- 999 Posts. Joined 6/2009
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- itemCreative Aurvana 2 In Ear Headphones
- itemCreative Aurvana Air Headphones Over The Ear
- itemCreative Aurvana Live Headphones
- categoryIn Ear
- itemKlipsch IMAGE S4 WH In Ear Enhanced Bass Noise Isolating Headphone White
- itemPanasonic RP HJE900
- itemShure SE215 Black
- itemShure SE215 Clear
- itemShure SE425 CL Dual High Definition MicroDriver Earphone With Detachable Cable Clear
- itemShure SE425 V Dual High Definition MicroDriver Earphone With Detachable Cable Metallic Silver
- itemShure SE535 CL Triple High Definition MicroDriver Earphone With Detachable Cable Clear
- itemShure SE535 V Triple High Definition MicroDriver Earphone With Detachable Cable Metallic Bronze
- itemSpider Realvoice Vertical In The Ear Headphone
- itemSuper Fi 5 Pro White Earphones
- itemUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphones
- itemWestone 1 Earphones
- itemWestone 2 True Fit Earphones
- itemWestone 4R With Removable Cables
- itemWestone 4 True Fit Earphones
- itemWestone UM3x
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ i.e. Don't start a new thread: ask for... Last post on Today at 3:22 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on Today at 3:34 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shootout: 107 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Astrotec AS-100HD & AS-200HD added 12/02/12) Last post on 5/19/13 at 9:19am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 5/3/13 at 3:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)
Edited on 12/28/12
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Edited on 5/13/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Edited on 12/28/12
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Gaming)Edited on 12/28/12
- Comparing headphones: Sennheiser's HD 800, HD 600, HD 25-1 and...Edited on 5/27/12
Related Head Gear
I used this amp mainly with a pair of HD 650 and it does what it is supposed to do: it has way more power than I need, it's quiet and it makes everything sound in its place. I have never heard...
I bought these headphones just for the fun of it, to see how they sound with all that apparently amazing bass. Well, for $50, they're ok sounding for extra bass headphones. They do have a...
Bought it some time ago, based on user reviews. Straight out of the box it seemed huge, especially compared to my old Cowon D2. Also, sound was awful. Granted, I don't have large hi-fi cans, only...
Along with the summary below, I have posted a Youtube video review of the ATH-CKN70. If you like the video, check out my channel for more reviews :) Summary BUILD The...
Introduction I’m a basshead. I say that loudly and proudly, even though some folks believe basshead and audiophile are mutually exclusive. Obviously, I’m not in that camp. But sometimes, I...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - No affiliate links permitted! - Page 417post #6241 of 806411/22/12 at 7:43aminMotion is a store in US airports. Old westones cleared out due to new packaging.... Been on clearance for months, not many left... This one I see don't even come with packaging...
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6242 of 806411/22/12 at 7:44ampost #6243 of 806411/22/12 at 8:08ampost #6244 of 806411/22/12 at 8:11amQuote:Originally Posted by imackler
Gone already..........post #6245 of 806411/22/12 at 8:35ampost #6246 of 806411/22/12 at 8:51ampost #6247 of 806411/22/12 at 8:56ampost #6248 of 806411/22/12 at 9:03am
Meelectronics M6 (Blue and Pink) for $14.99 in around 14 mins. Check the black friday lightning deals (need to scroll the list there to get it).
Great for its price, I love em for gym and running. SQ isnt that bad too, I actually prefer its fun signature (thumping..) for gym and running.
Edited by hitme987 - 11/22/12 at 9:04ampost #6249 of 806411/22/12 at 9:33ampost #6250 of 806411/22/12 at 9:43ampost #6251 of 806411/22/12 at 9:47amIt means you were seconds too late : ) I couldn't believe it, I refreshed it many times to be sure. I clicked order button and everything.
I am from Malaysia and I already had it down to the last page to purchase, I could have ordered it (the price was still showing $244.99) but it said only ships within US i believe. Then I tried to call my friend who is in US to see if I could send it over to him there, by then there was 1 unit left... and the next thing I know, it was gone...post #6252 of 806411/22/12 at 9:50amQuote:Originally Posted by ertai
It means you were seconds too late : ) I couldn't believe it, I refreshed it many times to be sure. I clicked order button and everything.
I am from Malaysia and I already had it down to the last page to purchase, I could have ordered it (the price was still showing $244.99) but it said only ships within US i believe. Then I tried to call my friend who is in US to see if I could send it over to him there, by then there was 1 unit left... and the next thing I know, it was gone...
Had the same thing for Senheiser HD 25, it showed the increased rate @ checkout. Getting these popular deals is hard which wont long atleast 20 mins ..post #6253 of 806411/22/12 at 11:15amQuote:
If you can get one at an airport - go do it - they come with a FIIO E6 inside (Westone labeled)post #6254 of 806411/22/12 at 1:05pm
Happy Gobble Gobble Day!!!! Hope we all snag a good one!!!!post #6255 of 806411/22/12 at 1:22pmQuote:
That's nice. M50 for $99 is the best value for its price range without doubt.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - No affiliate links permitted!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)
- › IC: Melbourne Meet Probably 2/6/13 3 seconds ago
- › T-PEOS H-200 - new triple hybrid IEM - Appreciation thread 18 seconds ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 1 minute ago
- › What next from SRH440? Require more bass and possible amp in the... 1 minute ago
- › My iem just broke and need a replacement... 2 minutes ago
- › Squeezebox Touch Equivalent 3 minutes ago
- › Alessandro Music Series MS1 FAN CLUB! 3 minutes ago
- › Is there an audible difference between HD and CD quality? 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 5 minutes ago
- › Logitech ue 6000, Monster Inspiration or V-Moda crossfade Lp2? 6 minutes ago
- › Schiit Valhalla by Rem0o
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by derbigpr
- › Colorfly Pocket Hi-fi C4 by yxmees
- › audio-technica Premium Compact Inner Ear Headphones ATH-CKN70 Black... by a_recording
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by TheGame21x
- › Monoprice 8320 IEM by Taharqa
- › Fanmusic MS-E1011 by ItsMeHere
- › Audio-gd NFB-5 by citadel
- › HE-5LE by JamesHuntington
- › Kozee Sound Solutions Infinity X2 by Insight Reviews
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe