I love the Fostex HP-P1....Terrific all-in-one DAC/Amp.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brand1964 Earstagged by System, 1/11/11
- product1964 Ears V8 Eight Driver Custom IEMtagged by Ivabign, 10/22/14
- product1964-T triple driver custom IEMtagged by System, 1/11/11
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 10/25/10
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 10/25/10
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
Related Forum Threads
- I NEED HELP Last post on 11/2/12 at 7:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom In-Ear Monitors (First Time Buyer) Last post on 10/17/11 at 1:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Deciding between JH5 & 1964T, ready to buy Last post on 9/27/11 at 11:47am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help me choose! Triple or Quad 1964 Ears? Last post on 8/14/13 at 12:09pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Introduction:The newest member of Noble Audio’s line of IEMs, the Savant, has taken Head-Fi by storm and has caught the attention of many eager Head-Fier – myself included. Noble’s reputation for...
These headphones will let you know if your source is good or not. I won't repeat much of the pros and cons of this headphone that hasn't already been said. These are really comfortable for...
Out-of-box experience.....Accessories and packaging Receiving and unboxing the RHA T20 gives the impression that this product is not just "some" product. Everything signals quality and thought....
Firstly, like to thank Billy from Busisoft for organising the Westone UM PRO 10 for this review. Westone needs no introduction, they are one of the industry leaders for professional monitors...
1964 Ears - Page 251
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Depends. If you are looking for something that is iDevice certified, it is in the middle. There are less expensive DAC/Amp combos, but they are not certified for direct iPod connection.
I demo'd the Fostex HP-P1 yesterday at a local meet. Awesome little device for sure. I would get one if I still used an iPod as my source.
I'm faceing the same problem and I hear stuff in a really silent way, so what can I do?
even I hear with my iPhone and iPad. I switch around 3 for iPhone and 1 for iPad. That's derps me out if I add my amp.
But now I'm using my FiiO E7 so far so good , but I still hearing at below 8/60.
In addition , I'm using Shure SE535 Ltd right now. Yet I'll purchase V6 as well.
Edited by mBcHc - 3/4/13 at 3:54am
Fostex HP-P1 was one of the biggest let down of my purchases. I've tried it with everything but never came to like it. On the other hand, I'd highly recommend the old and the new CLAS SOLO.
Edited by Yuceka - 3/4/13 at 4:56pm
Interesting...That is the thing about gear. What works for some does not work for others. I love the HP-P1, however, it is great you have found a winner in the CLAS Solo!
- 1964 Ears
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 35 seconds ago
- › New from Garage1217, the solid-state Project Polaris! 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT880 Premium 250 ohm [Can Ship US Domestic on July 10th] 2 minutes ago
- › Denon D2000 screw replacements? 8 minutes ago
- › Review: InEar StageDiver Series 9 minutes ago
- › MICROZOTL2 Tube Headphone Amp and preamp: a breakthrough device 9 minutes ago
- › Audio GD SA-31 head amp/ preamp . A powerfull Head Amp with... 10 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 11 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Savant by Cotnijoe
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by snellemin
- › Don Scorpio sMushroom HD Bluetooth iem by Baycode
- › RHA T20 by rasmushorn
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by pformagg
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)