There were three M-80's in stock at the Radioshack here in Lexington Kentucky when I went this morning. Two left now.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Shootout: 113 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Alpha Design Labs ADL H118 added 07/15/14) Last post on Yesterday at 10:52 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 6/24/14 at 11:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 7/11/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 7/3/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
I've owned the Sennheiser Momentum for about a year now. Though it is aesthetically pleasing, and very sturdy overall, I can honestly say that it isn't worth the $300. I enjoyed the mids, which...
Not quite a review but thought I'd quote my recent observations. Quote: Originally Posted by Rob80b Well the K712s showed up, just doing some preliminary comparison with my K701s with the...
First, a big thanks to Todd The Vinyl Junkie for making the 'e' series loaner program possible. To the next guy in line: sorry I kept them for so long. The very first pair of 'high-end'...
A big thanks to TekFusion for sending the TwinWoofer in for review and Ibrahim for taking the photo shots! TekFusion is a brand new fresh company based in India. Targeted for consumer...
I enjoy these headphones very much. A beautiful sound, clear and natural with a tight bass. I am a bit surprised such small cans can sounds so good. The wood finish might not suit everyone, but...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 600post #8986 of 92369/24/13 at 1:49pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8987 of 92369/24/13 at 2:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by bubsdaddy
My local Radio Shack in the Crossraods Mall in Portage, MI showed them in stock online but when I git there the clerk said someone cleaned them out last night as they were clearanced for $40. I already have a pair but I can't resist a great bargain. Congrats to the guy who got them if they are member here.
I went to call them today, they told me they had 2 in stock, went there an hour ago they said "oh sorry it was just an empty box in the back" $h!tty :(post #8988 of 92369/24/13 at 2:25pmpost #8989 of 92369/24/13 at 2:37pmpost #8990 of 92369/24/13 at 2:59pmpost #8991 of 92369/24/13 at 3:21pmpost #8992 of 92369/24/13 at 3:34pmpost #8993 of 92369/24/13 at 4:27pmpost #8994 of 92369/24/13 at 4:39pmpost #8995 of 92369/24/13 at 4:50pmQuote:Quote:
Online search this morning showed 3 locations in the Mountain View and Sunnyvale area having it in stock. There might be some discrepancy between online and physical stock and that was hours ago. I think they're getting rid off their remaining stock. Is there anything new coming up?post #8996 of 92369/24/13 at 7:10pmI found out you definitely can't trust the online availability information. Best to call ahead and have them check the actual stock. Most stores have gotten cleaned out in a hurry, but there's still some stock scattered around. After a good bit of driving, I scooped up an M-80 and and S4i ($23). Glad to have a little holiday gift shopping done early.post #8997 of 92369/25/13 at 5:34amQuote:
I read Radio Shack is just reducing the number of items they stock in a cost cutting move. The more money the company has tied up in product it can't sell, the worse off they are.post #8998 of 92369/25/13 at 5:38ampost #8999 of 92369/25/13 at 6:34amQuote:
Thank you meat.
Like new ATH M50s on Amazon starting at $115 plus shipping.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/ol/B000ULAP4U?c=u&qid=1380115948&sr=8-1post #9000 of 92369/25/13 at 7:23am
Deal related :
For those like myself, who want to get both M-80 and S4. $10 off (site says 10%, but print says $10 off)
Sign up for the e-mail.. coupon came into me in less than 5 minutes to both all three of my e-mails.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 30 seconds ago
- › Need headphones with powerful bass, max 100 USD 2 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2014 (Sept 20, 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 3 minutes ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 6 minutes ago
- › [FS] Beyerdynamic DT880 600 ohm, practically new, <5 hrs of use 6 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 7 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 :D 10 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 10 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › AKG K712 Pro by Rob80b
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by TheAfterEffect
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)