i'd say the re0's should sound like the ad700's.
Related Forum Threads
- Xonar Stx, headphone fail Last post on 3/28/11 at 6:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Low-end setup improvements? (595's) Last post on 11/29/10 at 12:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD595 with Xonar DX 7.1? Last post on 11/6/10 at 3:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- HD595 Last post on 12/30/10 at 5:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need a new Headphone/SoundCard combo (some options inside). Last post on 8/3/12 at 4:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
Thanks to Greed for a 10-day loan of his Ref 1 set, which I fully burnt-in and auditioned. This set had the uber cable. Super Brief Review (it's all just what my ears heard, if you love your...
This review is going to be updated once I receive a balanced cable and use this amp in balanced operation. I figured this amp needed a proper review on here, and there is a lot of good stuff to say...
Read a ton of reviews before purchasing. However, I will be honest and say that I was a bit let down by the bass. Don't get me wrong, its very detailed and balanced and perhaps there lies my issue,...
Schiit Ragnarok: Is It Love, or Is It Just Schiit? Introduction: This part is just to give you some background on my experience and how I’ve arrived at the Schiit Ragnarok...
Bored of my HD-595s - looking for an upgrade - Page 2post #16 of 1910/22/10 at 5:43pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 1910/22/10 at 7:36pm
Rather, they the AD700 is like the big headphone version of the DBA-02 which is quite impressive.
I'd like to also recommend Fischer Audio products for high value.
Wikipedia: E is the fifth letter and a vowel in the basic modern Latin alphabet. »
Edited by bisayaboi - 10/22/10 at 9:03pmpost #18 of 1910/22/10 at 9:02pmThread Starterpost #19 of 1910/22/10 at 9:09pm
well i have the xtrememusic xfi card and ive got my mic hooked to the mic in port and ive got the speakers in for my amp switched. my amp has my desktop speakers and my headphones hooked up to it. works very well.
- Bored of my HD-595s - looking for an upgrade
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX90 dual boot with modded FW intl ver 2 (Latest... 54 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 56 seconds ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 1 minute ago
- › The Nameless Guide To PC Gaming Audio (with binaural headphone... 1 minute ago
- › = Hifiman HE500 & HE400 Jergpad Mod v2.5 = 1 minute ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 2 minutes ago
- › Recommend Speakers for my room? 2 minutes ago
- › HE-560 With 901 DAP - Questions?? 3 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-3 balanced portable dac/amp 3 minutes ago
- › New Onkyo ES-FC300 / HF300? 3 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)