Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 613  

post #9181 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeDoe View Post
 

VModa M80 True Blood edition down to $111 on AMZ! Lowest price according to camelcamelcamel.

 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0058M3RXW/ref=s9_simh_gw_p23_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=03MKF25S0EBQ9S6CY1N7&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1630083502&pf_rd_i=507846


Does not beat the Radioshack deal where it was $40 (non True Blood version).

post #9182 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by esteebin View Post
 


Does not beat the Radioshack deal where it was $40 (non True Blood version).

 

I still have no idea how that happened!?  I purchased my M-80s years ago for $179 and I still think they were worth the investment.

post #9183 of 9236

Now that the EPH-100 has gone back up to $150 on Amazon, I'm considering Creative Aurvana 3 ($70) or Denon AH-C300 ($89), both at Amazon. I listen to all types of rock, but have no idea which of these would be better. Both have good reviews at Head-Fi....but I can't find a direct comparison of the two.

post #9184 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtar View Post
 

Now that the EPH-100 has gone back up to $150 on Amazon, I'm considering Creative Aurvana 3 ($70) or Denon AH-C300 ($89), both at Amazon. I listen to all types of rock, but have no idea which of these would be better. Both have good reviews at Head-Fi....but I can't find a direct comparison of the two.

take a look at that 300 IEM review thread. find the link to that guys website as it has some extra notes on there comparing certain model.s 

post #9185 of 9236

1sale has the Logitech UE6000 (factory refurbished) for $79.99 with free shipping.

post #9186 of 9236
That's a real steal considering they can compete with the $300 VMODA M100, and don't need an amp.
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowpickr View Post

1sale has the Logitech UE6000 (factory refurbished) for $79.99 with free shipping.
'
post #9187 of 9236

Etymotic ETY Kids EK5 down to USD 29 on manufacturer's website. It was 39 yesterday.

post #9188 of 9236
AKG M 80 MkII for $30 + free shipping. Could make a nice cheap X-Mas gift: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/pro-audio/akg-m-80-mkii-semi-open-studio-headphone
post #9189 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilly87 View Post

That's a real steal considering they can compete with the $300 VMODA M100, and don't need an amp.
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowpickr View Post

1sale has the Logitech UE6000 (factory refurbished) for $79.99 with free shipping.
'

Do they really? I was under the assumption that they were still a complete tier below the M100 in SQ.
post #9190 of 9236

For those who missed the Yamaha EPH-100's for $101.55 on Amazon. It's back.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00591GIMY/

post #9191 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by sven993 View Post

For those who missed the Yamaha EPH-100's for $101.55 on Amazon. It's back.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00591GIMY/

Thanks. I think I'll bite. Rtar, here's your 2nd chance!!
post #9192 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by esteebin View Post


Thanks. I think I'll bite. Rtar, here's your 2nd chance!!


Yeah esteebin, but I'm having second thoughts after reading some of the questions and answers on Amazon......i.e. one said that are just average, and returned for refund. Maybe, I'd be better off with one or both of the other two that I mentioned previously.....analysis, paralysis...........

post #9193 of 9236

SOUL by Ludacris SL300GG High Definition Noise Canceling Headphones (Gold) are on sale at Newegg for $85.99

http://www.neweggflash.com/Product/N82E16826564002

 

Amazon price is $99.99 at the moment.

http://www.amazon.com/SOUL-Ludacris-SL300GG-Discontinued-Manufacturer/dp/B0052XQD7O/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

 

Are these any good?

post #9194 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtar View Post
 


Yeah esteebin, but I'm having second thoughts after reading some of the questions and answers on Amazon......i.e. one said that are just average, and returned for refund. Maybe, I'd be better off with one or both of the other two that I mentioned previously.....analysis, paralysis...........


I too have not pulled the trigger. After looking at funds and the upcoming cruise trip (plus the bevy of other IEMs I already have) I need to account for excursions and souvenirs. Curious about your impressions on the Aurvana 3 though.

post #9195 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by borec View Post
 

SOUL by Ludacris SL300GG High Definition Noise Canceling Headphones (Gold) are on sale at Newegg for $85.99

http://www.neweggflash.com/Product/N82E16826564002

 

Amazon price is $99.99 at the moment.

http://www.amazon.com/SOUL-Ludacris-SL300GG-Discontinued-Manufacturer/dp/B0052XQD7O/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

 

Are these any good?

 

When BestBuy had them I compared them with the SL150's and the UE6000's.  I liked the UE6000s the most (bought them for $99), then the SL150s, with the SL300s a distant third.

 

The SL150s are ~$60 on Amazon (http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Delectronics&field-keywords=sl150&sprefix=sl150%2Celectronics&rh=i%3Aelectronics%2Ck%3Asl150).

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.