I have owned IE8 and UM3x and greatly preferred the um3x. Looking for something like that but for <$100
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/27/10
- productMEElectronics M6-BK In-Ear Headphones (Black)tagged by System, 10/27/10
- productMEElectronics M6-CL In-Ear Headphones (Clear)tagged by System, 10/27/10
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 10/27/10
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 10/27/10
Related Forum Threads
- In need of serious advice Last post on 11/14/10 at 7:41am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Gym Headphones? Last post on 10/3/12 at 4:43pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- GR07 - Tips Thread Last post on 5/12/15 at 5:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Comply Tips Review Last post on 4/17/15 at 12:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
My wife returned from two weeks in Japan today. While I was glad to see her after time apart, and excited to have her back, a part of me was more excited about what she had brought with her: my...
I bought this headphone amp after having met Ray Samuels at a Headphone show. He made it absolutely clear how much he valued over-engineering his pieces and how much he prioritized long term...
I use this Headphone amp with my V-Moda M-100's. The 100's are just too "dark" without something to mitigate on the top octave's behalf. The OLED display is bright clean and easy to read. (A...
Build, Overall Usage: I have Sennheiser RS 130 for over 8 years now (and still lasting!) which says enough about their durability, and which is the most thing fascinating for me, I haven't...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank CTC Audio for providing me with a review sample of T-Peos Baguette IEMs in exchange for my honest opinion. This IEM is available at...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Looking for a budget IEM
Gear mentioned in this thread:
HJE900s, MEElec M6s.
I haven't heard the HJEs but I've read that they're great for the price.
I own the M6s along with the SE535s. They're obviously not as good as the Shures, but they sound a LOT better than they're priced. So if you want to save yourself a lot of money, go get yourself a pair of M6s. Overstock is having a sale on them ($18 with $1 shipping). They're much more colored than the Shures too, which is I'm guessing good for you, as you're previous IEMs were the IE8s and UM3Xs.
the phonak are very good, but if you liked the um3x, then you have to buy a better version of this (with the neutral filter and so on)
RE0 have very good highs and they are the cheapest.
I don´t know anything about the hje900.
- Looking for a budget IEM
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 2 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 4 minutes ago
- › Analysis Plus Solo Crystal Oval Interconnect XLR 1m NEW !! 5 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 7 minutes ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2 Discussion Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Good generic mods for headphones? 10 minutes ago
- › Portable speaker as big as possible 10 minutes ago
- › Does anyone have anything to say against me buy a Shure SE215? 12 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 13 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by hakushondaimao
- › Ray Samuels P-51 Mustang by Zennheiser
- › FiiO E17 by Zennheiser
- › Sennheiser RS 130 Wireless Surround Sound Headphones by Tail
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid in-ear monitor with microphone and remote by Hisoundfi
- › Apple iPhone 4S 16GB - AT&T - Black by snellemin
- › OPPO HA-2 by gerelmx1986
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by peareye
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by dnun8086
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2