20% last year
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Shootout: 113 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Alpha Design Labs ADL H118 added 07/15/14) Last post on 7/18/14 at 12:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 6/24/14 at 11:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/11/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I like to mod…yes, I am one of those head-fiers. My specific area of interest is Grados, and wooden cups for them. I delight in sourcing cups, finding the drivers, and transforming a prosaic...
The Korean company really needs no introduction at this point. They have proven themselves as a capable IEM maker with a series of top of the line hybrid as well as some good sound yet budget...
These iems are better than some entry levels (Shure 215/ hifiman RE0/ RE 400/ Sennheiser CX300) with a wider soundstage due to the 13mm dynamic driver , however need serious burn in for at least 50...
First, I’d like to thank the folks at Narmoo for providing a sample of their R1M earphones for review. In recent years, the IEM market has sort of exploded, seeing a number of established...
I work with Trance music most ... Before The New released update 3.0 for the thing i wasn't really satisfied with its quality of sound in trance ...but the update Changed everything ,EVERYthing...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 615post #9211 of 923611/11/13 at 9:44pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9212 of 923611/11/13 at 11:01pmpost #9213 of 923611/12/13 at 1:35pmpost #9214 of 923611/12/13 at 6:47pm
Brainwavz M4 In-Ear Headphones w/ Mic $25 at Amazon:
too bad free shipping is $35+ now
Sony MDR-ZX600 Over the Head Headphones $35
Edited by TripleSSS - 11/13/13 at 3:59pmpost #9215 of 923611/12/13 at 8:30pmQuote:
For this price that isn't too bad of a deal. They have a V shaped signature with good bass. They are decent with other aspects and work great with Sony hybrid tips. That said, I probably wouldn't pay anymore than $25 for them (I got them for $40).post #9216 of 923611/12/13 at 8:51pmQuote:
o man, r u serious?? When was that? I've been looking real hard at the w3's, best price I found was the sonicelectronix one. Wasn't enough to push me over the edge.
How does amazon lightning deal work, do they repeat stuff, or is it long gone?
...I'm so sad now...:(post #9217 of 923611/13/13 at 5:33am
adata microsd 32gb for 14.47...only 2 left in stockpost #9218 of 923611/13/13 at 8:56amQuote:Originally Posted by TekeRugburn
adata microsd 32gb for 14.47...only 2 left in stock
Um... OK!?post #9219 of 923611/13/13 at 9:18ampost #9220 of 923611/13/13 at 12:04pmQuote:
First, a lot of people's daps use Microsd. Dx50,x3, sansa players. Free shipping when orders are more than 35. Deal with it... People these days cant use some reasoning to figure why some people would find it useful for their portable gear.post #9221 of 923611/13/13 at 1:08pmQuote:
Right, I get that. This is an IEM and Headphone thread. You may want to find a Portable DAP deal thread, or start one if none exists.post #9222 of 923611/13/13 at 1:13pmQuote:
Starting one is a good idea. With that said I think Teke was right to post it here. Most of those type of deals are posted here anyway I believe. Thanks TekeRugburn!post #9223 of 923611/13/13 at 1:15pm
OR...we can just let it slide and not spend 5...wait, 6...posts talking about it.
Personally, I think this is a great place to post amp and dac deals, which are relatively rare. Memory cards are pushing it a little, imo.post #9224 of 923611/13/13 at 1:54pm
May I suggest this for non-IEM/Portable deals:post #9225 of 923611/13/13 at 4:14pm
Insane deal going on right now for the UE6000. $80 shipped if you have Shoprunner...
There was a deal a few days ago for the refurbished version for the same price. These are new (at least it doesn't say refurb).
Comes in both black and white colors.
Edited by Click - 11/13/13 at 4:16pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Speaker stands... Non-sense or science? 16 seconds ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Appreciation Thread (Preliminary Impressions) 42 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 48 seconds ago
- › DAC/amp for newbie audiophile (work and home) 57 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Westone W60 Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 2 minutes ago
- › T-PEOS Altone200 - 3 - Way - Hybrid introduction / impressions -... 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by ash47
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by shak85
- › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp by shak85
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by cel4145
- › TDK BA200 by Ch1Kn
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Xyrium
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)