Can anybody show me where I can get the red "for digital" stickers on the side of a MDR-V6? I also need pads and headband too if they're available.
Related Forum Threads
- Any over-ear closed headphone with great metal/rock signature???? Last post on 12/18/13 at 11:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Are there any comfortable Over-ear Headphones under $150??? Last post on 1/19/13 at 3:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Basshead dockworker here! DT770 vs Bose Triport for indie and industrial, and other stuff Last post on 2/21/12 at 9:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- V6's vs. 7506's Last post on 3/15/12 at 8:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Videos only at the moment. I'll do a write-up later. Apologies if you were hoping for something to read. Unboxing and design details: More details about the cables, sound and possible...
Introduction – Read Heath Audio (or RHA for short) are soon to release their latest and greatest earphone, the T10i. Much like the rest of RHA’s products, the T10i’s were designed to offer premium...
I've owned an EarMax and Sennheiser HD 580's for 20 years, so I'm already familiar with tubed OTL headphone amps. The linestage of my old Quicksilver started developing some noise, and I didn't...
I bought these from Amazon about 2 weeks ago, and felt buyer's remorse when I wasn't blown away by the sound. They aren't bad, but they do lack bass and the feel is cheap. They were somewhat...
I would like to thank Brainwavz for the review sample of R3! Brainwavz R3 is a dual dynamic drivers IEM. It has 2 dynamic drivers in each housing, facing each other into a sound blending...
Where can I get spare MDR-V6 "for digital" stickers?post #1 of 510/29/10 at 5:53pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 511/19/10 at 6:46pm
I don't think you will find the stickers...as for the pads, you can get them from B&H photo, both the pleather ones or if you preffer an upgrade use the velour pads from beyerdynamic or pearstone also sold in B&H.post #3 of 511/19/10 at 9:13pmpost #4 of 511/19/10 at 9:23pmpost #5 of 55/28/12 at 8:28pm
- Where can I get spare MDR-V6 "for digital" stickers?
- Headphone Impedance
Currently, there are 2850 Active Users (437 Members and 2413 Guests)
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 47 seconds ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Rumor: New Sennheiser Flagship to be surfaced ........ soon 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 3 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-1: A New Planar Magnetic Headphone! 3 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 3 minutes ago
- › Destroyed my HE-400, what to get now? 7 minutes ago
- › HD700 or D7000 please. Will consider other headphones 7 minutes ago
- › The Apex Teton Review and Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Facebook, Ericsson & XL Indonesia Create...
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3