anyone have any pics of a set of 1964s that have a faceplate that is either smoke, wine red trans, or red trans combined with a shell with any of the other colors? I'm wanting some sort of combination of red or wine red with smoke but don't know how it would look... anyone have pics??
Recent Images In This Thread
- brand1964 Earstagged by System, 1/11/11
- product1964 Ears V8 Eight Driver Custom IEMtagged by Ivabign, 10/22/14
- product1964-T triple driver custom IEMtagged by System, 1/11/11
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 10/25/10
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 10/25/10
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
Related Forum Threads
- I NEED HELP Last post on 11/2/12 at 7:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom In-Ear Monitors (First Time Buyer) Last post on 10/17/11 at 1:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Deciding between JH5 & 1964T, ready to buy Last post on 9/27/11 at 11:47am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help me choose! Triple or Quad 1964 Ears? Last post on 8/14/13 at 12:09pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Sound Quality Since I do not have another speaker tap to compare I'm not sure how to tackle this as SQ will be highly dependent on whatever amp you pair it with. No noise attributable to...
Introduction: The Aune X1S is a product that has piqued my interest since its release. After getting the chance to hear the B1 amp, Aune was a company I kept my eyes out for. This X1S...
The Introduction Well, lovely citizens of head-fi, I am finally ready to bring you the review of the new T50RP mod by ZMF Headphones, known as the ZMF Omni. It is a semi-open headphone that...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Noontec for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website link:...
Preamble: Hi guys, I'm a budding audio-appreciator since starting on this journey about a year and a half ago. I just have average ears that like to listen to slightly above average music and so...
1964 Ears - Page 257
Gear mentioned in this thread:
No updates during the build process, and you should not hesitate to call, e-mail, or otherwise bug them about it. Six weeks after payment, I called to ask about my order since it was already significantly behind the quoted build time, and they just sort of lost my impressions without ever having started building and decided not to contact me. So basically two months after I started the whole process I'm right back at square one. After getting a second set of impressions done, probably looking at ~13 weeks total.
I hope that's just an isolated event. Judging from posts I've read here and other places, I'd gather that it is. I suppose this type of thing is prone to occur from time to time in a small shop like theirs. My excitement compelled me to just shoot them a quick email this morning to check on the build status. On my order, it's just about 2.5 weeks into the quoted 3-4 week build time.
Hm, I'm seeing lots of designs with red and smoke faceplates. Only a few wine red.
I listened to the demo pair and didn't want to give it back; just seven more days!
After lurking for quite a while, this is my first post.
I'm 2 weeks out on my Quads, and can't take advantage of this sale, but maybe this will save someone here a few bucks!
Saw that last night. Would be cool if they applied that to orders in their queue.
Oh well. I got a reply from Aleksey yesterday that mine are almost finished and well be shipping out early next week. Very cool!
- 1964 Ears
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 Discussion Thread 3 seconds ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x - In-Depth Review & Impressions 1 minute ago
- › Fit for a Bat! – Flagship IEMs Shootout (8:CT6E, 7:H8P, 6:JH13,... 5 minutes ago
- › 71 IEM Brief Review thread (incl. Rhine Monitors, Cleartune,... 7 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 8 minutes ago
- › What headphones are good for listening/audio production? 8 minutes ago
- › Post your computer specs!~ 8 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 9 minutes ago
- › Whisky (or Whiskey) Fi 14 minutes ago
- › New member roll call 15 minutes ago
- › Rolls PM57 Headphone Tap by BeatsWork
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier by Cotnijoe
- › ZMF Headphones Omni by PacoTaco
- › Noontec Wireless Headphones ZORO II Wireless Hi-Fi Bluetooth On-Ear... by twister6
- › RHA T20 by RedTwilight
- › Brainwavz S3 by thatBeatsguy
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by suman134
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by nmatheis
- › Philips SHE3905BK/27 In-Ear Headphones with Mic, Black by Whitigir
- › Music Hall de-be Portable Headphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2