Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 594  

post #8896 of 9236

Amazon has the Westone 4R for 319.95 & free shipping.  This was posted in the Westone 4 thread.  Westone4rDeal


Edited by Poimandres - 9/11/13 at 5:45pm
post #8897 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyPenguin View Post
 

Skullcandy Roc Nation Aviator Black or Brown (2011) $45 - http://www.6pm.com/skullcandy-roc-nation-aviator-2011-brown?zlfid=72

 

6pm.com has a lot of negative reviews.

 

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/6pm


Edited by RoMee - 9/11/13 at 5:56pm
post #8898 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoMee View Post
 

 

6pm.com has a lot of negative reviews.

 

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/6pm

 

Personally I've had very good experiences with them, but your mileage may vary. They are a subsidiary of amazon, I believe.

post #8899 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by hojomojo96 View Post
 

 

Personally I've had very good experiences with them, but your mileage may vary. They are a subsidiary of amazon, I believe.

 

I've had nothing but positive experiences with them as well.  Get a lot of my shoes from them.

post #8900 of 9236

259 reviews and an average of 1.47 out of 10 is is too low to ignore. 

It's great if it worked out for you guys, but there's too many red flags for me.


Edited by RoMee - 9/11/13 at 7:48pm
post #8901 of 9236
post #8902 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeDoe View Post
 

Like new W4 on AMZ Warehouse for $250

 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B004M4RTUY/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

 

Nice find! Someone here will use that for sure. I just picked up a pair here in the classifieds from a headfier for $260 with a custom cable made by Chris_Himself :D

post #8903 of 9236

www.razordogaudio.com is now carrying JDS Labs C5, O2 and ODAC and carrying Hifiman products, like the RE-400, HE-400 and HE-500. Orders over $249 qualify for 15% off with coupon code RAZORDOG15. Makes the HE-500 $595 and the HE-400 $339! (Even before discount, he has the O2 at $129.)


Edited by imackler - 9/13/13 at 10:46am
post #8904 of 9236

SOUL by Ludacris SL49 Ultra Dynamic In-Ear Headphones for $18.95

 

http://laalo.com/

post #8905 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by imackler View Post
 

www.razordogaudio.com is now carrying JDS Labs C5, O2 and ODAC and carrying Hifiman products, like the RE-400, HE-400 and HE-500. Orders over $249 qualify for 15% off with coupon code RAZORDOG15. Makes the HE-500 $595 and the HE-400 $339! (Even before discount, he has the O2 at $129.)

 

Wow! That's awesome. RAZORDOG20 is still working as well on some orders.

post #8906 of 9236

http://www.visions.ca/catalogue/category/Details.aspx?categoryId=173&productId=22146&sku=MHMLDTIECT 

 

Canadians, Miles Davis Trumpets with Control Talk for 98 Dollars. 

post #8907 of 9236

Again? :confused: Didn't they just do that last month? 

 

Are they trying to get rid of stock or something? Or perhaps it's something else? I grabbed a pair beginning of August and gifted them away, not before trying them out though - they sounded different from what I remembered my own pair to have sounded like. I don't know if it was a lapse in memory, or if one of the pairs had been a dud.

post #8908 of 9236

128 before, I did not move on that price. 98 however got me to bust out the plastic. 

post #8909 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezghan View Post
 

http://www.visions.ca/catalogue/category/Details.aspx?categoryId=173&productId=22146&sku=MHMLDTIECT 

 

Canadians, Miles Davis Trumpets with Control Talk for 98 Dollars. 

 

tempting...I always wanted to own the trumpet, not necessarily for its signature, but for its unique shape :wink_face: - how does the signature fare compared to MTPC?

post #8910 of 9236

I'm not him, but they're much more V-shaped in comparison. Although the newer pair were a bit warmer, but still not as warm as the Coppers. It could be that they changed somewhat during the production period, but I haven't seen any claims to back my wild theories up. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.