- 586 Posts. Joined 1/2007
- Location: San Marcos CA.
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Shootout: 111 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Creative Aurvana Live! 2 added 02/25/14) Last post on 4/19/14 at 8:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 4/21/14 at 7:23am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/7/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
(Note - XL ear pads are installed. The sound will be judged based on that.) Introduction: I purchased these headphones mainly out of curiosity. I was reading reviews and watching youtubers...
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
The LH Labs Geek Out had a lot to live up to. A good 7+ months ago, the Geek Out started as a concept. This concept was to bring a high quality audio experience into a small and affordable device....
If you like electric music or hip hop rap,this is it,but if you want a more balanced sound you better go for the sennheiser momentum or ue6000.
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 599post #8971 of 92369/23/13 at 8:56pm^cool. It's semi open right? Can you please tell me how loud is sound leakage.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8972 of 92369/23/13 at 9:06pmpost #8973 of 92369/24/13 at 8:13am
My local Radio Shack in the Crossraods Mall in Portage, MI showed them in stock online but when I git there the clerk said someone cleaned them out last night as they were clearanced for $40. I already have a pair but I can't resist a great bargain. Congrats to the guy who got them if they are member here.post #8974 of 92369/24/13 at 10:47amJust like everyone else, Thanks again to whoever posted up the radioshack M80 deal. Looked it up this morning and there was one in stock so I went to get it. Pretty surprised it was in stock and only for $40.
Edited by emusic13 - 9/24/13 at 10:49ampost #8975 of 92369/24/13 at 11:26am
Same. Appreciate the post. Although, you fellow Southern Californians are too fast. All of LA county, Orange County, and San Diego got cleared out in a hurry. Well done. For others looking. You might be able to purchase from an out of state one and have them ship it to your store. I think the Fedex cost is about $7. Some places in Arizona still have some in stock that would be a close ship to Californians.post #8976 of 92369/24/13 at 11:34ampost #8977 of 92369/24/13 at 11:43amQuote:Originally Posted by Kamakahah
Same. Appreciate the post. Although, you fellow Southern Californians are too fast. All of LA county, Orange County, and San Diego got cleared out in a hurry. Well done. For others looking. You might be able to purchase from an out of state one and have them ship it to your store. I think the Fedex cost is about $7. Some places in Arizona still have some in stock that would be a close ship to Californians.
I'm in Arizona and I had to have some shipped in from California. So I'm not sure what zip code you searched but I don't think there are any left in this state.post #8978 of 92369/24/13 at 11:55amQuote:
You can get these shipped to a store near you? Did you just call a store, pay them, and then get them shipped to a local store?post #8979 of 92369/24/13 at 12:19pm
I just went to one of the stores in AZ that the web site says has them, but they have none in stock. The sales guy says he's been trying to get them to fix that, probably because he's tired of telling people they don't actually have any!post #8980 of 92369/24/13 at 12:34pmpost #8981 of 92369/24/13 at 12:51pmpost #8982 of 92369/24/13 at 1:04pmpost #8983 of 92369/24/13 at 1:13pmpost #8984 of 92369/24/13 at 1:30pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 26 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 39 seconds ago
- › 3.5 to RCA question 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › High End Bluetooth Headphones 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › HM-901 3 minutes ago
- › Official 2014 SF Head-Fi Meet, July 19, 2014, DoubleTree San... 4 minutes ago
- › Welcome & Introduction for DC/VA/MD Head-Fiers 4 minutes ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . please post your reviews and impressions.... 5 minutes ago
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by White Lotus
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by 2001Audiophile
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude