- 27 Posts. Joined 10/2010
- Location: /Milkyway/Solarsystem/Earth/Asia/India
- Select All Posts By This User
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/25/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/25/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalktagged by System, 10/25/10
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 10/25/10
Related Forum Threads
- yet Another Dunu Trident Review Last post on 10/11/11 at 6:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ipod/Iphone remote control earphones thread. Last post on 2/19/12 at 5:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Fake monster turbine pro copper ? Last post on 6/6/11 at 10:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for MTPC-level texture/fullness, with more sparkle Last post on 12/30/10 at 2:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Found a real good deal on Monster Turbines, but are they legit? Last post on 12/20/10 at 7:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
$250 (got mine 10% off from a promo code on theheadphonelist.com but it was only valid for 2014) - 2 Balanced armature Drivers - 1 Bass Driver - 1 High Frequency Driver - 1 sound bore -...
Intro There are very few headphones which have survived three decades and still remain as the main workhorse for many sound professionals around the world. The Sony MDR-7506 started out as...
This is not a review, just my simple impression of Grado SR80e. I purchased SR80e and listened to them... what a hell is going on...lol..at this price point...sounds great...I am now a fan boy of...
Aune B1 portable headphone amplifier Review [[SPOILER]] Intro: Focusing on achieving high quality sound at a competitive price point while utilizing premium materials and uniquely eye-catching...
Ok i'll just jump straight to the point, should you buy this? Absolutely Not . Here's why; - It's a screen-less shuffle style player, obviously not intended to compete with the screened DAP...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Please help me find a decent, $25 iem from Amazon !!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Definetely the V-Moda Vibes, and as a 2nd the MEEelectronics M9. The Vibes have over 400+ pretty positive reviews, and the cord is one of the best cords I have seen. I have the Vibes and they beat the stuffing out of any IEM in it's price range. The price has come down substancially and these previously were up to $100.00 when they first came out. The Vibes have excellent Bass, good treble and good midrange. I have many IEM's and the Vibes consistently beat earphones over twice their price. You really can't go wrong with these, and although I have switched to MTPC as my new earphones, I had used the Vibe as my primary earphone for a good year and they have held up really well.
I wouldn't pay $5 for those, get JVC FX34's, i like them a lot better and they mod well.
Guys, how is the Jlabs J3 ??
Is it better than the M9 ?
Cold and bright. Definitely not better than the M9 overall but it has some pluses.
Many reviewers says that Vmoda Vibe have a very muddy low end !
Is it true?
Very. But it's possible to do much worse (e.g. Sennheiser CX300). I'd still go for the M9 if you're locked into amazon.
The V-Moda can be muddy, nothing a couple of notches on your EQ can't smooth out. It destroys the M9 and J-Labs stuff though. The V-Moda has good bass AND pretty good treble and mids. The V-Moda is a quality unit with a great cord and great aluminum housing. The M9 was far too sibilant and has little bass, no matter what tips you use. After days of burning-in, they did not get any better. I hate to throw another unit in the mix, but I hear good things about the Lift Audio Icon 6 for $19.99. To my ears, the V-Moda sets the standard at this price point and has the least comprimises. Check the reviews on the V-Moda aside from Amazon, they are generally very good. Nothing else in this price range will give you as much good Bass without sacrificing the mids and treble.
- Please help me find a decent, $25 iem from Amazon !!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Burson Conductor SL1793 HP Amp/DAC & DAC out/preamp 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › [WTB] balanced cable for oppo pm-3 (trrs to XL4) 5 minutes ago
- › Sonarworks Headphone Calibration software 5 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 5 minutes ago
- › New Audio Technica Woodies: ATH-W1000Z announced 6 minutes ago
- › Straight Dope on Balanced out vs S.E on dac/amp 9 minutes ago
- › Review of Hidizs AP100 portable HiFi music player 11 minutes ago
- › I have hiss in my years for 2 weeks how to heal it? 12 minutes ago
- › Perfect Seal SportBud Silver by DreamKing
- › Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone by RudeWolf
- › Grado Labs SR80e by Pokemonn
- › Aune B1 by money4me247
- › Hippo Biscuit by BruceBanner
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones by remwang
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by mark2410
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by hakushondaimao
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by kova4a
- › EarSonics Velvet by LMka
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2