- 5,303 Posts. Joined 12/2011
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Shootout: 114 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Xiaomi Mi Headphones added 04/21/2015) Last post on 6/5/16 at 2:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 6/6/16 at 1:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/30/15
So, I did a lot of reading when it came to this purchase, however, no amount of reviewing can objectively explain what you are actually going to hear when you plug them in - so I said 'screw it!'...
MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 – initial impressions Many thanks to @Tony-Hifi from HiFiHeadphones.co.uk for adding me to the UK tour for these earphones – the impressions below are based on the time I...
I am very glad that ONKYO released their new line of headphones into the North American market this June. I had been very curious about trying the ONKYO sound, but knowing new models were soon...
I love this little thing I really do. I bought it for myself as a present for a professional milestone. I can't tell you that it is worth almost 200 bucks, that's your call, but I don't regret the...
This review was copy pasted from the Sound Blaster X7 thread with minor edits to make it appeal to broader audience. Intro First of all, I would really like to thank Andrew Sparks, the man...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 601post #9001 of 92359/25/13 at 9:00amNot to spam more about the M-80, but I confirmed today that RadioShack will price match after the sale as long as you're within the return window. They refunded $42 and change back to my card, and I purchased mine at the end of last month. So if you're still within the 30 day window, stop in with your receipt.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9002 of 92359/25/13 at 10:36am
I want to give you guys a quick thanks for giving me the heads up on the Radio Shack clearance stuff. No M-80s, but I did score the last S4i they had for $23.98 just now!
I did checked online before I went, and none of the stores said they had it within 50 miles, but went anyway for the hell of it. So it might be worthwhile to hit up a couple stores and/or call if you're looking for something.post #9003 of 92359/25/13 at 11:10am
Sold my JBL J55s and bought the M-80 for $40!!!!!
Im amazed at how much clearer and how much more depth and separation these have than the JBLs. I compared them side by side before I decided which ones to sell. For $40 I could not go wrong on buying them unheard. I just ran out at lunch today and found ONE pair left at the Radios Shack near where I work.
Edited by lebomb - 9/25/13 at 11:11ampost #9004 of 92359/25/13 at 11:18am
Deals can go in this thread and Radio Shack discussion can go here
Thankspost #9005 of 92359/25/13 at 1:25pmpost #9006 of 92359/25/13 at 1:39pmQuote:
This thread is basically just for posting deals like
"BEST BUY HEADPHONE X $100 OFF (Insert URL here)"
That's why. It's just supposed to be post a deal/location/etc but not discuss it really. I think any deal is cool unless the site is shady like Rakuten, but then I think it's up to the potential buyers to filter it.
Edited by Zalithian - 9/25/13 at 1:43pmpost #9007 of 92359/25/13 at 1:42pm
Posting Brick Store Deals is great.
Pages and pages of discussion on whether or not a store in your area has inventory equals chat in my opinion, which is not allowed.
I am not a mod, I am just trying to keep this thread on topic and easier to find deals.post #9008 of 92359/26/13 at 10:17ampost #9009 of 92359/26/13 at 11:25ampost #9010 of 92359/26/13 at 3:07pmpost #9011 of 92359/27/13 at 3:45ampost #9012 of 92359/27/13 at 6:11amQuote:I sent two price match requests to zzz sound and another online dealer, one of them says they cannot do price match this time. The reason is not clear. I assume this price is the bottom line of w4r and if u need one, yes, better hurry then.
Unfortunately, I have almost ten pairs of IEMs and will not sell any of them. Since black friday is coming, i will have to save money for other grears like T1, HD650. I will buy a HDVD800 if there is any price lower then $1400. So basically, I have no much money spend on other places. So hard to convince myself to grab one, though it is really attractive. So sad!post #9013 of 92359/27/13 at 9:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by AxelCloris
Not to spam more about the M-80, but I confirmed today that RadioShack will price match after the sale as long as you're within the return window. They refunded $42 and change back to my card, and I purchased mine at the end of last month. So if you're still within the 30 day window, stop in with your receipt.
Thanks for the head's up, I just went and got my $40+tax refund on my M-80 phones I bought 9/10/13.post #9014 of 92359/28/13 at 7:50ampost #9015 of 92359/28/13 at 4:49pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 13 seconds ago
- › 64 Audio /1964Ears U12 1 minute ago
- › Need new iems 1 minute ago
- › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 2 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 3 minutes ago
- › [New] Philips Fidelio X1 3 minutes ago
- › New DAC/Amp for HE400is 4 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 17th, 2016) 4 minutes ago
- › Cayin N5 DAP - Product Info (Post #2), Resources (Post #3) and... 4 minutes ago
- › Bluedio U (UFO) PPS 8 Drivers Over-ear Bluetooth Wireless Headphone... by Rob80b
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by desperategraves
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by Jackpot77
- › ONKYO sealed wireless headphone Bluetooth-enabled / NFC support /... by Sonic Defender
- › AudioQuest DragonFly Red USB DAC, Preamp, Headphone Amp by selfdude
- › Sparkos Labs SS3601 Discrete Op-Amps by Yethal
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by selfdude
- › Cascadia Audio Talos by keanex
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by fjhuerta
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...