- 4,319 Posts. Joined 12/2011
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Shootout: 114 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Xiaomi Mi Headphones added 04/21/2015) Last post on Today at 7:10 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 5/14/15 at 2:28pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 7/14/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 6/26/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/14/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 6/26/15
This is my second round with these "holy grail" of headphones. First time around I was just laughing at it's meager power capability. The sound was good, but not mind blowing. Zero sub bass...
First of all, I’d like to thank iBasso for sending me a review sample of the D14. iBasso have really established themselves as a big name in portable audio devices and after reviewing both their...
Introduction: The whole reason I purchased these was because of jekostas review of the Bette 8MM 1+1 Hybrid: The 10MM version is going to mirror a lot of the 8MM, though I do not have the...
Forgive me in advance for this review won't be focused too much on the sound. From the little while that I was able to listen to these headphones, they sounded amazing. They had a neutral tone...
First of all I would like to thank Hifinage (http://www.hifinage.com/) for arranging a review tour and sending this to me. They are really stepping up their game and slowly increasing the product...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 601post #9001 of 92359/25/13 at 9:00amNot to spam more about the M-80, but I confirmed today that RadioShack will price match after the sale as long as you're within the return window. They refunded $42 and change back to my card, and I purchased mine at the end of last month. So if you're still within the 30 day window, stop in with your receipt.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9002 of 92359/25/13 at 10:36am
I want to give you guys a quick thanks for giving me the heads up on the Radio Shack clearance stuff. No M-80s, but I did score the last S4i they had for $23.98 just now!
I did checked online before I went, and none of the stores said they had it within 50 miles, but went anyway for the hell of it. So it might be worthwhile to hit up a couple stores and/or call if you're looking for something.post #9003 of 92359/25/13 at 11:10am
Sold my JBL J55s and bought the M-80 for $40!!!!!
Im amazed at how much clearer and how much more depth and separation these have than the JBLs. I compared them side by side before I decided which ones to sell. For $40 I could not go wrong on buying them unheard. I just ran out at lunch today and found ONE pair left at the Radios Shack near where I work.
Edited by lebomb - 9/25/13 at 11:11ampost #9004 of 92359/25/13 at 11:18am
Deals can go in this thread and Radio Shack discussion can go here
Thankspost #9005 of 92359/25/13 at 1:25pmpost #9006 of 92359/25/13 at 1:39pmQuote:
This thread is basically just for posting deals like
"BEST BUY HEADPHONE X $100 OFF (Insert URL here)"
That's why. It's just supposed to be post a deal/location/etc but not discuss it really. I think any deal is cool unless the site is shady like Rakuten, but then I think it's up to the potential buyers to filter it.
Edited by Zalithian - 9/25/13 at 1:43pmpost #9007 of 92359/25/13 at 1:42pm
Posting Brick Store Deals is great.
Pages and pages of discussion on whether or not a store in your area has inventory equals chat in my opinion, which is not allowed.
I am not a mod, I am just trying to keep this thread on topic and easier to find deals.post #9008 of 92359/26/13 at 10:17ampost #9009 of 92359/26/13 at 11:25ampost #9010 of 92359/26/13 at 3:07pmpost #9011 of 92359/27/13 at 3:45ampost #9012 of 92359/27/13 at 6:11amQuote:I sent two price match requests to zzz sound and another online dealer, one of them says they cannot do price match this time. The reason is not clear. I assume this price is the bottom line of w4r and if u need one, yes, better hurry then.
Unfortunately, I have almost ten pairs of IEMs and will not sell any of them. Since black friday is coming, i will have to save money for other grears like T1, HD650. I will buy a HDVD800 if there is any price lower then $1400. So basically, I have no much money spend on other places. So hard to convince myself to grab one, though it is really attractive. So sad!post #9013 of 92359/27/13 at 9:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by AxelCloris
Not to spam more about the M-80, but I confirmed today that RadioShack will price match after the sale as long as you're within the return window. They refunded $42 and change back to my card, and I purchased mine at the end of last month. So if you're still within the 30 day window, stop in with your receipt.
Thanks for the head's up, I just went and got my $40+tax refund on my M-80 phones I bought 9/10/13.post #9014 of 92359/28/13 at 7:50ampost #9015 of 92359/28/13 at 4:49pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 46 seconds ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 1 minute ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 1 minute ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972. 3 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › 2015 Acoustic Research M2 Audiophile-Grade Hi-Res Portable Player -... 5 minutes ago
- › Do I Need an Amp? 5 minutes ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 7 minutes ago
- › Eddie Current Balancing Act + KR PX-4 + High-End Drivers + More ... 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by lin0003
- › Bette 10MM 1+1 Hybrid Wood Black by BloodyPenguin
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by sk2290
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by wrathzombie
- › RHA T20 by Wyd4
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Stillhart
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3