There were three M-80's in stock at the Radioshack here in Lexington Kentucky when I went this morning. Two left now.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Shootout: 113 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Alpha Design Labs ADL H118 added 07/15/14) Last post on 7/18/14 at 12:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 6/24/14 at 11:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/11/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The Korean company really needs no introduction at this point. They have proven themselves as a capable IEM maker with a series of top of the line hybrid as well as some good sound yet budget...
These iems are better than some entry levels (Shure 215/ hifiman RE0/ RE 400/ Sennheiser CX300) with a wider soundstage due to the 13mm dynamic driver , however need serious burn in for at least 50...
First, I’d like to thank the folks at Narmoo for providing a sample of their R1M earphones for review. In recent years, the IEM market has sort of exploded, seeing a number of established...
I work with Trance music most ... Before The New released update 3.0 for the thing i wasn't really satisfied with its quality of sound in trance ...but the update Changed everything ,EVERYthing...
This amp has really sound quality , neutral side and wide soundstage . It could have a little more bass with bass boost switch but no complains here since i do prefer a neutral sound to get the...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 600post #8986 of 92369/24/13 at 1:49pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8987 of 92369/24/13 at 2:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by bubsdaddy
My local Radio Shack in the Crossraods Mall in Portage, MI showed them in stock online but when I git there the clerk said someone cleaned them out last night as they were clearanced for $40. I already have a pair but I can't resist a great bargain. Congrats to the guy who got them if they are member here.
I went to call them today, they told me they had 2 in stock, went there an hour ago they said "oh sorry it was just an empty box in the back" $h!tty :(post #8988 of 92369/24/13 at 2:25pmpost #8989 of 92369/24/13 at 2:37pmpost #8990 of 92369/24/13 at 2:59pmpost #8991 of 92369/24/13 at 3:21pmpost #8992 of 92369/24/13 at 3:34pmpost #8993 of 92369/24/13 at 4:27pmpost #8994 of 92369/24/13 at 4:39pmpost #8995 of 92369/24/13 at 4:50pmQuote:Quote:
Online search this morning showed 3 locations in the Mountain View and Sunnyvale area having it in stock. There might be some discrepancy between online and physical stock and that was hours ago. I think they're getting rid off their remaining stock. Is there anything new coming up?post #8996 of 92369/24/13 at 7:10pmI found out you definitely can't trust the online availability information. Best to call ahead and have them check the actual stock. Most stores have gotten cleaned out in a hurry, but there's still some stock scattered around. After a good bit of driving, I scooped up an M-80 and and S4i ($23). Glad to have a little holiday gift shopping done early.post #8997 of 92369/25/13 at 5:34amQuote:
I read Radio Shack is just reducing the number of items they stock in a cost cutting move. The more money the company has tied up in product it can't sell, the worse off they are.post #8998 of 92369/25/13 at 5:38ampost #8999 of 92369/25/13 at 6:34amQuote:
Thank you meat.
Like new ATH M50s on Amazon starting at $115 plus shipping.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/ol/B000ULAP4U?c=u&qid=1380115948&sr=8-1post #9000 of 92369/25/13 at 7:23am
Deal related :
For those like myself, who want to get both M-80 and S4. $10 off (site says 10%, but print says $10 off)
Sign up for the e-mail.. coupon came into me in less than 5 minutes to both all three of my e-mails.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › iBasso DX50 Wallpaper (320x240) Gallery 1 minute ago
- › Koss HV/A1 headphones 1 minute ago
- › AUDEZE LCD XC 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › NAD Viso HP50 : Another superb headphone from Paul Barton? 3 minutes ago
- › Post pics of your builds.... 4 minutes ago
- › Samsung Focus SGH-I917 Windows 7 Phone, ATT (3G) 4 minutes ago
- › Aune T1 Black with (2) 6DJ8 Holland Amperex Orange Globes. Includes... 5 minutes ago
- › Philips A5-PRO "Armin Van Buuren Collaboration" (Owners and... 6 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 6 minutes ago
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by ash47
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by shak85
- › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp by shak85
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by cel4145
- › TDK BA200 by Ch1Kn
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Xyrium
- › Fischer Audio Silver Bullets by AlfredKeppler
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)