I have a question.... Has anyone seen multiple pairs of 1964ears? What's the coolest color you've seen?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- I NEED HELP Last post on 11/2/12 at 7:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom In-Ear Monitors (First Time Buyer) Last post on 10/17/11 at 1:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Deciding between JH5 & 1964T, ready to buy Last post on 9/27/11 at 11:47am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help me choose! Triple or Quad 1964 Ears? Last post on 5/24/11 at 2:46pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
The JVC HA M750's were my first "real" pair of headphones. Previously, I had just used iPod headphones and cheap 10 dollar headphones from my local grocery store. As such, I was very impressed by...
Introduction The ASG-2 is Aurisonics' second (official) foray into the world of iems. The guys over at Aurisonics cater primarily to the music professional crowd, and their products are...
My opinions Sound The sound produced by the HD558 is rich, a bit light, and isn't bloated with bass which is a good thing. It has a crisp treble and punchy bass, very great...
Introduction In the past 2 years VentureCraft has been successfully creating amps and DAC/Amp packaged components with their GD-03, Go-DAP 4.0 for iPhone 4(s), and Go-DAP X for their...
A friend of mine needed a new headphone, which was cheap, closed and good sounding. I said to him, dream on friend it will be very tough to find a headphone with those criteria. But then after...
1964 Ears (The Appreciation Thread) - Page 252
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Just wanted to finally shout out to everyone here for helping me pull the trigger on a pair of V6. I found 1964 Ears on my own, but it was this thread that helped me feel comfortable about pulling the trigger. This will be my first CIEM. The only thing I have to compare are some Universal UE Triple-Fi & a pair of LCD 3 (Yeah, I go to extremes ). I couldn't justify (or afford) JH16, but everything I have read leads me to believe the V6 will be just about perfect for me. I could digress a 100 different ways and go on and on, but I feel a simple "Thanks Everybody" for all the information, reviews, banter, and guidance in helping me decide.
Now I have nothing left to read while I wait patiently, so I'll be jamming out instead
I've had my V3s for about 2 months now and I love them. The sound quality is awesome (although this is only comparing them to GR07s and Brainwavz B2s) and they look even better.
My only *tiny* grip with them so far is that I'm still not sure if the fit is 'perfect'. I already had them remolded because of some discomfort and fit issues (tip - don't get impressions done immediately after you have your ears cleaned; wait a week for your ears to recover) and although the discomfort's gone I do get very slight changes in sound when I move my jaw or push just under my ears. I'll also get occasional slight 'pops' when I move my jaw - it's as if it's unsealing and resealing because of wax, but the sound doesn't change at all when this happeens.
All this is very minor though and as long as I'm not doing anything like eating while listening they're excellent.
Being an international customer getting new sets of impressions and shipping them back to get refits is far from attractive, and I'm happy with the sound and fit I have at the moment.
Alas, my white cable has started to turn blue already. Damn you sweaty neck.
Those are three completely different things in terms of performance and functionality. Investing in a good DAP (Ibasso DX100, Colorfly C4 or Sony Walkmans) would be the best way to go if you're concerned about portability.
I sent my impressions in on Thursday. They received them Monday and billed me the same day. I'm on gmail and their email was flagged as spam so make sure you check there.
I paid for rush processing... not sure if that plays a role.
Edited by dclause1 - 3/26/13 at 9:55pm
Ah thanks....they got sent to spam....
I can't seem to pay though, it says there is something wrong with the paypal email they supplied.
It is firstname.lastname@example.org, right?
Edited by controlmajortom - 3/26/13 at 10:33pm
Looking forward to it ;-)
- 1964 Ears (The Appreciation Thread)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 2359glenn | studio 31 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 thread 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Solo - Discussion and Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO E17 "ALPEN" - First Impression + Final Thought 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Low-Price Audiophile Headphones 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › JVC HA M750 by tinamou62
- › Aurisonics ASG-2 by eke2k6
- › Sennheiser HD-558 by Tr1ckster
- › Go-Dap DD Socket1 (DD/DA Converter) for iPhone & iPod... by AnakChan
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by Marleybob217
- › AKG K 550 by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-40/N Gold | Quad Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones... by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-4SL by a_recording
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by a_recording
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe