There were three M-80's in stock at the Radioshack here in Lexington Kentucky when I went this morning. Two left now.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Shootout: 113 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Alpha Design Labs ADL H118 added 07/15/14) Last post on Yesterday at 3:59 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 11/10/14 at 12:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/1/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/14
I tried the v-moda m100 a few months ago when I purchased it and deciding between them and the hd 650. In the end I kept the 650, these headphones are without a doubt pretty overpriced for the...
Me: I am a 21 year old Engineering student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and...
It seems petty to complain about a $100 hi-res/high capacity player, but I'll give it whirl. It might help to understand that I've been using iPods and iTunes since Apple came out with the...
I have to talk about my expectation on this Headphone first. I am not a senior audiophile. 3 years ago, my first pair of AKG K601 lead me into this wonderful world of audiophile. This pair...
IEMs I own and have used extensively before: Vsonic GR07 (single dynamic), Vsonic VC1000 (dual BA), Etymotic HF5 (single BA) (all around or slightly above $100). Fit and Comfort The...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 600post #8986 of 92369/24/13 at 1:49pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8987 of 92369/24/13 at 2:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by bubsdaddy
My local Radio Shack in the Crossraods Mall in Portage, MI showed them in stock online but when I git there the clerk said someone cleaned them out last night as they were clearanced for $40. I already have a pair but I can't resist a great bargain. Congrats to the guy who got them if they are member here.
I went to call them today, they told me they had 2 in stock, went there an hour ago they said "oh sorry it was just an empty box in the back" $h!tty :(post #8988 of 92369/24/13 at 2:25pmpost #8989 of 92369/24/13 at 2:37pmpost #8990 of 92369/24/13 at 2:59pmpost #8991 of 92369/24/13 at 3:21pmpost #8992 of 92369/24/13 at 3:34pmpost #8993 of 92369/24/13 at 4:27pmpost #8994 of 92369/24/13 at 4:39pmpost #8995 of 92369/24/13 at 4:50pmQuote:Quote:
Online search this morning showed 3 locations in the Mountain View and Sunnyvale area having it in stock. There might be some discrepancy between online and physical stock and that was hours ago. I think they're getting rid off their remaining stock. Is there anything new coming up?post #8996 of 92369/24/13 at 7:10pmI found out you definitely can't trust the online availability information. Best to call ahead and have them check the actual stock. Most stores have gotten cleaned out in a hurry, but there's still some stock scattered around. After a good bit of driving, I scooped up an M-80 and and S4i ($23). Glad to have a little holiday gift shopping done early.post #8997 of 92369/25/13 at 5:34amQuote:
I read Radio Shack is just reducing the number of items they stock in a cost cutting move. The more money the company has tied up in product it can't sell, the worse off they are.post #8998 of 92369/25/13 at 5:38ampost #8999 of 92369/25/13 at 6:34amQuote:
Thank you meat.
Like new ATH M50s on Amazon starting at $115 plus shipping.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/ol/B000ULAP4U?c=u&qid=1380115948&sr=8-1post #9000 of 92369/25/13 at 7:23am
Deal related :
For those like myself, who want to get both M-80 and S4. $10 off (site says 10%, but print says $10 off)
Sign up for the e-mail.. coupon came into me in less than 5 minutes to both all three of my e-mails.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › DITA - The Answer (Truth Edition). 1 second ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 6 seconds ago
- › The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. 49 seconds ago
- › Custom AKG V-Moda Boom Pro Adapter (Testers Wanted) 54 seconds ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 4 minutes ago
- › EarWerkz Legend R. 8 Driver, 7-Way, 6-Crossover Flagship |... 4 minutes ago
- › Matrix M-stage with Class A Bias Mod 5 minutes ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 6 minutes ago
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › Audinst HUD-mx2 by YoYo JoKeR
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by koloseij
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Nap-Chiang
- › Noble 4 by Airlight
- › ROCK JAW KOMMAND BA + Dynamic hybrid by Brooko
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by Apex Eight
- › Westone UM Pro30 High Performance Triple Driver Universal Fit... by Sort
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS99 | SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan... by Mottom
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by Kenny Ingram
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)