Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › 1964 Ears (The Appreciation Thread)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

1964 Ears (The Appreciation Thread) - Page 226

post #3376 of 4774
Quote:
Originally Posted by fueltank View Post

Oh wow, just got an email from graphics asking how I want my artwork placed.

Fingers crossed it's not long to go!

SWEEEEEET!

post #3377 of 4774
Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketGroove View Post

Left ear is Trans white with solid white faceplate that says "In" / Right ear is clear with trans purple faceplate that says "Out". I have one white drumset and one purple kit. And yes...very_evil_smiley.gif The wait begins! They're going to ask for the art work...I only have Microsoft Word for the fonts unfortunately.

haha that is awesome! Love it!

post #3378 of 4774

Lovin' these!!! I'm already thinking of upgrading to the triples.very_evil_smiley.gif

post #3379 of 4774
Quote:
Originally Posted by RingingEars View Post

Lovin' these!!! I'm already thinking of upgrading to the triples.very_evil_smiley.gif

hahaha, just go Quads evil_smiley.gif

 

Got update on my order... "your order is at the graphics station and should be completed early next week"

Wow... I can't wait!

post #3380 of 4774

I wonder. According to 1964s site the V3 seems to have a bit better frequency response, even in the low end, but you know what they say... There's no replacement for displacement(Quads).very_evil_smiley.gif

 I'm curious to see project86 review.

post #3381 of 4774
Quote:
Originally Posted by RingingEars View Post

I wonder. According to 1964s site the V3 seems to have a bit better frequency response, even in the low end, but you know what they say... There's no replacement for displacement(Quads).very_evil_smiley.gif

 I'm curious to see project86 review.

Exactly why I bit the bullet on the Quads! As a drummer I need that low end rumble. I agree about the review....Interesting change, but makes sense with the 3-way crossover.

post #3382 of 4774

Dear 1964 Ears,

 

This is my 1964th post on Head-Fi, do I get a free pair of Quads now?

 

Regards

U.

post #3383 of 4774
Quote:
Originally Posted by RingingEars View Post

I wonder. According to 1964s site the V3 seems to have a bit better frequency response, even in the low end, but you know what they say... There's no replacement for displacement(Quads).very_evil_smiley.gif

 I'm curious to see project86 review.

 

 

I should have mine in the next 2 weeks or so (depending on shipping). Unfortunately I don't have the Quads to compare to, but I do have the 1964-T. It appears the V3 has replaced the 1964-T in the lineup.

post #3384 of 4774

^^Looking forward to your thoughts...

post #3385 of 4774
Hi all, I have a question about my 1964 ears I imagine someone here can answer. How many visible drivers are there in the quads? I have a set of quads but can only see 3 "silver boxes" inside. Is one of them a dual driver in one? I did expect a little more low end from my iems but I still absolutely live them.
Cheers
post #3386 of 4774
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeusy82 View Post

Hi all, I have a question about my 1964 ears I imagine someone here can answer. How many visible drivers are there in the quads? I have a set of quads but can only see 3 "silver boxes" inside. Is one of them a dual driver in one? I did expect a little more low end from my iems but I still absolutely live them.
Cheers

Yep...

post #3387 of 4774

got a call from the local dealer last week and picked it up yesterday.  very nice for the 2 albums i heard.  the artwork is nice too.  the fit is great. 

post #3388 of 4774
Quote:
Originally Posted by fhuang View Post

got a call from the local dealer last week and picked it up yesterday.  very nice for the 2 albums i heard.  the artwork is nice too.  the fit is great. 

Nice! How long did you wait? Any pics? :D

post #3389 of 4774
Quote:
Originally Posted by fueltank View Post

Nice! How long did you wait? Any pics? :D

 

 

how long.... it's not important now is it :) pictures, later


Edited by fhuang - 9/5/12 at 4:08am
post #3390 of 4774
Quote:
Originally Posted by fhuang View Post

 

 

how long.... it's not important now is it :) pictures, later

of course it is. if it's taking longer through a distributor then they need to address the issues.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › 1964 Ears (The Appreciation Thread)