i can probably help you out with that... you'll have to add on whatever the shipping cost from me to you is, but i don't mind.
Recent Images In This Thread
- itemCreative Aurvana 2 In Ear Headphones
- itemCreative Aurvana Air Headphones Over The Ear
- itemCreative Aurvana Live Headphones
- categoryIn Ear
- itemKlipsch IMAGE S4 WH In Ear Enhanced Bass Noise Isolating Headphone White
- itemPanasonic RP HJE900
- itemShure SE215 Black
- itemShure SE215 Clear
- itemShure SE425 CL Dual High Definition MicroDriver Earphone With Detachable Cable Clear
- itemShure SE425 V Dual High Definition MicroDriver Earphone With Detachable Cable Metallic Silver
- itemShure SE535 CL Triple High Definition MicroDriver Earphone With Detachable Cable Clear
- itemShure SE535 V Triple High Definition MicroDriver Earphone With Detachable Cable Metallic Bronze
- itemSpider Realvoice Vertical In The Ear Headphone
- itemSuper Fi 5 Pro White Earphones
- itemUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphones
- itemWestone 1 Earphones
- itemWestone 2 True Fit Earphones
- itemWestone 4R With Removable Cables
- itemWestone 4 True Fit Earphones
- itemWestone UM3x
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ i.e. Don't start a new thread: ask for... Last post on Today at 2:15 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on Today at 1:39 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shootout: 107 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Astrotec AS-100HD & AS-200HD added 12/02/12) Last post on Today at 9:19 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 5/3/13 at 3:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)
Edited on 12/28/12
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Edited on 5/13/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Edited on 12/28/12
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Gaming)Edited on 12/28/12
- Comparing headphones: Sennheiser's HD 800, HD 600, HD 25-1 and...Edited on 5/27/12
Related Head Gear
Introduction The ASG-2 is Aurisonics' second (official) foray into the world of iems. The guys over at Aurisonics cater primarily to the music professional crowd, and their products are...
My opinions Sound The sound produced by the HD558 is rich, a bit light, and isn't bloated with bass which is a good thing. It has a crisp treble and punchy bass, very great...
Introduction In the past 2 years VentureCraft has been successfully creating amps and DAC/Amp packaged components with their GD-03, Go-DAP 4.0 for iPhone 4(s), and Go-DAP X for their...
A friend of mine needed a new headphone, which was cheap, closed and good sounding. I said to him, dream on friend it will be very tough to find a headphone with those criteria. But then after...
Along with the summary below, I have posted a Youtube video review of the K550. If you like the video, check out my channel for more reviews :) Summary BUILD The AKG K550...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - No affiliate links permitted! - Page 449post #6721 of 802912/12/12 at 6:03am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6722 of 802912/12/12 at 6:04am
I know no one like Beats but eBay is having a sale on all Beats 12% off todaypost #6723 of 802912/12/12 at 6:06amQuote:
MEE is very international friendly. I would shoot them an email and ask if they will price match Amazon's deal for international customers. I know they have done that in the past.
Also, I got email for $12 HT-21's from MEE this morning. The coupon code is one time use so check your email everyone.
Edited by cnhardwick - 12/12/12 at 9:49ampost #6724 of 802912/12/12 at 8:02amQuote:
I really did not need another set of small portable headphones - but sometimes resistance is futile when faced with such a bargain. I'll skip a lunch this week to even things out.post #6725 of 802912/12/12 at 8:29ampost #6726 of 802912/12/12 at 8:57ampost #6727 of 802912/12/12 at 10:15ampost #6728 of 802912/12/12 at 10:23amQuote:Originally Posted by onefatsurfer
UE 700's for $75, FS. Holy christ.
Must...Not...Pull...Trigger...I...spent....$....140...during...black...friday...post #6729 of 802912/12/12 at 10:32amQuote:Originally Posted by onefatsurfer
UE 700's for $75, FS. Holy christ.Quote:
Edited by Saraguie - 12/12/12 at 10:34ampost #6730 of 802912/12/12 at 10:48amQuote:Originally Posted by onefatsurfer
UE 700's for $75, FS. Holy christ.
I just couldn't resist. It also helps that I can return them hassle-free when my senses return to me.post #6731 of 802912/12/12 at 11:00ampost #6732 of 802912/12/12 at 11:10ampost #6733 of 802912/12/12 at 11:13amQuote:Originally Posted by cnhardwickQuote:Originally Posted by warrenpchi
Yup. Still, if it drops by a sizable amount (say down to $39.99 or so) it would still be nice to have around. I haven't received my Mee Whats yet, but somehow I doubt I got the grand prize. If I do, these'll probably be going back. If not, hey $40~$50 BAs aren't the worst thing in the world.
For what it is worth the A151 was $33.99 last year when Amazon ran them on sale.
As mike212 said above, down to $31.99. Yeah, I'll bite. Now I'm also thinking about the UE 700...post #6734 of 802912/12/12 at 11:16amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - No affiliate links permitted!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)
- › Reducing Energy Cost Through Boiler Efficiency 27 seconds ago
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread 47 seconds ago
- › How to Discern Reals from Clones? 1 minute ago
- › Mad Dogs vs Soundmagic HP100 2 minutes ago
- › [Impression] FiiO X3 – High Fi, Low Price. 2 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ i.e. Don't start a... 2 minutes ago
- › Why the Beats Hate? 3 minutes ago
- › The Xonar Essence STX Q/A, tweaking, impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › Apex Glacier Portable USB DAC/Amplifier - with Hakshop OTG Cable 5 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics ASG-2 by eke2k6
- › Sennheiser HD-558 by Tr1ckster
- › Go-Dap DD Socket1 (DD/DA Converter) for iPhone & iPod... by AnakChan
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by Marleybob217
- › AKG K 550 by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-40/N Gold | Quad Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones... by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-4SL by a_recording
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by a_recording
- › Aune T1 by teb1013
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Power Corner) by joe