Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 66  

post #976 of 9235

That made me alittle too excited...


 

post #977 of 9235

====

Hah! Nice deal on the coppers, I picked one up since the price was rather tempting. Hopefully they'll live up to the hype and since they're refurbed maybe they'll have used stronger glue to hold the pieces together (assuming that's the reason why they're refurbed). Let's see if these are any better than the tf10 I just got a couple weaks ago.. The quest for a "funner" IEM that can still deliver enough detail for an Ety lover continues.etysmile.gif

 

post #978 of 9235

my TF10s were drastically uncomfortable so hopefully these will make a decent replacement.

post #979 of 9235

 

Quote:

Happy Sunday!

Is it me or are the days just flying by this year. Well it's been awhile since we had our last Facebook giveaway so i thought today would be the perfect day to giveaway a brand new pair of Brainwavz M1 earphones.

To enter in a chance to win simply log on to our MP4 Nation Facebook page, make yourself a fan of our page if aren't already, 'Like' and comment on this FB entry, then wait till Monday to see if you won!

The winner will be announced tomorrow, it doesn't matter where you are in the world, everyone can enter as long as you meet the above 3 requirements. Only one winner will be selected, so don't be sad if you don't win.

This Sunday we are also offering a 15% coupon on all FiiO products, add any FiiO products to your cart, checkout and enter this coupon code at the payment stage of checkout: 2427be43a8 15% of the purchase price will be removed!

If you have sometime to spare then watch the video review of the Telepad 7C that i just completed.

Enjoy
Raz

http://www.mp4nation.net

 


Edited by Armaegis - 4/10/11 at 1:07am
post #980 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by akunotensai View Post

my TF10s were drastically uncomfortable so hopefully these will make a decent replacement.


Beware, when I tried the Turbines they were also quite uncomfortable due to the size and sheer weight of the metal earpieces. I have small ear canals so this probably factors into the problem. I do find that the smaller-sized supertips (both gel and foam) are extremely comfortable for other IEMs and should help comfort on these when they arrive. Hopefully they will come with accessories and tips, but if they don't I'm glad I bought a load of sets :D

 

post #981 of 9235

Mp4nation has another series of discounts

Use code 2427be43a8 for 15% off any fiio product

Or use code 0dcad2b176 to get 20$ off brainwavz M3.

 

The coupons are still valid and checked.

 

Worldwide free shipping.

 

 

 

P.S monster gold and cooper for 99$???!!!!!!! damn! US stores have fantastic deals. To bad its not for international customers.

post #982 of 9235

Klipsch Custom 3 for £109.25 at Amazon Uk

post #983 of 9235

Btw Amazon.com has the coppers for 212$.

Thats pretty nice deal too imo.

post #984 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelopsaro View Post

Mp4nation has another series of discounts

Use code 2427be43a8 for 15% off any fiio product

Or use code 0dcad2b176 to get 20$ off brainwavz M3.

 

The coupons are still valid and checked.

 

Worldwide free shipping.

 

 

 

P.S monster gold and cooper for 99$???!!!!!!! damn! US stores have fantastic deals. To bad its not for international customers.


m3 is barely a deal for $70
post #985 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by aurnob88 View Post

m3 is barely a deal for $70


its 20$ off their retail price. Its not a threat here to comment if they worth their money or not. There are so many iems out there which cost a lot than what they worth and still people post (and should) offers for them.

please stop trolling and try to contribute by posting some "deals" since you dont like this one.

post #986 of 9235


agreed, there's no need for knee-JERK responses like that on Head-fi. If you don't like an iem, this thread is not the place to discuss it.

 

Also, the coppers are now sold out on the Monster Outlet Page. Golds are still available as of this posting.

 

Originally Posted by Angelopsaro View Post





its 20$ off their retail price. Its not a threat here to comment if they worth their money or not. There are so many iems out there which cost a lot than what they worth and still people post (and should) offers for them.

please stop trolling and try to contribute by posting some "deals" since you dont like this one.



 

post #987 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazuline View Post


agreed, there's no need for knee-JERK responses like that on Head-fi. If you don't like an iem, this thread is not the place to discuss it.

 

Also, the coppers are now sold out on the Monster Outlet Page. Golds are still available as of this posting.

 



 


BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, AHH damn it I can't even get to the monster cable site for some reason!?!?! arghhh I was actually going to get the coppers! grrrr

 

post #988 of 9235
Both the Coppers and the Golds are sold out now... frown.gif
post #989 of 9235

Found this on Slickdeals & verified it:

 

Klipsch S4 $49

S4i $62

Image One $89

 

Vanns Free Shipping, enter promo code "vanns1" at http://www.vanns.com/promo

 

 

post #990 of 9235

Earlier today I added one of the last Coppers to cart ... but I could not buy it, because I don't live in US frown.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.