of 7511/2/10 at 12:00amThread Starter
The iPod Classic can drive it, but need to switch the volume to about 8/10 or 9/10 to have sufficient sound.
Edited by SaiSai - 11/2/10 at 12:11ampost #21 of 7511/2/10 at 1:37ampost #22 of 7511/2/10 at 1:56amQuote:
Well it sort of depends on the SPLs you're used to. For me half of the EU capped iPod Classic volume is more than sufficient. I could say this because I tried this setting at the show.
post #23 of 7511/2/10 at 3:42amThread Starterpost #24 of 7511/2/10 at 5:53amThread Starterpost #25 of 7511/2/10 at 7:34ampost #26 of 7511/2/10 at 7:52amI have a D7000 and it's also made in Mainland China.
Does can you please post a pic of the connector? I wonder if it can be used with my iPhone 4 with the Bumper case on.post #27 of 7511/2/10 at 5:58pmpost #28 of 7511/2/10 at 6:29pmpost #29 of 7511/2/10 at 7:27pmThread StarterQuote:
I am not going to give a review and will just keep on posting one liners.post #30 of 7511/2/10 at 8:37pmQuote:
Fair enough~ I think I'll do a review of sorts after spending more quality time with the A100s (I've just got mine yesterday) but now, another one-liner : man this is what I think the farthest a portable can can take you, if you consider the A100 portable. An undeniably lush and superbly defined sound all across the frequency spectrum, very nice extension at both ends, comfy and lightweight, looks gorgeous, and less eccentric-sounding than the ED8. The only problem is you gotta get a nice pouch for it to prevent scratches on the sweet and shiny mahogany - not including a pouch in the package is a HUGE letdown, considering the much cheaper D1100, which is more or less of the same size and built, has a pouch included!!!!!!
- Denon AH-A100 photo album
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Band Name Game II 11 seconds ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 13 seconds ago
- › best musical IEM with mic under 60$? 1 minute ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 150: Bloody Brilliant! 1 minute ago
- › VSonic GR07 Bass Edition Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Ragnarok Amplifier 3 minutes ago
- › AKG K601 & K612 Pro Owners... UNITE!! 3 minutes ago
- › What pisses you off while you listening music? 4 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)