There were three M-80's in stock at the Radioshack here in Lexington Kentucky when I went this morning. Two left now.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Shootout: 113 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Alpha Design Labs ADL H118 added 07/15/14) Last post on 7/18/14 at 12:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 6/24/14 at 11:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 7/11/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 7/3/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
Brainwavs are at it again with their new 10mm dynamic driver based IEM named "S5". I must say I was intrigued to try the new sample and where they'd come from Brainwavs B2 I owned many months...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
I was looking for a cheap and cheerful, fun sounding closed can for listening at my computer at work and some limited portable use. I typically listen to EDM in this setting and had been using the...
I built my first ever PC with this sound card, I had already brought a Asus board that has SupremeFX and well the ZxR dethroned the Asus immediately. I have not heard any of the Asus Xonar PCIe...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 600post #8986 of 92369/24/13 at 1:49pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8987 of 92369/24/13 at 2:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by bubsdaddy
My local Radio Shack in the Crossraods Mall in Portage, MI showed them in stock online but when I git there the clerk said someone cleaned them out last night as they were clearanced for $40. I already have a pair but I can't resist a great bargain. Congrats to the guy who got them if they are member here.
I went to call them today, they told me they had 2 in stock, went there an hour ago they said "oh sorry it was just an empty box in the back" $h!tty :(post #8988 of 92369/24/13 at 2:25pmpost #8989 of 92369/24/13 at 2:37pmpost #8990 of 92369/24/13 at 2:59pmpost #8991 of 92369/24/13 at 3:21pmpost #8992 of 92369/24/13 at 3:34pmpost #8993 of 92369/24/13 at 4:27pmpost #8994 of 92369/24/13 at 4:39pmpost #8995 of 92369/24/13 at 4:50pmQuote:Quote:
Online search this morning showed 3 locations in the Mountain View and Sunnyvale area having it in stock. There might be some discrepancy between online and physical stock and that was hours ago. I think they're getting rid off their remaining stock. Is there anything new coming up?post #8996 of 92369/24/13 at 7:10pmI found out you definitely can't trust the online availability information. Best to call ahead and have them check the actual stock. Most stores have gotten cleaned out in a hurry, but there's still some stock scattered around. After a good bit of driving, I scooped up an M-80 and and S4i ($23). Glad to have a little holiday gift shopping done early.post #8997 of 92369/25/13 at 5:34amQuote:
I read Radio Shack is just reducing the number of items they stock in a cost cutting move. The more money the company has tied up in product it can't sell, the worse off they are.post #8998 of 92369/25/13 at 5:38ampost #8999 of 92369/25/13 at 6:34amQuote:
Thank you meat.
Like new ATH M50s on Amazon starting at $115 plus shipping.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/ol/B000ULAP4U?c=u&qid=1380115948&sr=8-1post #9000 of 92369/25/13 at 7:23am
Deal related :
For those like myself, who want to get both M-80 and S4. $10 off (site says 10%, but print says $10 off)
Sign up for the e-mail.. coupon came into me in less than 5 minutes to both all three of my e-mails.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › How can I use a headphone amp when my system is across the room... 54 seconds ago
- › Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE5) 56 seconds ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 1 minute ago
- › Sibling Rivalry; The Woo WA2 vs The Woo WA6SE (review posted:... 1 minute ago
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 1 minute ago
- › T-PEOS Altone200 - 3 - Way - Hybrid introduction / impressions -... 1 minute ago
- › Woo Audio WA6 + WA6SE: Tubes, Comments, Pictures, and Advice 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Best headphones for Trance, dubstep, house, electronic, rap, hip... 2 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset (CA-9011115-NA) by DallasDanielle
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)