I am really stuck on this one. I am getting a new amp for sure but am only going to spend around 100 to 150 bucks (I know the Bithead is 159$). What do you guys think is the better choose, or if there are any others that are better. Any advice would be greatly appreciated
Related Forum Threads
- need a portable amp to drive the FA-011's Last post on 3/20/12 at 5:01pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- DT770 pro 80 portible amp selection? ~$100 Last post on 12/3/10 at 5:45pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- FiiO e7 vs. Headroom Total Bit Last post on 11/27/11 at 6:41pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- New to amps...Help! Fiio E7 vs. Fiio E11 Last post on 1/27/14 at 10:17pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Fiio E17 does not seem to make a difference to audio experience Last post on 6/30/12 at 8:05pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
I have been searching best headphone(for me not for everyone I'm sorry) last half year. Now I found Sennheiser HD600/650 is one of best headphone for classical music and for me. I bought around...
I would like to start with saying thank you to Brainwavz and Pandora for letting me check out the Brainwavz Jive. The Brainwavz Jive is available from...
SOUNDMAGIC E50S IN EAR MONITOR REVIEW Firstly, like to thank SoundMAGIC for supplying the E50S Review unit Features and Design The E50S is the latest in ear monitor from SoundMAGIC....
My initial impressions of this headphone were good, but it has taken a week for me of careful listening to really appreciate their qualities and purpose. Ultimately, I love these headphones and...
Overview, design and build: The CKR10 is currently the flagship dynamic driver earphones from Audio Technica. I bought it used from another Head-Fi user. Packaging and accesories are simple but...
- Headphone Impedance
FiiO E7 or Total Bithead?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
+ I was looking at some of the iBasso stuff as well. Can any one compare the iBasso D2+ Boa to the Total BitHead?
P.S. I will be using a pair of Grado sr225i's and it will mostly be playing ALAC from my MacBook.
Your Grados should be fine with the Bithead. I use to have some SR80s that worked well with my Bithead.
Never heard the other amps you're considering so I can't help you with that.
Get a DIYed mini^3. I currently own E7 and D2+, and had owned Total BitHead, but all of three can't compete with mini^3 regarding sound amplifying and tuning. Though D2+ and Total BitHead have advantage of UBS DAC if you want to use with PC.
- FiiO E7 or Total Bithead?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 5 seconds ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 15 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 34 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 52 seconds ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 2 minutes ago
- › Aune X1S 32bit DSD DAC worldwide review tour ------reviewers... 2 minutes ago
- › AC vs. DC umbilical power cord 3 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 3 minutes ago
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by ezekiel77
- › SMSL sApII Pro by DaveLT
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by abyatar
- › Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio Portable Vacuum Tube Headphone Amplifier by AnakChan
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by areek
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2