- 3,408 Posts. Joined 12/2011
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Shootout: 113 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Alpha Design Labs ADL H118 added 07/15/14) Last post on 2/17/15 at 8:51am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 11/10/14 at 12:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/1/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/14
Sennheiser Momentum 1.0 On-Ears Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/760881/sennheiser-momentum-1-0-on-ears-review-by-mark2410 Brief: Sennheiser’s style range On...
I bought the headphones on 26 / january / 2015 this first thing that made me happy was the excellent comfort of the headphones and the ability to stay on my head even if was leaning my head these...
XBA-A2 The title says "Japanese import" and I had to an add and search just to do a review. I went on a mission...
I have a lot of closed headphones. These are as good as any other closed headphone at this price, in fact, I prefer these to the DT770, K550, UE6000. The DJ1 Pro have a bigger and airier sound...
Video review of the Fiio X3 Second Generation player.
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 601post #9001 of 92359/25/13 at 9:00amNot to spam more about the M-80, but I confirmed today that RadioShack will price match after the sale as long as you're within the return window. They refunded $42 and change back to my card, and I purchased mine at the end of last month. So if you're still within the 30 day window, stop in with your receipt.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9002 of 92359/25/13 at 10:36am
I want to give you guys a quick thanks for giving me the heads up on the Radio Shack clearance stuff. No M-80s, but I did score the last S4i they had for $23.98 just now!
I did checked online before I went, and none of the stores said they had it within 50 miles, but went anyway for the hell of it. So it might be worthwhile to hit up a couple stores and/or call if you're looking for something.post #9003 of 92359/25/13 at 11:10am
Sold my JBL J55s and bought the M-80 for $40!!!!!
Im amazed at how much clearer and how much more depth and separation these have than the JBLs. I compared them side by side before I decided which ones to sell. For $40 I could not go wrong on buying them unheard. I just ran out at lunch today and found ONE pair left at the Radios Shack near where I work.
Edited by lebomb - 9/25/13 at 11:11ampost #9004 of 92359/25/13 at 11:18am
Deals can go in this thread and Radio Shack discussion can go here
Thankspost #9005 of 92359/25/13 at 1:25pmpost #9006 of 92359/25/13 at 1:39pmQuote:
This thread is basically just for posting deals like
"BEST BUY HEADPHONE X $100 OFF (Insert URL here)"
That's why. It's just supposed to be post a deal/location/etc but not discuss it really. I think any deal is cool unless the site is shady like Rakuten, but then I think it's up to the potential buyers to filter it.
Edited by Zalithian - 9/25/13 at 1:43pmpost #9007 of 92359/25/13 at 1:42pm
Posting Brick Store Deals is great.
Pages and pages of discussion on whether or not a store in your area has inventory equals chat in my opinion, which is not allowed.
I am not a mod, I am just trying to keep this thread on topic and easier to find deals.post #9008 of 92359/26/13 at 10:17ampost #9009 of 92359/26/13 at 11:25ampost #9010 of 92359/26/13 at 3:07pmpost #9011 of 92359/27/13 at 3:45ampost #9012 of 92359/27/13 at 6:11amQuote:I sent two price match requests to zzz sound and another online dealer, one of them says they cannot do price match this time. The reason is not clear. I assume this price is the bottom line of w4r and if u need one, yes, better hurry then.
Unfortunately, I have almost ten pairs of IEMs and will not sell any of them. Since black friday is coming, i will have to save money for other grears like T1, HD650. I will buy a HDVD800 if there is any price lower then $1400. So basically, I have no much money spend on other places. So hard to convince myself to grab one, though it is really attractive. So sad!post #9013 of 92359/27/13 at 9:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by AxelCloris
Not to spam more about the M-80, but I confirmed today that RadioShack will price match after the sale as long as you're within the return window. They refunded $42 and change back to my card, and I purchased mine at the end of last month. So if you're still within the 30 day window, stop in with your receipt.
Thanks for the head's up, I just went and got my $40+tax refund on my M-80 phones I bought 9/10/13.post #9014 of 92359/28/13 at 7:50ampost #9015 of 92359/28/13 at 4:49pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Hifiman HE-1000 coming 7 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 7 seconds ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015 Impressions Thread 9 seconds ago
- › 24bit vs 16bit, the myth exploded! 10 seconds ago
- › REVIEW: Firestone Audio Tobby DAC 21 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 42 seconds ago
- › JH Audio Layla Impressions Thread 42 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 or M2 Wired 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by trane1992
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Ultrasone DJ1 PRO by T.R.A.N.C.E.
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Stereocilia
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by Tiby
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by lin0003
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Brooko
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2