anyone have any pics of a set of 1964s that have a faceplate that is either smoke, wine red trans, or red trans combined with a shell with any of the other colors? I'm wanting some sort of combination of red or wine red with smoke but don't know how it would look... anyone have pics??
Recent Images In This Thread
- brand1964 Earstagged by System, 1/11/11
- product1964-T triple driver custom IEMtagged by System, 1/11/11
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 10/25/10
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 10/25/10
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
Related Forum Threads
- I NEED HELP Last post on 11/2/12 at 7:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom In-Ear Monitors (First Time Buyer) Last post on 10/17/11 at 1:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Deciding between JH5 & 1964T, ready to buy Last post on 9/27/11 at 11:47am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help me choose! Triple or Quad 1964 Ears? Last post on 8/14/13 at 12:09pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 7/3/14
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
1964 Ears (The Appreciation Thread) - Page 257
Gear mentioned in this thread:
No updates during the build process, and you should not hesitate to call, e-mail, or otherwise bug them about it. Six weeks after payment, I called to ask about my order since it was already significantly behind the quoted build time, and they just sort of lost my impressions without ever having started building and decided not to contact me. So basically two months after I started the whole process I'm right back at square one. After getting a second set of impressions done, probably looking at ~13 weeks total.
I hope that's just an isolated event. Judging from posts I've read here and other places, I'd gather that it is. I suppose this type of thing is prone to occur from time to time in a small shop like theirs. My excitement compelled me to just shoot them a quick email this morning to check on the build status. On my order, it's just about 2.5 weeks into the quoted 3-4 week build time.
Hm, I'm seeing lots of designs with red and smoke faceplates. Only a few wine red.
I listened to the demo pair and didn't want to give it back; just seven more days!
After lurking for quite a while, this is my first post.
I'm 2 weeks out on my Quads, and can't take advantage of this sale, but maybe this will save someone here a few bucks!
Saw that last night. Would be cool if they applied that to orders in their queue.
Oh well. I got a reply from Aleksey yesterday that mine are almost finished and well be shipping out early next week. Very cool!
- 1964 Ears (The Appreciation Thread)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 seconds ago
- › The Astell and Kern AK240 Impressions Thread 25 seconds ago
- › Shure SE215! WITH FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING! 1 minute ago
- › THE ACOUSTIC MUSIC THREAD 1 minute ago
- › Minneapolis Meet 9/20/14 2 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 3 minutes ago
- › RHA ma750i 4 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)