- 30 Posts. Joined 10/2010
- Location: /Milkyway/Solarsystem/Earth/Asia/India
- Select All Posts By This User
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/25/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/25/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalktagged by System, 10/25/10
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 10/25/10
Related Forum Threads
- yet Another Dunu Trident Review Last post on 10/11/11 at 6:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ipod/Iphone remote control earphones thread. Last post on 2/19/12 at 5:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Fake monster turbine pro copper ? Last post on 6/6/11 at 10:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for MTPC-level texture/fullness, with more sparkle Last post on 12/30/10 at 2:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Found a real good deal on Monster Turbines, but are they legit? Last post on 12/20/10 at 7:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Please help me find a decent, $25 iem from Amazon !!post #1 of 1110/24/10 at 7:08amThread StarterI got an Amazon giftcard worth $35 from AMD and would like to buy an iem using it. I'm from India and the shipping charges I guess is $10 max(?) So I have $25 to spend on the iem !! My priorities are 1. wide soundstage 2. details 3. 'true' bass 4. freq response should be uniform (!) Btw, its for my Samsung Wave and I listen music at min volume ! Also please post any good deal or discount coupon if you find for Amazon !! Thank you !!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 1110/24/10 at 7:33am
Definetely the V-Moda Vibes, and as a 2nd the MEEelectronics M9. The Vibes have over 400+ pretty positive reviews, and the cord is one of the best cords I have seen. I have the Vibes and they beat the stuffing out of any IEM in it's price range. The price has come down substancially and these previously were up to $100.00 when they first came out. The Vibes have excellent Bass, good treble and good midrange. I have many IEM's and the Vibes consistently beat earphones over twice their price. You really can't go wrong with these, and although I have switched to MTPC as my new earphones, I had used the Vibe as my primary earphone for a good year and they have held up really well.post #3 of 1110/24/10 at 7:52amThread Starterpost #4 of 1110/24/10 at 9:02ampost #5 of 1110/24/10 at 12:17pmQuote:Originally Posted by goodvibes
I wouldn't pay $5 for those, get JVC FX34's, i like them a lot better and they mod well.post #6 of 1110/24/10 at 1:39pmpost #7 of 1110/28/10 at 6:46amThread Starterpost #8 of 1110/29/10 at 3:34amThread Starterpost #9 of 1110/29/10 at 1:50pm
Quote:Originally Posted by XmarX
Guys, how is the Jlabs J3 ??
Is it better than the M9 ?
Cold and bright. Definitely not better than the M9 overall but it has some pluses.
Many reviewers says that Vmoda Vibe have a very muddy low end !
Is it true?
Very. But it's possible to do much worse (e.g. Sennheiser CX300). I'd still go for the M9 if you're locked into amazon.post #10 of 1110/29/10 at 3:18pm
The V-Moda can be muddy, nothing a couple of notches on your EQ can't smooth out. It destroys the M9 and J-Labs stuff though. The V-Moda has good bass AND pretty good treble and mids. The V-Moda is a quality unit with a great cord and great aluminum housing. The M9 was far too sibilant and has little bass, no matter what tips you use. After days of burning-in, they did not get any better. I hate to throw another unit in the mix, but I hear good things about the Lift Audio Icon 6 for $19.99. To my ears, the V-Moda sets the standard at this price point and has the least comprimises. Check the reviews on the V-Moda aside from Amazon, they are generally very good. Nothing else in this price range will give you as much good Bass without sacrificing the mids and treble.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Please help me find a decent, $25 iem from Amazon !!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › Upcoming DAP from xDuoo - the X10! 2 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio EUFORIA - A Wolf in "Sheep's" Clothing... 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser x Massdrop HD6XX Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 3 minutes ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 3 minutes ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Fulla 2 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by mgunin
- › Empire Ears Zeus by EagleWings
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by snapacap
- › Schiit Modi by Tim Updegrove
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by spronkey
- › Cayin i5 by glassmonkey
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by 00lunar
- › 64 Audio U12 Universal In-Ear Monitor by cleg
- › qdc Balanced armature type (BA type) 3SH （QDC-4024） by prismstorm
- › Sangdo Headset Mic for Sony MH EX300AP L36H L36I C6603 LT26II LT28H... by Griffith
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear