Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › 1964 Ears (The Appreciation Thread)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

1964 Ears (The Appreciation Thread) - Page 212

post #3166 of 5217
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdiddypdler View Post

Does anyone know how the 1964-D compares to the JH5? Have there been any comparisons?

Yeah.

pm
post #3167 of 5217

. oops, wrong thread

post #3168 of 5217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sil3nce View Post


Yeah.
pm

 

PM me too please? thx!

post #3169 of 5217

Why not post so we can all read about it? 

post #3170 of 5217

I havn't received a PM yet. normal_smile%20.gif

post #3171 of 5217
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdiddypdler View Post

I havn't received a PM yet. normal_smile%20.gif

 

I took that to mean you were supposed to ask Sil3ence via PM.  Wow, sticking my nose in other's business.  Sorry.  I'm bored...

post #3172 of 5217
Quote:
Originally Posted by aamefford View Post

 

I took that to mean you were supposed to ask Sil3ence via PM.  Wow, sticking my nose in other's business.  Sorry.  I'm bored...

Oh. I'll shoot him a pm later then if he doesn't want to post in the thread.

post #3173 of 5217
Does anyone here know if reshellings come with the customised pelican case? And also if the pelican case comes with engraving by default or is that extra charge? (For reshellings)
Edited by joshuachew - 5/19/12 at 9:58am
post #3174 of 5217
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuachew View Post

Does anyone here know if reshellings come with the customised pelican case? And also if the pelican case comes with engraving by default or is that extra charge? (For reshellings)

The reshell does not come with the case, though you can buy it separately. I'd call them about the engraving.
post #3175 of 5217

Got impressions done this morning in North Vancouver, mailed them this lunch-hour.  Quads, and my first customs ever, here I come!

 

Cam

post #3176 of 5217
Quote:
Originally Posted by camms View Post

Got impressions done this morning in North Vancouver, mailed them this lunch-hour.  Quads, and my first customs ever, here I come!

 

Cam

Congratulations! I'm sure you'll love your new custom earphones.

post #3177 of 5217

About to order Quads but...do I need the soft canals & recessed sockets? (75$ difference)

What do you guys think?
 

post #3178 of 5217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrainferno View Post

About to order Quads but...do I need the soft canals & recessed sockets? (75$ difference)

What do you guys think?
 

I'd probably go for recessed sockets but not soft canals. Not too fussed about either though.

post #3179 of 5217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrainferno View Post

About to order Quads but...do I need the soft canals & recessed sockets? (75$ difference)

What do you guys think?
 

 

I have neither.  I would get the soft canals if I had to do it over - I think it would be a bit more comfortable, and I am very easy on equipment, so durability would be less of an issue for me.  If you use them all the time, every day, the soft canals might not be as durable.  I wouldn't bother with the recessed sockets though.  IMHO, of course.

post #3180 of 5217

I'd recommend searching this thread for "soft canals" and reading some other owners' experiences before proceeding..

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › 1964 Ears (The Appreciation Thread)