Can anybody show me where I can get the red "for digital" stickers on the side of a MDR-V6? I also need pads and headband too if they're available.
Related Forum Threads
- Any over-ear closed headphone with great metal/rock signature???? Last post on 12/18/13 at 11:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Are there any comfortable Over-ear Headphones under $150??? Last post on 1/19/13 at 3:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Basshead dockworker here! DT770 vs Bose Triport for indie and industrial, and other stuff Last post on 2/21/12 at 9:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- V6's vs. 7506's Last post on 3/15/12 at 8:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Introduction: The newest member of Noble Audio’s line of IEMs, the Savant, has taken Head-Fi by storm and has caught the attention of many eager Head-Fier – myself included. Noble’s reputation for...
These headphones will let you know if your source is good or not. I won't repeat much of the pros and cons of this headphone that hasn't already been said. These are really comfortable for...
Out-of-box experience.....Accessories and packaging Receiving and unboxing the RHA T20 gives the impression that this product is not just "some" product. Everything signals quality and thought....
Firstly, like to thank Billy from Busisoft for organising the Westone UM PRO 10 for this review. Westone needs no introduction, they are one of the industry leaders for professional monitors...
Where can I get spare MDR-V6 "for digital" stickers?post #1 of 510/29/10 at 5:53pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 511/19/10 at 6:46pm
I don't think you will find the stickers...as for the pads, you can get them from B&H photo, both the pleather ones or if you preffer an upgrade use the velour pads from beyerdynamic or pearstone also sold in B&H.post #3 of 511/19/10 at 9:13pmpost #4 of 511/19/10 at 9:23pmpost #5 of 55/28/12 at 8:28pm
- Where can I get spare MDR-V6 "for digital" stickers?
- Headphone Impedance
Currently, there are 2694 Active Users (434 Members and 2260 Guests)
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 7 minutes ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . Sound impressions . . . . . . . New... 9 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 10 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 339 IEMs compared (FLC Technology FLC 8 added... 14 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 14 minutes ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 14 minutes ago
- › Battle Of The Flagships (58 Headphones Compared) 15 minutes ago
- › Final Heaven VII Tour - Reviewers Wanted! 15 minutes ago
- › Current Equivalents or Upgrades to DT-770 Pro / 80 Ohm? 15 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Savant by Cotnijoe
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by snellemin
- › Don Scorpio sMushroom HD Bluetooth iem by Baycode
- › RHA T20 by rasmushorn
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by pformagg
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)