I have a question.... Has anyone seen multiple pairs of 1964ears? What's the coolest color you've seen?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brand1964 Earstagged by System, 1/11/11
- product1964-T triple driver custom IEMtagged by System, 1/11/11
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 10/25/10
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 10/25/10
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
Related Forum Threads
- I NEED HELP Last post on 11/2/12 at 7:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom In-Ear Monitors (First Time Buyer) Last post on 10/17/11 at 1:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Deciding between JH5 & 1964T, ready to buy Last post on 9/27/11 at 11:47am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help me choose! Triple or Quad 1964 Ears? Last post on 8/14/13 at 12:09pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 7/3/14
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
1964 Ears (The Appreciation Thread) - Page 252
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Just wanted to finally shout out to everyone here for helping me pull the trigger on a pair of V6. I found 1964 Ears on my own, but it was this thread that helped me feel comfortable about pulling the trigger. This will be my first CIEM. The only thing I have to compare are some Universal UE Triple-Fi & a pair of LCD 3 (Yeah, I go to extremes ). I couldn't justify (or afford) JH16, but everything I have read leads me to believe the V6 will be just about perfect for me. I could digress a 100 different ways and go on and on, but I feel a simple "Thanks Everybody" for all the information, reviews, banter, and guidance in helping me decide.
Now I have nothing left to read while I wait patiently, so I'll be jamming out instead
I've had my V3s for about 2 months now and I love them. The sound quality is awesome (although this is only comparing them to GR07s and Brainwavz B2s) and they look even better.
My only *tiny* grip with them so far is that I'm still not sure if the fit is 'perfect'. I already had them remolded because of some discomfort and fit issues (tip - don't get impressions done immediately after you have your ears cleaned; wait a week for your ears to recover) and although the discomfort's gone I do get very slight changes in sound when I move my jaw or push just under my ears. I'll also get occasional slight 'pops' when I move my jaw - it's as if it's unsealing and resealing because of wax, but the sound doesn't change at all when this happeens.
All this is very minor though and as long as I'm not doing anything like eating while listening they're excellent.
Being an international customer getting new sets of impressions and shipping them back to get refits is far from attractive, and I'm happy with the sound and fit I have at the moment.
Alas, my white cable has started to turn blue already. Damn you sweaty neck.
Those are three completely different things in terms of performance and functionality. Investing in a good DAP (Ibasso DX100, Colorfly C4 or Sony Walkmans) would be the best way to go if you're concerned about portability.
I sent my impressions in on Thursday. They received them Monday and billed me the same day. I'm on gmail and their email was flagged as spam so make sure you check there.
I paid for rush processing... not sure if that plays a role.
Edited by dclause1 - 3/26/13 at 9:55pm
Ah thanks....they got sent to spam....
I can't seem to pay though, it says there is something wrong with the paypal email they supplied.
It is firstname.lastname@example.org, right?
Edited by controlmajortom - 3/26/13 at 10:33pm
Looking forward to it ;-)
- 1964 Ears (The Appreciation Thread)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 4 minutes ago
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 DAC 4 minutes ago
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 6 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 7 minutes ago
- › The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP 7 minutes ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Forza AudioWorks - The Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)