Can anybody show me where I can get the red "for digital" stickers on the side of a MDR-V6? I also need pads and headband too if they're available.
Related Forum Threads
- Any over-ear closed headphone with great metal/rock signature???? Last post on 12/18/13 at 11:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Are there any comfortable Over-ear Headphones under $150??? Last post on 1/19/13 at 3:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Basshead dockworker here! DT770 vs Bose Triport for indie and industrial, and other stuff Last post on 2/21/12 at 9:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- V6's vs. 7506's Last post on 3/15/12 at 8:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I have been searching best headphone(for me not for everyone I'm sorry) last half year. Now I found Sennheiser HD600/650 is one of best headphone for classical music and for me. I bought around...
I would like to start with saying thank you to Brainwavz and Pandora for letting me check out the Brainwavz Jive. The Brainwavz Jive is available from...
SOUNDMAGIC E50S IN EAR MONITOR REVIEW Firstly, like to thank SoundMAGIC for supplying the E50S Review unit Features and Design The E50S is the latest in ear monitor from SoundMAGIC....
My initial impressions of this headphone were good, but it has taken a week for me of careful listening to really appreciate their qualities and purpose. Ultimately, I love these headphones and...
Overview, design and build: The CKR10 is currently the flagship dynamic driver earphones from Audio Technica. I bought it used from another Head-Fi user. Packaging and accesories are simple but...
Where can I get spare MDR-V6 "for digital" stickers?post #1 of 510/29/10 at 5:53pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 511/19/10 at 6:46pm
I don't think you will find the stickers...as for the pads, you can get them from B&H photo, both the pleather ones or if you preffer an upgrade use the velour pads from beyerdynamic or pearstone also sold in B&H.post #3 of 511/19/10 at 9:13pmpost #4 of 511/19/10 at 9:23pmpost #5 of 55/28/12 at 8:28pm
- Where can I get spare MDR-V6 "for digital" stickers?
- Headphone Impedance
Currently, there are 3377 Active Users (602 Members and 2775 Guests)
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 56 seconds ago
- › NEW! SONY NW-ZX100 DAP 2 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › "Best" USB DAC/Amp for $300 or less 3 minutes ago
- › OPPO PM-3 [Australia - New Zealand Tour] - Review and Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 6 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 6 minutes ago
- › Shure SE215 IEM wire discolouration 6 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears 6 minutes ago
- › What song drops the deepest bass? 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by ezekiel77
- › SMSL sApII Pro by DaveLT
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by abyatar
- › Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio Portable Vacuum Tube Headphone Amplifier by AnakChan
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by areek
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by acain
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2