- 27 Posts. Joined 10/2010
- Location: /Milkyway/Solarsystem/Earth/Asia/India
- Select All Posts By This User
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/25/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/25/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalktagged by System, 10/25/10
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 10/25/10
Related Forum Threads
- yet Another Dunu Trident Review Last post on 10/11/11 at 6:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ipod/Iphone remote control earphones thread. Last post on 2/19/12 at 5:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Fake monster turbine pro copper ? Last post on 6/6/11 at 10:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for MTPC-level texture/fullness, with more sparkle Last post on 12/30/10 at 2:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Found a real good deal on Monster Turbines, but are they legit? Last post on 12/20/10 at 7:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Please help me find a decent, $25 iem from Amazon !!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Definetely the V-Moda Vibes, and as a 2nd the MEEelectronics M9. The Vibes have over 400+ pretty positive reviews, and the cord is one of the best cords I have seen. I have the Vibes and they beat the stuffing out of any IEM in it's price range. The price has come down substancially and these previously were up to $100.00 when they first came out. The Vibes have excellent Bass, good treble and good midrange. I have many IEM's and the Vibes consistently beat earphones over twice their price. You really can't go wrong with these, and although I have switched to MTPC as my new earphones, I had used the Vibe as my primary earphone for a good year and they have held up really well.
I wouldn't pay $5 for those, get JVC FX34's, i like them a lot better and they mod well.
Guys, how is the Jlabs J3 ??
Is it better than the M9 ?
Cold and bright. Definitely not better than the M9 overall but it has some pluses.
Many reviewers says that Vmoda Vibe have a very muddy low end !
Is it true?
Very. But it's possible to do much worse (e.g. Sennheiser CX300). I'd still go for the M9 if you're locked into amazon.
The V-Moda can be muddy, nothing a couple of notches on your EQ can't smooth out. It destroys the M9 and J-Labs stuff though. The V-Moda has good bass AND pretty good treble and mids. The V-Moda is a quality unit with a great cord and great aluminum housing. The M9 was far too sibilant and has little bass, no matter what tips you use. After days of burning-in, they did not get any better. I hate to throw another unit in the mix, but I hear good things about the Lift Audio Icon 6 for $19.99. To my ears, the V-Moda sets the standard at this price point and has the least comprimises. Check the reviews on the V-Moda aside from Amazon, they are generally very good. Nothing else in this price range will give you as much good Bass without sacrificing the mids and treble.
- Please help me find a decent, $25 iem from Amazon !!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Band Name Game II 20 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 31 seconds ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 51 seconds ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 3 minutes ago
- › HM-901 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › KEF M500, Phiaton Chord MS 530 or Logitech UE 9000? 6 minutes ago
- › Fiio E11 For sennhiser hd 600 7 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)