anyone have any pics of a set of 1964s that have a faceplate that is either smoke, wine red trans, or red trans combined with a shell with any of the other colors? I'm wanting some sort of combination of red or wine red with smoke but don't know how it would look... anyone have pics??
Recent Images In This Thread
- brand1964 Earstagged by System, 1/11/11
- product1964-T triple driver custom IEMtagged by System, 1/11/11
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 10/25/10
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 10/25/10
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
Related Forum Threads
- I NEED HELP Last post on 11/2/12 at 7:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom In-Ear Monitors (First Time Buyer) Last post on 10/17/11 at 1:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Deciding between JH5 & 1964T, ready to buy Last post on 9/27/11 at 11:47am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help me choose! Triple or Quad 1964 Ears? Last post on 8/14/13 at 12:09pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/17/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 12/10/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: 12/10/13
Introduction First I want to start with an "I'm sorry" because I took so long to write this and to top it off, I feel as if the review was a "waste of time" because, well, I don't see it as very...
This is a review of the Noble 8c, an eight drivers 4 ways ciems. You could check the specs on the noble web site. Please be kind in your critics, as this is my first review ever, and that English...
Porta Pros simply made the biggest difference for me when listening to music as I have switched from some low-end sony in-ear to them and suddenly when playing the same song music became more rich...
From the moment Charles told me about the new project that he was working on, “Project Palaios”, I was intrigued. A wooden amp? That’s certainly not what you hear everyday and from the pictures...
Packaging and build: The packaging is minimal and exquisitely so. The extra tips filters and manual are behind the felt coated foam holding the earphones. As I gingerly dislodged them from the...
1964 Ears (The Appreciation Thread) - Page 257
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3842 of 44785/22/13 at 7:07pmpost #3843 of 44785/23/13 at 6:40amQuote:Originally Posted by Heeday
No updates during the build process, and you should not hesitate to call, e-mail, or otherwise bug them about it. Six weeks after payment, I called to ask about my order since it was already significantly behind the quoted build time, and they just sort of lost my impressions without ever having started building and decided not to contact me. So basically two months after I started the whole process I'm right back at square one. After getting a second set of impressions done, probably looking at ~13 weeks total.
I hope that's just an isolated event. Judging from posts I've read here and other places, I'd gather that it is. I suppose this type of thing is prone to occur from time to time in a small shop like theirs. My excitement compelled me to just shoot them a quick email this morning to check on the build status. On my order, it's just about 2.5 weeks into the quoted 3-4 week build time.post #3844 of 44785/23/13 at 9:43ampost #3845 of 44785/23/13 at 9:45ampost #3846 of 44785/23/13 at 10:04amContact 1964 & ask them to do a mockup for you (will cost $10) & you'll know exactly how what you want looks.post #3847 of 44785/23/13 at 4:19pmQuote:
Hm, I'm seeing lots of designs with red and smoke faceplates. Only a few wine red.post #3848 of 44785/23/13 at 6:32pmI dropped off my impressions at 1964 ears today. I purchased the V-6 with rush processing(only $75 for me since I'm picking them up in person). I went for two colors: light blue for the left side and a custom more transparent orange for the right, clear canals and the cursive 1964 logo for both.
I listened to the demo pair and didn't want to give it back; just seven more days!post #3849 of 44785/23/13 at 8:05pmpost #3850 of 44785/23/13 at 9:02pmI had the misfortune of coming in only 20 some minutes before they close for lunch so I only listened to the V-6. I don't really feel comfortable giving impressions of them though because I'm having some issues with ear-wax and my finer parts of my hearing aren't quite up to par right now.post #3851 of 44785/25/13 at 4:28ampost #3852 of 44785/25/13 at 4:58ampost #3853 of 44785/25/13 at 5:11amQuote:Originally Posted by headphone-jack
After lurking for quite a while, this is my first post.
I'm 2 weeks out on my Quads, and can't take advantage of this sale, but maybe this will save someone here a few bucks!
Saw that last night. Would be cool if they applied that to orders in their queue.
Oh well. I got a reply from Aleksey yesterday that mine are almost finished and well be shipping out early next week. Very cool!post #3854 of 44785/25/13 at 5:23amGood news Patrick ;-) Will be interested in your impressions once you've had some time with them. Hopefully that means mine aren't far away given we paid around the same time.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- 1964 Ears (The Appreciation Thread)
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 4 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 36 seconds ago
- › HE-500, LCD2, D5000, DT770, SR80, on a speaker amp (Emotiva mini-X... 51 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › New headphone amplifier from Bryston 1 minute ago
- › Reversible AKG K701 bass mod 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum appreciation thread 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › VSonic GR07 Bass Edition Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by davisman
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by gelocks
- › Noble Audio 8C by John0405
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by cipurian
- › Project Palaios: Iona by lin0003
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by getclikinagas
- › JAYS T00093 a-JAYS Five Earphones for Android - Black by mark2410
- › Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphone (White) by DigitalGrounder
- › AMB Laboratories γ2 (Gamma2) by JustinBieber
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by kmaenpaa
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe