Are they essentially the same in term of driving headphones (such as HD800)? The difference between them is that WA5 can drive K1000 and some high efficient speakers? Thank you in advance.
Related Forum Threads
- Woo Audio WA5 Initial Impressions Last post on 10/14/12 at 7:19am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- EML 5U4G MESHPLATE VS. EML 274B MESHPLATE IN WOO WA5 OR WA5LE Last post on 1/13/11 at 10:44am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Woo WA-5 / WA-5LE Tube Rolling Last post on 12/7/12 at 1:45am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- HD800 + $1,000-$2,500 Amp = Sonic Bliss? Last post on 7/17/14 at 1:10am in High-end Audio Forum
- Tube amps with a 'cold'/'bright' sound? Last post on 12/26/12 at 6:14am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
- Woo Audio: FAQ and Product TroubleshootLast edited: 6/17/14
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
SOUNDMAGIC E50S IN EAR MONITOR REVIEW Firstly, like to thank SoundMAGIC for supplying the E50S Review unit Features and Design The E50S is the latest in ear monitor from SoundMAGIC....
My initial impressions of this headphone were good, but it has taken a week for me of careful listening to really appreciate their qualities and purpose. Ultimately, I love these headphones and...
Overview, design and build: The CKR10 is currently the flagship dynamic driver earphones from Audio Technica. I bought it used from another Head-Fi user. Packaging and accesories are simple but...
It is brilliant, having been based on a OPA2134 as input amp that is wired to a TPA6120A2 as buffer (Current amp). It uses a TDA2030 as a rail splitter. Using a power opamp as a rail splitter...
Introduction So a little a bit myself, I am a semi-audiophile. It means that I listen to "normal" song and audiophile song kind of 50:50. During my commute to work I listen to "normal" song such...
WA5 vs WA5-LEpost #1 of 310/25/10 at 10:47amThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 310/25/10 at 11:16ampost #3 of 310/26/10 at 2:54pm
Yes, the only difference is that the WA5 has speaker terminals. Those speaker terminal are only worth the money if you own or plan on buying speakers that are very easy to drive (at least 90 dB sensitivity, preferably higher) or listen to speakers at low volume levels.
- WA5 vs WA5-LE
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 seconds ago
- › Shure SE 846's With TWag V3 8 conductor balanced cable for AK240... 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE530 (no accessories/cable - see pics) 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! 4 minutes ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 7 minutes ago
- › Debunk the Yamaha MT220 Myth 7 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 DAP: Dual PCM1792, BTL Amplication Circuit, 24/192,... 8 minutes ago
- › Review of Audioquest JitterBug - USB Data & Power Noise Filter. 9 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic T5p's with Silver Dragon V3 cable 9 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro vs V-moda M100 (Both amped)? 9 minutes ago
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by ezekiel77
- › SMSL sApII Pro by DaveLT
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by abyatar
- › Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio Portable Vacuum Tube Headphone Amplifier by AnakChan
- › Brainwavz Jive by thatBeatsguy
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by areek
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by chowmein83
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2