Are they essentially the same in term of driving headphones (such as HD800)? The difference between them is that WA5 can drive K1000 and some high efficient speakers? Thank you in advance.
Related Forum Threads
- Woo Audio WA5 Initial Impressions Last post on 10/14/12 at 7:19am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- EML 5U4G MESHPLATE VS. EML 274B MESHPLATE IN WOO WA5 OR WA5LE Last post on 1/13/11 at 10:44am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Woo WA-5 / WA-5LE Tube Rolling Last post on 12/7/12 at 1:45am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- HD800 + $1,000-$2,500 Amp = Sonic Bliss? Last post on 7/17/14 at 1:10am in High-end Audio Forum
- Tube amps with a 'cold'/'bright' sound? Last post on 12/26/12 at 6:14am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 4/13/15
- Woo Audio: FAQ and Product TroubleshootLast edited: 6/17/14
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Noontec for providing me with a review sample of your Hammo S headphones. Still fresh in my mind how I almost missed an opportunity to review...
I have been using a E09K to power my DT990 600ohm cans for over two years now, long enough that I don't really remember exactly when I got it but for sure over two years. I use this thing every...
First and foremost, a big thank you to those at Noble Audio who has sent me a unit to review. The Noble Audio customer service experience has been a joy to behold. Brannan is always on hand to deal...
I bought these from the limited selection available at an Apple Store, as I was heading on a trip the next day and needed some new IEMs for the plane ride. I read some reviews and noticed a lot of...
I got a sansa clip+ for my pair of custom iems. Really small, really portable, big nice clip to clip on something while training. Almost perfect sound, some audible noise (really really low, like...
WA5 vs WA5-LEpost #1 of 310/25/10 at 10:47amThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 310/25/10 at 11:16ampost #3 of 310/26/10 at 2:54pm
Yes, the only difference is that the WA5 has speaker terminals. Those speaker terminal are only worth the money if you own or plan on buying speakers that are very easy to drive (at least 90 dB sensitivity, preferably higher) or listen to speakers at low volume levels.
- WA5 vs WA5-LE
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 2 minutes ago
- › My decision : HD 800 + HDVA 600 + CH 800 (XLR)....but what DAC? 2 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The FiiO E10K--all-new DAC and amp stages 3 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 4 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 7 minutes ago
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A17 7 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 8 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (4/8/2015: Full X2 Review... 11 minutes ago
- › Denon AHM-M400 11 minutes ago
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by twister6
- › FiiO E09K by Chuck Canada
- › Noble Audio Savant by uchihaitachi
- › RHA T10i by zim2411
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by ardacer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by YoYo JoKeR
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by JoeDoe
- › Edifier Hi-Fi Stereo Headphone (H180 Black) by sharonbava
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2