I have owned IE8 and UM3x and greatly preferred the um3x. Looking for something like that but for <$100
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/27/10
- productMEElectronics M6-BK In-Ear Headphones (Black)tagged by System, 10/27/10
- productMEElectronics M6-CL In-Ear Headphones (Clear)tagged by System, 10/27/10
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 10/27/10
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 10/27/10
Related Forum Threads
- In need of serious advice Last post on 11/14/10 at 7:41am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Gym Headphones? Last post on 10/3/12 at 4:43pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- GR07 - Tips Thread Last post on 12/6/14 at 9:36pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Comply Tips Review Last post on 8/30/14 at 10:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
These headphones sound very precise and balanced. You will hear your music as it was recorded, mixed, and mastered which is the approach I prefer to trying to find headphones that try to EQ things...
Whereas I am also an old school hard-core vinyl aficionado, I (luckily) jumped the digital high-res train early enough to nowadays be equipped with the most necessary hard- and software to be able...
My comprehensive review of the Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones BURN-IN TIME - Took about 3-4 days to burn in so maybe 12 or so hours for me Upon receiving these as a gift for my birthday (so I...
Some Background: I’m currently 18 years old which as little as that matters to me seems to be interesting to many people in this community. I’ve always liked music and sound equipment but I...
Brace yourself... Pardon any grammatical errors please as this is one of my longer reviews. Some Background: I’m currently 18 years old which as little as that matters to me seems to be...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Looking for a budget IEM
Gear mentioned in this thread:
HJE900s, MEElec M6s.
I haven't heard the HJEs but I've read that they're great for the price.
I own the M6s along with the SE535s. They're obviously not as good as the Shures, but they sound a LOT better than they're priced. So if you want to save yourself a lot of money, go get yourself a pair of M6s. Overstock is having a sale on them ($18 with $1 shipping). They're much more colored than the Shures too, which is I'm guessing good for you, as you're previous IEMs were the IE8s and UM3Xs.
the phonak are very good, but if you liked the um3x, then you have to buy a better version of this (with the neutral filter and so on)
RE0 have very good highs and they are the cheapest.
I don´t know anything about the hje900.
- Looking for a budget IEM
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › ATH W1000X "Grandioso". 1 Year old. Excellent Condition. 12 seconds ago
- › Mint ZMF Blackwood, shipping and Paypal included, stock 1/4" connector 51 seconds ago
- › Why most of the old recordings ae 24bit and the new are 16bit? 2 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 3 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014:... 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 4 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 4 minutes ago
- › Meridian Prime Headphone Amplifier Review 4 minutes ago
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Pacal
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by musikaladin
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by Galvatron
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Red) by Mitchell4500
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by Mitchell4500
- › Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones by dreamwhisper
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by ahunatu
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by Loquah
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by bkyoung
- › Superlux HD-631 by Sharingan
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)