- 27 Posts. Joined 10/2010
- Location: /Milkyway/Solarsystem/Earth/Asia/India
- Select All Posts By This User
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/25/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/25/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalktagged by System, 10/25/10
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 10/25/10
Related Forum Threads
- yet Another Dunu Trident Review Last post on 10/11/11 at 6:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ipod/Iphone remote control earphones thread. Last post on 2/19/12 at 5:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Fake monster turbine pro copper ? Last post on 6/6/11 at 10:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for MTPC-level texture/fullness, with more sparkle Last post on 12/30/10 at 2:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Found a real good deal on Monster Turbines, but are they legit? Last post on 12/20/10 at 7:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I only read about them. I never tried them on. I never heard them. That's not something one normally does when parting with several hundred dollars or more for headphones. But, what I had read...
Want to preface this by presenting this picture, I'm not a TROLL or a A-Hole, I just like to mock the fu** out of headphones I dislike. This time its time for the "Fehlerhaft...
So I have essentially re-p[purchased a pair of K702s, in as much as I previously owned and sold a pair of K701s I had got rid of the K701s because I just wasn't using them much, due to the fact...
In two words, hugely disappointing. I was looking for an open-back 'phone to use as an alternative to my AKG 550s and having owned Sennheiser HD 600s and AKG K701s previously, I thought I give...
Thinksound is a company that’s focussed on sustainable and environmentally conscious headphones. In fact, they even offer a recycling program for headphones with a bonus if you recycle their...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Please help me find a decent, $25 iem from Amazon !!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Definetely the V-Moda Vibes, and as a 2nd the MEEelectronics M9. The Vibes have over 400+ pretty positive reviews, and the cord is one of the best cords I have seen. I have the Vibes and they beat the stuffing out of any IEM in it's price range. The price has come down substancially and these previously were up to $100.00 when they first came out. The Vibes have excellent Bass, good treble and good midrange. I have many IEM's and the Vibes consistently beat earphones over twice their price. You really can't go wrong with these, and although I have switched to MTPC as my new earphones, I had used the Vibe as my primary earphone for a good year and they have held up really well.
I wouldn't pay $5 for those, get JVC FX34's, i like them a lot better and they mod well.
Guys, how is the Jlabs J3 ??
Is it better than the M9 ?
Cold and bright. Definitely not better than the M9 overall but it has some pluses.
Many reviewers says that Vmoda Vibe have a very muddy low end !
Is it true?
Very. But it's possible to do much worse (e.g. Sennheiser CX300). I'd still go for the M9 if you're locked into amazon.
The V-Moda can be muddy, nothing a couple of notches on your EQ can't smooth out. It destroys the M9 and J-Labs stuff though. The V-Moda has good bass AND pretty good treble and mids. The V-Moda is a quality unit with a great cord and great aluminum housing. The M9 was far too sibilant and has little bass, no matter what tips you use. After days of burning-in, they did not get any better. I hate to throw another unit in the mix, but I hear good things about the Lift Audio Icon 6 for $19.99. To my ears, the V-Moda sets the standard at this price point and has the least comprimises. Check the reviews on the V-Moda aside from Amazon, they are generally very good. Nothing else in this price range will give you as much good Bass without sacrificing the mids and treble.
- Please help me find a decent, $25 iem from Amazon !!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 17 seconds ago
- › Press Release: Sennheiser launches URBANITE headphones 18 seconds ago
- › NIB HD 700 From Sennheiser w/ Warranty 41 seconds ago
- › high end iems not as "high end" as I thought? 1 minute ago
- › The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP 2 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound blaster E5 - Headphone amp + USB DAC with OTG +... 2 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 4 minutes ago
- › Fidue A71 Dual Dynamic - Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Grado Statement Series GS1000i Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MrTechAgent
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by twelvebears
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by twelvebears
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Loquah
- › Brainwavz AP001 Portable Headphone Amplifier by earfonia
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by CasperBxl
- › DITA Audio The Answer by twister6
- › Questyle CMA800i - integrated DAC, headphone amp, and preamp by project86
- › InEar StageDiver SD-3 by Krisman
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)