Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › 1964 Ears (The Appreciation Thread)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

1964 Ears (The Appreciation Thread) - Page 300

post #4486 of 5409
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawrster View Post

 

I've had great results with  my Fiio X3 although I'm planning on upgrading soon. 

 

What are you planning to upgrade too? I'm still undecided at the moment but need to figure it out by Jan. when my new IEM's arrive.

post #4487 of 5409

I'm thinking about going for the Sony ZX1 but I might wait for the Fiio X5. 

post #4488 of 5409
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawrster View Post

I'm thinking about going for the Sony ZX1 but I might wait for the Fiio X5. 

Cool! Yea the Sony ZX1 looks impressive, haven't seen the specs yet on FiiO's X5. It seems I might be waiting a bit longer then I initially intended. Heh guess i will just have to use my iphone and Fiio e07k for a while longer until some of these new devices hit the market.
post #4489 of 5409


I'm now looking at either the 1964 v3 or the 1964-Q. I'm torn as to which one to get. I've never been a huge "bass head", but I do want to be able to able to hear things the closest to way things will sound on stage. My main purpose is to use this IEM as an on-stage monitor (i'm a drummer). Drums, bass, guitar and vocals will be in my mix. A mixture of Electronic and Acoustic drums will be used.

I've read a ton of reviews of both and I'm leaning towards the v3s, but I don't want to overlook anything.

post #4490 of 5409
I guess (given what everyone basically knows about both models) it comes down to:-

*If you want more bass, get the Quads
*If you want a more neutral sound, get the V3's

Based on what people have said about both in this thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by voldak View Post


I'm now looking at either the 1964 v3 or the 1964-Q. I'm torn as to which one to get. I've never been a huge "bass head", but I do want to be able to able to hear things the closest to way things will sound on stage. My main purpose is to use this IEM as an on-stage monitor (i'm a drummer). Drums, bass, guitar and vocals will be in my mix. A mixture of Electronic and Acoustic drums will be used.


I've read a ton of reviews of both and I'm leaning towards the v3s, but I don't want to overlook anything.
post #4491 of 5409

Speaking of Quads, does anybody know when (if) the V4 may be coming out?

post #4492 of 5409

anyone here have v6?

post #4493 of 5409
Quote:
Originally Posted by L0SLobos View Post

anyone here have v6?

Yep, what's up?
post #4494 of 5409
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levanter View Post


Yep, what's up?

Can you share your impressions with us? It seems most people here only have the dual/triple/quad but not the 6 driver iem. I wonder how they compare to other 6 driver custom iem's. Certainly the pricing of the v-6's is very competitive compared to many other custom in ears companies (alot of 6 driver iem's are $1000+). But how does the audio quality measure up?

post #4495 of 5409
Quote:
Originally Posted by L0SLobos View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levanter View Post

Yep, what's up?
Can you share your impressions with us? It seems most people here only have the dual/triple/quad but not the 6 driver iem. I wonder how they compare to other 6 driver custom iem's. Certainly the pricing of the v-6's is very competitive compared to many other custom in ears companies (alot of 6 driver iem's are $1000+). But how does the audio quality measure up?

I think theres a separate thread for v6 impression. Maybe look that up?
post #4496 of 5409
Can someone please help me...frm the dap's available which would u reccomend go with the quads the best...i listen to r&b, pop, rap and hiphop mostly abit of rock aswell sometyms
post #4497 of 5409
Quote:
Originally Posted by drm870 View Post
 

Speaking of Quads, does anybody know when (if) the V4 may be coming out?

+1

post #4498 of 5409
I sure hope they do...although i think someone mentioned rumors of a v8 in this thread before
Quote:
Originally Posted by drm870 View Post

Speaking of Quads, does anybody know when (if) the V4 may be coming out?
post #4499 of 5409

they're still developing the V8 model, they emailed me before I got my V3

post #4500 of 5409

New design page of 1964, very nice :D
https://www.1964ears.com/iems/model

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › 1964 Ears (The Appreciation Thread)