I have a question.... Has anyone seen multiple pairs of 1964ears? What's the coolest color you've seen?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brand1964 Earstagged by System, 1/11/11
- product1964 Ears V8 Eight Driver Custom IEMtagged by Ivabign, 10/22/14
- product1964-T triple driver custom IEMtagged by System, 1/11/11
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 10/25/10
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 10/25/10
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
Related Forum Threads
- I NEED HELP Last post on 11/2/12 at 7:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom In-Ear Monitors (First Time Buyer) Last post on 10/17/11 at 1:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Deciding between JH5 & 1964T, ready to buy Last post on 9/27/11 at 11:47am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help me choose! Triple or Quad 1964 Ears? Last post on 8/14/13 at 12:09pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Well, I am really happy that these headphones exist, although I am angry with the designers for ruining something almost perfect with a stupid detail like too thin earpads. But, let's start...
If you are looking for an inexpensive USB cable, this is an OK way to spend your money. It will reduce some of the digital irritants and sounds better than the "comes with" usb cables packaged...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
If you told me that my review of a pair of headphones would somehow combine golf, science-fiction, sorcery and a supersonic jet I’d say you’re crazy. But then again if you told me I would...
I have been using the E17 "Alpen" every day for over a year now. It is my go-to device for enjoying music at work, or anywhere other than my home office. So, here are my thoughts: Build...
1964 Ears - Page 252
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Just wanted to finally shout out to everyone here for helping me pull the trigger on a pair of V6. I found 1964 Ears on my own, but it was this thread that helped me feel comfortable about pulling the trigger. This will be my first CIEM. The only thing I have to compare are some Universal UE Triple-Fi & a pair of LCD 3 (Yeah, I go to extremes ). I couldn't justify (or afford) JH16, but everything I have read leads me to believe the V6 will be just about perfect for me. I could digress a 100 different ways and go on and on, but I feel a simple "Thanks Everybody" for all the information, reviews, banter, and guidance in helping me decide.
Now I have nothing left to read while I wait patiently, so I'll be jamming out instead
I've had my V3s for about 2 months now and I love them. The sound quality is awesome (although this is only comparing them to GR07s and Brainwavz B2s) and they look even better.
My only *tiny* grip with them so far is that I'm still not sure if the fit is 'perfect'. I already had them remolded because of some discomfort and fit issues (tip - don't get impressions done immediately after you have your ears cleaned; wait a week for your ears to recover) and although the discomfort's gone I do get very slight changes in sound when I move my jaw or push just under my ears. I'll also get occasional slight 'pops' when I move my jaw - it's as if it's unsealing and resealing because of wax, but the sound doesn't change at all when this happeens.
All this is very minor though and as long as I'm not doing anything like eating while listening they're excellent.
Being an international customer getting new sets of impressions and shipping them back to get refits is far from attractive, and I'm happy with the sound and fit I have at the moment.
Alas, my white cable has started to turn blue already. Damn you sweaty neck.
Those are three completely different things in terms of performance and functionality. Investing in a good DAP (Ibasso DX100, Colorfly C4 or Sony Walkmans) would be the best way to go if you're concerned about portability.
I sent my impressions in on Thursday. They received them Monday and billed me the same day. I'm on gmail and their email was flagged as spam so make sure you check there.
I paid for rush processing... not sure if that plays a role.
Edited by dclause1 - 3/26/13 at 9:55pm
Ah thanks....they got sent to spam....
I can't seem to pay though, it says there is something wrong with the paypal email they supplied.
It is firstname.lastname@example.org, right?
Edited by controlmajortom - 3/26/13 at 10:33pm
Looking forward to it ;-)
- 1964 Ears
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Music Game IX 3 seconds ago
- › Logitech UE 9000 vs AKG K845BT 7 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 11 seconds ago
- › Lime Ears appreciation, discussion, and review thread - introducing... 55 seconds ago
- › TTPOD T2 Hybrid iems 1 minute ago
- › Fiio E18 2 minutes ago
- › Sony PCM M10 as portable player? 2 minutes ago
- › 24bit vs 16bit, the myth exploded! 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-WS99BT Solid Bass Bluetooth Headphones by Giogio
- › Pangea Audio - USB cable - PCOCC & 4% silver - 1.5 Meter by davide256
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by mscott58
- › FiiO E17 by prez
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Sony Walkman Nw-zx2 128gb Mp3 Player Hi-res by piksnz
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Wyd4
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › PonoMusic PonoPlayer by piksnz
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2