I have owned IE8 and UM3x and greatly preferred the um3x. Looking for something like that but for <$100
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/27/10
- productMEElectronics M6-BK In-Ear Headphones (Black)tagged by System, 10/27/10
- productMEElectronics M6-CL In-Ear Headphones (Clear)tagged by System, 10/27/10
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 10/27/10
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 10/27/10
Related Forum Threads
- In need of serious advice Last post on 11/14/10 at 7:41am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Gym Headphones? Last post on 10/3/12 at 4:43pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- GR07 - Tips Thread Last post on 8/1/15 at 2:57pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Comply Tips Review Last post on 4/17/15 at 12:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Looking for a budget IEM
Gear mentioned in this thread:
HJE900s, MEElec M6s.
I haven't heard the HJEs but I've read that they're great for the price.
I own the M6s along with the SE535s. They're obviously not as good as the Shures, but they sound a LOT better than they're priced. So if you want to save yourself a lot of money, go get yourself a pair of M6s. Overstock is having a sale on them ($18 with $1 shipping). They're much more colored than the Shures too, which is I'm guessing good for you, as you're previous IEMs were the IE8s and UM3Xs.
the phonak are very good, but if you liked the um3x, then you have to buy a better version of this (with the neutral filter and so on)
RE0 have very good highs and they are the cheapest.
I don´t know anything about the hje900.
- Looking for a budget IEM
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › AKG "K267 TIËSTO" - Discussion, Impressions & Review Thread 9 seconds ago
- › Naps feel great 45 seconds ago
- › Goth/Symphonic metal listener searching for good affordable headphones 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Audio-GD NFB-15.32 Delivery & Impression Thread 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 5 minutes ago
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › Bluetooth receiver dual amplifier class1 NFC (black) [Japan Import] by peter123
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by Mediahound
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by Mediahound
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by Mediahound
- › Audeze LCD3 Planar Magnetic Headphone by Mediahound
- › beyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphones by Meirelles
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 by MacedonianHero
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Mediahound
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3