Umm not at this very moment......
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Shootout: 114 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Xiaomi Mi Headphones added 04/21/2015) Last post on 6/5/16 at 2:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 6/6/16 at 1:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/30/15
I already had Sennheasier HD 25 iis which are great on-ear headphones but i wanted to try these after a good experience with the Yamaha EPH-200s. I really enjoyed the Yamaha house sound and these...
Oriveti Primacy: Making music sound like music Introduction Oriveti seems to be a rather obscure company, without any big breaks or long-running hype trains. They offer a single model that...
Background: The Audio-Technica CK10 is a dual BA IEM that was released in 2008, back then in those simpler times, CIEMs were a highly niche market, three BA drivers per ear was considered a lot,...
Focal Utopia Review Utopia - definition: An imagined state of things in which everything is perfect. My initial intention was just to write some detailed impressions, but throughout that...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 607
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9092 of 923510/15/13 at 2:13ampost #9093 of 923510/15/13 at 4:53pm
Aww thanks for the info. Btw is shipping free from jbhifi? And is the price listed inclusive of all other charges? E.g. tax.Quote:Originally Posted by Noone025
Re: deals in Aus
If you like Yamaha: https://shopping.scoopon.com.au/event/29006
Thanks for the info! But not really interested in Yamaha thoughpost #9094 of 923510/15/13 at 5:00pm
Sennheiser CX175 on sale at FYE. Got two pairs at 14.99 each. Original price was 44.99. My CX150, which I also got at FYE for 14.99 several years ago, are getting a little long in the tooth.
I can't find many reviews on the CX175, not even listed on Amazon US. But they pretty much sound exactly like the CX150/250. Right out of the box the treble was a little edgy but that's smoothed out even in the two hours I've had them playing.
Edited by Roboturner913 - 10/15/13 at 8:52pmpost #9095 of 923510/15/13 at 6:03pmOK long shot but are you from Boston? Got a pair of the CX150s a couple years back on that deal at the FYE in DTXing, total steal at that price. They are almost as good as the Monoprice 8360 and are built way better, more portable, longer lasting, nicer cable, etc.post #9096 of 923510/15/13 at 6:50pmpost #9097 of 923510/15/13 at 7:10pmQuote:
I am from New Orleans but live in Indianapolis now. I can't remember which town I got them in.
But yeah, amazing set of phones. I haven't yet found a pair that I like better and I've been trying. Haven't tried the 175s yet but I expect they'll sound like most Sennheisers do and that's just fine with me.
Edited by Roboturner913 - 10/15/13 at 7:11pmpost #9098 of 923510/15/13 at 8:17pmpost #9099 of 923510/15/13 at 11:03pm
Amazon has the Beyerdynamic DT-1350 for $186.68 (sold and shipped by Amazon).
This is the lowest price in over 6 months per camelcamelcamel.com, and they are $289 at Beyerdynamic.com.post #9100 of 923510/16/13 at 1:09ampost #9101 of 923510/16/13 at 1:20amQuote:
How about shipping? Free?
Haha not sure if can claim tax refund since its supposed to be for Australia residents right? Btw will the physical store have the same discount or its only for the online purchase?post #9102 of 923510/16/13 at 1:26amQuote:
Only some stores have the OE's but iirc it is free shipping ^^ Tax refund is actually for everyone, just go through the gates 30 min (or more depending on circumstances) with the product and recipt and find the Tax refund placepost #9103 of 923510/16/13 at 1:30amQuote:
Ooh that's good news! Thanks alotpost #9104 of 923510/16/13 at 11:51am
XBA-1s back down to $29.99...this time they're at Sonic Electronix with Free Shipping
Edited by GearMe - 10/17/13 at 2:36pmpost #9105 of 923510/16/13 at 12:17pmNewegg has the MEElectronics Air-Fi Venture AF52 Stereo Bluetooth Wireless Headphones for $60 [coupon code AFNJ2713 [Exp 10/18] with free shipping. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826735067&Tpk=MEElectronics%20HP-AF52-BK-MEE
Edited by BloodyPenguin - 10/16/13 at 12:18pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › SchiitShow 2: This Changes Everything 4 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD800S 4 seconds ago
- › Rising cost of "audiophile" equipment and importance of bias/blind... 20 seconds ago
- › The Nameless Guide To PC Gaming Audio (with binaural headphone... 56 seconds ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 1 minute ago
- › AUDIO over IP - REDNET 3 & 16 Review. AES67 Sets A New Standard... 1 minute ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 1 minute ago
- › Introducing the Dacamp L1, flagship CL1 Ceramic and CL750 from RHA 2 minutes ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 4 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX100 DAP 4 minutes ago
- › Yamaha HPH-200 Headphone (Black) by harry501501
- › RHA MA750i by meetpatel3686
- › ORIVETI PRIMACY - Whole Aluminium Body, Triple Drivers Hybrid 2... by ustinj
- › Audio-Technica ATH-CK10 Portable In-Ear Headphones by mrstrangeguy
- › Focal Utopia by x RELIC x
- › Campfire Audio Nova by Brooko
- › Flare Audio R1 Headphones by Mr Vicarious
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by greencalx
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ustinj
- › Asius Technologies ADEL™ G1 Auto Modules by Ike1985
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...