i like how bennyboy got banned lol
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE0 In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/21/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/21/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4 In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphonestagged by System, 10/21/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 10/21/10
- productWestone UM1 stage monitorstagged by System, 10/21/10
Related Forum Threads
- Purple hippos? Pink platypuses? Need new IEMs NOW Last post on 9/21/10 at 4:18pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM Help Appreciated Last post on 7/11/11 at 12:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Nice in ear headphones less than $75 Last post on 12/8/10 at 3:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- RE0 - Impressions of a noob + need a little help Last post on 10/29/10 at 4:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I don’t get asked very often about the Private 333 amongst the Fitear customs I own. Nor do you hear people raving about it as you might in respect of the C435, the MH 334 and the MH335DW....
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
See The Whole Review With Pictures Here: http://db-headphones.blogspot.com ... Oh and ignore the sliders for the audio quality, value etc. I can't edit the slider scoring on mobile. Disclaimer: I...
Disclaimer First of all, huge thanks to Audrey and the Brainwavz team for giving me the opportunity to write this review. Please note that I was not paid to write this review, nor am I...
First, the normal boilerplate stuff - Audio setup - FLAC files in Media Monkey -> Amazon Basics TOSLINK cable -> Schiit Bifrost w/Uber upgrade -> Knukoncept Shielded RCAs -> Project Ember...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
First IEM - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I listen to mostly new age,kitaro,and a bit of everything.i find that it doesn't go really well will metal and the rock genres.
Beh replied too quick. I said though...
I'd recommend the Sunrise SW-Xcape over the RE0 and wish it were more popular :P
90% of the detail and treble extension, but with much more bass and bass extension and a very satisfying warm balance to the sound with slightly more emphasis on mids
Edited by jarrett - 11/5/10 at 3:54pm
- First IEM
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Stax Thread III 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Gallery!! 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Sony Xperia Z1 Compact 3 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 4 minutes ago
- › Excellent Condition Alessandro Grado Ms2i " Music Series 2 " ... 7 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page latest FW download & general... 7 minutes ago
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 Over Ear Headphone 8 minutes ago
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by H20Fidelity
- › Beyerdynamic Tesla T1 by smitty1110
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)