I have a question.... Has anyone seen multiple pairs of 1964ears? What's the coolest color you've seen?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brand1964 Earstagged by System, 1/11/11
- product1964 Ears V8 Eight Driver Custom IEMtagged by Ivabign, 10/22/14
- product1964-T triple driver custom IEMtagged by System, 1/11/11
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 10/25/10
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 10/25/10
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
Related Forum Threads
- I NEED HELP Last post on 11/2/12 at 7:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom In-Ear Monitors (First Time Buyer) Last post on 10/17/11 at 1:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Deciding between JH5 & 1964T, ready to buy Last post on 9/27/11 at 11:47am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help me choose! Triple or Quad 1964 Ears? Last post on 8/14/13 at 12:09pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 7/3/14
Compared to Fiio x3, there is no big differences in terms of sound to me. One thing X3 wins, is better bass response with my ES10 headphones. At first i missed sound of my Fiio X3, but i got use to...
I bought these to replace my dead Klipsch Image S2-ii after reading many reviews, because I wanted to try something else in the 60-70$ price range for use with my Sansa Clip Zip, and was very...
A big thanks to Drew and every one at Moon Audio, they handled the sale of this new unit to me and...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
1964 Ears (The Appreciation Thread) - Page 252
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Just wanted to finally shout out to everyone here for helping me pull the trigger on a pair of V6. I found 1964 Ears on my own, but it was this thread that helped me feel comfortable about pulling the trigger. This will be my first CIEM. The only thing I have to compare are some Universal UE Triple-Fi & a pair of LCD 3 (Yeah, I go to extremes ). I couldn't justify (or afford) JH16, but everything I have read leads me to believe the V6 will be just about perfect for me. I could digress a 100 different ways and go on and on, but I feel a simple "Thanks Everybody" for all the information, reviews, banter, and guidance in helping me decide.
Now I have nothing left to read while I wait patiently, so I'll be jamming out instead
I've had my V3s for about 2 months now and I love them. The sound quality is awesome (although this is only comparing them to GR07s and Brainwavz B2s) and they look even better.
My only *tiny* grip with them so far is that I'm still not sure if the fit is 'perfect'. I already had them remolded because of some discomfort and fit issues (tip - don't get impressions done immediately after you have your ears cleaned; wait a week for your ears to recover) and although the discomfort's gone I do get very slight changes in sound when I move my jaw or push just under my ears. I'll also get occasional slight 'pops' when I move my jaw - it's as if it's unsealing and resealing because of wax, but the sound doesn't change at all when this happeens.
All this is very minor though and as long as I'm not doing anything like eating while listening they're excellent.
Being an international customer getting new sets of impressions and shipping them back to get refits is far from attractive, and I'm happy with the sound and fit I have at the moment.
Alas, my white cable has started to turn blue already. Damn you sweaty neck.
Those are three completely different things in terms of performance and functionality. Investing in a good DAP (Ibasso DX100, Colorfly C4 or Sony Walkmans) would be the best way to go if you're concerned about portability.
I sent my impressions in on Thursday. They received them Monday and billed me the same day. I'm on gmail and their email was flagged as spam so make sure you check there.
I paid for rush processing... not sure if that plays a role.
Edited by dclause1 - 3/26/13 at 9:55pm
Ah thanks....they got sent to spam....
I can't seem to pay though, it says there is something wrong with the paypal email they supplied.
It is firstname.lastname@example.org, right?
Edited by controlmajortom - 3/26/13 at 10:33pm
Looking forward to it ;-)
- 1964 Ears (The Appreciation Thread)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Great iem,s for electric guitar based music and blues 32 seconds ago
- › Feliks-Audio...6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype 2 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 3 minutes ago
- › Lcd's and unlistenable cd's 3 minutes ago
- › REVIEW - Yulong Audio Sabre DA8 Reference DAC 5 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 5 minutes ago
- › Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones 7 minutes ago
- › Need help starting thread at other sections\forums 7 minutes ago
- › Review: Fischer Audio FA-003 - a neutral champ! 7 minutes ago
- › Kogan 8GB MP4 - The Player That Came From Nowhere: 9 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-ES10 EarSuit Headphones by vincik
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by vincik
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Frank I
- › Viva Egoista Amplifier by Frank I
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by MenacingTuba
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by Mshenay
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by shotgunshane
- › AKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature... by Nec3
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by CasperBxl
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by Currawong
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)