I love the Fostex HP-P1....Terrific all-in-one DAC/Amp.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brand1964 Earstagged by System, 1/11/11
- product1964-T triple driver custom IEMtagged by System, 1/11/11
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 10/25/10
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 10/25/10
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
Related Forum Threads
- I NEED HELP Last post on 11/2/12 at 7:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom In-Ear Monitors (First Time Buyer) Last post on 10/17/11 at 1:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Deciding between JH5 & 1964T, ready to buy Last post on 9/27/11 at 11:47am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help me choose! Triple or Quad 1964 Ears? Last post on 8/14/13 at 12:09pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/17/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 12/10/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: 12/10/13
Introduction First I want to start with an "I'm sorry" because I took so long to write this and to top it off, I feel as if the review was a "waste of time" because, well, I don't see it as very...
This is a review of the Noble 8c, an eight drivers 4 ways ciems. You could check the specs on the noble web site. Please be kind in your critics, as this is my first review ever, and that English...
Porta Pros simply made the biggest difference for me when listening to music as I have switched from some low-end sony in-ear to them and suddenly when playing the same song music became more rich...
From the moment Charles told me about the new project that he was working on, “Project Palaios”, I was intrigued. A wooden amp? That’s certainly not what you hear everyday and from the pictures...
Packaging and build: The packaging is minimal and exquisitely so. The extra tips filters and manual are behind the felt coated foam holding the earphones. As I gingerly dislodged them from the...
1964 Ears (The Appreciation Thread) - Page 251post #3751 of 44783/2/13 at 4:52am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3752 of 44783/2/13 at 2:13pmpost #3753 of 44783/2/13 at 2:22pm
Depends. If you are looking for something that is iDevice certified, it is in the middle. There are less expensive DAC/Amp combos, but they are not certified for direct iPod connection.post #3754 of 44783/3/13 at 12:07ampost #3755 of 44783/3/13 at 11:26ampost #3756 of 44783/3/13 at 12:58pm
I demo'd the Fostex HP-P1 yesterday at a local meet. Awesome little device for sure. I would get one if I still used an iPod as my source.post #3757 of 44783/3/13 at 2:20pmpost #3758 of 44783/4/13 at 2:15amQuote:
I'm faceing the same problem and I hear stuff in a really silent way, so what can I do?
even I hear with my iPhone and iPad. I switch around 3 for iPhone and 1 for iPad. That's derps me out if I add my amp.
But now I'm using my FiiO E7 so far so good , but I still hearing at below 8/60.
In addition , I'm using Shure SE535 Ltd right now. Yet I'll purchase V6 as well.
Edited by mBcHc - 3/4/13 at 3:54ampost #3759 of 44783/4/13 at 3:46ampost #3760 of 44783/4/13 at 4:44ampost #3761 of 44783/4/13 at 3:01pm
Fostex HP-P1 was one of the biggest let down of my purchases. I've tried it with everything but never came to like it. On the other hand, I'd highly recommend the old and the new CLAS SOLO.
Edited by Yuceka - 3/4/13 at 4:56pmpost #3762 of 44783/4/13 at 3:15pmQuote:
Interesting...That is the thing about gear. What works for some does not work for others. I love the HP-P1, however, it is great you have found a winner in the CLAS Solo!post #3763 of 44783/4/13 at 9:17pmpost #3764 of 44783/5/13 at 6:25amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- 1964 Ears (The Appreciation Thread)
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Audiophile Sound Card 27 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo to go (Portable DSD DAC/Amp) 36 seconds ago
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread 40 seconds ago
- › M-Audio Q40 Impressions (long w/pics) 1 minute ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Updated 9/2/2013: Sony... 1 minute ago
- › To be called "musically tight" 3 minutes ago
- › NEW: Audio-Technica ATH-ESW11LTD 4 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 4 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 4 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by gelocks
- › Noble Audio 8C by John0405
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by cipurian
- › Project Palaios: Iona by lin0003
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by getclikinagas
- › JAYS T00093 a-JAYS Five Earphones for Android - Black by mark2410
- › Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphone (White) by DigitalGrounder
- › AMB Laboratories γ2 (Gamma2) by JustinBieber
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by kmaenpaa
- › JVC HAS160B FLATS Lightweight Headband Headphones (Black) by Lokip000
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe