20% last year
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Shootout: 112 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Monster DNA Pro over-ear added 05/13/14) Last post on Yesterday at 6:54 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 6/24/14 at 11:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Review to come when i have some time. Bottom line is, if you can pick these up on sale, they are a good buy for what they are. They are fairly comfortable, have ample bass which sadly lacks a...
Okay, these are my thoughts after a few hours. I recognize that's it's only been a few hours, but my opinion rarely changes with additional time. Initial Impressions: As has been...
I recently parted with my V-Moda Crossfade M-100 DJ Headphones and decided to move into something new. I had heard a lot about the Sennheiser HD 8 DJ and had a chance to own a pair for a Discount...
To be able to value my review I think it is important to mention some things about my preferences and experience with audio equipment and writing reviews. This is my first review for audio gear and...
Hifiman EF2A Review Overview:This is my first headphone amp review and I'm just going to review the amp section of this headphone amp as the DAC is nothing special, a bit better than most computer...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 615post #9211 of 923611/11/13 at 9:44pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9212 of 923611/11/13 at 11:01pmpost #9213 of 923611/12/13 at 1:35pmpost #9214 of 923611/12/13 at 6:47pm
Brainwavz M4 In-Ear Headphones w/ Mic $25 at Amazon:
too bad free shipping is $35+ now
Sony MDR-ZX600 Over the Head Headphones $35
Edited by TripleSSS - 11/13/13 at 3:59pmpost #9215 of 923611/12/13 at 8:30pmQuote:
For this price that isn't too bad of a deal. They have a V shaped signature with good bass. They are decent with other aspects and work great with Sony hybrid tips. That said, I probably wouldn't pay anymore than $25 for them (I got them for $40).post #9216 of 923611/12/13 at 8:51pmQuote:
o man, r u serious?? When was that? I've been looking real hard at the w3's, best price I found was the sonicelectronix one. Wasn't enough to push me over the edge.
How does amazon lightning deal work, do they repeat stuff, or is it long gone?
...I'm so sad now...:(post #9217 of 923611/13/13 at 5:33am
adata microsd 32gb for 14.47...only 2 left in stockpost #9218 of 923611/13/13 at 8:56amQuote:Originally Posted by TekeRugburn
adata microsd 32gb for 14.47...only 2 left in stock
Um... OK!?post #9219 of 923611/13/13 at 9:18ampost #9220 of 923611/13/13 at 12:04pmQuote:
First, a lot of people's daps use Microsd. Dx50,x3, sansa players. Free shipping when orders are more than 35. Deal with it... People these days cant use some reasoning to figure why some people would find it useful for their portable gear.post #9221 of 923611/13/13 at 1:08pmQuote:
Right, I get that. This is an IEM and Headphone thread. You may want to find a Portable DAP deal thread, or start one if none exists.post #9222 of 923611/13/13 at 1:13pmQuote:
Starting one is a good idea. With that said I think Teke was right to post it here. Most of those type of deals are posted here anyway I believe. Thanks TekeRugburn!post #9223 of 923611/13/13 at 1:15pm
OR...we can just let it slide and not spend 5...wait, 6...posts talking about it.
Personally, I think this is a great place to post amp and dac deals, which are relatively rare. Memory cards are pushing it a little, imo.post #9224 of 923611/13/13 at 1:54pm
May I suggest this for non-IEM/Portable deals:post #9225 of 923611/13/13 at 4:14pm
Insane deal going on right now for the UE6000. $80 shipped if you have Shoprunner...
There was a deal a few days ago for the refurbished version for the same price. These are new (at least it doesn't say refurb).
Comes in both black and white colors.
Edited by Click - 11/13/13 at 4:16pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Seattle Redhook Meet Saturday July 26th, 2014 13 seconds ago
- › Blu-ray Pure Audio vs. CD (Loudness war) 1 minute ago
- › Philips FIdelio X2?! 1 minute ago
- › FS/FT AK120 w/2 64GB SD cards 2 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 2 minutes ago
- › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon &... 3 minutes ago
- › A (faulty?) review of a recent SS headphone amplifier 4 minutes ago
- › I need a 200 dollar headphone (M50X, DT 770 Pro, COP, DT 990 Pro) 4 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 IEM Headphones Review 4 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by Wyd4
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by MattTCG
- › Sennheiser HD8 DJ On Ear Headphones by DJPhiltheThrill
- › FiiO X5 High-res Portable Music Player by Cachicamo
- › Hifiman EF2A Usb Headphone Amplifier by kman1211
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by TrollDragon
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by kman1211
- › Sennheiser HD 201 Headphones by MarcadoStalker7
- › NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster® by gopats1479
- › Schiit Asgard 2 by Hi-Fi'er
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)