i like how bennyboy got banned lol
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE0 In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/21/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/21/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4 In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphonestagged by System, 10/21/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 10/21/10
- productWestone UM1 stage monitorstagged by System, 10/21/10
Related Forum Threads
- Purple hippos? Pink platypuses? Need new IEMs NOW Last post on 9/21/10 at 4:18pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM Help Appreciated Last post on 7/11/11 at 12:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Nice in ear headphones less than $75 Last post on 12/8/10 at 3:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- RE0 - Impressions of a noob + need a little help Last post on 10/29/10 at 4:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Is being a Jack of all trades and Master of none really a bad thing? Firstly thank you to RHA and Lin0003 for organizing the tour of the T10i as this was one IEM I was...
Purchased this system off of Ebay. Overall very good sound, impressive sound output with powerful bass response, at its price point ($250} I think it is the system to beat, the satellites sound...
I got these from Amazon. Truth be told, I was a bit skeptical due to lack of reviews at the time (positive or negative). But I was ordering my Crossfade LPs [they good or bad, is an entirely...
These have been a real dream to listen to. They have a really good range of sound not artificial sounding at all. They have have as a matter fact excellent tremble. They don't pull the mids to...
Ok! Point number 1: horrible button layout! Point number 2: excellent sound quality! The stock theme is badly designed. EDIT: There are custom themes that make the player look much...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
First IEM - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I listen to mostly new age,kitaro,and a bit of everything.i find that it doesn't go really well will metal and the rock genres.
Beh replied too quick. I said though...
I'd recommend the Sunrise SW-Xcape over the RE0 and wish it were more popular :P
90% of the detail and treble extension, but with much more bass and bass extension and a very satisfying warm balance to the sound with slightly more emphasis on mids
Edited by jarrett - 11/5/10 at 3:54pm
- First IEM
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › DT990 Pro Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › OPPO To Reveal PM-3 Planar Magnetic Headphones and HA-2 Portable... 2 minutes ago
- › Israel Meet 2 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD530 (Early 1990's), excellent condition, brand new pads. 4 minutes ago
- › Out Of Your Head - new virtual surround simulator 5 minutes ago
- › Headphone Recommendations 5 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 5 minutes ago
- › Headphones Advice 6 minutes ago
- › RHA T10i by gikigill
- › Corsair Gaming Audio Series SP2500 High-Power 2.1 PC Speaker System... by Croozer
- › V-MODA Bass Freq Metal In-Ear Noise-Isolating Headphone (Gunmetal... by atkhan
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by Ragingfighter
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by hstubc
- › Inspire by Dennis Had IHA-1 Dragon Version by BlakeT
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by JoeDoe
- › Koss RUK 30K Noise Isolating In-Ear Stereophone, Black by ajlan
- › Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi by Ataka
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)