My local RS don't have them in stock
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Shootout: 114 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Xiaomi Mi Headphones added 04/21/2015) Last post on 9/19/16 at 5:57pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 6/6/16 at 1:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/30/15
First of all, I'd like to thank Burson Audio for giving me this opportunity. I really mean it. Secondly, this is my first review what so ever so please bear that in mind :) . I got home one...
Inside the box Besides the headphone's being neatly folded inside of the box, they give you an manual and two cables. The first cable is an USB cable which is used to charge the battery inside of...
For larger images - please click individual photosINTRODUCTIONThis was the 2nd round of the HifiMan review tour of the two new DAPs in their portfolio. I posted the review of the SuperMini earlier...
Linking Mart/Agptek kindly sent me their latest Lossless Media player for review. External Features The first thing that strikes you about this player is its sheer weight and feeling of solidity...
Over the past few weeks I have tried out quite a few over-ear bluetooth headphones in a mad search for the ‘ultimate’ bluetooth headphone. I have tried the Bose QC35’s, V-Moda Crossfade Wireless...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 599post #8971 of 92359/23/13 at 9:06pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8972 of 92359/24/13 at 8:13am
My local Radio Shack in the Crossraods Mall in Portage, MI showed them in stock online but when I git there the clerk said someone cleaned them out last night as they were clearanced for $40. I already have a pair but I can't resist a great bargain. Congrats to the guy who got them if they are member here.post #8973 of 92359/24/13 at 10:47amJust like everyone else, Thanks again to whoever posted up the radioshack M80 deal. Looked it up this morning and there was one in stock so I went to get it. Pretty surprised it was in stock and only for $40.
Edited by emusic13 - 9/24/13 at 10:49ampost #8974 of 92359/24/13 at 11:26am
Same. Appreciate the post. Although, you fellow Southern Californians are too fast. All of LA county, Orange County, and San Diego got cleared out in a hurry. Well done. For others looking. You might be able to purchase from an out of state one and have them ship it to your store. I think the Fedex cost is about $7. Some places in Arizona still have some in stock that would be a close ship to Californians.post #8975 of 92359/24/13 at 11:34ampost #8976 of 92359/24/13 at 11:43amQuote:Originally Posted by Kamakahah
Same. Appreciate the post. Although, you fellow Southern Californians are too fast. All of LA county, Orange County, and San Diego got cleared out in a hurry. Well done. For others looking. You might be able to purchase from an out of state one and have them ship it to your store. I think the Fedex cost is about $7. Some places in Arizona still have some in stock that would be a close ship to Californians.
I'm in Arizona and I had to have some shipped in from California. So I'm not sure what zip code you searched but I don't think there are any left in this state.post #8977 of 92359/24/13 at 11:55amQuote:
You can get these shipped to a store near you? Did you just call a store, pay them, and then get them shipped to a local store?post #8978 of 92359/24/13 at 12:19pm
I just went to one of the stores in AZ that the web site says has them, but they have none in stock. The sales guy says he's been trying to get them to fix that, probably because he's tired of telling people they don't actually have any!post #8979 of 92359/24/13 at 12:34pmpost #8980 of 92359/24/13 at 12:51pmpost #8981 of 92359/24/13 at 1:04pmpost #8982 of 92359/24/13 at 1:13pmpost #8983 of 92359/24/13 at 1:30pmpost #8984 of 92359/24/13 at 1:35pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 35 seconds ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 41 seconds ago
- › Dapper for Mac updates: App to sync iTunes with your DAP 1 minute ago
- › Amp for AKG K501 1 minute ago
- › NEW! SONY NW-A30 SERIES 3 minutes ago
- › Oriolus Hybrid IEM 5 minutes ago
- › Help deciding! 1964 A6 or A8 6 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 6 minutes ago
- › [Recommendation] Need a recommendation for a portable source gear 6 minutes ago
- › Schiit Modi Multibit 7 minutes ago
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by killerline
- › Over Ear Headphone Shareme 4.1 Bluetooth Foldable Headsets with... by genclaymore
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by Brooko
- › AGPTek H01 HiFi MP3 Player with Volume Knob &2.4 Inch HD... by Peddler
- › V-MODA Crossfade Wireless Over-Ear Headphone - Rouge by Peddler
- › Zorloo ZuperDAC by peter123
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM In-Ear by Obery
- › FiiO X1-II High Resolution Lossless Music Player (2nd Generation)... by Delance26
- › thinksound On2 wood on-ear monitor headphone (natural black) by d8n0g
- › Bluedio T3 Plus (Turbine 3rd) Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo... by mark2410
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...