anyone have any pics of a set of 1964s that have a faceplate that is either smoke, wine red trans, or red trans combined with a shell with any of the other colors? I'm wanting some sort of combination of red or wine red with smoke but don't know how it would look... anyone have pics??
Recent Images In This Thread
- brand1964 Earstagged by System, 1/11/11
- product1964-T triple driver custom IEMtagged by System, 1/11/11
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 10/25/10
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 10/25/10
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
Related Forum Threads
- I NEED HELP Last post on 11/2/12 at 7:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom In-Ear Monitors (First Time Buyer) Last post on 10/17/11 at 1:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Deciding between JH5 & 1964T, ready to buy Last post on 9/27/11 at 11:47am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help me choose! Triple or Quad 1964 Ears? Last post on 8/14/13 at 12:09pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/10/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 7/3/14
Before I begin, I’d like to thank shotgunshane for the opportunity to review these new headphones. My first experience with Brainwavz was when I picked up their M4 a couple of years ago. I was...
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
1964 Ears (The Appreciation Thread) - Page 257
Gear mentioned in this thread:
No updates during the build process, and you should not hesitate to call, e-mail, or otherwise bug them about it. Six weeks after payment, I called to ask about my order since it was already significantly behind the quoted build time, and they just sort of lost my impressions without ever having started building and decided not to contact me. So basically two months after I started the whole process I'm right back at square one. After getting a second set of impressions done, probably looking at ~13 weeks total.
I hope that's just an isolated event. Judging from posts I've read here and other places, I'd gather that it is. I suppose this type of thing is prone to occur from time to time in a small shop like theirs. My excitement compelled me to just shoot them a quick email this morning to check on the build status. On my order, it's just about 2.5 weeks into the quoted 3-4 week build time.
Hm, I'm seeing lots of designs with red and smoke faceplates. Only a few wine red.
I listened to the demo pair and didn't want to give it back; just seven more days!
After lurking for quite a while, this is my first post.
I'm 2 weeks out on my Quads, and can't take advantage of this sale, but maybe this will save someone here a few bucks!
Saw that last night. Would be cool if they applied that to orders in their queue.
Oh well. I got a reply from Aleksey yesterday that mine are almost finished and well be shipping out early next week. Very cool!
- 1964 Ears (The Appreciation Thread)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › What "house sound" annoys you the most? 7 seconds ago
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 11 seconds ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 22 seconds ago
- › Nooby here needing help. ATH M50's, DAC and Mixer questions.. 1 minute ago
- › V-moda m100 vs. NAD HP50 2 minutes ago
- › Positional audio for new guys. 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the first high-res DAP for the young ! 4 minutes ago
- › Rockbox for iPOD Video 5th 5.5th mSATA SSD MOD 5 minutes ago
- › Jakarta Get-Together - August 2014 6 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 6 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ZapX629
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)