Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › This joke is totally awesome.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

This joke is totally awesome. - Page 34

post #496 of 625

apple.jpg

post #497 of 625
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazarus Short View Post

This means that by 2020, there should be a large elderly population with perky boobs and huge erections and absolutely no recollection of what to do with them.


Or of the night before wink.gif

post #498 of 625
Thread Starter 

Two drums and a cymbal fall off a cliff.

 

Ba-dum tsst.


Edited by Sduibek - 1/13/12 at 12:17pm
post #499 of 625
Thread Starter 

A Mormon walks into a bar. Bartender says, what is this, some kind of joke?

 

-

 

Why did the chicken cross the road?

To get run over in the process, so you'll stop making stupid jokes about it.

 

 

post #500 of 625
post #501 of 625
Thread Starter 

Well-played, sir or madam!


 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sridhar3 View Post

http://anti-joke.com/



 

 

post #502 of 625
post #503 of 625

I was going to make a joke about the Jonestown massacre.

 

But the punchline is too long...

post #504 of 625
Quote:
Originally Posted by grokit View Post

I was going to make a joke about the Jonestown massacre.

But the punchline is too long...
230
post #505 of 625

NVM


Edited by Kirosia - 1/27/12 at 9:00pm
post #506 of 625
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirosia View Post

I decided to make a blog dedicated to my crappy improptu writing. Mostly for practice and my teddy bear's entertainment:

 

Kirosia.blogspot.com


The punchline is you think people are going to read it tongue.gif

 

I'm kidding, please don't kill yourself.

post #507 of 625

Crap, i actually posted in the wrong thread. It's mean to be in the "What made your day awesome" one. My blog is about as funny as the life I live, which is more sad than anything.

post #508 of 625
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirosia View Post

Crap, i actually posted in the wrong thread. It's mean to be in the "What made your day awesome" one. My blog is about as funny as the life I live, which is more sad than anything.


I checked it out. A bit offbeat but well written.


Good start bigsmile_face.gif

post #509 of 625
Thread Starter 

On the plus side, your new avatar is shweet.
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirosia View Post

Crap, i actually posted in the wrong thread. It's mean to be in the "What made your day awesome" one. My blog is about as funny as the life I live, which is more sad than anything.



 

 

post #510 of 625
Thread Starter 

lolololololololooll

 

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ I MAK BLOG Y U NO READ???!?!?


 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Head Injury View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirosia View Post

I decided to make a blog dedicated to my crappy improptu writing. Mostly for practice and my teddy bear's entertainment:

 

Kirosia.blogspot.com


The punchline is you think people are going to read it tongue.gif

 

I'm kidding, please don't kill yourself.



 

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › This joke is totally awesome.