i'd say the re0's should sound like the ad700's.
Related Forum Threads
- Xonar Stx, headphone fail Last post on 3/28/11 at 6:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Low-end setup improvements? (595's) Last post on 11/29/10 at 12:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD595 with Xonar DX 7.1? Last post on 11/6/10 at 3:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- HD595 Last post on 12/30/10 at 5:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need a new Headphone/SoundCard combo (some options inside). Last post on 8/3/12 at 4:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
So, these are quite good, actually. But I am not as impressed as I should be after paying 500 Euro. There are some very nice things here, but also some very bad ones, and some silly...
Well, I am really happy that these headphones exist, although I am angry with the designers for ruining something almost perfect with a stupid detail like too thin earpads. But, let's start...
If you are looking for an inexpensive USB cable, this is an OK way to spend your money. It will reduce some of the digital irritants and sounds better than the "comes with" usb cables packaged...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
If you told me that my review of a pair of headphones would somehow combine golf, science-fiction, sorcery and a supersonic jet I’d say you’re crazy. But then again if you told me I would...
Bored of my HD-595s - looking for an upgrade - Page 2post #16 of 1910/22/10 at 5:43pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 1910/22/10 at 7:36pm
Rather, they the AD700 is like the big headphone version of the DBA-02 which is quite impressive.
I'd like to also recommend Fischer Audio products for high value.
Wikipedia: E is the fifth letter and a vowel in the basic modern Latin alphabet. »
Edited by bisayaboi - 10/22/10 at 9:03pmpost #18 of 1910/22/10 at 9:02pmThread Starterpost #19 of 1910/22/10 at 9:09pm
well i have the xtrememusic xfi card and ive got my mic hooked to the mic in port and ive got the speakers in for my amp switched. my amp has my desktop speakers and my headphones hooked up to it. works very well.
- Bored of my HD-595s - looking for an upgrade
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › ATH A900x 5 seconds ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 13 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 1 minute ago
- › Looking at Grado GR10E 2 minutes ago
- › Lime Ears appreciation, discussion, and review thread - introducing... 2 minutes ago
- › Are Sony MDR-F1 worth anything? 2 minutes ago
- › TOPPING NX1 Portable Headphone Amplifier Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1 firmware version 1.22beta download and discussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qpad Thread 4 minutes ago
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by pformagg
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H8 by Giogio
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-WS99BT Solid Bass Bluetooth Headphones by Giogio
- › Pangea Audio - USB cable - PCOCC & 4% silver - 1.5 Meter by davide256
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by mscott58
- › FiiO E17 by prez
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Sony Walkman Nw-zx2 128gb Mp3 Player Hi-res by piksnz
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Wyd4
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2