- 588 Posts. Joined 1/2007
- Location: San Marcos CA.
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Shootout: 113 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Alpha Design Labs ADL H118 added 07/15/14) Last post on 8/21/14 at 9:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 6/24/14 at 11:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 7/11/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 7/3/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
The HD600 is a pair of excellent sounding cans. They have a balanced, natural sound and the soundstage is remarkably large. I can hear all sorts of sounds while listening to these cans and I can...
Before I begin, I’d like to thank shotgunshane for the opportunity to review these new headphones. My first experience with Brainwavz was when I picked up their M4 a couple of years ago. I was...
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 599post #8971 of 92369/23/13 at 8:56pm^cool. It's semi open right? Can you please tell me how loud is sound leakage.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8972 of 92369/23/13 at 9:06pmpost #8973 of 92369/24/13 at 8:13am
My local Radio Shack in the Crossraods Mall in Portage, MI showed them in stock online but when I git there the clerk said someone cleaned them out last night as they were clearanced for $40. I already have a pair but I can't resist a great bargain. Congrats to the guy who got them if they are member here.post #8974 of 92369/24/13 at 10:47amJust like everyone else, Thanks again to whoever posted up the radioshack M80 deal. Looked it up this morning and there was one in stock so I went to get it. Pretty surprised it was in stock and only for $40.
Edited by emusic13 - 9/24/13 at 10:49ampost #8975 of 92369/24/13 at 11:26am
Same. Appreciate the post. Although, you fellow Southern Californians are too fast. All of LA county, Orange County, and San Diego got cleared out in a hurry. Well done. For others looking. You might be able to purchase from an out of state one and have them ship it to your store. I think the Fedex cost is about $7. Some places in Arizona still have some in stock that would be a close ship to Californians.post #8976 of 92369/24/13 at 11:34ampost #8977 of 92369/24/13 at 11:43amQuote:Originally Posted by Kamakahah
Same. Appreciate the post. Although, you fellow Southern Californians are too fast. All of LA county, Orange County, and San Diego got cleared out in a hurry. Well done. For others looking. You might be able to purchase from an out of state one and have them ship it to your store. I think the Fedex cost is about $7. Some places in Arizona still have some in stock that would be a close ship to Californians.
I'm in Arizona and I had to have some shipped in from California. So I'm not sure what zip code you searched but I don't think there are any left in this state.post #8978 of 92369/24/13 at 11:55amQuote:
You can get these shipped to a store near you? Did you just call a store, pay them, and then get them shipped to a local store?post #8979 of 92369/24/13 at 12:19pm
I just went to one of the stores in AZ that the web site says has them, but they have none in stock. The sales guy says he's been trying to get them to fix that, probably because he's tired of telling people they don't actually have any!post #8980 of 92369/24/13 at 12:34pmpost #8981 of 92369/24/13 at 12:51pmpost #8982 of 92369/24/13 at 1:04pmpost #8983 of 92369/24/13 at 1:13pmpost #8984 of 92369/24/13 at 1:30pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Multi-IEM Review - 320 IEMs compared (Xiaomi Piston 2 added... 7 seconds ago
- › sennheiser hd25 13-II made in ireland fake? 26 seconds ago
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › iPhone 5C and 5S: audio output 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Best IEM for Trance -2014 edition -Now keeping track in the OP! 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Destiny 2 minutes ago
- › Philips SHE3580 IEM review--how can something sound so good for $10??? 2 minutes ago
- › T-Amp or Stereo Receiver for PC Setup? 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by freedom04
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ZapX629
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)