i'd say the re0's should sound like the ad700's.
Related Forum Threads
- Xonar Stx, headphone fail Last post on 3/28/11 at 6:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Low-end setup improvements? (595's) Last post on 11/29/10 at 12:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD595 with Xonar DX 7.1? Last post on 11/6/10 at 3:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- HD595 Last post on 12/30/10 at 5:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need a new Headphone/SoundCard combo (some options inside). Last post on 8/3/12 at 4:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
*Review to come*
Bought those as a portable go-to set (subway use, airplanes, travelling, etc.) and am so far very pleased. I previously used Etymotic IEM's (ER-4P and HF3) which are known for their clarity and...
http://www.head-fi.org/t/685339/new-akg-flagship-k812-first-impression/120#post_10026763 Now I correct the Google translate - I use http://www.dict.cc/ and my (small) knowledge of English I hope...
Sounds great with the modded AKG Q701. Nearly as good with that as my main amp that originally cost $350. Impressive! In fact, the Vali added nothing to the sound of the modded Q701, which is...
*I listened to the Westone 4Rs using iPhone 4S and the latest iPod Classic (6th Generation). The below sums up my listening experience from these sources only.* The Westone 4Rs fit my ears...
Bored of my HD-595s - looking for an upgrade - Page 2post #16 of 1910/22/10 at 5:43pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 1910/22/10 at 7:36pm
Rather, they the AD700 is like the big headphone version of the DBA-02 which is quite impressive.
I'd like to also recommend Fischer Audio products for high value.
Wikipedia: E is the fifth letter and a vowel in the basic modern Latin alphabet. »
Edited by bisayaboi - 10/22/10 at 9:03pmpost #18 of 1910/22/10 at 9:02pmThread Starterpost #19 of 1910/22/10 at 9:09pm
well i have the xtrememusic xfi card and ive got my mic hooked to the mic in port and ive got the speakers in for my amp switched. my amp has my desktop speakers and my headphones hooked up to it. works very well.
- Bored of my HD-595s - looking for an upgrade
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 8 seconds ago
- › My amp has intermodulation distortion. Any solution? 1 minute ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 2 minutes ago
- › I just got my first pair of Audiophile Headphones ATH-M50s I have a... 3 minutes ago
- › Roll Call: Who's building, built, or thinking of building a beta22? 3 minutes ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 5 minutes ago
- › Winter 2014 AAMML Holiday Exchange 5 minutes ago
- › Orthodynamic Roundup 6 minutes ago
- › New AKG flagship K812 first impression 6 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 7 minutes ago
- › Logitech UE 6000 by HeretixAevum
- › Shure SE215 Black by starlan
- › AKG K812 by FritzS
- › Schiit Vali by tdockweiler
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by Wilderbeast
- › ecp audio L-2 Parafeed Headphone Amplifier by minimus
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by DrumminD21311
- › FiiO RC-MH1 Headphone Upgrade Cable by SkyBleu
- › Sennheiser CX 175 by thesurvivor90
- › EarSonics SM2 v2 by Gilly87
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Cables &... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Wireless... by warrenpchi