i'd say the re0's should sound like the ad700's.
Related Forum Threads
- Xonar Stx, headphone fail Last post on 3/28/11 at 6:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Low-end setup improvements? (595's) Last post on 11/29/10 at 12:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD595 with Xonar DX 7.1? Last post on 11/6/10 at 3:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- HD595 Last post on 12/30/10 at 5:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need a new Headphone/SoundCard combo (some options inside). Last post on 8/3/12 at 4:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Introduction First of all, I would like to thank Aune (@AuneAudio) for giving me the opportunity to review their unit. This is the link to the relevant head-fi thread:...
INTRO:- Since last year, Fidue a Chinese earphone manufacturer has been raising its head with some hard to look through earphones. They have close to 10-12 earphones but a triple driver...
Image courtesy of HiFiMan INTRODUCTION The HE400S is HiFiMan's latest offering in the HE400 series of open-back over-ear planar headphones. I first read about them in a teaser email HiFiMan...
Disclaimer. I was provided a pair of S3's by Brainwavz for my honest and unbiased review. Second disclaimer, I'm a big fan of the Brainwavz house sound, especially the latest offerings. It amazes...
I found these back in last year when I was on the funs of looking for good quality budget IEMS. I was very impressed by these back then, and I put it away for a while. Today, I got back to it,...
Bored of my HD-595s - looking for an upgrade - Page 2post #16 of 1910/22/10 at 5:43pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 1910/22/10 at 7:36pm
Rather, they the AD700 is like the big headphone version of the DBA-02 which is quite impressive.
I'd like to also recommend Fischer Audio products for high value.
Wikipedia: E is the fifth letter and a vowel in the basic modern Latin alphabet. »
Edited by bisayaboi - 10/22/10 at 9:03pmpost #18 of 1910/22/10 at 9:02pmThread Starterpost #19 of 1910/22/10 at 9:09pm
well i have the xtrememusic xfi card and ive got my mic hooked to the mic in port and ive got the speakers in for my amp switched. my amp has my desktop speakers and my headphones hooked up to it. works very well.
- Bored of my HD-595s - looking for an upgrade
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › 2015 - Sony PHA - 1A Portable Hi-Res DAC/Headphone Amplifier 16 seconds ago
- › RHA T20 Tour Program - Reviewers & Updates! 29 seconds ago
- › New iBasso Portable Amp/DAC: iBasso D14 "Bushmaster" 37 seconds ago
- › 2015 CanJam @ RMAF Impressions thread - (October 2-4, 2015) 1 minute ago
- › Where is Singlepower? Where is Mikhail? 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › She is Called M1(Esther) ---SOUNDAWARE New Portable Player Thread... 1 minute ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 2 minutes ago
- › Ipod classic - rockbox - its happening. 3 minutes ago
- › Headstage Arrow HE: Reviews, Impressions, Perceptions & Sensations 3 minutes ago
- › RHA T20 by RedTwilight
- › Brainwavz S3 by thatBeatsguy
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier by GioF71
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by suman134
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by nmatheis
- › Philips SHE3905BK/27 In-Ear Headphones with Mic, Black by Whitigir
- › Music Hall de-be Portable Headphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by mark2410
- › Fostex TE-07 by HiFiChris
- › Koss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphones by sirylj
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2