My local RS don't have them in stock
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Shootout: 114 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Xiaomi Mi Headphones added 04/21/2015) Last post on 5/29/15 at 12:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 5/14/15 at 2:28pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/1/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 4/13/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/14
$250 (got mine 10% off from a promo code on theheadphonelist.com but it was only valid for 2014) - 2 Balanced armature Drivers - 1 Bass Driver - 1 High Frequency Driver - 1 sound bore -...
Intro There are very few headphones which have survived three decades and still remain as the main workhorse for many sound professionals around the world. The Sony MDR-7506 started out as...
This is not a review, just my simple impression of Grado SR80e. I purchased SR80e and listened to them... what a hell is going on...lol..at this price point...sounds great...I am now a fan boy of...
Aune B1 portable headphone amplifier Review [[SPOILER]] Intro: Focusing on achieving high quality sound at a competitive price point while utilizing premium materials and uniquely eye-catching...
Ok i'll just jump straight to the point, should you buy this? Absolutely Not . Here's why; - It's a screen-less shuffle style player, obviously not intended to compete with the screened DAP...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 599post #8971 of 92359/23/13 at 9:06pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8972 of 92359/24/13 at 8:13am
My local Radio Shack in the Crossraods Mall in Portage, MI showed them in stock online but when I git there the clerk said someone cleaned them out last night as they were clearanced for $40. I already have a pair but I can't resist a great bargain. Congrats to the guy who got them if they are member here.post #8973 of 92359/24/13 at 10:47amJust like everyone else, Thanks again to whoever posted up the radioshack M80 deal. Looked it up this morning and there was one in stock so I went to get it. Pretty surprised it was in stock and only for $40.
Edited by emusic13 - 9/24/13 at 10:49ampost #8974 of 92359/24/13 at 11:26am
Same. Appreciate the post. Although, you fellow Southern Californians are too fast. All of LA county, Orange County, and San Diego got cleared out in a hurry. Well done. For others looking. You might be able to purchase from an out of state one and have them ship it to your store. I think the Fedex cost is about $7. Some places in Arizona still have some in stock that would be a close ship to Californians.post #8975 of 92359/24/13 at 11:34ampost #8976 of 92359/24/13 at 11:43amQuote:Originally Posted by Kamakahah
Same. Appreciate the post. Although, you fellow Southern Californians are too fast. All of LA county, Orange County, and San Diego got cleared out in a hurry. Well done. For others looking. You might be able to purchase from an out of state one and have them ship it to your store. I think the Fedex cost is about $7. Some places in Arizona still have some in stock that would be a close ship to Californians.
I'm in Arizona and I had to have some shipped in from California. So I'm not sure what zip code you searched but I don't think there are any left in this state.post #8977 of 92359/24/13 at 11:55amQuote:
You can get these shipped to a store near you? Did you just call a store, pay them, and then get them shipped to a local store?post #8978 of 92359/24/13 at 12:19pm
I just went to one of the stores in AZ that the web site says has them, but they have none in stock. The sales guy says he's been trying to get them to fix that, probably because he's tired of telling people they don't actually have any!post #8979 of 92359/24/13 at 12:34pmpost #8980 of 92359/24/13 at 12:51pmpost #8981 of 92359/24/13 at 1:04pmpost #8982 of 92359/24/13 at 1:13pmpost #8983 of 92359/24/13 at 1:30pmpost #8984 of 92359/24/13 at 1:35pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Woo Audio WA7TP (tube power supply) Impressions Thread 27 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 58 seconds ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 2 minutes ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 2 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › ACS Encore Studio New 5 Driver CIEM! 3 minutes ago
- › Comparison FLAC recordings of Modi 2 Uber and Musicstreamer ii plus 3 minutes ago
- › Perfect Seal SportBud Silver by DreamKing
- › Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone by RudeWolf
- › Grado Labs SR80e by Pokemonn
- › Aune B1 by money4me247
- › Hippo Biscuit by BruceBanner
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones by remwang
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by mark2410
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by hakushondaimao
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by kova4a
- › EarSonics Velvet by LMka
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2