i'd say the re0's should sound like the ad700's.
Related Forum Threads
- Xonar Stx, headphone fail Last post on 3/28/11 at 6:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Low-end setup improvements? (595's) Last post on 11/29/10 at 12:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD595 with Xonar DX 7.1? Last post on 11/6/10 at 3:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- HD595 Last post on 12/30/10 at 5:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need a new Headphone/SoundCard combo (some options inside). Last post on 8/3/12 at 4:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I don't claim to be an expert audiophile. More of a wannabe. I do love finding under the radar headphones with good value. I can compare this to a few other bluetooth headsets I have spent some...
Brainwavz M1 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation back in the day for the sample. Full length old review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/499583/brainwavz-m1-review Brief: Old but...
I have own the Dunu tridents for about 4-5 months, and about a week about, the left ear suddenly stopped working. I left them on my desk for the weekend, no spills, or anything touching them. Now i...
Intro Here is a review of the Audio-Technica CKR10 there are a couple reviews of this model already but the more reviews the better. First I would like to say thank you to Audio-Technica for...
So, a review Woo Audio WA2... I have divided it into some headings, and rated them out of 100. These are my ratings based on my personal opinion. I'm open to comments as well, feel free to voice...
Bored of my HD-595s - looking for an upgrade - Page 2post #16 of 1910/22/10 at 5:43pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 1910/22/10 at 7:36pm
Rather, they the AD700 is like the big headphone version of the DBA-02 which is quite impressive.
I'd like to also recommend Fischer Audio products for high value.
Wikipedia: E is the fifth letter and a vowel in the basic modern Latin alphabet. »
Edited by bisayaboi - 10/22/10 at 9:03pmpost #18 of 1910/22/10 at 9:02pmThread Starterpost #19 of 1910/22/10 at 9:09pm
well i have the xtrememusic xfi card and ive got my mic hooked to the mic in port and ive got the speakers in for my amp switched. my amp has my desktop speakers and my headphones hooked up to it. works very well.
- Bored of my HD-595s - looking for an upgrade
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › DAC Bit rate Format Important? 11 seconds ago
- › The Stax Thread III 50 seconds ago
- › Objective correlates to "sound stage" and "positional resolution?" 1 minute ago
- › Soundmagic HP 150 & Philips Fidelio X1 / X2 (Europe) 1 minute ago
- › How do you get Virtual Surround Sound for PC gaming? 2 minutes ago
- › WOO-HOOOO... WA7 "fireflies"!!! 3 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 3 minutes ago
- › Head-Fi CES 2015 Highlights 3 minutes ago
- › Hava CAL! 100$ to replace it. Is denon d1100 ok? Or maybe kingston... 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica S700BT by ironicinori
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by mark2410
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › Audinst HUD-mx2 by YoYo JoKeR
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)