There were three M-80's in stock at the Radioshack here in Lexington Kentucky when I went this morning. Two left now.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Shootout: 113 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Alpha Design Labs ADL H118 added 07/15/14) Last post on 8/21/14 at 9:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 6/24/14 at 11:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 7/3/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 600post #8986 of 92369/24/13 at 1:49pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8987 of 92369/24/13 at 2:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by bubsdaddy
My local Radio Shack in the Crossraods Mall in Portage, MI showed them in stock online but when I git there the clerk said someone cleaned them out last night as they were clearanced for $40. I already have a pair but I can't resist a great bargain. Congrats to the guy who got them if they are member here.
I went to call them today, they told me they had 2 in stock, went there an hour ago they said "oh sorry it was just an empty box in the back" $h!tty :(post #8988 of 92369/24/13 at 2:25pmpost #8989 of 92369/24/13 at 2:37pmpost #8990 of 92369/24/13 at 2:59pmpost #8991 of 92369/24/13 at 3:21pmpost #8992 of 92369/24/13 at 3:34pmpost #8993 of 92369/24/13 at 4:27pmpost #8994 of 92369/24/13 at 4:39pmpost #8995 of 92369/24/13 at 4:50pmQuote:Quote:
Online search this morning showed 3 locations in the Mountain View and Sunnyvale area having it in stock. There might be some discrepancy between online and physical stock and that was hours ago. I think they're getting rid off their remaining stock. Is there anything new coming up?post #8996 of 92369/24/13 at 7:10pmI found out you definitely can't trust the online availability information. Best to call ahead and have them check the actual stock. Most stores have gotten cleaned out in a hurry, but there's still some stock scattered around. After a good bit of driving, I scooped up an M-80 and and S4i ($23). Glad to have a little holiday gift shopping done early.post #8997 of 92369/25/13 at 5:34amQuote:
I read Radio Shack is just reducing the number of items they stock in a cost cutting move. The more money the company has tied up in product it can't sell, the worse off they are.post #8998 of 92369/25/13 at 5:38ampost #8999 of 92369/25/13 at 6:34amQuote:
Thank you meat.
Like new ATH M50s on Amazon starting at $115 plus shipping.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/ol/B000ULAP4U?c=u&qid=1380115948&sr=8-1post #9000 of 92369/25/13 at 7:23am
Deal related :
For those like myself, who want to get both M-80 and S4. $10 off (site says 10%, but print says $10 off)
Sign up for the e-mail.. coupon came into me in less than 5 minutes to both all three of my e-mails.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 3 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 3 minutes ago
- › Burson Soloist headphone amplifier (Australia) 4 minutes ago
- › WTB: UE-900 Blue Microphone Cable 5 minutes ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 6 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 7 minutes ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 8 minutes ago
- › Obscure Chinese DAPs 11 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH1840 12 minutes ago
- › DT 770's 250 ohm, am I missing out? (Fiio E07K + 250ohm or 80ohm) 13 minutes ago
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)