- 27 Posts. Joined 10/2010
- Location: /Milkyway/Solarsystem/Earth/Asia/India
- Select All Posts By This User
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/25/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/25/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalktagged by System, 10/25/10
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 10/25/10
Related Forum Threads
- yet Another Dunu Trident Review Last post on 10/11/11 at 6:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ipod/Iphone remote control earphones thread. Last post on 2/19/12 at 5:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Fake monster turbine pro copper ? Last post on 6/6/11 at 10:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for MTPC-level texture/fullness, with more sparkle Last post on 12/30/10 at 2:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Found a real good deal on Monster Turbines, but are they legit? Last post on 12/20/10 at 7:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide
Last edited: 12/7/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/4/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I was asked to listen to the Musical Fidelity MF100 and received them about 4 weeks ago. I get quite a lot of headphones through my door, I only review the ones I like and I like these a lot. I...
Got the SE846 last week and did some hours of comparison with my current SE535. My bias was towards keeping them - I like flagship products as a "there is nothing better" products, i.e. do not...
So I finally broke my go to earbuds, and went searching for a replacement. I was actually so disappointed with these things that I made it a point to get out and put out a review. Bass continuously...
I was looking for closed headphones with a pricetag up to €200 that could be used without an amp. After some research and listening sessions I bought the M50x. There's really not a lot to say about...
If you look at my profile, I stay within a small range of products that have worked for my son and I. These include V-Moda, Westone, Audio Technica and Klipsch. Each have their own strenghts,...
Please help me find a decent, $25 iem from Amazon !!post #1 of 1110/24/10 at 7:08amThread StarterI got an Amazon giftcard worth $35 from AMD and would like to buy an iem using it. I'm from India and the shipping charges I guess is $10 max(?) So I have $25 to spend on the iem !! My priorities are 1. wide soundstage 2. details 3. 'true' bass 4. freq response should be uniform (!) Btw, its for my Samsung Wave and I listen music at min volume ! Also please post any good deal or discount coupon if you find for Amazon !! Thank you !!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 1110/24/10 at 7:33am
Definetely the V-Moda Vibes, and as a 2nd the MEEelectronics M9. The Vibes have over 400+ pretty positive reviews, and the cord is one of the best cords I have seen. I have the Vibes and they beat the stuffing out of any IEM in it's price range. The price has come down substancially and these previously were up to $100.00 when they first came out. The Vibes have excellent Bass, good treble and good midrange. I have many IEM's and the Vibes consistently beat earphones over twice their price. You really can't go wrong with these, and although I have switched to MTPC as my new earphones, I had used the Vibe as my primary earphone for a good year and they have held up really well.post #3 of 1110/24/10 at 7:52amThread Starterpost #4 of 1110/24/10 at 9:02ampost #5 of 1110/24/10 at 12:17pmQuote:Originally Posted by goodvibes
I wouldn't pay $5 for those, get JVC FX34's, i like them a lot better and they mod well.post #6 of 1110/24/10 at 1:39pmpost #7 of 1110/28/10 at 6:46amThread Starterpost #8 of 1110/29/10 at 3:34amThread Starterpost #9 of 1110/29/10 at 1:50pm
Quote:Originally Posted by XmarX
Guys, how is the Jlabs J3 ??
Is it better than the M9 ?
Cold and bright. Definitely not better than the M9 overall but it has some pluses.
Many reviewers says that Vmoda Vibe have a very muddy low end !
Is it true?
Very. But it's possible to do much worse (e.g. Sennheiser CX300). I'd still go for the M9 if you're locked into amazon.post #10 of 1110/29/10 at 3:18pm
The V-Moda can be muddy, nothing a couple of notches on your EQ can't smooth out. It destroys the M9 and J-Labs stuff though. The V-Moda has good bass AND pretty good treble and mids. The V-Moda is a quality unit with a great cord and great aluminum housing. The M9 was far too sibilant and has little bass, no matter what tips you use. After days of burning-in, they did not get any better. I hate to throw another unit in the mix, but I hear good things about the Lift Audio Icon 6 for $19.99. To my ears, the V-Moda sets the standard at this price point and has the least comprimises. Check the reviews on the V-Moda aside from Amazon, they are generally very good. Nothing else in this price range will give you as much good Bass without sacrificing the mids and treble.post #11 of 1110/4/11 at 6:45amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Please help me find a decent, $25 iem from Amazon !!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Summit-Fi DAP-Fest 2014: Coming Soon to a Head-Fi Near You. 1 minute ago
- › Chord Hugo 1 minute ago
- › Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones 1 minute ago
- › The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP 2 minutes ago
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Fresh outta CES: The Hifiman HE-400i and HE-560 3 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Appreciation / Discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › Mytek Stereo 192 DSD DAC/Preamp/Amplifier Review & Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Need advice: noble K10 vs JH roxanne 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-gd NFB-28 4 minutes ago
- › Musical Fidelity MF-100 High Quality On-Ear Headphones by astroid
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by agistrilink
- › NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster® by tevbax
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by De_klusjesman
- › Klipsch S3M-Blue-HP In-Ear Headphone, Blue by DaddyMojo
- › Unique Melody Mentor acrylic universal/custom by svyr
- › Fischer Audio TBA-04 IEM by exsomnis
- › Edifier H850 by ClieOS
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by project86
- › Aftershokz Sportz M2 AS320 Open Ear Sports Headphones by sensible
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude